Subject: GLOWBUGS digest 57

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 12:32:30 -0600 (CST)

GLOWBUGS Digest 57

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Chrismas Greeting
	by [email-masked] (Joseph Cooper)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 25 Dec 95 10:46 EST
From: [email-masked] (Joseph Cooper)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Chrismas Greeting
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

A Merry Christmas to all of the Glowbugs and may you all have a Happy New
Year as Well.

===================================================================
* Joseph Cooper-VE3FMQ  QTH-East York-near Toronto Ontario Canada *
* Interests are:-Lowfer/VLF/BCB Radio-Woodworking-Steam Railroads *
* -Nikola Tesla-Antique Radios-Crystal Radios-Travel-Burmese Cats *
* FAX (416) 423-7782  9:00pm to 5:00pm EDST Monday To Friday Only *
===================================================================

------------------------------

End of GLOWBUGS Digest 57
*************************