Subject: GLOWBUGS digest 90

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 09:41:05 -0600 (CST)

GLOWBUGS Digest 90

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Tubes for sale
	by Kim Herron <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 08:21:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Kim Herron <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Tubes for sale
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Hi Gang,

I have a several 6DQ6/A/B/6GW6's for sale.  45+ to be exact.  That's a
little more than
I need.  They make a good power output tube and were used for that very
purpose by several different Transmitter manufacturers.  These are Brand new
tubes in boxes [RCA,GE,Sylvania].   AES is getting over 6 bbucks a piece for
them, but I figured that the builders here, or people who have  transmitters
that use them deserve a chance at them.  I'd like $3.00 a piece or in
quanities over 4, $2.50 each.  Shipping will probably run $3.00 an order and
anything over 6 tubes I'll ship free. Let me know.

Thanks

KIM

------------------------------

End of GLOWBUGS Digest 90
*************************