Subject: GLOWBUGS digest 159

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 10:52:17 -0500 (CDT)

GLOWBUGS Digest 159

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Re: When is the MAARC meet in Timonium?
	by Roy Morgan <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 11:47:58 -0400
From: Roy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Re: When is the MAARC meet in Timonium?
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

George Kaczowka wrote: 
>
> I am really confused... When is the MAARC meet in Timonium?
> 
>  ...   (Their newsletter) says June 14-16,  ...

After confirming the dates with two board of directors memebers, I quote 
from the March issue of Radio Age:

"Thur., Fri., Sat., June 13, 14, 15  MAARC'S Radioactivity - 96 meet at 
the Timonium (MD) Holiday Inn.

Flea market opens June 13 at 6:00 p.m. First seminar June 13 at 8:00 
p.m.; also Old Equipment Contest, Auctions, Spouse Program.  Watch for 
pull-out registration form in April and May Radio Age issues."

FOR FREE APRIL ISSUE of Radio Age, SEND YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS TO:

[email-masked] 

WATCH FOR NOTICE of a scanned version of the registration form to
appear on the BA and Glowbugs archive site.

And in the meantime ... Keep Em Glowing!

-- Roy Morgan / Nist North / Building 820 - Room 562 / Gaithersburg  MD 
20899
(National Institute of Standards and Technology,  formerly NBS)
301-975-3254 Fax: 301-948-6213 Internet: [email-masked] --

------------------------------

End of GLOWBUGS Digest 159
**************************