Subject: GLOWBUGS digest 500

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 00:41:16 GMT

GLOWBUGS Digest 500

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) WTB: Drake C line
	by "Steve, N2MNN" <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:18:28 -0400
From: "Steve, N2MNN" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WTB: Drake C line
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

I am interested in purchasing an R4C/T4XC combo with 250/500/6kHz filters,
noise blanker, and MS4/AC4 PS from a non-smoker.  Please send a description
of equipment and price to me at [email-masked].  I'd prefer dealing with
someone within driving distance of NNJ, but will consider any offers.

Thanks,

Steve Pituch

PS:  To Kevin Pease, WB0JGZ,
Thanks for your offer on the R4B/T4XB, but for now I am going to try for the
C line.  I would of answered direct but your message did not include your
e-mail address.    73,    Steve

------------------------------

End of GLOWBUGS Digest 500
**************************