Subject: GLOWBUGS digest 514

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 15:39:55 GMT

GLOWBUGS Digest 514

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Re: Where is everyone on 40M????? Nil sigs heard!!!!!!
	by Ken Gordon <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ken Gordon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Where is everyone on 40M????? Nil sigs heard!!!!!!
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

40 has been so bad lately I can hardly hear anyone.  Will try tonight.
HW-16 with 7050 crystal (Chirps a bit) and 145 ft end-fed long wire.
About 90 watts. Also a little AN/GRC-109 at 10 watts.  Will you hear
me?!?!?!!?!

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB			College of Mines and Earth Resources
226 N. Washington St.		//or//		University of Idaho
Moscow, Idaho 83843				Moscow, Idaho 83844
(208)-882-8745					(208)-885-6133
Great Highland Pipes, Amateur Radio, Electronic Consulting, Home-Schooling
			Traditional Roman Catholic

			My PGP Public Key Upon Request.

------------------------------

End of GLOWBUGS Digest 514
**************************