Subject: fleeces for handspinners

From: [email-masked] (Ronald Florence)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1993 16:15:28 GMT

We have a few fine Cotswold and colored fleeces available from the
recent shearing of our flock.  The fleeces were handshorn with blades,
and are free of second-cuts and clean.  Fleeces over 10 pounds are
long staple (6-10 inches); the others are medium staple (3-6 inches).
The Cotswold fleeces are ivory/gold in the grease, bright white when
washed, with a pronounced curl and crimp, and high lustre.  Several of
these sheep have won best-in-show in wool classes at fairs.

	name		breed		weight	color
	---------------------------------------------
	Jeffrey		Cotswold	16	
	Amy		Cotswold	10.5	
	Sydney		Cotswold	8
	Amew		Cotswold	13.5	
	Pearl		Cotswold X	11.5	cafe-au-lait
	Maggie		Cotswold X	12	cafe-au-lait
	Mary		Romney X	10.5	silver/brown
	Annie		Cotswold X	13	silver
	Brennan		Cotswold	16	
	Change		Cotswold	17	
	Serenity	Cotswold	16	
	Queen		Cotswold	12
	Princess	Cotswold	15
	Oreo		Corrie X Col	7.5	silver/brown, medium-fine
	Quimby		Cotswold	6
	Hotdog		Cotswold	7.5
	Remy		Cotswold	7.5

We also have Cotswold and grade lambs wool for sale by the pound.  The
fleeces are $4/pound.  The lambs wool is $2/pound.  Add $5 shipping
charge on orders under $50.  We will discount large orders.  

Please send email, call (203.535.3815) or fax (203.535.3576) if you
have questions about a specific fleece or special needs such as
matched fleeces.  Thanks for your interest.
-- 

				Ronald Florence
				[email-masked]