Subject: Beekeeping: summary.

From: [email-masked] (malcolm roe)
Date: 26 Feb 93 18:34:34 GMT

I posted here recently, asking if this was the newsgroup for beekeepers.
I received a number of email replies.  Thanks everyone.  I was told there
is a mailing list for beekeepers.  Someone else asked an almost identical
question in rec.gardens and got the same answer.  I include, below, that
reply (somewhat shortened).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked] (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: Re: Beekeeping
Date: 25 Feb 93 02:16:45 GMT
Organization: The World Public Access UNIX, Brookline, MA

I do not believe there is an actual newsgroup, but there is a mailing list.
Send a mail message to [email-masked] with the body of the message
consists of one line: "SUBSCRIBE BEE_L <your name>"

-Mike (who had bees in the roof of my barn convince me to try beekeeping,
although unable to move/save that colony)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Malcolm Roe                            Phone  :  +44 442 230000 ext 4104
Crosfield Electronics Ltd              Fax    :  +44 442 232301
Hemel Hempstead, Herts. HP2 7RH, UK    E-mail :  [email-masked] 
------------------------------------------------------------------------