Subject: Re: Woodheat Product Sources

From: [email-masked] (TOM WAGNER, Wizzard of old Audio/Visual Equipment........Nanaimo Campus)
Date: 13 Nov 93 15:52:02 -0700

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (David A. Sticha) writes:
> I'd appreciate any phone numbers or addresses of companies specializing in
> wood heating products, specifically pre fab fireplaces and wood stoves.
> Mail order type businesses would be ideal.
> Thank you for your help.
> -- 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  Dave Sticha ([email-masked])
>  Motorola Cellular Infrastructure Group - Arlington Heights IL
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can specifically mention a few good sources of wood heat (one of which I am
and have been using for 6+ years), but if it is still in print I would 
recommend "The Harrowsmith, Sourcebook"     Published by "Harrowsmith
Magazine"  Camden East, Ontario, Canada K0K1J0

FYI, my stove is actually a furnace, 120kbtu, made by Newmac Mfg.  It is 100%
wood but can be bought in a dual fuel configuration.  Seems we in Canada have
a lot of wood burners.

BTW if you don't subscribe (no commercial pun intended) Harrowsmith is one
heck of a good book for the alternate living style (no, not living in geo-
desic Domes and eating roots and shoots, serious alternate living....)

          ____________      ____________      ____         _____
        /_____   ____/     /  _______  /     /    \      ,'    /
             /  /         /  /      / /     /  /\  \   ,' ,'/ /
            /  /         /  /      / /     /  /  \  \,' ,' / /
           /  /         /  /      / /     /  /    \   ,'  / /
          /  /         /  /______/ /     /  /      \,'   / /
         /__/         /___________/     /__/            /_/
     _____________________________________________________
    /____________________________________________________/
    Proud owner of a dog, cat, bird, old Tractor and a British
    Car  "If Lucas Electric made guns wars wouldn't start"