Subject: Misc.rural homepage

From: [email-masked] (linda price)
Date: 3 Feb 1996 10:29:00 -0700

I'd like to announce the misc.rural homepage.

I can't always connect to the usenet feed, so I'd welcome sugggestions
for links, but please don't send commercial sites -- I'm looking for
rural-life resources; Ag. & livestock pages, community development, rural
telecommunications, rural medicine, rural education, and misc.rural
issues.
 
I communicated with the misc.rural founder early in this effort, but
I seem to have lost track of him lately -- Dave, if you see this message,
send a note :-)
 
Check out the page to find some of the early misc.rural FAC's as well:
 
URL:   http:/rip.physics.unk.edu/rural/rural.html
 
Stop in and visit sometime;
 
Pricel