Subject: Bee Newsletter Info (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 1994 19:12:13 GMT

Date:         Sun, 17 Apr 1994 02:37:24 LCL
Reply-To: Charles Howe <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Sharing newsletter material

    In the few months I have been on the BEE-L list I have
encountered three other newsletter editors. I suspect there may be
more. I am constantly looking for fresh material for the
Connecticut Honey Bee and a couple of people have graciously allowed
me to use their material. I suspect other newsletter editors are
constantly "beating the bushes" looking for material as I do.

    Therefore, I have created a list of material which I can share
with others. I have tried to select the material most generic in
nature, considering a world-wide audience. My list contains ascii
text files of stories which have appeared in the Connecticut Honey
Bee and TIF graphics files which I have used. My list is about 7KB
long so I am not posting it here to clutter everyone's mail box. I
will send it to anyone requesting it.

   Please understand if I do not respond quickly. This is a busy
time of year for me, preparing for pollination, etc. I may get
more reponses than I can answer immediately.

   -----------------------------------------
  | Chuck Howe - Editor                     |
  | Connecticut Honey Bee                   |
  | INTERNET - [email-masked]     |
  | COMPUSERVE - [email-masked]  |
   -----------------------------------------

-- 
===============================================================================
Adam Finkelstein  VDACS Apiary Inspector 116 Reservoir St Harrisonburg VA 22801
703-433-1006 (V)   703-434-5607 (Fax)   703-564-4394 (Pager)
[email-masked]    [email-masked]        |Bees To Please|
================================================================================