Subject: Beekeeping software

From: [email-masked] (Martha Martin)
Date: 19 Apr 1994 11:51:06 -0400

I have a friend who is looking for beekeeping software.  Can anyone 
recommend a source/sources for PC programs that have anything to do with 
apiculture?
So far, I have only seen two programs referred to: Bee Colony (a French 
program), and PC Bee Pop (U of Montana, JJ Bromenshenk, author(?)).  I 
have left a message with Mr. Bromenshenk in Arizona, but so far no reply.
Any leads, including email addresses would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

M. Martin
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Apr 94 23:39:28 EST

> recommend a source/sources for PC programs that have anything to do with 

	Penn State has a software program, write to

		Mary Ann Fraiser
		504 ASI Bldge.
		Dept. of Ent. PA State Univ.
		University Park, PA 16802
		(814) 865-4621

	I don't know how good it is, I read a favorable review in ABJ
last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave D. Cawley		   |	Where a social revolution is pending and,
University Of Scranton	   |	for whatever reason, is not accomplished,
[email-masked]	   |	reaction is the alternative.
ddc1@SCRANTON		   |				-Daniel De Leon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~