Subject: a question

From: [email-masked] (smith adam)
Date: 19 Apr 1994 21:33:37 -0400

This is the question i have always wanted to get into falconry but i have
never really pursed the legal aspects of it. Is Falconry still allowed in 
Maryland, i.e. can you still obtain licenses for the sport.  
I would really appreciate any info people have.  Just incase you are wondering
I would like to have either a Red-tail or a American Kestrel

adam

---

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 20:59:39 GMT

>I would like to have either a Red-tail or a American Kestrel

  ...bees man, bees...
Adam
( :)  )

-- 
===============================================================================
Adam Finkelstein  VDACS Apiary Inspector 116 Reservoir St Harrisonburg VA 22801
703-433-1006 (V)   703-434-5607 (Fax)   703-564-4394 (Pager)
[email-masked]    [email-masked]        |Bees To Please|
================================================================================