Subject: NEED INFO/FAQ for BEEKEEPING

From: [email-masked] (Ramaii Dasa)
Date: 14 Apr 1994 22:16:48 GMT

My site just started carrying this group, so I don't know if it is new
or what, but I'm interested in keeping bees in the SE Wyoming area.
I've never kept bees before, so if someone could send me the FAQ or any
relevent information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
        Rich (rspillan@.gmu.edu) aka-"The Easyrider of Internet" 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---

From: [email-masked] (David MacFawn - Sun NC Development Center)
Date: 21 Apr 1994 15:13:44 GMT

>Thank you.

Hi, I am glad to hear that you are going to take up beekeeping.  The best way to 
get started is to contact your local ag extension agent and find out what local 
beekeeping associations are in your area.    You can also suscribe to American 
Bee Journal (Hamilton, Illinois 217-847-3324  - i.e. Dadant who also has a bee 
supply catalog, ) or Bee Culture (A. I. Root Medina, OH  216-725-6677), read the articles and advertisements and fan out from there.

Rgds, Dave MacFawn