Subject: Bee-keeping in Terry Pratchett books

From: [email-masked] (Richard M. Romanowski)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 11:08:04 GMT

An open question:

1)	Are there any Terry Pratchett fans on this group?

2)	If so, did you start bee-keeping after reading T.P.'s
glowing, heroic descriptions of bee-keepers?

LVX
Rick

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Apr 94 08:01:53 EST

> glowing, heroic descriptions of bee-keepers?

	Ummm...who's Terry Pratchett? 

(i'd have to say no for me to both questions...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave D. Cawley		   |	Where a social revolution is pending and,
University Of Scranton	   |	for whatever reason, is not accomplished,
[email-masked]	   |	reaction is the alternative.
ddc1@SCRANTON		   |				-Daniel De Leon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~