Subject: Re: Beekeeping software

From: [email-masked] (Phil Veldhuis)
Date: 19 Apr 1994 19:44:09 GMT

Could the person who posted information about beekeeping software please
post a small summary of the programs features, etc.  I hate to deluge the
poster or the software author with a request for info along with everyone
else.

BTW, (since we are just getting to know one anouther) I am a small time
beekeeper here in Manitoba (60 Hives) and also a provicial apiary
inspector during the spring. I'm also a grad student in philosophy doing
research in scientific methodology and the dance language hypothesis. 

Thanks in advance
Phil Veldhuis, Apiarist
-- 
------------oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo-------------
Phil Veldhuis           |  "if something is not worth doing, 
Winnipeg. MB, Canada    |  it is not worth doing right"
[email-masked] |                     Dave Barry (1985)

---

From: [email-masked] (David MacFawn - Sun NC Development Center)
Date: 19 Apr 1994 17:00:33 GMT

I have a friend who is looking for beekeeping software.  Can anyone 
recommend a source/sources for PC programs that have anything to do with 
apiculture?
So far, I have only seen two programs referred to: Bee Colony (a French 
program), and PC Bee Pop (U of Montana, JJ Bromenshenk, author(?)).  I 
have left a message with Mr. Bromenshenk in Arizona, but so far no reply.
Any leads, including email addresses would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

M. Martin
[email-masked]

yes, Tom Sanford has an interesting program:
Malcolm T. Sanford 
Bldg 970, Box 110620
University of Florida 
Gainesville, FL 32611-0620 
Phone (904) 392-1801, Ext. 143 
FAX: 904-392-0190 
BITNET Address: MTS@IFASGNV 
INTERNET Address: [email-masked] 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tom Sanford       Extension Apiculturist   University of Florida
Mailing Address:  Bldg 970, Hull Rd., Gainesville, FL 32611-0620
Voice phone  904/392-1801, Ext. 143
FAX  904/392-0190
INTERNET:  [email-masked]
BITNET:  MTS@IFASGNV
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++