Subject: Are You A Dreamer?

From: [email-masked] (Eric)
Date: 30 Jun 1994 19:28:19 GMT

Hi,

    Disclaimer:  This is not a "Get Rich Quick" message.  This business
                 opportunity will take a little time, and it will grow
                 as large as you want it to.  It just depends on how much
                 effort you're willing to put into it.

   Do you have a dream?  I do.  My dream is to become debt free, and have
enough money to go down to the store and purchase what I will, without
having to worry about writing a bad check.  That is my dream.  What's
yours?
A new car?  A new computer?  A little extra cash in your savings account?
   Well, let me say, I'm on my way to reaching my dream.  Slowly, a little
at a time, but my business is growing, and hopefully, if you would like
more
information, and care to create your own business, your dream will come
true
as well.
   Your business doesn't take a huge start-up fee, to begin with, it 
probably won't take up a lot of your time.  But, as it grows, and you start
to see some real earnings, then you won't have to worry about your "real"
job.
You can spend your time building ->your<- business, as well as having more
time for the activities you enjoy doing.
   If you're interested in reaching your dream, please mail me at
[email-masked].

                 Thanks for your time,

                       -eric

-- 
[email-masked]