Subject: *new file*

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 15:15:00 GMT

HONE-BIBL.ZIP  223K
(A bibliography of beekeeping information, with abstracts)

A must have file for all who are interested in honey, bees, and
the science of it all. I personally guarantee that there is something
of value here for all, including hobbyist, commercial, academic, or
regulatory. Brian and I have put this information in a form that
anyone with a personal computer, DOS, can use. Because of my own
limited financial conditions I can not send this file via the internet
File Request or FAQ, but all are welcome to call and download it.

          Wild Bee's BBS @ 209-826-8107 <2400 to 28.8 baud>

I have posted the file to Europe via Hugo Veerkamp in Holland and
he will make the file available to all there.

Special Thanks  to BRIAN FERGUSON for working on this file with me.
And working over the HONEY-94 data base provided by the NATIONAL HONEY
BOARD, FOOD TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM at Thomas J. Payne Market Development
San Francisco, California. Supported by all United States honey
consumers when they buy honey.

*
To fast use this program [autoread.exe] and move down the list to
"HONREF.TXT" [ENTER]. Then hit [F2] and you will find a list of
topics.  You can add to the list with the [F7] key...Read the Doc's
for more features of the Auto Read Program. Go for it..!!
*

You are welcome to read the doc's and set up your own index files,
the limit is 500. Auto Read is a shareware program and we can not
tell you if it can still be registered as the author is in Australia
and we have not heard from him for several years...

The idea for this project was that of Wild Bee's BBS and the system's
operator, Andy Nachbaur. Comments to [email-masked] or
call the bbs @ 209-826-8107. Located in the Central Valley of California
at Dos Palos.. Andy and Brian have done 80+ years at hard labor in the
bee's.

(c) Permission to reproduce is granted. AUTO READ(c) is a sharware program
and information on registration is included in the archive. The Honey-94(c)
data files are for public use and any other (commercial use) requires written
permission from the National Honey Board, Longmont, Colorado  303-776-1177
or FAX 303-776-1177.

...<30>...<30>...<30>....