Subject: pollination newsletter

From: [email-masked] (Pollinator)
Date: 26 Sep 1994 22:17:04 -0400

Beekeepers interested in crop pollination service may be interested in
subscribing to Eastern Pollinator Newsletter, which is a vehicle for
practical information on pollination. It is designed primarily to help
growers, but will be of interest to pollination beekeepers and several
other disciplines.
               List Your Pollination Service  (Eastern USA and Canada)
   Give name, address, phone, number of hives available, areas and crops
where you can serve. Deadline for listing 1-1-95.  Not required to
subscribe for listing, but, of course, we hope you will.  Subscription for
1995 $12.
   Looking for resource persons for several regions. If you are well
informed on pollination systems in your area, or if you could provide
brief articles on specifics of pollination, or help make contacts, or
mailing lists of growers who need managed pollination of their crops, let
us know.
   We are trying to cross pollinate some fields where there is not enough
communication in practical aspects. -Growers, pollination beekeepers,
extension, researchers, etc.
   A brochure on watermelon pollination is available from our Info Service
for SASE, and one is nearly ready on apples. These can be used to inform
your customers; we can get you a copy ready master, customized for your
business, for a nominal fee.  Some resources are also available on request
on  bees and pesticide misuse.
   
Eastern Pollinator Newsletter, PO Box 1215, Hemingway, SC 29554, 
803-558-9598    Dave Green, Editor