Subject: CENTRAL CALIFORNIA

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 14:41:00 GMT

06/01/95 Wild Bee's BBS

WILD FLOWER HONEY FLOWS ON!

     Warmer weather, 80-90 degrees F., have started and increased the
honey flow's from Central California Coastal SAGE, and the Wild
Buckwheat flowers on the eastern slops of the Coast Range. Supering,
extracting, and movement out to early melon pollination job's continues.

     Weather continues to be unusual in that upper level low's are
moving through the area at about weekly intervals causing much high
clouds and little rain. The bee's at time have be as mad as junk yard
dog's in response to the changes in barometric pressures which start and
stop flows. Conditions have been excellent for the growth of all
plants and fall bee pasture plants are up and doing well. Beekeepers
are optimistic and expect a real good crop from the Sage and
Wild Buckwheat, but the Sage Honey production was reduced in the
earlier areas due to the cool weather.

      Movement to out of state summer pasture continues with optimistical
hopes for a good crop.

              o        o             ttul Andy-
        __     \______/     __
       \   \   / \  / \   /   /
         \   \| (O)(O) |/   /
        -.OOOo----<>----oOOO.-  Ok, buddy, I ain't no
        |                    |  "Junk Yard dog"!
        |   WILD BEE'S BBS   |
        |                    |  Show me your's and I will
        |    209-826-8107    |    show you mine.
        |                    |
        |                    |--->>>
        |____________Oooo.___|      '
             .oooO   (   )           '
             (   )    ) /
              \ (    (_/
               \_)