Subject: teaching kids about bees

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 02:37:14 GMT

I am an instructor at a local childrens' museum. I do programs at area
schools on astonomy using a piece of equipment called Starlab. I am
working on a program using the Starlab dome to represent a skep type
hive and putting the kids "  inside " of  a bee hive. What do you
think of my idea?

---

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 13:37:00 GMT

S<>From: [email-masked] ()
 <>I am an instructor at a local childrens' museum. I do programs at area
 <>schools on astonomy using a piece of equipment called Starlab. I am
 <>working on a program using the Starlab dome to represent a skep type
 <>hive and putting the kids "  inside " of  a bee hive. What do you
 <>think of my idea?

I think it great, I would also have a bee smoker puffing a few clouds
of smoke into the room to give it some real atmosphere, but knowing
you won't be doing that because of the equipment you could spray the
room with essence of apple, citrus, or rose, to give the same effect.

   Send me a ticket.<G>
                         ttul Andy-