Subject: Re: Freeze dried honey bee venom

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 04:38:00 GMT

¯”® --- start quotes --- ¯”®

<>Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 11:59:38 -0800
<>To: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
<>Subject: Re: Freeze dried honey bee venom

<>Would you be able to help me with the distribution channels for freeze
<>dried honey bee venom?  i.e. how one could go about  marketing this?

¯”® --- end of quotes --- ¯”®

    Hello Vellani,

       The BAD news, this is outside my spear of expertise. What I
do know of this is that the market may be controlled by contracts with
the botanical medicine companies that market these kind of products.

       The GOOD news is that if you find a market I would expect that
your efforts would be rewarded at a level not normally associated with
beekeeping efforts.

       I would ask around the biology departments at your local
universities, and check with the pharmaceutical departments of any
big hospitals, or medical schools. Someone should be able to put
you on to some contacts you can make inside the drug industry. For
sure you will want to do your part to produce a product they can use
and find out if there is a open market. If it's like everything else
some outfit in Timbuktu is producing it by the 55 gallon drum with
white slave labor. But you won't know until you find that market.

       About all I can do is pass your message along the internet
highway if you wish. Don't get discouraged, it could be that the
market is just waiting for someone like you, all you got to do is
find it.
                             ttul Andy-

        _________________________________
       (/////////////////////////////////)     IF VAMPIRE MITES WERE
       (/////////////////////////////////)     NOT ENOUGH, now this...
      /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
      |             \ _ /  Help!!         |    HECTER, stop your crying
      |             /O O \   _            |    I'm the one who gave at
      |             \~Y~ / // \           |    the Bee Venom Bank!!
      |              /--\//   ))          |             /
      |         ()==/()== \__./           |     \ _ /  /
      |   ___   ()=(  ()= )       ___     |     /O O \   _
      |  /   \___   \____/ \->___/   \___ |     \~~~ / // \
      |  \___/   \   ||||    /   \___/XXX\|      /--\//   ))         z        z
      |  /   \__ /--(/  \)-cd ___/   \XXX/| ()==/()== \__./  B z z z   z    z
      |  \___/   \___/---\___/   \___/   \| ()=(  ()= )                  z z
      |__/   \___/   \   /   \___/   \___/|     \____/-\__
      |  \___/   \___/XXX\___/   \___/   \|      ||||     \-->
      |__/   \___/XXX\XXX/   \___/   \___/|     (/  \) cd_    '
      |  \___/   \XXX/   \___/   \___/    |                    '
      [___________________________________]                     .

(c)Hecter the Bee and text may be reproduced with (c)[cd_] intact.