Subject: WWW> The Franklin Institute Science Museum

From: [email-masked] (Kurt D. Starsinic)
Date: 2 Dec 1994 16:46:38 GMT

The Franklin Institute Virtual Science Museum Opens Its Doors

The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, invites you to explore our
World Wide Web server.  The "Virtual Science Museum" offers visitors a host of
resources for science education as well as general information about the
museum and its programs.  Be sure to visit our "virtual exhibits" about Ben
Franklin and The Heart.  These multimedia presentations support learning
through inquiry-based exploration.  The doors of wisdom are always open at
http://sln.fi.edu

--
*---------------------------------------*--------------------------------*
| Kurt D. Starsinic ([email-masked])      | Information Systems Specialist |
| The Franklin Institute Science Museum | *  Science Learning Network  * |
| 222 N. 20th St.                       |   Office      (215) 448-1236   |
| Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103-1194 |    Fax        (215) 448-1219   |
*---------------------------------------*--------------------------------*
|               "I have nothing to say and I am saying it                |
|                   and that is poetry." -- John Cage                    |
*---------------------------------------*--------------------------------*
|        The Franklin Institute's home page:  http://sln.fi.edu/         |
*---------------------------------------*--------------------------------*