Subject: Re: PETA and bees

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 16:24:00 GMT

[email-masked] (david M. Stamper)refer
 wrote:
>Subject: Re: PETA and bees
>Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 05:36:03 GMT
>
>
>>>Here is the PeTA Factsheet covering bees. All the factsheets will soon
>>>be available on the imminent PeTA homepage.
>
>>Thrill is an angel sent from heaven to destroy all evil. Rejoice!

 |----end quotes---------------------------------|

   Hi Dave,

     You can't win with these people with facts.. Better to let
them live without the benefits of Pure Natural Honey in their diets.
They won't Live or Love as long as the rest of us who know the real
value of our HONEY. They fit in the same class as the babies we don't
want to eat our honey because of the mothers who would leave the jar
open to dust that could cause distress to their young babies. None of
them eat much honey and collectively buy very little anyway.

     You might tell them about the poor beekeepers who place their
bees adjacent to major highways and the millions of bees that die a
horrible death, crippled and smashed trying to cross the freeway to find
food and drink, so they can bring their fact or FAQ sheet up to date.

     And don't forget about those big electric bug zappers like
the one in my honey barn that burns the bees wings so they can't
fly and the bees it does not fry on the electric grid, fall to the
floor in obvious distress and die a slow, must be very painful death
by starvation.

     Its my personal obfuscation that attacks by fringe groups like
peta is not all that bad anyway as the public is not sure if this
group is not the same as or a branch of the group that wants to
legitimatize pedipalps.

     You did a good job setting them straight, but that maybe what
they want as it helps make what they have to say legitimate when it
is nothing but facts out of content or half truths. Like the grains
and things they want to eat were not derived for living things.

     My fields may not talk to me, but they sure do respond to my
loving care and if I abuse them they suffer and wither and die. If I
fail to water and feed the roots the plants drupe and the leaves drop.
If I fail to cultivate between the rows, the weeds come in and choke
the life out of the plant. If I cut the grain to early it weeps its
life's blood out on the ground, and if I cut it to late the birds fatten
on the next generations seed.

                                     ttul Andy-