Subject: Wanted: Bee Pollen

From: [email-masked] (Paul Terry)
Date: 8 Dec 1994 15:05:59 GMT

Want to find a source for 300 lb drums of bee pollen that is pure, clean 
and luminscent in color.  Do NOT want impurities, bee legs, grittiness, 
or contaminants of any kind.  Does anyone know where I can get a list of 
beekeepers worldwide on the net?  Is anyone coming to the American 
Beekeeping Convention in Austin, Texas, where we are located.

--
Paul Terry Walhus
The Spring Bee Pollen Collective
6705 N Lamar 264 
Austin TX 78752
512/302-4000 fax: 302-4001
email [email-masked] and [email-masked]
telnet spring.com and sign on as new

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Dec 1994 22:27:22 GMT

>telnet spring.com and sign on as new

Paul,

It will be hard to get so much pollen. I remember one method that might
help. To decide whether it would, please tell me how are you going to use
it.

Boris
/sig