Subject: ANNOUNCE: Entomology WWW page

From: [email-masked] (David Lampe)
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 1994 15:15:07 -0600

The Entomology Department at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
would like to announce its new World Wide Web home page at
http://www.life.uiuc.edu/Entomology/home.html.  Here you'll find
information on all aspects of the department, our faculty, and the
University of Illinois in general.  

For your artistic taste, we offer a series of over 20 insect drawings done
50-60 years ago for teaching purposes here at Illinois that cover most of
the common insect orders and some specific insect families and species (we
hope to make all of these interactive in the near future).  So if you've
ever wondered what a bean weevil or a tree cricket really looks like, stop
on by!!

David Lampe
Dept. Entomology
University of Illinois
Urbana, Illinois  61801  USA
[email-masked]
http://www.life.uiuc.edu/Entomology/Dave/davel.html