Subject: Need Royal Jelly

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 18 Mar 1995 20:11:19 GMT

Hello, grafting season is rapidly approaching I'm in need of a vial of
royal jelly. I split an order with a kind soul last year (actually the two
vials were given to me : quite kind)
and haven't even thought about grafting till now. Does anyone have a vial
they don't need? Vial = about ~ 25 ml. Who supplies that good old Chinese
jelly we all use to make our queens? Is it Mann Lake? Please let me know,
I'd ask for email only, but it's been so quiet why not post? 

thanks,
Adam

PS  re: varroa resistant bees: the _only_ bees documented to show grooming
behavior, were found in a population of ~800 colonies. If you have colonies
that are thriving, mark the queens and track their production. If they
still look good in year 2, and the marked queens are there, then you might
have something.
-- 
______________________________________
Adam Finkelstein 
[email-masked]