Subject: Bees1.Gif text

From: [email-masked] (Kerwin S. Van Gelder)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 1994 19:54:01 GMT

The way to edit the GIF file (if your software needs to) is delete
everything before the BEGIN line and everything after the END line. There
is software out there (specifically uuencode/uudecode 5.25) that does
everything for you. It is available via FTP or I could post it here if you
already have software that will decode it.

I do not know of any FTP sites that carry BEE type pictures that's why I
posted here.
-- 
                                             [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (John E. Fox)
Date: 14 Sep 1994 16:25:59 GMT

>I do not know of any FTP sites that carry BEE type pictures that's why I

Is uudecode available for the PC. I have a gif translator programme but as yet
I can't decode it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

---

From: rspear@sookit (Richard Spear)
Date: 14 Sep 1994 21:47:41 GMT

John E. Fox ([email-masked]) wrote:

: Is uudecode available for the PC. I have a gif translator programme but as yet
: I can't decode it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yes John, there are a number of pc based uudecoders/encoders. They are
available from a number of sources ... I am familiar with two that are
found on Compuserve (and America On Line, but you are in the UK). I am
sure that they or others are available via FTP. If you could tell me what
you can access, I could locate a good one for you.

One of the best (and free) is wncode.zip ... it is available from many
sources.

regards, richard

[email-masked]