Subject: Agricultural Info

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 04:12:00 GMT

Hello All Beekeeper Friends,

Many beekeepers are interested in general agricultural and its trends.
There is still one good deal available from the US government and thats
a *free bbs*, 9600 bd at 800-821-6229. Sorry but I am confident this
800 # bbs will not work for off shore callers, not sure if you are from
our neighbor to the north, but they do have a "good" Canadian
Agricultural report for the d/l on the bbs.

Some of the Agricultural Reports you may $buy$ from the United States
of America. Check your library for these and make copies. Or bug your
congressman for a free bee. They also have stuff on CD's but I did
not rip off the forms as I did not want to run the cost to the US
government up on their nickel. Sure is nice how they take credit
cards like it was cash, I can still remember when the government
would take nothing but cash, money orders, or postage stamps. These
changes make me feel old..

                        ttul Andy-

                 ORDER FORM -- ERS PERIODICALS                    (F94.1)

SITUATION & OUTLOOK REPORTS:         Stock #     1 Year    2 Years    3 Years
  Outlook for U.S. Exports (4)        AES      ____ $17   ____ $32   ____  $48
  Agricultural Income & Finance (4)   AIS      ____ $18   ____ $34   ____  $51
  Intl. Agriculture & Trade (6)       WRS      ____ $20   ____ $38   ____  $56
  Aquaculture (2)                     AQS      ____ $17   ____ $32   ____  $48
  Cotton & Wool (12)                  CWS      ____ $31   ____ $60   ____  $90
  Feed (4)                            FDS      ____ $20   ____ $38   ____  $57
  Fruit & Tree Nuts (4)               FTS      ____ $21   ____ $40   ____  $60
  Ind. Uses of Ag. Materials (2)      IUS      ____ $17   ____ $32   ____  $48
  Livestock, Dairy, & Poultry
    All issues (32)                   LDP-A    ____ $66   ___ $130   ____ $195
    Monthly (12)                      LDP-M    ____ $28   ____ $54   ____  $81
    Dairy supplements & yearbook (6)  LDP-D    ____ $22   ____ $42   ____  $63
    Cattle/sheep  "       "      (5)  LDP-CS   ____ $22   ____ $42   ____  $63
    Poultry       "       "      (5)  LDP-P    ____ $22   ____ $42   ____  $63
    Hog           "       "      (5)  LDP-H    ____ $22   ____ $42   ____  $63
  Oil Crops (4)                       OCS      ____ $20   ____ $38   ____  $57
  Rice (3)                            RCS      ____ $18   ____ $34   ____  $51
  Sugar & Sweetener (4)               SSS      ____ $22   ____ $42   ____  $63
  Tobacco (4)                         TBS      ____ $19   ____ $36   ____  $54
  U.S. Agricultural Trade Update (12) FAU      ____ $20   ____ $38   ____  $57
  Vegetables & Specialties (3)        VGS      ____ $20   ____ $38   ____  $57
  Wheat (4)                           WHS      ____ $21   ____ $40   ____  $60
  World Agriculture Supply & Demand
    Estimates (12)                    WASDE    ____ $30   ____ $60   ____  $90
OTHER PERIODICALS:
  Agricultural Outlook (11 issues)    AGO      ____ $42   ____ $82   ____ $123
  FoodReview (3)                      NFR      ____ $17   ____ $32   ____  $48
  Econ. Ind. of the Farm Sector (4)   ECI      ____ $19   ____ $36   ____  $54
  Rural Development Perspectives (3)  RDP      ____ $14   ____ $26   ____  $38
  Rural Conditions & Trends (2)       RCA      ____ $13   ____ $24   ____  $35
  Journal of Ag. Econ. Research (4)   JAE      ____ $16   ____ $30   ____  $45
  Foreign Ag. Trade of the U.S. (6 +
    calendar and FY supplements)      FAT      ____ $29   ____ $56   ____  $84

                               TOTALS       $______    $______    $______

  (Please add 25% for mailing to foreign addresses, including Canada.)

  HOW TO ORDER:  For fastest service or more information, call ERS-NASS at
  1-800-999-6779 (8:30-5:00 ET).  You can also FAX this form to 703-834-0110
  or mail it to:  ERS-NASS, 341 Victory Drive, Herndon, VA  22070

  Enclosed is a check or money order (payable to ERS-NASS) for $________.

  ____ Charge my MasterCard ____ or VISA ____.

  Card No.: ____________________________________  Expires Mo/Yr:  ___/___

  _________________________________________________________________________
  Name                             Company/Organization       Daytime Phone

  _________________________________________________________________________
  Address

  _________________________________________________________________________
  City                                     State                 Zip Code

Got no idea why they don't list the NATIONAL HONEY MARKET NEWS, but
its not free and you can order it by phone at 509-575-2494 or by fax
at 509-457-7132, or by mail at:

             National Honey Market News
             USDA-AMS, Fruit & Vegetable Division
             2015 South 1st Street, Room 4
             Yakima, WA 98903

  I bet you would like to know the price, wouldn't you know I can't
find the price and don't want to start the other cpu up to look for
it at this hour. So if you need to know the price for this publication
that so many of us have donated our time too send me e-mail and I will
look it up for you.
                          ttul Andy-

                                              \     /
                                          \    O ^ O    /
        VARROA HORROR                       \ ( < > ) /
                                 _____________(( ” ))____________
           ON HONEY BEES        (     /   /  (=”=====)  \   \     )
                                (___/___/__/ (=====”=) \__\___\___)
        & BEE GRUBS                (     /  /(=======)\  \     )
                                    (__/___/ (=======) \___\__)
       (===)                                /(=”=====)\
      (=====)             _____        _____  (=====)   \          .-~~~-.
     (=======)           /     \      /     \  (===)             /        }
     (=”=====)          <  (    >----<  (    >   |              /      .-~
     (=====”=)           \_____/      \_____/         \        |        }
     (=======)           / ”   \  (   /     \       ___\.~~-.-~|     .-~_
     (=======)     .----<  (    >----<   /   >----.    { O  |  ` .-~.   ; ~-.__
     (=”=====)    /      \_____/ ”    \_____/      \    ~--~/-|”\|  :   : .-~
   /  (=====) \   \  /   /     \   ”  /     \   ”  /       /  |  \~ - -”~
  <    (===)   >   >----<  /    >----<       >----<       /   |   \
   \          /   /      \_____/      \_____/      \_____
     \______/     \   ”  /     \      /     \      /     \
                   `----<       >----< ”     >----<       >
                         \_____/      \_____/      \_____/