Subject: Drones

From: [email-masked] (-verville d.f.)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 20:41:25 GMT

>Subject:      Re: Strange sighting of drone.
>Well, here in California (SF Bay Area) I've been fascinated by the drones
>flying at my hive.  I have *never* had late drones before, but a whole
>new batch has shown up within the last month.
>
>I know Adrien has talked about channel island bees reproducing/swarming
>all through the year, but that's a milder climate.  We're getting some
>very cold nights, but the drones are out in abundance!
>
>swdc.stratus.com]

 Here in Southern New Hampshire, my drones were pushed out a month ago.
                   (USA)
 and it's been real mild with frost only a couple of nights!

Dfv
.

---

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 15 Nov 1994 12:04:41 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>>new batch has shown up within the last month.

 One of my better hives, and queens, one I grafted from this spring,
had drones throughout the winter.
Adam
-- 
 _________________________________________________________________________
  Adam Finkelstein    [email-masked] | (awaiting my muse...)
 ___________________________________________|_____________________________