Subject: Let'em live or kill'em?

From: [email-masked] (Bob Maccione)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 09:28:18

Hi, I just purchased a house in the country (on a couple of acres) and have a 
question on the local flying population.  I have wasps, small and fat bees.  I
haven't looked for holes in the wood to determine what type of fat bees I have,
but am wondering which are OK to leave alone and which ones I should kill.  I
assume that I should kill of the wasps and the nests but am unsure about the 
bees.

Also any suggestions on how to get rid if them would be helpful,

thanks,
bob maccione

---

From: [email-masked] (Dave Alexander)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 17:07:07 GMT

why do you want to kill the wasps.  if you had ever seen the inside
of a wasp nest and seen the amoumt of bugs they feed to their
young you would never consider killing them.  for all the good they
do you should be willing to put up with what every problem they 
might cause...

dave alexander