Subject: Beekeeping Yellow Pages 5/95

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 29 May 1995 02:26:03 GMT

BEEKEEPING YELLOW PAGES MAY 1995 ISSUE

Copyright 1995 by Stan G. Kain All rights reserved.  No part of this book,
in whole or in part,  may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by
any means without the express permission of the author.

published by Eskay Information Services 763 East 420th Road Bolivar, MO
65613 Voice/Fax (417)777-4014

A s the computer age and online information services rapidly grow, the
need to  know electronic mail addresses has become essential.  One can
find some sort of "electronic address book" for nearly any specialty field
of study, as well as several general purpose books.  One can even obtain
facsimile "address books" for that method of communication.  In fact, most
of us rely upon some sort of electronic communication in our daily lives.

A s I began writing Information Highway articles for agricultural
interests, the need for some sort of address book became apparent.  My
computer access features in BEE CULTURE magazine have elicited more
positive response than I had imagined possible.  Beekeepers, both
hobbyists and commercial; pollinators, researchers, manufacturers and
government agencies all expressed interest in an address book for
apiculture.  I not only received requests by electronic mail, but by
written post, telephone calls and fax comments.

T he positive response to my computer related articles offered me the
challenge to compile a "Beekeeping Yellow Pages."  My initial plan to
compile only a list of electronic mail addresses was quickly set aside
because of the fax and postal replies.  While a more difficult task, I
felt compelled to develop an address book offering postal addresses,
electronic mail, fax and telephone contact information.  I also decided
that by offering information as to the interests and expertise of entries
would permit users to locate others with similar interests.

Y ou now possess the first edition of the "Beekeeping Yellow Pages."  This
is the beginning of what I believe will become an essential reference to
all those concerned with facets of apiculture.  As is the case of any
reference document of this nature, your participation will determine the
future value of the address book.

A re you listed in the "Beekeeping Yellow Pages?"  Is your information
current?  Do you know someone else who should be listed?  Your
participation is essential if this address book is to serve a useful
purpose.  Your inclusion in the "Yellow Pages" is free of charge.  I only
request that you advise me of any changes in information.  If you would
like to be included, or know someone who would, please contact me with the
following details:

NAME:  POSTAL ADDRESS:  TELEPHONE NUMBER:  FAX NUMBER:  ELECTRONIC MAIL
ADDRESS:  INTERESTS:  EXPERTISE:

Y ou may supply any or all of the information indicated above.  The more
complete your input, the more helpful we will find the address book to
be.  I also request that you reply to queries from other "Yellow Pages"
users.  Let's assist each other in our beekeeping endeavors.

A t this time, the "Beekeeping Yellow Pages" will be made available in
several ways. An annual update will be made available to a national
beekeeping magazine.  Likewise, an annual update will be available to
users of several online computer user groups involved with beekeeping
interests.  A hardcopy book, such as this one, will be available and
updated quarterly.  The hardcopy book may be ordered directly from the
author or publisher.  You may contact the author at the address shown
below for details on purchasing a copy.

I thank you for obtaining and using the "Beekeeping Yellow Pages."  I ask
for your continued support in building a bigger and better reference book
for the world of apiculture.

Best Wishes,

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:  Stan G. Kain 763 East 420th Road
Bolivar, MO 65613 Voice/Fax: (417)777-4014 Email: [email-masked]
CompuServe I.D.: 74134,2617

APICULTURAL INSPECTORS / GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

AFRICA No Listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND VAN EATON, CLIFF Ministry of Agriculture and
Fisheries MAF Quality Management Private bag Tauranga, New Zealand Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Kiwi Fruit, Writing, Bee
Diseases, Certifications, Bee Consulting Expertise: Apicultural Advisory
Officer; Familiar with Viet Nam, Solomon Islands and New Guinea.

CANADA CLARK, KERRY British Columbian Ministry of Agriculture 1201 103rd
Avenue Dawson Creek, B.C. V1G 4J2 Canada Voice: (604)784-2225 Fax:
(604)784-2299 Expertise: Extension & Regulatory activities.  Research on
Tracheal Mites & recommendations for Varroa Control.  Apicultural
Specialist.

GATES, JOHN British Columbia Ministry of Agriculture, Fish & Food 4607
23rd Street Vernon, B.C., Canada V1T 4K7 Voice: (604)549-5580 Fax:
(604)549-5488 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Extension
Services, Disease Monitoring, Field Research and Pollination Advice
Expertise: Apicultural Specialist

KEATING, PETER JOHN 426, Rang 3 St-Prime, Quebec G0W 2W0 Canada Voice:
(418)251-MIEL Fax: (418)679-2011 Expertise: Technical Advisor to group of
commercial beekeepers in Quebec.  This group maintains 40% of the colonies
in Quebec.  Advises group regarding new techniques, diseases, and
production of quality products.

VAN WESTENDORP, PAUL Provincial Apiarist British Columbia Ministry of
Agriculture, Fisheries & Food 17720 - 57th Avenue Surrey, B.C. V3S 4P9
Canada Email: [email-masked]

EUROPE No listings at this time

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - EAST BAILEY, KENNETH W.  Cumberland County Center P.O. Box
270 Fayetteville, NC 28302-0270 Voice: (910)484-7156 Fax: (910)484-4255
Email: [email-masked] Expertise: N.C. Cooperative Extension
Service Assistant Agricultural Extension Agent; Commercial Horticulture,
Beekeeping

BONNEY, RICHARD E.  Entomology Department Fernald Hall, Umass Amherst, MA
01003-2410 Email: [email-masked] Voice: (413)545-1257 Fax:
(413)545-2115 Expertise: Extension Specialist, Extension Apiculturist,
Teaching, Writing, Publishing

WHITE, BLAINE State Apiary Inspector Minnesota Department of Agriculture
Division of Plant Protection 90 West Plato Boulevard St. Paul, MN 55107
Voice: (612)296-0591 Fax: (612)296-7386 Email:
[email-masked] Expertise: Apiary Inspection

UNITED STATES - WEST No listings at this time

APICULTURAL ORG. / CLUBS / OFFICERS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL APICULTURISTS C/O P. van
Westendorp, Secretary 17720 - 57th Avenue Surrey, B.C. V3S 4P9 Canada

CHAPLEAU, JEAN-PIERRE 1982, rang 8, St. Adrien, Quebec, Canada J0A 1C0
Voice: (819)828-3396 Email: 73642,[email-masked] Interests: Bee
Breeding Expertise: Vice President, Canadian Honey Council, President of
the Quebec Beekeepers Federation (1995).  Works with "L'ABEILLE"
(Provincial Bee Magazine)

EUROPE BOHET, MR. JEAN-MARIE Allee Saint Enienne au Mont, 5A B-4500 HUY
Belgium Voice: +32(0)85-21 7082 Expertise: President of the Provincial
Federation of Beekeeping in Wallonia(U.F.P.W.A.)  President of the
Federation royale provinciale liegeoise d'apiculture.

COULIE, MRS. MONIQUE Rue du Noyer, 58 B-1040 Bruxelles Belgium Voice:
+32(0)2-733 38 39 Expertise: President of the Federation des apiculteurs
du Braband Wallon

DE HERCHOVE D'EXAUDE, MR. ETIENNE Rue du Beau Site, 17 B-1390
Grez-Doiceaux Belgium Voice: +32(0)10-84 46 83 Expertise: Treasurer of the
Federation des apiculteurs du Braband Wallon

DEPUE, MRS. NADINE Clos des pinsions, 24 B-1342 Limelette Belgium Voice:
+32(0)10-41 19 03 Expertise: Secretary of the Federation des apiculteurs
du Braband Wallon

FORTEMAISON, MR. ANDRE Chaussee de Namur, 66 B-5360 Hamois-Natoye Belgium
Expertise: President of the Federation provinciale des unions
professionnelle apicoles de Namur.

HELBO, MR. FRANCOIS Rue Jeanne Dubois, 13 B-7601 Roucourt Belgium Voice:
+32(0)69-77 28 28 Expertise: Treasurer of the Federations royale des
Unions Professionelles Apicoles du Hainaut

HERBEUVAL, MR. RAYMOND Rue du Moulin, 17 B-6811 Les Bulles Belgium Voice:
+32(0)61-31 26 14 Expertise: President of the federationprovinciale
d'apiculture du Luxembourg

JANSSEN, MR. P.  Thieu Hillette, 13 B-4830 Limbourg Belgium Voice:
+32(0)87-76 34 09 Expertise: Secretary of the Federation royale
provinciale liegeoise d'apiculture

MICHEL, MR. NOEL Rue Joseph Quintaart, 93 B-7063
Chaussee-Notre-Dame-Louvignies Belgium Voice: +32(0)67-45 88 50 Expertise:
President of the Federations Royale des Unions Professionelles Apicoles du
Hainaut

MONJOIE, MR. FRANCOIS Rue des Seyous, 11 B-5361 Hamois-SCY Belgium Voice:
+32(0)83-61 13 36 Expertise: Secretary of the Provincial Federation of
Beekeeping in Wallonia(U.F.P.W.A.); Secretary-Treasurer of the Federation
provinciale des unions professionnelle apicoles de Namur

POLUS, MR. PIERRE Rue de Rome 12 B-6940 Grandhain, Belgium Voice:
+32(0)86-21 11 83 Expertise: Treasurer of the Provincial Federation of
Beekeeping in Wallonia(U.F.P.W.A.); Secretary-Treasurer of the Federation
provinciale d'apiculture du Luxembourg.  Interests: Involved in queen
breeding, teaching of beekeeping and the publication of 'LA BELGIQUE
APICOLE."

VANDEGHINSTE, MR. ETIENNE Rue Pied d'Eau, 127 B-7090 ronquieres Belgium
Voice: +32(0)67-64 83 51 Expertise: Secretary of the federations Royale
des Unions Professionelles Apicoles du Hainaut.

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - EAST HOUSTEN, JAMES POB 194 Martinsville, NJ 08836-0194
Voice: (908)356-4264 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping
Expertise: Past President of the NJSA and Member of the NJ Beekeepers
Association

UNITED STATES - WEST No listings at this time

APITHERAPY

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA SIMICS, MICHAEL #204, 1331 - 15th Ave. S.W.  Calgary, Alberta,
Canada T3C 0X8 Voice/Fax: (403)541-1877 Interests: Honey Bee Venom
Collection; Vespid venom collection.  Writing and publishing of books
related to venom and collection.  Also working with Apitherapy.  Sells
venom and collection equipment.

EUROPE No listings at this time

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL KAIN, SHARON K.  763 East 420th Road Bolivar, MO
65613 Voice/Fax: (417)777-4014 Email: 74134,[email-masked] Interests:
Apitherapy, Hobby Beekeeping, Sales and Marketing of Small Agricultural
Products

LYONS, JIM 1316 Waldron St. Louis, MO 63130 Email: [email-masked]
Interests: Hobbyist with city and country experience.  Interested in
learning more about all aspects of beekeeping, including apitherapy.  Also
interested in osmia and lignaria for pollination.

UNITED STATES - EAST IANNUZZI, JOHN(JACK THE B), PhD.  RR 8 9772 Old
Annapolis Road Ellicott City, MD 21042 Email: [email-masked]
Interests: Owner of Howard Honey Farms.  Involved with honey bee products,
Apitherapy and Writing of Beekeeping Related Articles.

UNITED STATES - WEST CRONSHAW, PAUL, D.C.  816 N. Milpas Street Santa
Barbara, CA 93103-3031 Voice: (805)965-9801 Fax: (805)564-6773 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Backyard Beekeeping, AHB, Apitherapy
Expertise: Chiropractor, Public Speaking on Beekeeping Topics

COMMERCIAL BEEKEEPERS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA FOREST, JOHN 1059 Dimock Creek Maria QC Canada G0C 1Y0 Expertise:
Honey producer specializing in organic certified honey.  Maintains about
500 colonies.

EUROPE BUCKFAST ABBEY Buckfastleigh Devon TQ11 0EE Voice: Buckfastleigh
(0364)643301 Expertise: Involved in bee breeding.  Currently run 320 honey
production colonies and 520 virgins at an isolation mating station.

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - EAST BELL, RON 12168 Frederick Road Thurmont, MD
21788-2537 Email: [email-masked] CompuServe I.D.: 74732,1425
Expertise: Researcher at Walter Reed Armu Hospital.  Research in
diagnosis/detection of viral infections or biological toxins.  Trained as
Veterinary Pathologist.  Interests: With wife, runs Frederick Honey
Company

CAMP, JONATHAN Email: [email-masked] Expertise: East Coast
Pollinator(apples/cranberries).  Commercial beekeeper with 250 colonies
+.  Sales of equipment, woodenware and foundation.  Wife sells beeswax,
candles and candle kits.

IANNUZZI, JOHN(JACK THE B), PhD.  RR 8 9772 Old Annapolis Road Ellicott
City, MD 21042 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Owner of
Howard Honey Farms.  Involved with honey bee products, Apitherapy and
Writing of Beekeeping Related Articles.

UNITED STATES - WEST COLE, WALLACE 2017 SE 390th Avenue Washougal, WA
98671 Voice: (206)835-3041 Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Small
commercial beekeeper involved with apple pollination

EDUCATION / EDUCATORS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA KEATING, PETER JOHN 426, Rang 3 St-Prime, Quebec G0W 2W0 Canada
Voice: (418)251-MIEL Fax: (418)679-2011 Expertise: Technical Advisor to
group of commercial beekeepers in Quebec.  This group maintains 40% of the
colonies in Quebec.  Advises group regarding new techniques, diseases and
production of quality products.

EUROPE HICKS, BR. LAURENCE Buckfast Abbey Buckfastleigh Devon TQ11 0EE
Voice: Buckfastleigh (0364)643301 Expertise: Head of Bee Department at
Buckfast Abbey

POLUS, MR. PIERRE Rue de Rome 12 B-6940 Grandhain, Belgium Voice:
+32(0)86-21 11 83 Expertise: Treasurer of the Provincial Federation of
Beekeeping in Wallonia(U.F.P.W.A.); Secretary-Treasurer of the federation
provinciale d'apiculture du Luxembourg.  Interests: Involved in queen
breeding, teaching of beekeeping and the publication of 'LA BELGIQUE
APICOLE."

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA DE JONG, DR. DAVID Depto. de Genetic
FaF-C de Medicina, USP 14.049-900 Ribeirao Preto, jS SP Brasil Email:
[email-masked] Expertise: Professor.  Teaches Genetics &
Ecology/Evolution.  Honeybee research on Varroa and AHB.

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL HONEY BEE INSEMINATION SERVICE 7417 Hayden Run
Road Amlin, OH 43002 Voice/Fax: (614)777-9687 Expertise: Business of
Production and Sale of Insemination Equipment, Instruction, Sales and
Consultation

NABORS, RAY P.O. Box 1001 Caruthersville, MO 63830 Voice: (314)333-0258
Fax: (314)333-0259 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Teaching
and Research

SHOEMAKER, JIM 5160 South Western Brookline, MO Voice: (417)887-0225
Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Operates 50 colonies of
honey bees.  Teaches beekeeping at local library.

UNITED STATES - EAST BONNEY, RICHARD E.  Entomology Department Fernald
Hall, Umass Amherst, MA 01003-2410 Email: [email-masked] Voice:
(413)545-1257 Fax: (413)545-2115 Expertise: Extension Specialist,
Extension Apiculturist, Teaching, Writing, Publishing

DELAPLANE, DR. KEITH S.  Cooperative Extension Service The University of
Georgia Athens, GA 30602 Voice: (706)542-1765 Fax: (706)542-3872 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Teaching and Research; Bee Biology,
Management & Parasite Control.  Expertise: Assistant Professor of
Entomology

GLOBAL NATURE TOURS, INC.  2701 Oxford Circle Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Voice: (301)627-4777 Fax: (301)627-9754 Expertise: Organization of
Worldwide Nature Tours

UNITED STATES - WEST WENNER, DR. ADRIAN Department of Biology University
of California Santa barbara, CA 93106 Voice: (805)893-2338 (Office) Voice:
(805)893-2838 (Lab) Fax: (805)893-4724 Email: [email-masked]
Interests: Research Expertise: Professor Emeritus(Natural History)

HOBBYISTS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA HAMILTON, NANCY RR#4 Fredericton, New Brunswick E3B 4X5 Canada
Email: [email-masked] Interests: Small Hobby Beekeeper with numerous
floral sources

HYDE, HARVEY RR #2 Cornwall Prince Edward Island, Canada C0A-1H0 Voice:
(902)566-2228 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping
Expertise: Editor of Local Beekeepers Cooperative Newsletter

EUROPE HABERL, MICHAEL Email: haberl@zi..biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping and Research Expertise: Interested in intra-
and intercolonial genetic structure of honey bees; mating biology, working
with DNA fingerprinting.

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST ALI, M.M.  IT Centre Emirates Airlines Box 686 Dubai, United
Arab Emirates Email: 75533,[email-masked] MAJORNET: MM ALI@DMC Voice:
+9716 598912 Interests: General Beekeeping

HAJI, MOHD Raheeq Al Zahr Box 40635 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Voice/Fax:
+9716 366935 Interests: General Beekeeping

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL ADAMS, DAN Rt. 10 Box 1157 Springfield, MO 65803
Voice: (417)833-4125 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

ATKINSON, WALTER 1100 West Thomas Springfield, MO 65803 Voice:
(417)866-3719 Interests: General Beekeeping

BENDURE, WALTER Rt. 3 Box 129 Strafford, MO 65757 Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping

CLOETER, HAROLD Rt. 7 Box 240 Springfield, MO 65803 Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping

COLLISON, NORMAN 1023 East McClernon Springfield, MO 65803 Voice:
(417)833-3559 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

CONNAWAY, BILL & SUSAN Rt. 1 Box 2327 Marshfield, MO 65706 Voice:
(417)473-6833 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

COOPER, JOSEPH 519 Pincherry Lane Worthington, OH 43085 Voice:
(614)885-1586 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

CUMMINGS, BILL 201 South Rambler Muncie, IN 47304-4139 Voice:
(317)284-7083 Email: 75034,[email-masked] Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping.  Interested in disease/mite control.

DICKWORTH, PAUL Rt. 1 Box 133 Billings, MO 65610 Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping

DRAKE, PAUL 870 West Norton Springfield, MO 65802 Voice: (417)833-1448
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

FAULKNER, BURL 4125 West Maple Springfield, MO 65802-1071 Voice:
(417)831-0729 Fax: (417)831-5970 Email: [email-masked] Interests:
Hobby Beekeeping

FEENEY, C.E.  Rt. 1 Box 1036 Springfield, MO 65803 Voice: (417)833-2768
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

GIDEON, MR. & MRS. TERRY RR3 Box 271-5 Strafford, MO 65757 Voice:
(417)736-2049 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

GILBERT, JACK 4402 Balcones Drive Austin, TX 78731 Voice/Fax:
(512)454-1091 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping Expertise: Organic Chemistry, Pesticides & Pheromones

GILMORE, NANTHA 8388 West Sunset Drive Springfield, MO 65802 Voice:
(417)831-9170 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

HARDIN, TRUMAN 1829 West Washita Springfield, MO 65807 Voice:
(417)866-2602 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

HINZ, DEAN 1 Joel Drive Rogersville, MO 65742 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

KELLY, MR. & MRS. DAN Rt. 6 Box 601-1 Springfield, MO 65803 Voice:
(417)742-3030 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

LYONS, JIM 1316 Waldron St. Louis, MO 63130 Email: [email-masked]
Interests: Hobbyist with city and country experience.  Interested in
learning more about all aspects of beekeeping, including apitherapy.  Also
interested in osmia and lignaria for pollination.

MARSHALL, ROBERT S.  13 Bruce Circle North Hawthorne Woods, IL 60047
Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

MORRIS, ROBERT Route 4 Box 4150 Seymour, MO 65746 Voice: (417)767-2794
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping and General Agricultural business

QUIMBY, MIKE 3418 South Shirley Road Shirley, IN 47384 Voice:
(317)737-6633 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Beginning Hobby
Beekeeper

RAMSEY, MRS. TRESSIE P.O. Box 188 Houston, MO 65483 Voice: (417)967-3176
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

ROWAN, CLINTON Rt. 1 Box 263 Aldrich, MO 65601 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

SCAFE, JOHN C.  Rt. 3 Box 240-5 Strafford, MO 65757 Voice: (417)736-2255
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

SCHMIDT, MICHAEL, J.  771 East 300N Road Gibson City, IL 60936-7136 Voice:
(217)749-2331 Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Hobby Beekeeping
Interests: Wintering and Mites

SMITH, ARTHUR HC 76 Box 30 Polk, MO 65727 Voice: (417)852-4530 Interests:
Hobby Beekeeping

STRUNK, MARK 1351 South Pennsylvania Springfield, MO 65807 Voice:
(417)869-6328 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

SUDDUTH, KATHY 1851 ST Hwy N Clever, MO 65613 Voice: (417)882-5438
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

TRACY, C.L.  221 East Sunshine Springfield, MO 65803 Voice: (417)882-5438
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

THORNE, LARRY 2801 West state Hwy F Ozark, MO 65721 Voice: (417)581-8002

WADE, MR. & MRS. ROBERT Rt. 3 Box 526 Bolivar, MO 65613 Voice:
(417)253-4315 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

WICKEY, W.T.  Route 3 Box 223 Mansfield, MO 65704 Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping

WILLIAMS, MS. JUDY Rt. 7 Box 232 Springfield, MO 65802 Voice:
(417)864-3481 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

WILLS, CHARLES Rt. 4 Box 376 Rogersville, MO 65742 Voice: (417)753-2390
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

WOODS, KENNETH Rt. 2 Box 244 Crane, MO 65633 Voice: (417)369-3649
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

UNITED STATES - EAST BAILEY, KENNETH W.  Cumberland County Center P.O. Box
270 Fayetteville, NC 28302-0270 Voice: (910)484-7156 Fax: (910)484-4255
Email: [email-masked] Expertise: N.C. Cooperative Extension
Service Assistant Agricultural Extension Agent; Commercial Horticulture,
Beekeeping

CAWLEY, DAVE D.  1511 Jackson Street Scranton, PA 18504 Voice:
(717)342-8113 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping
Expertise: Internet Provider: "Internet Cafe"

FAGERMAN, JEFF 328 Lucy Avenue Decatur, AL 35603 Voice: (205)340-0176 Fax:
(205)340-1257 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping.
Interested in the Pollination Business.

FRIEDGEN, JOYCE 11 Lakeview Road Littleton, MA 01460 Voice: (508)486-8734
(Home) Voice: (508)952-2522 (Work) Fax: (508)952-2501 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping.  Interested in sharing
beekeeping ideas.

GEIGER, PETER Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping

HAWKES, ELIZABETH 715 N. Creek Road West Chester, PA 19380 Voice:
(610)436-8450 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping.  Honey
marketing through local farm markets.  Entering honey in local
competitions.

HAWKES, ROBERT 715 N. Creek Road West Chester, PA 19380 Voice:
(610)436-8450 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping.  Honey
marketing through local farm markets.  Entering honey in local
competitions.

HAWKINS, DORINDA 397 Old Towne Circle Lawrenceville, GA 30245 Voice:
(404)963-8818 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping Expertise: Beeswax Candle Making

HAWKINS, GARY 397 Old Towne Circle Lawrenceville, GA 30245 Voice:
(404)963-8818 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping Expertise: Beeswax Candle Making

HOUSTEN, JAMES POB 194 Martinsville, NJ 08836-0194 Voice: (908)356-4264
Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping Expertise: Past
President of the NJSA and Member of the NJ Beekeepers Association

HUMPHREY, FRANKLIN D.  510 Notre Dame Avenue Chattanooga, TN 37412 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

JORGENSON, WAYNE Box 475 Norwood, MN 55368 Voice: (612)467-3801 Email:
74034,[email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

MCHALE, ROBERT A.  4 May Road Pearl River, New York 10965 Voice:
(914)735-9246 Interests: Hobby Beekeeper with 10 colonies.  Three years
experience.

MUNROE, MICHAEL 16 Apple House Road Lakeview, MA 02347 Voice:
(508)946-1263 Email: 74211,3034@compuserve. com Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping; interested in bee plants

OLDFATHER, JOHN 7409 Powhatan Lane Pewee Valley, KY 40056 Voice:
(502)241-0967 (Home) Voice: (502)587-4339 (Office) Fax: (502)587-4865
Email: [email-masked] Interests: General Beekeeping

OVERMAN, WILLIAM J.  1512 John Carroll DrivePensacola, FL 32504 Voice:
(904)476-3313 (Home) Voice: (904)478-6363 (Work) Fax: (904)474-0536 Email:
[email-masked] Email: [email-masked] Interests: Serious Hobbyist

WROSCH, JOHN P.  2411 Hickman Road Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Email:
[email-masked] Expertise: Master Beekeeper (E.A.S.)

UNITED STATES - WEST MCLAUGHLIN, WILLIAM(BILL)P.  3851 Harrison Street
Denver, CO 80205 Voice: (303)321-9458 Email: [email-masked]
Interests: Hobby Beekeeping; MAC software for beekeeping

MOORE, DOUGLAS Voice: (415)921-5570 Fax: (415)921-5571 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping in Inverness, CA

MOORE, MARGARET Voice: (415)921-5570 Fax: (415)921-5571 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping in Inverness, CA

PEHLING, DAVE W.S.U. Snohomish Co. Cooperative Extension 600 128th St.
S.E.  Everett, WA 98208 Voice: (206)338-2400 Fax: (206)338-3994 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping, Native
Pollinators(Osmia) & Pest Management Expertise: Zoology

ROHLF, DON North 1612 Maple Street Spokane, WA 99204 Voice: (509)325-2967
Email: 74216,[email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping

WONG, GEARY, Rph.  6141 D Thorton Avenue Newark, CA 94560 Voice/Fax:
(510)793-7251 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping &
Medicinal Herbs Expertise: Pharmacist

MANUFACTURERS / SUPPLIERS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA SIMICS, MICHAEL #204, 1331 - 15th Ave. S.W.  Calgary, Alberta,
Canada T3C 0X8 Voice/Fax: (403)541-1877 Interests: Honey Bee Venom
Collection; Vespid venom collection.  Writing and publishing of books
related to venom and collection.  Also working with apitherapy.  Sells
venom and collection equipment.

EUROPE No listings at this time

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL HONEY BEE INSEMINATION SERVICE 7417 Hayden Run
Road Amlin, OH 43002 Voice/Fax: (614)777-9687 Expertise: Business of
Production and Sales of Insemination Equipment, Instruction, Sales and
Consultation

KAIN, SHARON K.  763 East 420th Road Bolivar, MO 65613 Voice/Fax:
(417)777-4014 Email: 74134,[email-masked] Interests: Apitherapy,
Hobby Beekeeping, Sales and Marketing of Small Agricultural Products.

KAIN, STAN G.  763 East 420th Road Bolivar, MO 65613 Voice/Fax:
(417)777-4014 Email: [email-masked] CompuServe I.D.: 74134,2617
Interests: Sales of Beekeeping Equipment for Hobbyists, Computer
Information Sources, Backyard Beekeeping, Comb Honey Production Expertise:
Freelance Writer, Computer Consultant, Information Service

UNITED STATES - WEST HAWKINS, DORINDA 397 Old Towne Circle Lawrenceville,
GA 30245 Voice: (404)963-8818 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping Expertise:
Beeswax Candle Making

HAWKINS, GARY 397 Old Towne Circle Lawrenceville, GA 30245 Voice:
(404)963-8818 Interests: Hobby Beekeeping Expertise: Beeswax Candle Making

ADAMS, DAVID S.  2896 Reynolds Road Bartow, FL 33830 Voice: (813)537-1155
Expertise: Commercial Beekeeper in central Florida running about 2600
colonies.  Currently working to establish shipping and sales of queens and
queen cells from the ARS-YC1 line.

GLOBAL NATURE TOURS, INC.  2701 Oxford Circle Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Voice: (301)627-4777 Fax: (301)627-9754 Expertise: Organization of
Worldwide Nature Tours

LIBERMAN, HAROLD M.  2701 Oxford Circle Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 Voice:
(301)627-4777 Fax: (301)627-9754 Expertise: Worldwide Nature and
Beekeeping Tours

TUTTLE APIARIES 3030 Lewis River Road Woodland, WA 98674 Voice:
(360)225-9631 Interests: Beekeeping and Experimentation of Beekeeping
Products Expertise: Manufacturer of Mite Treatment Medications Approved
for Use in the U.S.

UNITED STATES - WEST CRONSHAW, PAUL, D.C.  816 N. Milpas Street Santa
Barbara, CA 93103-3031 Voice: (805)965-9801 Fax: (805)564-6773 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Backyard beekeeping, AHB, Apitherapy
Expertise: Chiropractor, Public Speaking on Beekeeping Topics

ONLINE COMPUTER GROUPS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA No listings at this time

EUROPE BEENET INTERNATIONAL BBS P.O.  Box 51008 1007EA Amsterdam,
Netherlands BeeNet 240:31/0 FidoNet 2:2801/28 Voice: +31 20 6764105 Modem:
+31 20 6715663 Interests: Email & files network (130 members) in Northern
Europe.  Goal is to make scientific knowledge available to beekeepers with
computers, but without Internet access.

SELTORP, CHRISTER Solbergavagen 20 S-135 67 Tyreso Sweden Interests:
Beekeeping, BBS Networks, Computer Communications Expertise: BEENET
INTERNATION

VEERKAMP, HUGO P.O. Box 51008 1007 EA Amsterdam, Netherlands Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Member of BEENET
INTERNATIONAL BBS

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - EAST CAWLEY, DAVE D.  1511 Jackson Street Scranton, PA
18504 Voice: (717)342-8113 Email: [email-masked] Interests:
Hobby Beekeeping Expertise: Internet Provider: "Internet Cafe"

FINKELSTEIN, ADAM Entomology Department VA Tech 307 Price Hall Blacksburg,
VA 24061-0319 Voice: (703)231-6341 Email: [email-masked] Expertise:
Graduate Student Interests: FAQ Maintainer of sci.agriculture.beekeeping
online newsgroup

UNITED STATES - WEST NACHBAUR, ANDY 1522 Paradise Lane Los Banos, CA 93635
Email: [email-masked] Interests: Beekeeping Bulletin Boards
Expertise: Operates WILDBEES BBS

POLLINATION INTERESTS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA GATES, JOHN British Columbia Ministry of Agriculture, Fish & Food
4607 23rd Street Vernon, B.C., Canada V1T 4K7 Voice: (604)549-5580 Fax:
(604)549-5488 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Extension
Services, Disease Monitoring, Field Research and Pollination Advice
Expertise: Apicultural Specialist

MACKENZIE, DR. KENNA ELENE Research Scientist Agriculture & Agri-Food
Canada Research Centre, 32 Main Street Kentville, Nova Scotia B4N 1J5
Canada Email: [email-masked] Email: [email-masked] Voice:
(902)679-5731 Fax: (902)679-2311 Interests: Research interests include
applied pollination of fruit crops especially lowbush blueberry;
management of honey bees, leafcutter bees and bumblebees for crop
pollination; pesticide/pollinator ineractions and the role of native bees
in crop pollination.

EUROPE PTACEK, DR. VLADIMIR Fac. Sci. Masaryk University Kotlarska 2, 611
37 Brno, Czech Republic Email: [email-masked] Interests: Bee Biology,
Honey Bees Solitary Bees, Bumble Bees, Biology and Management, Pollination
& Seed Production

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL LYONS, JIM 1316 Waldron St. Louis, MO 63130 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Hobbyist with city and country experience.
Interested in learning more about all aspects of beekeeping, including
apitherapy.  Also interested in osmia and lignaria for pollination.

UNITED STATES - EAST CAMP, JONATHAN Email: [email-masked] Expertise:
East Coast Pollinator(apples/cranberries).  Commercial beekeeper with 250
colonies +.  Sales of equipment, woodenware and foundation.  Wife sells
beeswax, candles and candle kits.

EASTERN POLLINATOR NEWSLETTER P.O. Box 1215 Hemingway, SC 29554 Voice:
(803)558-9598 Email: [email-masked]

FAGERMAN, JEFF 328 Lucy Avenue Decatur, AL 35603 Voice: (205)340-0176 Fax:
(205)340-1257 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping.
Interested in the Pollination Business.

GREEN, DAVID Eastern Pollinator Newsletter P.O. Box 1215 Hemingway, SC
29554 Voice: (803)558-9598 Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Editor of
pollination newsletter

UNITED STATES - WEST CABRAL, KATHLEEN 1104 12th Street Modesto, CA 95354
Voice: (209)549-8262 Fax: (209)549-8267 Email: 74201,[email-masked]
Expertise: Board laison to beekeeping industry on issues of common concern
for the California Almond Board.  Director of Industry Services.

COLE, WALLACE 2017 SE 390th Avenue Washougal, WA 98671 Voice:
(206)835-3041 Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Small commercial
beekeeper involved with apple pollination.

LOOKER, MARK Almond Board of California 1104 12th Street Modesto, CA 95354
Voice: (209)549-8262 Fax: (209)549-8267 Email: 71062,[email-masked]
Interests: Provide resources pertaining to the almond industry and
pollination Expertise: Information Manager for the California Almond
Board, Information Services Provider, Freelance Writer

PEHLING, DAVE W.S.U. Snohomish Co. Cooperative Extension 600 128th St.
S.E.  Everett, WA 98208 Voice: (206)338-2400 Fax: (206)338-3994 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping, Native
Pollinators(Osmia) & Pest Management Expertise: Zoology

QUEEN BREEDING

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA
 No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA CHAPLEAU, JEAN-PIERRE 1982, rang 8, St Adrien, Quebec, Canada J0A
1C0 Voice: (819)828-3396 Email: 73642,[email-masked] Interests: Bee
Breeding Expertise: Vice President, Canadian Honey Council, President of
the Quebec Beekeepers Federation (1995).  Works with "L'ABEILLE"
(Provincial Bee Magazine)

EUROPE BUCKFAST ABBEY Buckfastleigh Devon TQ11 0EE Voice: Buckfastleigh
(0364)643301 Expertise: Involved in bee breeding.  Currently run 320 honey
production colonies and 520 virgins at an isolation mating station.

POLUS, MR. PIERRE Rue de Rome 12 B-6940 Grandhaim, Belgium Voice:
+32(0)86-21 11 83 Expertise: Treasurer of the Provincial Federation of
Beekeeping in Wallonia(U.F.P.W.A.); Secretary-Treasurer of the Federation
provinciale d'apiculture du Luxembourg.  Interests: Involved in Queen
Breeding, Teaching of Beekeeping and the publication of 'LA BELGIQUE
APICOLE."

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL COBEY, SUSAN Ohio State University Department of
Entomology 1735 Neil Avenue Columbus, OH Voice: (614)292-7928 Fax:
(614)292-2180 Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Research
in bee breeding, instrumental insemination & natural control of
parasites.

HONEY BEE INSEMINATION SERVICE 7417 Hayden Run Road Amlin, OH 43002
Voice/Fax: (614)777-9687 Expertise: Business of Production and Sales of
Insemination Equipment, Instruction, Sales and Consultation.

UNITED STATES - EAST ADAMS, DAVID S.  2896 Reynolds Road Bartow, FL 33830
Voice: (813)537-1155 Expertise: Commercial Beekeeper in ccentral Florida
running about 2600 colonies.  Currently working to establish shipping and
sales of queens and queen cells from the ARS-YC1 line.

UNITED STATES - WEST No listings at this time

RESEARCHERS / EXPERIMENTATION

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND VAN EATON, CLIFF Ministry of Agriculture and
Fisheries MAF Quality Management Private Bag Tauranga, New Zealand Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Kiwi Fruit, Writing, Bee
Diseases, Certifications, Bee Consulting Expertise: Apicultural Advisory
Officer; Familiar with Viet Nam, Solomon Islands and New Guinea.

CANADA CLARK, KERRY 1201 103rd Avenue Dawson Creek, B.C. V1G 4J2 Canada
Voice: (604)784-2225 Fax: (604)784-2299 Expertise: Extension & Regulatory
activities.  Research on Tracheal Mites & recommendations for Varroa
Control.  Apicultural Specialists.

CURRIE, DR. BOB Email: [email-masked] Expertise:
Canadian Apicultural Researcher

DAVIS, DR. ART Fax: (306)966-4461 Expertise: Canadian Apicultural
Researcher

LUI, DR. STEPHEN Fax: (403)354-8171 Expertise: Canadian Apicultural
Researcher

MACKENZIE, DR. KENNA ELENE Research Scientist Agriculture & Agri-Food
Canada Research Centre, 32 Main street Kentville, Nova Scotia B4N 1J5
Canada Email: [email-masked] Email: [email-masked] Voice:
(902)679-5731 Fax: (902)679-2311 Interests: Research interests include
applied pollination of fruit crops especially lowbush blueberry;
management of honey bees, leafcutter bees and bumblebees for crop
pollination, pesticide/pollinator interactions, and the role of native
bees in crop pollination.

MCKENNA, DENNIS Voice: (403)835-6697 Canadian Apicultural Researcher

NELSON, DONALD L., PhD.  Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada Northern
Agricultural Research Centre Box 25, Beaverlodge, Alberta Canada T0H 0C0
Email: [email-masked] Voice: (403)354-2212 Fax: (403)354-7181
Expertise: Research Scientist working in Honey Bee Management, Wintering,
Tracheal Mite Control.  ELISA for HBTM detection.

SZABO, DR. TIBOR Fax: (519)832-0442 Canadian Apicultural Researcher

EUROPE BUCKFAST ABBEY Buckfastleigh Devon TQ11 0EE Voice: Buckfastleigh
(0364)643301 Expertise: Involved in bee breeding.  Currently run 320 honey
production colonies and 520 virgins at an isolation mating station.

HABERL, MICHAEL Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping and Research Expertise: Interested in intra- and intercolonial
genetic structure of honey bees; mating biology, working with DNA
fingerprinting.

HICKS, BR. LAURENCE Buckfast Abbey Buckfastleigh Devon TQ11 0EE Voice:
Buckfastleigh (0364)643301 Expertise: Head of Bee Department at Buckfast
Abbey

PTACEK, DR. VLADIMIR Fac. Sci. Masaryk University Kotlarska 2, 611 37
Brno, Czech Republic Email: [email-masked] Interests: Bee Biology,
Honey Bees, Solitary Bees, Bumble Bees, Biology and Management,
Pollination and Seed Production.

THOMAS, HANS-ULRICH Zekppelinstr, 31 8057 Zurich, Switzerland Voice:
(41)362 5761 (Private) Voice: (41)633 11 11 (Business) Fax: (41)633 10 77
Email: [email-masked] Interests: Will photocopy or scan
articles from scientific journals Expeertise: Access to 2 major University
Library Files

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA DE JONG, DR. DAVID Depto. de Genetic
FaF-C. de Medicina, USP 14.049-900 Ribeirao Preto, jS SP Brasil Email:
[email-masked] Expertise:  Professor.  Teaches Genetics &
Ecology/Evolution.  Honeybee research on Varroa and AHB.

TOLEDO, VAGNER University of Maringa DZO Colombo, AV., 5790 87020-900
Maringa-PR-Brazil Voice: (044)2262727 r.319 Fax: (044)2222754 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Beeswax Management

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL ADAMS, KEN 1019 Wabash Avenue Lafayette, IN
47905-1058 Email: [email-masked] Voice: (317)742-8711 Interests: Bee
Disease/Treatment, Colony Management, Marketing, Labor Saving Devices
Expertise: Sideline Apiaries, Chemistry & Computer Sciences

BRYANT, VAUGHN M., JR.  Professor and Head Department of Anthropology
Texas A & M University College Station, TX 77843-3452 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Co-author of 'POLLEN FLORA OF THE SOUTHEASTERN
U.S."  Pollen and Honey studies Expertise: Archaeological Palynology and
Melissopalynology

COBEY, SUSAN Ohio State University Department of Entomology 1735 Neil
Avenue Columbus, OH Voice: (614)292-7928 Fax: (614)292-2180 Email:
[email-masked] Expertise: Research in bee breeding,
instrumental insemination & natural control of parasites.

DAY, LIZ 1207 Golden Hill Drive Indianapolis, IN 46208 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Identification of Bombus, making this information
available to lay people.  Expertise: M.S. University of Illinois, Chicago

GILBERT, JACK 4402 Balcones Drive Austin, TX 78731 Voice/Fax:
(512)454-1091 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby
Beekeeping Expertise: Organic Chemistry, Pesticides & Pheromones

NABORS, RAY P.O. Box 1001 Caruthersville, MO 63830 Voice: (314)333-0258
Fax: (314)333-0259 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Teaching
and Research

SAMMATARO, DIANA Department of Entomology Ohio State University 1735 Neil
Road Columbus, OH 43210-1220 Voice: (614)292-9089 Fax: (614)292-2180
Email: [email-masked]. ohio-state.edu Expertise: Bee Research,
Writing

UNITED STATES - EAST DELAPLANE, DR. KEITH S.  Cooperative Extension
Service The University of Georgia Athens, GA 30602 Voice: (706)542-1765
Fax: (706)542-3872 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Teaching and
Research; Bee Biology, Management & Parasite Control.  Expertise:
Assistant Professor of Entomology

FINKELSTEIN, ADAM Entomology Department VA Tech 307 Price Hall Blacksburg,
VA 24061-0319 Voice: (703)231-6341 Email: [email-masked] Expertise:
Graduate Student Interests: FAQ Maintainer of sci.agriculture.beekeeping
online newsgroup

IANNUZZI, JOHN(JACK THE B), PhD.  RR 8 9772 Old Annapolis Road Ellicott
City, MD 21042 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Owner of
Howard Honey Farms.  Involved with honey bee products, Apitherapy and
Writing of Beekeeping Related Articles.

UNITED STATES - WEST CABRAL, KATHLEEN 1104 12th Street Modesto, CA 95354
Voice: (209)549-8262 Fax: (209)549-8267 Email: 74201,[email-masked]
Expertise: Board laison to beekeeping industry on issues of common concern
for the California Almond Board.  Director of Industry Services.

NESSON, MICHAEL Department of Biochem/Biophys.  Oregon State University
Corvalis, OR 97331-7305 Voice: (503)737-1866 Fax: (503)737-0481 Email:
[email-masked] Expertise: Bees & Magnetic Fields.  Removal of Bees
>from  structures and Bee Trees

TUTTLE APIARIES 3030 Lewis River Road Woodland, WA 98674 Voice:
(360)225-9631 Interests: Mite Prevention Expertise: Developer of Natural
Mite Treatment Products Approved for U.S. Beekeepers

WENNER, DR. ADRIAN Department of Biology University of California Santa
Barbara, CA 93106 Voice: (805)893-2338 (Office) Voice: (805)893-2838 (Lab)
Fax: (805)893-4724 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Research
Expertise: Professor Emeritus (Natural History)

SIDELINE BEEKEEPERS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND No listings at this time

CANADA No listings at this time

EUROPE No listings at this time

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL ADAMS, KEN 1019 Wabash Avenue Lafayette, IN
47905-1058 Email: [email-masked] Voice: (317)742-8711 Interests: Bee
Disease/Treatment, Colony Management, Marketing, Labor Saving Devices
Expertise: Sideline Apiaries, Chemistry & Computer Sciences

ELSTON, TOM RR1, Box 346-D Bloomington, IL 61704-9752 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Sideline beekeeper with 50 colonies Expertise:
20 years beekeeping experience.

KAIN, SHARON K.  763 East 420th Road Bolivar, MO 65613 Voice/Fax:
(417)777-4014 Email: 74134,[email-masked] Interests: Apitherapy,
Sideline Beekeeping, Sales and Marketing of Small Agricultural Products

KAIN, STAN G.  763 East 420th Road Bolivar, MO 65613 Voice/Fax:
(417)777-4014 Email: [email-masked] CompuServe I.D.: 74134,2617
Interests: Sales of beekeeping Equipment for Hobbyists, Computer
Information  Sources, Sideline Beekeeping, Comb Honey Production
Expertise: Freelance Writer, Computer Consultant, Information Services

SHOEMAKER, JIM 5160 South Western Brookline, MO Voice: (417)887-0225
Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Operates 50 colonies of
honey bees.  Teaches beekeeping at local library.

UNITED STATES - EAST BELL, RON 12168 Frederick Road Thurmont, MD
21788-2537 Email: [email-masked] CompuServe I.D.: 74732,1425
Expertise: Researcher at Walter Reed Army Hospital.  Research in
diagnosis/detection of viral infections or biological toxins.  Trained as
Veterinary Pathologist.  Interests: With wife, runs Frederick Honey
Company

MERRILL, BRIAN G.  Ellie-Bee Apiaries 61 Calumet Street Depew, NY 14043
Voice: (716)683-1062 Email: 71224,[email-masked] Interests: Sideline
Beekeeping with 75-200 colonies in western New York.

UNITED STATES - WEST No listings at this time

WRITERS / PUBLISHERS / PUBLICATIONS

AFRICA No listings at this time

ASIA No listings at this time

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND VAN EATON, CLIFF Ministry of Agriculture and
Fisheries MAF Quality Management Private Bag Tauranga, New Zealand Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Kiwi Fruit, Writing, Bee
Diseases, Certifications, Bee Consulting Expertise:  Apicultural Advisory
Officer; Familiar with Viet Nam, Solomon Islands and New Guinea.

CANADA CHAPLEAU, JEAN-PIERRE 1982, rang 8, St. Adrien, Quebec, Canada J0A
n1C0 Voice: (819)828-3396 Email: 73642,[email-masked] Interests: Bee
Breeding Expertise: Vice President, Canadian Honey Council, President of
the Quebec Beekeepers Federation (1995).  Works with "L'ABEILLE"
(Provincial Bee Magazine).

HYDE, HARVEY RR #2 Cornwall Prince Edward Island, Canada C0A-1H0 Voice:
(902)566-2228 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Hobby Beekeeping
Expertise: Editor of Local Beekeepers Cooperative Newsletter

SIMICS, MICHAEL #204, 1331 - 15th Ave. S.W.  Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3C
0X8 Voice/Fax: (403)541-1877 Interests: Honey Bee venom collection.
Vespid venom collection.  Writing and publishing of books related to venom
and collection.  Also working with apitherapy.  Sells venom and collection
equipment.

EUROPE POLUS, MR. PIERRE Rue de Rome 12 B-6940 Grandhain, Belgium Voice:
+32(0)86-21 11 83 Expertise: Treasurer of the Provincial federation of
beekeeping in Wallonia(U.F.P.W.A.); Secretary-Treasurer of the Federation
provinciale d'apiculture du Luxembourg.  Interests: Involved in queen
breeding, teaching of beekeeping and the publication of 'LA BELGIQUE
APICOLE."

MEXICO / CEN. AMERICA / S. AMERICA No listings at this time

MIDDLE EAST No listings at this time

UNITED STATES - CENTRAL AMERICAN BEE JOURNAL 51 South Second Street
Hamilton, IL 62341 Voice: (217)847-3324 Fax: (217)847-3660 Interests:
Monthly Beekeeping Magazine

BEE CULTURE MAGAZINE 623 West Liberty Street Medina, OH 44258-0706 Voice:
(800)289-7668 Fax: (216)725-5624 Email: [email-masked] Interests: All
aspects of beekeeping Expertise: Beekeeping Publications, Equipment

BRYANT, VAUGHN M., JR.  Professor and Head Department of Anthropology
Texas A & M University College Station, TX 77843-3452 Email:
[email-masked] Interests: Co-author of 'POLLEN FLORA OF THE SOUTHEASTERN
U.S."  Pollen and Honey studies Expertise: Archaeological Palynology and
Melissopalynology

FLOTTUM, KIM 623 West Liberty Street Medina, OH 44258-0706 Voice:
(800)289-7668 Fax:(216)725-5624 Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Editor
of Bee Culture magazine

GRAHAM, JOE Dadant & Sons, Inc.  51 South Second Street Hamilton, IL 62341
Voice: (217)847-3324 Fax: (217)847-3660 Expertise: Editor of American Bee
Journal magazine

KAIN, STAN G.  763 East 420th Road Bolivar, MO 65613 Voice/Fax:
(417)777-4014 Email: [email-masked] CompuServe I.D.: 74134,2617
Interests: Sales of Beekeeping Equipment for Hobbyists, Computer
Information Sources, Sideline Beekeeping, Comb Honey Production Expertise:
Freelance Writer, Computer Consultant, Information Services

SAMMATARO, DIANA Department of Entomology Ohio State University 1735 Neil
Road Columbus, OH 43210-1220 Voice: (614)292-9089 Fax: (614)292-2180
Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Bee Research, Writing

UNITED STATES - EAST BONNEY, RICHARD E.  Entomology Department Fernald
Hall, Umass Amberst, MA 01003-2410 Email: [email-masked] Voice:
(413)545-1257 Fax: (413)545-2115 Expertise: Extension Specialist,
Extension Apiculturist, Teaching, Writing, Publishing

BRAY, JOSEPH J.  P.O. Box 3305 Yale Station New Haven, CT 06520 Expertise:
Bookseller specializing in location of speciality and antique books
related to beekeeping.

EASTERN POLLINATOR NEWSLETTER P.O. Box 1215 Hemingway, SC 29554 Voice:
(803)558-9598 Email: [email-masked]

GREEN, DAVID Eastern Pollinator Newsletter P.O. Box 1215 Hemingway, SC
29554 Voice: (803)558-9598 Email: [email-masked] Expertise: Editor of
pollination newsletter

HOWE, CHUCK Connecticut Honey Bee 86, 5 1/2 Mile Road Goshen, CT 06756
Voice/Fax: (203)491-2338 Email: [email-masked] CompuServe I.D.:
72726,1437 Interests: New England Beekeeping Expertise: Editor, Journal of
the Connecticut Beekeepers Association

IANNUZZI, JOHN(JACK THE B), PhD.  RR 8 9772 Old Annapolis Road Ellicott
City, MD 21042 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Owner of
Howard Honey Farms.  Involved with honey bee products, Apitherapy and the
Writing of Beekeeping Related Articles.

THE AWARE BEEKEEPER 1115 Mohawk Trail Charlemont, MA 01339 Voice:
(413)339-5310 Interests: This is the Beekeeping Newsletter for the
Northeast U.S.  Published by Richard Bonney.

UNITED STATES - WEST LOOKER, MARK Almond Board of California 1104 12th
Street Modesto, CA 95354 Voice: (209)549-8262 Fax: (209)549-8267 Email:
71062,[email-masked] Interests: Provide resources pertaining to the
almond industry and pollination Expertise: Information Manager for the
California Almond Board, Information Services Provider

WENNER, DR. ADRIAN Department of Biology University of California Santa
Barbara, CA 93106 Voice: (805)893-2338 (Office) Voice: (805)893-2838 (Lab)
Fax: (805)893-4724 Email: [email-masked] Interests: Research
Expertise: Professor Emeritus (Natural History)
-- 
______________________________________
Adam Finkelstein 
[email-masked]