Subject: beeswax production, alt.sustainable.agriculture

From: [email-masked] (M.A.M. Felt)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 12:32:06 GMT

Anyone know where I can get (international) figures on beeswax production
and/or producers. Import/Export statistics etc..

If not on beeswax, perhaps on honey production, and then I can contact the
honey producers.

I tried using WAIS but didn't find anything.

In other words I am looking for sources of beeswax.

Please respond per e-mail.

M.Felt

---

From: david macfawn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 16:24:35 GMT

Both the American Bee Journal (Joe Graham is the editor) and Bee Culture (Kim
Flottum editor)  have information on honey production and beeswax for the US. 
There is a contact in the USDA who gathers this data...Lois Willett in the Ag
Econ Department at Cornell in Ithica, N.Y. would know who to call in the USDA.
 So would Joe Graham and also Kim Flottum at Bee culture since the magazines
get their data from the USDA.

>==========M.A.M. Felt, 2/20/95==========
>

david macfawn
AT&T Global Information Solutions
[email-masked]
(803) 939-632-7409