Subject: Bee Pictures Needed!

From: David Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Mar 1995 19:58:49 GMT

Hi,
  I'm doing an multimedia-introduction to Bees and Beekeeping 
and am looking for .GIFs and .JPGs of BEES! Photos and renderings
are fine! Reply by e-mail is preferrable...I plan to post
my picture list here after I get some feedback and will be
happy to mail out pictures to people...

I can be reached at [email-masked] or at 
[email-masked]

Many thanks,
  David

---

From: Lou Bjostad <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Mar 1995 20:55:19 GMT

> and am looking for .GIFs and .JPGs of BEES!

See the Colorado State University WWW site for links to many 
sources of bee photos.  The address is:

http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/Entomology/ent.html