Subject: HONEY HOTLINE #2

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 16:01:00 GMT

You can get HONEY HOTLINE by asking the National Honey Board
Food Technology Program at P.O. Box 281525, San Francisco, CA 94128-1525
or call 1-800-356-5941, USA only on 800 calls.

This months June issue reports on work done with Creamed Honey Spreads.

The information is for any honey producer and not limited to large
honey producers, packers, or industrial users. The science is the
same for large packers or those who would use their own kitchen's
to produce products containing large amounts of honey.

If you are into canning with honey you may find some ease by referring
to some of the research ongoing by the Food Technology Program paid for
by all who market honey in the United States.
          __________________________________________________________
         (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
         (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
         /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
        |   Do you know what the bee said after eating the          |
        |   full jar of honey?                                       |
        |                                                            |
        |                                                            |
        |            \ _ /                                           |
        |            /O O \   _                        z  z          |
        |            \~~~ / // \                     z        z      |
        |             /--\//   ))         z        z                 |
        |        ()==/()== \__./  B z z z   z    z                   |
        |        ()=(  ()= )                  z z                    |
        |            \____/  Gosh this Honey is sour!                |
        |             ||||                                           |
        |            (/  \)                                          |
        |                                                            |
        |                                ttul Andy-                  |
        |                                                            |
        |____________________________________________________________|
        :                                                            :
         \___________________________________________________________/