Subject: Request info on veterinary schools

From: [email-masked] (Shinji Miyasato)
Date: 26 Sep 94 07:04:55 GMT

Sorry if I'm posting this to the wrong group.
  
  A friend asked me to post this:

---------

  I'm a 3rd year undergraduate majoring in veterinary science in Japan.
  I would like to study clinical veterinary science in the United States,
 England, or some other English-speaking country. I would appreciate any
 information you have on the following points:

  1. Which universities or colleges have courses in clinical veterinary
    science?
  2. What are the requirments for admission and what, if any, are the special
    strengths or areas of interest?
  3. Can foreign students seek admisson, and is there any financial aid
    available?

                                                    Mika TANABE

                                            Miyazaki University of Japan
---------

  Please answer by E-MAIL to:

                       [email-masked]

  Thank you very much.
--

                 Shinji Miyasato               
      ITK : Institute Tecnologico de Kyushu
--------------------------------------------------
     Por favor, me traga uma cerveja gelada!