Subject: new varroa research

From: Robert Allen Stevens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 94 19:12:40 -0500

Is the varroa research book mentioned in the IBRA b-line posting available?
If so,m where and how much is it?

---

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 8 Nov 1994 10:46:53 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>If so,m where and how much is it?

 I think you need to mail them (IBRA) and ask.
Adam
-- 
 _________________________________________________________________________
  Adam Finkelstein    [email-masked] | (awaiting my muse...)
 ___________________________________________|_____________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (Ross Matheson)
Date: 9 Nov 1994 08:10:44 GMT

Robert Allen Stevens ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Is the varroa research book mentioned in the IBRA b-line posting available?
: If so, where and how much is it?

I forwarded your article to IBRA knowing they were online recently and 
received a reply within  half an hour. I intended them to reply directly,
but it was my first usenet interaction, and, it's taken another night to
figure out the pico use to repost!      Ross Matheson <[email-masked]>

From: Dr Pamela Munn <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Yes it will be available on 21 Nov - it is 16 UK pounds or $26 including
post and packing and you can order it from our bookshop via email to me.
Credit cards (visa mastercard) are accepted : name and address for card,
number, expiry date and type of card please.
Best wishes
Pam

  **************************************************************
  *  Dr Pamela Munn                                            *
  *  Editor of Bee World, Associate Editor of J. Apic. Res.    *
  *============================================================*
  *  E.mail  :  [email-masked]   | Mail : IBRA             *
  *  Phone   :  (+44) 1222 372 409   |        18 North Road    *
  *  Fax     :  (+44) 1222 665 522   |        Cardiff CF1 3DY  *
  *                                  |        UK               *
  *============================================================*
  * If your mail is for someone else in IBRA I will pass it on *
  **************************************************************