Subject: honey queen

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 17:32:00 GMT

----------------------------------------
 �������������������������������͸
I tried to dload honieqn.zip to use at a local bee meeting but the
password leaves me to believe that maybe I am not old enough to see this
file. Please advise this old beekeeper. Call you next week.
 �������������������������������;

Hello Jim!

   The password is "HONEY".<g> The kids on the bbs have tried
everything else but that.

     This is the kind of thing I would pull out of my hat at
a national meeting, after spending 15 minutes lecturing everyone
about the evils of pornography and 5 warning all under the age
of 12, or those easily offended by anatomically correct art to close
their eyes. I then would have the 110% attention of everyone in the
room, the young, the old, the pious, and then I would sock it to them.
The world is lucky I am not in the honey packing business, because I
would not hesitate to use a little clean sex and some not so clean to
promote the use of honey.

     Hope you have as much fun with it as I would, you are old
enough, and will be remembered for generations by your fellow
beekeepers.

     Having fun brings to mind some things I did in the past. ONe
year when Honey Queens were a big deal in California our area would
spend much effort and time finding a qualified candidate and because
of the politics that always enters into these kind of things we never
had a chance of winning. After a few years and much work on the part of
beekeepers wives they tired of it all knowing no matter what, we could
never win. Us local guys were putting up the bulk of the money for the
California Queen contest win or lose, (those were better days). So one
day a group of us were sitting in the local coffee shop engaged in deep
debate of what to do since the women wanted no part of the contest
knowing they would lose.

     I came up with a plan I had been working on for years. Why not get
some young lady with 100% personally and real sex appeal, off the
street, just like the cute waitress in the coffee shop. She would make
any bull dog bust his chain and we all enjoyed having her wait on us. I
am sure you know what I mean. Anyway I just called her over as asked her
right out, and because she had the personalty to go with her God
given natural beauty she said Yes... We did not win, but a blind man
could see she was the most qualified, our local ladies coached her on
cooking with honey and the like. She would have been one of the best
National Honey Queens we have ever had.

That was the last year for the "politically correct" California State
Honey Committee chair person, and it was the most fun we guys had with
a Honey Queen Contest.

     Hope all is well with you, and your bees are in good shape.
We are looking forward to one of the best years this century, I
hope, since we need it real bad.

                                ttul Andy-

BTW:  I am going to open a File Area for Cooking with Honey and
      I need to start collecting recipes, hints, and the like. If
      you have anything I would appreciate adding it to the collection.