Subject: Beekeeping catalogs

From: [email-masked] (Don Bowen)
Date: 2 Jan 1995 19:11:21 GMT

I am about to start my annual catalog shopping trip.  What I need
are recomendations for good mail order beekeeping comapnies.

	DonB

---

From: [email-masked] (Don Bowen)
Date: 3 Jan 1995 18:28:32 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (MURRAY,JEFFREY P) says:
>   Are you ordering from the U.S., from the U.K., from downunder, or
>where? In the eastern U.S. I would recommend getting catalogs from 
>Brushy Mountain Bee Farm, from Kelley, and from Dadant, in that order.
>
	I am in the western US and I have the kelley catalog.  I need the 
phone number for Dadant and Brushy Mountain.

>   Jeeef

---

From: [email-masked] (MURRAY,JEFFREY P)
Date: 3 Jan 1995 13:02:35 -0500

Jeeef
--
MURRAY,JEFFREY P
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!gtri!jeff.murray
Internet: [email-masked]
-- 
MURRAY,JEFFREY P
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!gtri!jeff.murray
Internet: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Mike Killoran)
Date: 03 Jan 1995 20:48:22 GMT

>   phone number for Dadant and Brushy Mountain.

Dadant's main number is (217) 847-3324.  If by western you mean CA,
the Durham, CA number is (916) 893-0921 and the Fresno, CA number
is (209) 292-4666.  They have a nice fourty page color catalog.

I'm fairly new to beekeeping and have only ordered from Dadant.  I'd 
be interested in the phone numbers for other catalog suppliers, say
the Kelly and Brushy Mountain mentioned above...

	-Mike Killoran

--
Mike Killoran                            Zen says:
[email-masked]                  Cease to do evil,
(617) 981-2667 (Lexington, MA USA)    Try to do good.

---

From: [email-masked] (MURRAY,JEFFREY P)
Date: 4 Jan 1995 08:20:53 -0500

>the Kelly and Brushy Mountain mentioned above...

   I don't have Walter Kelley's phone number handy, but Brushy
Mountain (out of North Carolina) can be reached at 1-800-BEESWAX.
I have no affiliation with any of these companies other than 
as a satisfied customer. I am particularly happy with Brushy Mt., as
their prices are the cheapest I've found in the east (I'm in Atlanta),
and the quality of all of the equipment I've purchased from them
has been excellent. They are also close to me, so shipping charges
are lower than from Kelley or Dadant.

   Jeef