Subject: Pumpkin pollination

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 15:01:00 GMT

This message was from "Patrick M O'Hearn" <[email-masked]> to "INTERN
originally in conference IN-E-MAIL on WILDBEES (WILD BEE'S BBS)
and was forwarded to you by ANDY NACHBAUR
                    ----------------------------------------
From: "Patrick M O'Hearn" <[email-masked]>
To: "INTERNET:[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jun 95 22:40:54 EDT
Subject: Pumpkin pollination

Hello Andy,
        'Preciate the reply.  The pumpkins in question are part of a huge (I me
an
HUGE) Navajo agricultural project.  Its a small part of the largest single farm
in the free world so, that why they need so many hives...From the several reply
s
I got, I know why these people are looking for a new pollinator, not enough
money to make up for the lost honey flow.  My friend decided not to do it after
all.
A quick question I have been meaning to ask you...what the heck does "ttul"
mean?<g>

Patrick M. O'Hearn
Aztec, NM