Subject: Honey

From: david macfawn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 20:04:03 GMT

Does anyone have a reference on what various types of honey look like and 
taste like?  I would assume the look and taste would have to be in conjunction
with the location and time of year.  I am interested in a layman's guide,
nothing that I would have to examine under a microscope or other light.  Since
I am in South Carolina, I am especially interested in the southeast

I am also intestested in a guide to pollen, especially for the southeast. 
Again something that correlates the time of year, location, color of the
pollen, and the general size of the "grain"

Thanks,

Dave M.

david macfawn
AT&T Global Information Solutions
[email-masked]
(803) 939-632-7409

---

From: Juarez_Carlos <juarez>
Date: 12 May 1995 14:17:32 GMT

no way we have nothing