Subject: Bee pollen EXTRACT manufacturers wanted

From: [email-masked] (Yoon Han)
Date: 25 Nov 1994 17:03:54 -0500

I don't know if this question is appropriate for this news group, but I'm 
looking for a manufacturer of bee pollen extract -- not just bee pollen 
but its extract in powder form. I would appreciate any help.
Thanks

---

From: [email-masked] (Matthue Gera)
Date: 27 Nov 1994 10:50:56 GMT

Yoon Han ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I don't know if this question is appropriate for this news group, but I'm 
: looking for a manufacturer of bee pollen extract -- not just bee pollen 
: but its extract in powder form. I would appreciate any help.
: Thanks

I might bee :) able to help you here, my dad is looking for Overseas
companys/individuals to import bee pollen in various forms.
This pollen is produced in New Zealand and to a high standard, please
email me and i will forward you a Telephone number to contact him.
<[email-masked]>