Subject: Attention Property Owners

From: [email-masked] (Richard Mackie)
Date: 5 Jul 1995 21:03:37 GMT

Upon assuming the office of President, Bill Clinton signed the Global 
Biodiversity Assessment, an agreement signed by 37 othetr nations, 
pledging to conserve the Biodiversity of the planet Earth. This agreement 
identifies over 37,000 areas, some over a million acres in size, that are 
to be set aside as Ecosystems. Human activity in these Ecosystems will be 
severely restricted or eliminated entirely.
The U.S. commitment to this pledge is the "Wildlands Project" being 
administered by the Dept of Interior. This project specifies that over 
50% of currently held private property in the U.S. will be placed under 
government administration through the regulatory process. The 
aforementioned private property will fall into one of the following 
catagories:
1) Strict Nature Preserve
2) National Park
3) National Monument/Natural Landscape
4) Managed Nature Reserve/Wildlife Sanctuary
5) Protected Landscape/Seascape

Through the Freedom of Information Act we have discovered the exact 
locations of the private property targeted for government acquisition 
through regulation. If you own property and are interested in knowing if 
the government intends to convert your property into one of the 
aforementioned catagories, leave your name and E-mail address in my E-
mail box.
Richard   [email-masked]