Subject: YELLOW PAGES added to FAQ

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 15:27:00 GMT

__________________________________________________________
         (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
         (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
         /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
        : WILD BEE'S BBS    Beekeeping Support BBS   209-826-8107    :
        : BEEKEEPING FAQ'S     Beekeeper's Helping Beekeepers        :
        :                                                            :
        : How to USE:                                                :
        :                                                            :
        : To receive a Beekeeping FAQ via E-MAIL, send a message to  :
        : to the FAQ name @beenet.com - For example, to get a copy   :
        : of this message, (WILDBEES.FAQ), send a internet E-MAIL    :
        : to: [email-masked] ..To get a copy of the INDEX   :
        : of APICULTURAL ISSUES AND ANSWERS newsletters (APINDEX)    :
        : you would send E-MAIL to: [email-masked].              :
        :                                                            :
        : Mail runs are 6am & 6pm, California time zone. The system  :
        : is automated and nothing is required on the subject line   :
        : required on the subject line or in the message itself.     :
        :                                                            :
        : FAQ        (total FAQ's in system 150)       Last update   :
        : name          one per message                 * NEW        :
        :------------------------------------------------------------:
        : WILDBEES.FAQ   YOU ARE READING IT. Check it       5-08-95  :
        :                once a month for changes!                   :
        :                                                            :
        : YELLOW.PAG     Internet Addresses of Beekeeper's  5-08-95  :
        :                YELLOW PAGES, 30K, Stan G. Kain             :
        :                                                            :
        : HINT.IND       INDEX of 30 different Beekeeping            :
        :                topics. From Malcolm T. Sanford.            :
        :                                                            :
        : BMAIL495.TXT   B-MAIL Newsletter, Bee Research             :
        :                Association, England.                       :
        :                                                            :
        : BKEEPING.FAQ   HOW TO FIND IT ON THE INTERNET,    5-01-95  :
        :                Adam Finkelstein's Beekeeping FAQ           :
        :                                                            :
        : SUNSITE.FAQ    ARCHIVES of Internet Beekeeping    5-01-95  :
        :                news group and list mail, & more.           :
        :                                                            :
        : APINDEX        INDEX of Apricultural "Issues and           :
        :                Answers" APIS from Florida Extension        :
        :                                                            :
        : HEALING.BIB    HONEY & Healing, Bibliography      3-18-95  :
        :                                                            :
        : MEAD.FAQ       HOW TO find information on making           :
        :                HONEY MEAD. The drink of the God's!         :
        :                                                            :
        : SADBEES        1990 Beekeepers Review of Conditon in       :
        :                his hives as he saw them. True Today?       :
        :                                                            :
        : ALL HINT's & APIS NEWSLETTERS courtesy of Malcolm T.       :
        : Sanford, Extension Service University of Florida.          :
        : BEENET.COM and the WILD BEE'S BBS (sm) are   *FREE*        :
        : Information Services for Beekeepers and Friends. SYSOP     :
        : [email-masked], dial up (209) 826-8107 28.8 bd,  :
        : 8N1, 24 hrs since 1990.                                    :
        :------------------------------------------------------------:
         \__________________________________________________________/