Subject: News from Dominica

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 02:16:00 GMT

** Seen while channel surfing on the boob tube!

        _________________________________
       (/////////////////////////////////)   Well Hecter, you can come
       (/////////////////////////////////)   out now. I just saw on the
      /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\   Mexican language TV that a
      |             \ _ /  ????           |  woman was stung in the neck
      |             /O O \   _            |  by a Hornet in the Republic
      |             \~Y~ / // \           |  of Dominica and has been
      |              /--\//   ))          |  dripping Honey ever since.
      |         ()==/()== \__./           |     \ _ /   Were out of the
      |   ___   ()=(  ()= )       ___     |     /O O \   _ business now!
      |  /   \___   \____/ \->___/   \___ |     \~~~ / // \
      |  \___/   \   ||||    /   \___/XXX\|      /--\//   ))         z        z
      |  /   \__ /--(/  \)-cd ___/   \XXX/| ()==/()== \__./  B z z z   z    z
      |  \___/   \___/---\___/   \___/   \| ()=(  ()= )                  z z
      |__/   \___/   \   /   \___/   \___/|     \____/--->
      |  \___/   \___/XXX\___/   \___/   \|      ||||
      |__/   \___/XXX\XXX/   \___/   \___/|     (/  \) cd_
      |  \___/   \XXX/   \___/   \___/    |
      [___________________________________]

* Any body else catch this on TV? I think it was a Spanish
language tabloid type news program, but my Spanish is poor'o
American'o.

Well I hope it was tabloid news and not the real thing. They
did a real job on the viewer, showing the paper hornets nest,
people tasting the honey dripping from the woman's bee sting,
and doctors looking at in the lab under a microscope.

                        ttul Andy-

(c)Use at own risk, don't quote me.......permission to reproduce
granted. Do not remove the (cd_) from the art work as it identifies
the original artist of the original bee Hecter and is protected (c)