Subject: Re: Vanishing hives

From: [email-masked] (Joseph Curtin)
Date: 3 Apr 1995 03:20:05 GMT

I lost all three of my hives late last summer after a good harvest.  Many 
hobby beekeepers I'm in touch with experenced the same thing.  No sign of 
illness or mites that I could see any suggestion?

---

From: "Carl H. Hovermale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 07:50:40 -0500

DON''T FEEL TOO BAD ONE OF THE PROFESSIONAL BEEKEEPERS HERE IN SOUTH 
MISSISSIPPI LOST NOT ONLY THE BEE'S BUT THE HIVES AND PALLETS.  56 IN ONE 
NIGHT
CARL

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Inget)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 04:21:58

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Joseph Curtin) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Joseph Curtin)
>Subject: Re: Vanishing hives
>Date: 3 Apr 1995 03:20:05 GMT

>illness or mites that I could see any suggestion?

I'll bet anything you have mites, there are two kinds. Have you used Apistan 
Strips? Bet not.
BerryBob

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Inget)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 05:37:09

In article <[email-masked]> "Carl H. Hovermale" <[email-masked]> writes:
>From: "Carl H. Hovermale" <[email-masked]>
>Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 07:50:40 -0500