Subject: My first hive (if I'm brave)

From: Gordon Betts <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 May 1995 21:48:39 GMT

A swarm is settling behind our office building at this very moment.
We have the hat, gloves, etc. and someone just said she'll give
me her old super.  I've never done this soooo - Any last minute tips 
before I "Just Do It"?
Thanks,
Gordon

---

From: [email-masked] (Hugo Thone)
Date: 9 May 1995 15:40:07 GMT

Gordon,

First, get yourself some good books on beekeeping and read them very well.
Then look for an experienced beekeeper who's willing to give you some good 
advice.
Next, go home and try to find a nice and safe place where you can put your hive 
without bothering other people.
Go back to your office and if the swarm is still hanging their, call the above
experienced beekeeper to catch the bees for you.

		Hugo
-- 

Hugo Thone (SE121)                        email : [email-masked]
ALCATEL BELL TELEPHONE                    phone : (32) 3 240 94 52
F.Wellesplein 1                           fax   : (32) 3 240 99 50
B-2018 Antwerp

                           do bee do bee do ....