Subject: NEW! Ag&Environment Mailing List: agenvir-l

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 15:45:00 GMT

agenvir-l : A new mailing list for the discussion of
environmental issues in the agricultural Sciences
-----------------------------------------------------

Hi!  First, I hope that you'll forgive my cross-posting;  I wanted
this to reach as wide an audience as possible.  Please distribute
this message freely.

I have just established a new mailing list called agenvir-l.
The purpose of this list is to discuss environmental issues in the
agricultural sciences.  This could include debate/discussion
about:

- Alternative cropping systems
- Organic farming
- Animal Agriculture
- Vegetarianism
- Sustainability Issues
- Anything else that you decide is appropriate

This mailing list can be whatever you would like to make of it;  I will not
moderate the list unless there is an overwhelming desire for that.
Moreover, this list is open to anyone who is interested.

I'm hoping to attract a wide variety of people; the real strength of the
list will lie in having people with various backgrounds come together
for these discussions.  Both idealists and pragmatists are welcome,
as are people of varying experience levels; I truly feel that everybody
has something to contribute.

Sound interesting? To subscribe, send mail to [email-masked] with
the message 'subscribe agenvir-l' (excluding the quotes) as the body of your
message.  I also have a WWW front end for subscribing which can be accessed
with your favorite forms-capable browser at:
http://www.io.com/user/btorres/subscribe.html

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me
at [email-masked].

Thanks!

Bob Torres
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Bob Torres           | NewtNews & agenvir-l mailing list admin.
[email-masked]   | To subscribe/get info, contact me or:
[email-masked] | http://www.io.com/~btorres/subscribe.html
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,