Subject: Are we missing something?

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 1994 17:40:50 GMT

I ran across this in another newsgroup.
 Borneo?
:)

Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture
Subject: bee keeping
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

You forgot to mention the Vampire Mite from Borneo who are wiping out entire
bee colonies (5,000 of them) in the Frazer Valley.

-- 
 _________________________________________________________________________
  Adam Finkelstein    [email-masked] | [email-masked]
 ___________________________________________|_____________________________

---

From: Libby Goldstein <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Oct 94 18:00 PDT

Hi Adam

May we dare hope these Borneo Vampire Mites only love warm weather?

Libby