Subject: I'm leaving......

From: [email-masked] (Adrian Graham DENT - Rodent)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 01:32:15 GMT

Dear most favorite news group of them all.... I am leaving the newsgroup..
and I will also most likely be leaving bee-l, as I am losing acess to the 
internet.  My account is a university one, so as the end of the academic 
year approaches, I bid you all farewell.  I don't know if I will bee able to 
return next year to add my special blend of wisdom and ignorance to this 
most exalted forum of apiculture, so, farewell until next time (although I 
wont bee leaving for a week or so yet...I thought I would let you all know 
that I am going so that if someone wants to take over the "australian" 
portion of the FAQ...(.which seems to contain nothing at the moment...I don'
t know where it has gone), they know that the poosition is now vacant.
Also, I am looking into getting a green card and coming to America for my 
winter some time in the few years or so, and would be interestd in getting 
some part time/casual work in someones apiary.....

Bye for now, and bee well until I see you all again.
Adrian.
(my internet adress fir the next few weeks is still
 [email-masked]  so if anyone wishes to correspond with me 
further, e-mail me and I will send you my snail mail address.