Subject: autoclaving AFB spores

From: [email-masked] (Hugo Veerkamp)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 11:37:02 GMT

hi Bill,

thanx for your reply!

 > I have not heard of trying this, as the heat may not
 > be enough.  HOwever, I hav
 > of using radiation, if that is available there
 > somewhere.

It is, but seems to be too expensive to utilise on a routinre basis. ( the
providing company tries to make a good buck out of it as well..)
Do you have references available about irradiation of beehives?

sincerely, Hugo

               \|/
               @ @             Hugo Veerkamp
 ----------oOO-(_)-OOo---------------------------------------------
| reply to:                     BEENET INTERNATIONAL               |
| [email-masked]| mail : the Bee bbs       |
|                                       |        P.O. BOX 51008    |
| DO NOT SIMPLY PRESS REPLY BUTTON !!   |        1007EA AMSTERDAM  |
|(or your reply gets lost in bit heaven)|        The Netherlands   |
| Beenet : 240:31/0                     | modem: +31 20 6764105    |
| Fidonet: 2:2801/28                    | voice: +31 20 6715663    |
 ------------------------------------------------------------------

 > --- WILDMAIL!/WC v4.11
 >  * Origin: Internet  (2:254/236.0)

--- FMail 0.96â+
 * Origin: zzz the BEE bbs Amsterdam Holland +31 20 6764105 zzz (240:231/100)