Subject: Magazine Needs Info

From: [email-masked] (James Meade)
Date: 13 Sep 1994 21:26:43 -0500

-- 

Jim - Farmer - Iowa City, IA,

---

From: [email-masked] (James Meade)
Date: 13 Sep 1994 23:19:36 -0500

John Walters, conservation editor, Successful Farming magazine, is
looking for information and real-life examples of how recent
government changes in beekeeping programs have affected the industry
and associated industries.

For example, what is the impact on crop pollination?

Sorry, I tried and failed to upload a text file of his main questions,
which were extensive.

Failing my file upload, perhpas we can start a thread which will let
John introduce his questions and get your responses.

Successful Farming is a general farm magazine of 500,000 circulation.

If you are willing to allow your name to be used in the article,
please so indicate.  If you prefer not, your anonomymity will be
respected.

--