Subject: I'm a little annoyed...

From: [email-masked] (Adrian Graham DENT - Rodent)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 1994 04:48:20 GMT

Well....more than a little...In the "halls of residence" (college dorms, 
call them what you will) where I live, there is a hive of bees (no really?? 
bees???) in the roof.  I offered about three months ago to remove them, but, 
because I am a resident here, I am not allowed on the roof....so they 
declined my offer.
Now there are great clouds of angry bees flying around because someone (I 
assume one of the maintenance men) has put a bag of somthing (presumably 
poison) across the entrance...
Now I ask you, what is more dangerous to the general community...me getting 
up on a flat roof with a two foot high wall all around it to remove the 
bees, OR a whole bunch of very angry bees, no longer only at roof level, 
annoying and (not yet...but it is possible) stining passers by?
I mean, I have been on heaps of sloped roofs without any sort of safety   
"net" so I know I can do it...yet, no doubt most of the people that are 
potential sting victims won't know if they are allergic or not....I wonder 
if a law suit could be pending somewhere...  :-> (yeah...right)

Adrian. (not feeling very helpful at the moment...)