Subject: Honey-Beekeeping Data Bas

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 20:32:00 GMT

__________________________________________________________
         (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
         (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
         /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
        |       NEWS FROM WILD BEE'S BBS  @ 209-826-8107             |
        |                                                            |
        |  Wild Bee's BBS has added a beekeeping data base file      |
        |  received from the NATIONAL HONEY BOARD's FOOD TECHNOLOGY  |
        |  PROGRAM.                                                  |
        |                                                            |
        |  The file was made for MICROSOFT WORD for Windows.         |
        |                                                            |
        |  We will be looking for a pure ascii translation so        |
        |  anyone can read it without buying Windoz or any other     |
        |  program. Until then all are welcome to call and down-     |
        |  load the file. It can be read with most any text reader   |
        |  without much extraneous windoz stuff.                    |
        |                                                            |
        |      The file name is: HONEY-94.DOC, size 346k, you must   |
        |  call the bbs for this file as I can't afford to e-mail    |
        |  it to everyone who wants it.   Andy-                      |
        |____________________________________________________________|
        OR you can contact the NHB Food Technology Program and have
        it mailed to you. email: [email-masked].....