Subject: No bees here!

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 17:31:00 GMT

From: Casey Burns <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 2 Apr 1995 08:05:23 -0700
Subject:      No bees here!

Cherries and other fruit trees are in full bloom - as well as dandilions,
etc. Warm (60 - 70 F) weather - but I haven't seen a honey bee in over a
month (mine were all wiped out - apparently, all other hives in the area
were also - by Varroa). Seen fewer bumblebees this year - but lots of
Mason Carpenter bees. Anyone else in W. Washington making the same
observations?

Casey Burns

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Inget)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 04:58:15

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
>Subject: No bees here!
>Date: Sun,  2 Apr 1995 17:31:00 GMT

> see my post after yours, there are NO wild swarms, cept what passing 
beekeepers leave behind. They will die out in 45 to 50 DAYs. Because of mites
The bumblebees will come soon, I hope. Look in the grass.
BerryBob