Subject: Re: Good source...

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 1 Dec 1994 03:22:45 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
Kyle "Cinder Block" Boyd <[email-masked]> wrote:

>...  Addresses are good, but 1-800 numbers
>are better.  

 Try Walter T. Kelly Co. 
1-800-233-2899

Adam
(I do not speak for Kelly, I know their stuff is good.)
-- 
____________________________________________________________________________ 
Adam Finkelstein                     Price Hall 
Entomology                   VA Tech, Blacksburg, VA  24001-0325 
[email-masked] ______________________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (Kyle "Cinder Block" Boyd)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 23:17:06 GMT

I know this question has been asked a bee*zillion times, but I'm gonna
make it  a bee*zillion and one.  Who are some good distributors of
bee equip..  I live in New Mexico, so anything here would be best, but
anything at all is also great.  Addresses are good, but 1-800 numbers
are better.  

Thanks
Kyle "Lookin' toward the future with an eye on the past" Boyd