Subject: Bes/Wicwas Press Catalog

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 00:03:46 GMT

Forwarded from Bee-l:

From: "<Larry Connor>" <[email-masked]>
Subject:      New catalog

Expect delivery of our new catalog this week, with book, slide and video list
of current bee/beekeeping/social insect titles. Will send a free copy to any
Bee-L people who request it. Also, if you have a club or class, I will ship
them in bulk. Indicate the number you require. Again, no charge. Mail address
is:

BES/Wicwas Press
Larry Connor, Ph.D., Owner
P. O. Box 817
Cheshire CT 06410 USA

 I'd assume he'd send anyone on USENET a free copy too,
at least so he figures out we're here!
Adam 

-- 
============================================================================
 Adam Finkelstein   [email-masked]     [email-masked]     
===============================================   |Bees To Please|   =======