Subject: send faq's

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 00:54:00 GMT

_________________________________
       (/////////////////////////////////)    NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET
       (/////////////////////////////////)    BEES OUT OF YOUR HONEY?
      /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
      |             \ _ /  Help!!         |   Get the faq's from the
      |             /O O \   _            |
      |             \~Y~ / // \           |   Wild Bee's BBS via E-MAIL!
      |              /--\//   ))          |
      |         ()==/()== \__./           |     \ _ /
      |   ___   ()=(  ()= )       ___     |     /O O \   _
      |  /   \___   \____/ \->___/   \___ |     \~~~ / // \
      |  \___/   \   ||||    /   \___/XXX\|      /--\//   ))         z        z
      |  /   \__ /--(/  \)-cd ___/   \XXX/| ()==/()== \__./  B z z z   z    z
      |  \___/   \___/---\___/   \___/   \| ()=(  ()= )                  z z
      |__/   \___/   \   /   \___/   \___/|     \____/--->
      |  \___/   \___/XXX\___/   \___/   \|      ||||
      |__/   \___/XXX\XXX/   \___/   \___/|     (/  \) cd_
      |  \___/   \XXX/   \___/   \___/    |
      [___________________________________]

This is your GETINFO file from Wild Bee's bbs.
send email to  [email-masked]' for this file.
         ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___
     ___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___
    /   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/XXX\___/   \___/   \___/   \___/XXX\
    \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \XXX/:::\___/:::\___/:::\___/:::\XXX/
    /XXX\  For INDEX of Beekeeping FAQs`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/   \
    \XXX/  e-mail to: [email-masked]   `:::::::::::::::::::::::\___/
    /   \           __         __                   `:::::::::::::::/   \
    \___/          /  \ \^+^/ /  \      Andy Nachbaur        `::::::\___/
    /   \  Dial Up \   \(O O)/   /      Wild Bee's BBS          `:::/   \
    \___/ Area (209)\   \\_//   //-->>  BEENET.COM                `:\___/
    /   \ 826-8107 --oOO--Y--OOo----------------------------       :/   \
    \___/    ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___    \___/
    /   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/XXX\___/   \___/   \
    \___/   \___/XXX\___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \XXX/   \___/   \___/
        \___/   \XXX/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/

   The Wild Bee's BBS is a private beekeeping industry support bulletin
board and information service. It is a dial up system, and does FAQ's,
Messages and File Transfers via INTERNET E-MAIL. Files are sent as
requested as file attachments to E-Mail. The dial up bbs offers QWK mail
of interest to beekeepers and carries the BEE NET USA, BEE-LIST from the
BIT NET, and the Internet BEEKEEPING News Group (sci.agr.beekeeping).
If you would like to catch up in your reading these mail conferences
are held for one year and you can down load them to read in your favorite
Off Line Mail Reader, and/or d/l a reader the same visit.

  To get files from our collection of BEEKEEPING FILES via Internet message
attachments the first thing is to get the file list, you do that like this:

                to: [email-masked]
           subject: files

When you get the file list you retrieve the file you want like so:

                to: [email-masked]
           subject: filename.zip or filename.[extension]

    The Wild Bee's BBS & Information system is sponsored by the sysop
Andy Nachbaur, in Los Banos, CA., donations for the use of the system
are not solicited, but will be excepted and can be sent to:

        1522 Paradise Lane, Los Banos, California 93635

Wild Bee's is looking for a cooperate sponsor within the Beekeeping
Industry to underwrite the costs and expansion of the system. Interested
parties should contact the above, or call the bbs. Estimated needs are
$1000.00 per month for the 1st year.(FIRM)

<-30-02-95>           -30-30-