Subject: Re: Instrumental Insemination Apparatus

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 28 Mar 1995 22:32:46 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
Michael Lewis <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I was just wondering if anybody reading sci.agriculture. beekeeping knows 
>of a distributor in North America of the Laidlaw Instrumental 
>insemination apparatus. 

Sue Cobey handles German stuff: you might contact her.
email [email-masked]

_ABJ_ often has people selling II sets in their classifieds.

Adam

-- 
______________________________________
Adam Finkelstein 
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael Lewis)
Date: 28 Mar 95 15:59:33 CST

I was just wondering if anybody reading sci.agriculture. beekeeping knows 
of a distributor in North America of the Laidlaw Instrumental 
insemination apparatus. I am doing a project with queen bees for my
undergraduate thesis, and would appreciate it if anybody knows where I can
purchase the apparatus. I can be contacted through e-mail at:[email-masked].
Thanks!

Michael Lewis, Department of Zoology, Brandon University, Brandon Manitoba.