Subject: California Rare Fruit Growers (was: info. on Jujube...)

From: [email-masked] (Matt Heffron)
Date: 7 Nov 1994 16:41:12 -0800

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] () writes:
[...]
>                                    Another great source of information is
>the California Rare Fruit Growers.  They have local chapters throughout
>California.  I don't have the list with me now, but if you would like me to
>look up someone to contact for your area, please e-mail me.  They publish a
>magazine that comes out several times a year, and I know that I have seen
>articles on the cultivation of Jujube.  I hope this is helpful!

I'm chairman of the Inland Empire Chapter of California Rare Fruit Growers
(Riverside/San Bernardino areas).  CRFG is an INTERNATIONAL organization of
people interested in growing fruits/nuts (and a veggie or two :-) that may
be uncommon in their area (e.g. Navel orange is common here, but growing in
the Swiss Alps it's RARE!)  Also, fruit growing techniques, e.g. grafting,
budding, ...  Lots of fun, meet nice folks...

For more info, email me.  I'll respond (via email) with the latest membership
info and application form.

Matt Heffron
-- 
Matt Heffron           [email-masked]
Beckman Instruments, Inc.         voice: (714) 961-3128
2500 N. Harbor Blvd. MS X-10, Fullerton, CA 92634-3100
I don't speak for Beckman Instruments (or CRFG) unless they say so.