Subject: Re: Do we have a(n) FAQ?

From: [email-masked] (leppik peter)
Date: 4 Jan 1995 18:42:43 GMT

[email-masked] (Harry Boswell) writes:

>I've lurked in these weeds for quite a while now, and I've just realized
>that I've never seen (noticed) a reference to the FAQ.  Does it exist?
>I can think of several topics - compost, seed starting, how do I
>start a garden, even the dreaded PT vs non-PT lumber question.  Is there
>one?  If not, I might be willing to keep it if I got some help
>putting it together.

I claim to maintain a plants-by-mail FAQ, but I haven't had time to update
it in the last semester.  I'm in the process of updating it now, and, maybe,
with luck, I'll post it in a week or two (I'm also revamping the format,
to make it work better with the WWW version).

If you want to see the FAQ, there is an old version (~9 months) available
on the WWW: just go to the URL at the end of this message, and it is under
that.

There is a slightly newer version (~6 months) which has not been placed in
the WWW.  If you want that, send me E-mail, and I'll mail it to you.  The
file is something like 60K.

Or, wait to see if I actually manage to finish it soon.  I'd like to have
it posted before everybody does their spring plant ordering, otherwise
it is a little useless for this season.  We'll see....
-- 
	                                   Peter Leppik--  [email-masked]
Lost in the Information Supercollider

http://jean-luc.ncsa.uiuc.edu/People/PeterL/HOME.html