Subject: Announcement: Photosynthesis Center Web Site

From: [email-masked] (Larry Orr)
Date: 10 Mar 1995 16:14:59 -0800

The Photosynthesis Center at Arizona State University has established a
World Wide Web site.  To visit our home page:

URL = http://aspin.asu.edu/provider/photosyn/

The home page is still under development, but already contains a link to
the Photosynthesis Nicelist and other information.  The site will contain
information of interest to the photosynthesis community as a whole, as well
as local Center infomation and links to various related sources of
information.

The Nicelist will be updated weekly (as necessary) at this site.
Occasional updates will be sent to photosyn/bionet and to the
Photosynthesis Center Gopher. It is our intention to develop a searchable
Nicelist, so that it will not be necessary to read the entire list to find
a particular email address.  This will be done as time permits.

Stop by for a visit.  Suggestions for the Nicelist and our web site are welcome.

Regards,
Larry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Larry Orr                               tel: (602) 965-1963
Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry       fax: (602) 965-2747
Arizona State University                [email-masked]
Box 871604
Tempe, AZ 85287-1604