Subject: QUERY: horticulture gophers, WWW for Master Gardener project

From: Karen Fletcher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 00:40:13 GMT

I am working on a interesting project with my fellow Master Gardeners at the 
U. of Illinois' Cooperative Extension.  We are planning to become volunteer 
information providers on our local freenet, Prairienet.  We would like to 
provide a menu of pointers to useful gopher, ftp, and WWW sources for 
horticulture and gardening files/information as part of our menus.  We are 
particularly interested in other Master Gardener programs who've gone 
online (e.g.,Texas A&M Extension).

We have a pretty good list already but are looking for anything of 
interest - for both DOS-based dialup access and Mosaic.  Any contributions 
welcome - please e-mail me.  I can post results if there's enough interest.  
Thanks.

If there are any Master Gardeners out there who are involved in similar 
projects or would like to be - drop me a line, I'd be interested in 
hearing from you.

    Karen Fletcher                            [email-masked]  
    =================================================================
    "Eventually people realized that the information superhighway was 
    essentially CB radio, but with more typing."        -  Dave Barry
    =================================================================