Subject: Virtual Mirror Garden Exchange

From: [email-masked] (Bob Stewart)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 11:41:08 +1000

We just put up a Garden Exchange at the Virtual Mirror. This is a page 
for reader's who wish to trade seeds, plants, garden materials, or just 
infromation.  To post a listing you'll need a forms capable browser. 

        The page is empty right now, so if you have something you're looking 
for, or willing to trade, we would greatly appreciate it if you would stop by 
and post a listing.

         Maybe now's the time to locate those seeds for that tomato 
hybrid you've wanted to try?

        We haven't put a link to the Garden Exchange from the Mirror's home page
yet, 
so  you'll need this URL to get there:

       http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/gardxchg/gardxchg.htm

        Please send us your comments and please let us know if you encounter any
problems.

        email:   [email-masked]

        or:         [email-masked]

Thanks!
     Bob Stewart, Publisher  - [email-masked]  - (202) 232-3433  

  The Virtual Mirror -  http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/  -  [email-masked]

            1835 Lamont St., NW    Washington, DC  20010