Subject: Re: Aquaculture ?

From: [email-masked] (Michael Wallach)
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 1995 23:31:10 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Camelid)
wrote:

>> I am looking for a source of info dedicated to the farming of shellfish.

Youy might try the following two mailing lists.  They are not exclusively
devoted to shelfish but there is much discussion on that topic.

[email-masked]                Discussion of aquaculture
[email-masked]    Commercial/academic fishery management

I think both lists are served by a listserv, though aqua-l might be
majordomo.   In any case, send a subscription request to LISTSERV at the
addresses indicated (e.g. [email-masked]).  If it is not a listserv you
will get return mail with the proper instructions.

The text to place in the body of the message is:

SUBSCRIBE "list name" "your name" (e.g. subscribe aqua-l John Doe).

Regards,

Michael Wallach
Pfizer Food Science Group

--- Via Silver Xpress V4.02B03 PFI-12521

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: [email-masked] (Michael Wallach)  
       Pfizer Food Science Group, New York
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------