Subject: DONKEY & MULE LIST

From: [email-masked] (Allison A Taylor)
Date: 30 Aug 1995 15:47:28 GMT

LONGEARS - AN E-MAIL LIST ABOUT DONKEYS, MULES, & HINNIES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This file contains:	1. General Info about LONGEARS
			2. Important Addresses
			3. Listserv Commands

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. GENERAL:
-----------

The electronic mail list LONGEARS was formed in January 1995 as a forum 
for people interested in donkeys, mules, hinnies, and other hybrids of 
_Equus asinus_ (zebra mules, etc.).  It is intended to provide an 
opportunity to gather and disseminate information about: veterinary care, 
farriery, selecting, buying and selling, breeding, equipment, training, 
and showing.

2. IMPORTANT ADDRESSES:
-----------------------

** PLEASE BE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT ADDRESS FOR ALL CORRESPONDENCE**

LIST ADDRESS:			[email-masked]
	(to post to the list)

LISTSERV ADDRESS: 		[email-masked]
	(to sub, unsub, change your mail options, review list, etc.)

LISTOWNER:			Allison Taylor
				[email-masked]
	(if you get *really* stuck - or have a 16.2 hh saddle mule to give 
	away!) 

3. LISTSERV COMMANDS
--------------------

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING COMMANDS MUST BE SENT TO THE LISTSERV ADDRESS (above)
DO *NOT* SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS, NOR TO THE LISTOWNER.

to subscribe:
-------------

subscribe longears <your name>

to receive LONGEARS in the DIGEST format:
-----------------------------------------

set longears mail digest

to unsubscribe:
---------------

signoff longears

to find out who else is subscribed to LONGEARS:
-----------------------------------------------

review longears

to get a copy of the LONGEARS information file:
-----------------------------------------------

information longears

--

Allison Taylor                                            [email-masked]
==============================================================================
"Not conversing," said Eeyore.  "Not first one and then the other.  You 
said 'Hallo' and Flashed Past.  I saw your tail in the distance as I was 
meditating my reply.  I -had- thought of saying 'What?' - but, of course, 
it was then too late."                                             A.A. Milne
==============================================================================