Subject: online resources: permaculture, sustainable ag

From: [email-masked] (dwayne)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 02:27:55 GMT

Hi,

I have been collecting permacultural- and sustainable agriculture-related
links for some time now, and I'm dismayed to find that, as far as I can
tell, I have the only permaculture-related web page on the internet. Sigh.
So, in view of this, could people perhaps mail me with:

ANY permaculture-related info they would like to see linked into my page, 
ANY sustainable agriculture related info they'd like to see linked in,

any other sites, pointers, etc.

Also, is there anything like a FAQ for sustainable agriculture? Would it be
a good idea if I wrote one? I was thinking of something more akin to an
online resource guide than a definitive "what it's all about" document.
I'll do one of those as well, if people are interested, but my strength
lies in surfing the net and HTML, *not* in sustainable agriculture, so I'll
need a hand if anyone wants to see a "guide to sustainable agriculture" as
opposed to "a guide to sustainable agriculture resources on the internet".

What I have done so far may be found at:

<a href="http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/Permaculture/permaculture.html">
permaculture on the internet</a>

and

<a href="http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/Permaculture/sust-ag.html">
sustainable agriculture</a>

I'm on holidays, you see, and I feel like doing something useful.

Dwayne.

--

          -------> [email-masked] <--------
*  http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/Permaculture/permaculture.html  * 

NEXUS:.settling.the.electronic.frontier..     mail [email-masked]
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/HTML/          "subscribe nexus-gaia" 

<a href="http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/HTML/dwayne.html">Dwayne</a>
      ...our.aim.is.wakefulness.our.enemy.is.dreamless.sleep...