Subject: Aquatic weed control address

From: Bob Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 12:01:00 EST

Jenny Linenberger asked:
>
> I have heard rumors of an algae research center in London, called
> something like "The Center for Algae Control;" if anyone knows of
> such a place, I would really appreciate the correct name/address/
> email.
>

I was able to find the following Research Unit, based at the
Institute of Arable Crops Research, University of Bristol:

     Aquatic Weeds Research Unit
     Sonning Aquatics Research Centre
     Broadmoor Lane
     Sonning-On-Thames
     Reading, RG4 OTH   UK

     Telephone:  Reading (0734) 690072

_________________________________________________________________
Bob Wilson
Fayetteville, Arkansas  USA
[email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------ End Forwarded Message -------------