Subject: Re: CSA information

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Feb 1995 18:39:26 GMT

>   [email-masked] (Matthew Ciaschini) writes:
>  I'm trying to collect a database of CSA information, i.e. a list of 
>  farms through out the country, organizations helpful to a CSA, 
>  information resources (both electronic and 'standard') and anything
>  else appropriate.
>  
>  I'd be much obliged to hear what everyone knows.
>  thanks in advanced,
>  matt
>  
>>>>
You might try the following sources, especially the Bio-Dynamic Assn. and CSA North 
America, for a current list of CSAs in the U.S.

Bio-Dynamic Farming and Gardening Association.  Community Related Agriculture.  
Bio-Dynamic Farming and Gardening Association, Inc.  P.O. Box 550, Kimberton, PA 
19442.

CSANA.  1992-1993 Directory of CSAs of North America.  CSANA c/o WTIG 818 
Connecticut Ave. N.W. Suite 800 Washington, D.C.  20006.  1992.

DeMuth, Suzanne.  Community Supported Agriculture (CSA): An Annotated Bibliography 
and Resource Guide.  Alternative Farming Systems Information Center.  Agri-Topics: 
AT93-02.  National Ag Library.

Groh, Trauger and Steven McFadden.  Farms of Tomorrow - Community Supported Farms, 
Farm Supported Communities.    Bio-Dynamic Farming and Gardening Association, Inc. 
 P.O. Box 550, Kimberton, PA 19442.  1990.

Van En, Robyn.  Basic Formula to Create Community Supported Agriculture.  CSA 
Indian Line Farm RR3 Box 85 Great Barrington, Massachusetts.  1988.

Van En, Robyn and Cathy Roth.  Community Supported Agriculture - The 
Producer/Consumer Partnership.  University of Massachusetts Cooperative Extension 
System.  C-212.  1993.

Van En, Robyn.   It's Not Just About Vegetables (video tape).  CSA Indian Line Farm 
RR3 Box 85 Great Barrington, Massachusetts.

_______________________________
|                              \
|      Tim Powell               \
| ([email-masked])       \
|_____                            \
     |                      UNL*   \
     |______________________________|