Subject: Re: Network

From: [email-masked] (dwayne)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 17:18:06 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
: [email-masked] wrote:
: > **How Would You Like To Get Paid On The Work Of Dozens,    Hundreds, Even
: > Thousands Of People?**

: >   For More Information- E-mail your Full Name, US Postal Address & 
: >   Phone Number to [email-masked]

: Anyone else feel Chiply is guilty of a gratuitous broad band post??

<raises hand>

: -- I think I'll right him a note.

: (anyone else??)

Just did.

Dwayne.

          -------> [email-masked] <--------
*  http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/Permaculture/permaculture.html  * 

NEXUS:.settling.the.electronic.frontier..     mail [email-masked]
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/HTML/          "subscribe nexus-gaia" 

<a href="http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/HTML/dwayne.html">Dwayne</a>
      ...our.aim.is.wakefulness.our.enemy.is.dreamless.sleep...