

s Hack)
        id AA13549; Mon, 9 Oct 1995 12:10:03 -0400
Received: (daemon@localhost) by amani.ces.ncsu.edu (8.6.12/RK-950823.0) id LAA1
2237 for permaculture-real; Mon, 9 Oct 1995 11:53:24 -0400
Received: from alex.stkate.edu (alex.stkate.edu [140.225.1.3]) by amani.ces.ncs
u.edu (8.6.12/RK-950823.0) with SMTP id LAA12231 for <[email-masked]
.NCSU.EDU>; Mon, 9 Oct 1995 11:53:22 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 10:53:21 -0500 (CDT)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Dan Bowen Inq. re reading
content-length: 967

Hi - In response to Dan's inquiry:         I am new to the concept of
permaculture and would like
recomendations for reading...
There's a place called Permaculture Resources, 56 Farmersville Rd.,
Califon, J.J. 07830.  Ph: 800-832-6285.  Fax: 908-832-9162.  They sent me a
free catalog full of wonderful things the same day I called. Also a
publication
called "The Permaculture Activist" - 3 issues a yr.+ updates.  They seem to be
a source as well for 'The Permaculture Edge, and Permaculture:Solutions
(U.K.). The address into there is The Permaculture Activist, Subscriptions POB
1209, Black Mountain NC 28711 USA.
Scot - The Perm.Activist is listed on the card as $20/yr overseas-surface ($25
airmail).  $16/yr US, Can., Mex.
You can't go wrong with Bill Mollison's Permaculture: Designers' manual..it's
comprehensive. The less expensive Intro to Permaculture is also good. I found
Graham Bell's The Permaculture Way very accessible reading.  Good luck! Carol

.