Subject: Aerial Photography Service

From: Tom Saylor <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Jul 1996 17:17:42 GMT

Hi, we're an aerial photography company in the United States---we travel 
throughout the
USA shooting low-level oblique color slides from low-flying airplanes. We 
specialize in
business and industrial aerial photos, but we'll photograph any site we 
can identify and fly
to including agricultural and residential properties.

Currently we are working in the Northeast---NJ, MA, CT, etc. If you need 
current aerial
photography please check our web site to see our 1996 shooting schedule.  
Generally we
work in one state at a time---traveling with the seasons. We shoot high 
quality medium
format transparency film with gyroscopic stabilization to give you 
extremely high image
quality. Check our web site for more details.

--
Tom Saylor Photography
http://www.saylorphoto.com/
phone:(219)992-2413
fax:(219)992-2644