Subject: STICKERS~!!~~! STICKERS!~~!~!

From: [email-masked] (Nick)
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 14:07:27 GMT

STICKERS!~~!~!STICKERS~!!~~!STICKERS~!~!~!STICKERS!~!~!

Ok here's the deal. Have you ever saw a picture, lets say in a
magazine, that you really liked, but didn't know
what to do with it? Of course you could cut it out, but then what?
Well this is what you can do with it. Send
that picture to:

Straight-edge Stickers
1724 Lehigh Ave.
Allentown PA 18103
USA

along with a self adressed stamped envelope and we'll turn that
picture into a sticker. Let me remind you
that this is in NO WAY
a scam, gimmick, rip off...ect. This is 100% leeee jiiiiiiiittt.  If
you have any doubts please contact me at:
610-791-1047 and ask
for Nick. or E-mail me at [email-masked]  with STICKERS as the
subject   How Much does it Cost? 
Unlike stickers you can buy at shops our stickers sell at the low
price of $0.50/sticker  If you would like
some sample stickers please send $1.00 and we'll send you 
back some of our work. That about raps it up. Please Distribute freely
and remember this is not a scam.