Subject: ---------------------------------------------------------CBI CONSULTANCY LIMITED--------------------------------------------------

From: Darren Foster <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 11:16:36 +0100

We are an interior design and consultancy organisation specialising in
the Education sector, Housing Association Sector and the Nursing Homes
Sector.  

Please take a look at our WEB site on URL :-

HTTP://www.demon.co.uk/cbi/index.html

>From  this site you can download our brochure which will give you more
idea about who we are and what we do.

If you wish you could EMAIL me at :

[email-masked]

Or give me a call on 01695 557238.

We are based in the North West of England about 12 miles from Liverpool.

If you are planning an extention to your current facilities or premesis,
give us a ring for a friendly no pressure chat or Email us.  Please
mention where you seen this AD.

We are able to work anywhere within England and Wales.

We have very competitive rates and are capable of working within your
budget.

Hope to here from you soon.

Thanks for your time reading this Advertisement.

-- 
Darren