Subject: New earthbuilding group

From: [email-masked] (Harris Lowenhaupt)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 15:28:30 -0700

A new newsgroup, <alt.building.earth>, has been created to provide a forum
for earthbuilding topics.  If this is one of your interests, please add
the group to your subscription list.

If the new group does not appear on your server's New Groups List or Full
Group List, simply request your News Administrator to add it.

-- 
Harris Lowenhaupt
Cast Earth
Nickel Laterites
702-294-1132

---

From: Bernadette Glaze <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 16:54:33 -0700

I am interested in building a rammed earth home. I would like to know if
anyone within the Reno Nevada area is either also interested in buiilding
such a structure, or, has built such a structure. I have heard that Nevada
is not very progressive when it comes to non-traditional housing.

[email-masked]