Subject: New Builder/Decorator Sourcebook

From: Jay Fruin <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Mar 1996 02:38:17 GMT

The Complete Sourcebook for Architects, Builders, Decorators,
& Do-it-yourselfers

The Complete Sourcebook is a handy reference for architects,
builders, decorators, and do-it-yourselfers. It lists and
cross-references 4800 manufacturers, distributors, and retailers
of building and decorating products. Find unique and alternative
materials. Sections on architectural, kitchens, baths, antiques,
ponds, solar energy, and gardening included.

** Visit THE COMPLETE SOURCEBOOK ON-LINE  ***  
http://www.ljp.com/sourcebook email [email-masked]

THE COMPLETE SOURCEBOOK

Microtronics has released of an exciting new reference guide for 
do-it-yourselfers and professional builders and decorators. 
The Complete Sourcebook is a convenient aide in the search for 
sources of building and decorating products. Sorted and 
extensively cross-referenced, the book provides quick & easy 
access to a comprehensive listing of over 4800 national and 
international manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of home 
building and decoration products. Our goal in creating the book 
was to give the user a handy reference guide to aid in the search 
for product sources. Call 800-681-4333 to order.

-- 
[email-masked]