Subject: We can help you get going!

From: "Bill Carpinona" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Sep 1996 01:47:49 GMT

Looking for a top-notch computer consulting firm?  Is hiring a personal
consultant beyond your budget?  Looking to sell your product on the
Internet but do not have the resources to advertise your product?  LOOK NO
FURTHER!

3DT Industries is the place for you!  3DT specializes in the following
areas:

ADVERTISING AGENCIES

Create life-like animations of your clients' products for both the Internet
and CD-ROM development.

Some Specific Examples:

  Websites with online 3D product catalogs.
  Multimedia CD-ROMs with product catalogs.
  Life-like animations in television commercials.

ARCHITECTURAL APPLICATIONS

No more plastic looking furniture in your interior space fly-throughs.

Contact us if you need:

  Life-like 3D furniture.
  Realistic models for your interior space design work.
  Custom models for a custom project.  We can custom model almost any
object.

HOLLYWOOD ANIMATORS

Our models can be used in motion pictures, television commercials, and on
network television.  The most realistic looking models around.

Use photo textured models for:

  Computer representation of any object on the set.  We can build it, and
we can do it fast.
  Accurate 3D models of products for television commercials.
  Background objects in computer animated scenes.
  Peoples faces and bodies.

INTERNET SHOPPING MALLS

The Internet is going 3D.  Now you can display your clients products in 3D.
 Our models will convert VRML with incredible realism.  Be sure to check
out our VRML Showroom for a demo of live 3D objects.

Some easy products for us to make:

  Computers and Computer Equipment
  Stereos, Speakers, VCRs, TVs, etc.
  Automobiles
  Books, etc.

MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION DEVELOPERS

Now you can include "life-like" photo textured three dimensional computer
models in your work.

Our models will work great in these products:

  MacroMedia Director & Shockwave
  3D Studio
  LightWave

ONLINE SERVICES & 3D CHAT ROOMS

Have you seen our avatars?  We can make custom avatars of the people who
visit your site.

Why would someone want a life-like avatar of themselves?

  Online 3D Live - Dating Services
  Online 3D Live - Press Conferences
  Online 3D Live - Product Demo Rooms
  Online 3D Live - Multi-user, Interactive Games

GAME DEVELOPERS

Can you imagine a game where the users can upload their own "Faces" into
the game and become the "good guys" and/or the "bad boyz"? - WOW!

Incorporate our technology into your current project:

  We can build an avatar face for everyone who purchases your game(s).
  We can provide the most realistic looking models, including:
    Cars, aircraft, military vehicles, guns, knives, missiles, even
military weapons.

If you are working hard on a new and exciting game we might be interested
in joint venturing with you.

VRML PROGRAMMERS

If you program in VRML, you have to check out our "Texture Maps."  They are
absolutely incredible!  Because of our low polygon count, we can make photo
realistic, VRML objects that can be manipulated in "real-time" on the
Internet.  We are featuring VRML objects with moving texture maps in our
own VRML Showroom.  You have to check these out.  They are way too cool to
miss!

Check out the following:

  Our VRML CD-ROM with over 75 VRML objects sampled from our various
libraries.

Please contact [email-masked] and you will be contacted by one of our
representatives.

Include which service you're interested in also.