Subject: GENERAL CONTRACTORS

From: Bob Schlueter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 14:34:53 -0700

Announcing:

Are you wet, cold, is the ground frozen , are you behind schedule because
of bad weather? Now there is away you can keep on working when the
weather has slowed you down. The future in construction is temporary
inflatable domes. Temporary inflatable domes can be custom made to be
used over almost any construction site. Temporary inflateable domes also
have many other uses, such as temporary offices, recreation shelters,
equipment shelter, temporary work area, and many others.   
 For more information E-mail  your mailing address 
or 1-800-445-7547

From b brooks Wed Sep 25 13:32:44 EDT 1996
Article: 8058 of alt.architecture.alternative
Path: newz.oit.unc.edu!concert!rutgers!news.sgi.com!enews.sgi.com!news.mathworks.com!news.kei.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!zdc-e!super.zippo.com!zdc!zippo!drn
From: b brooks
Newsgroups: alt.cracks,alt.2600,alt.3d,comp.graphics.animation,comp.graphics.rendering,rec.video.desktop,alt.cad,alt.architecture.alternative,rec.video.production,comp.multimedia
Subject: WANTED: CrystalGraphics Topas 5.0 & 5.1 crack
Date: 19 Sep 1996 05:50:58 -0700
Organization: Zippo
Lines: 3
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 148.216.1.167
Xref: newz.oit.unc.edu alt.cracks:39873 alt.2600:211442 alt.3d:26805 comp.graphics.animation:38906 comp.graphics.rendering:17 rec.video.desktop:27076 alt.cad:14227 alt.architecture.alternative:8058 rec.video.production:49136 comp.multimedia:61779

I need the crack for CrystalGraphics Topas 5.0 & 5.1,
Post it!
Thanks,