Subject: I.D. P.M.'s Needed in L.A.

From: [email-masked] (KES60)
Date: 28 Mar 1996 17:09:51 -0500

Internationally active, U.S.-based design firm wants to hire two key
INTERIORS PROJECT MANAGERS to join its Los Angeles office.  Good
candidates for both positions will have:

-  a minimum of ten years of professional experience
-  outstanding consulting skills
-  excellent client and peer references
-  solid experience in leading/directing/mentoring project teams
-  strong management skills to handle budgeting, staffing, contracts
-  demonstrated ability to make a long-term commitment 
-  Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture

Each position requires these specific qualifications:

Corporate Interiors Project Manager:  significant experience on interiors
projects of 100K+ sf for corporate clients

Entertainment Interiors Project Manager:  technical experience in sound
stage, post production, editing, etc. facilities and strong design
abilities

Professionals currently practicing in Southern California are especially
encouraged to inquire.  People interested in learning more about these
opportunities may send a letter and resume in confidence to the consultant
retained to manage these searches:

Kathryn Sprankle, Vice President
Zweig White & Associates, Inc.
243 Vallejo Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
e-mail:  [email-masked]
fax:  415.296.8003
Zweig White & Associates, Inc. is a Natick, MA -based management
consulting practice serving engineering, architecture, and environmental
consulting firms exclusively.  Kathryn Sprankle is the partner in charge
of the San Francisco satellite office.