Subject: |||***CAD Drafting Available***|||

From: [email-masked] (LL1968)
Date: 28 Mar 1996 12:12:12 -0500

SEEK Consultants, Inc. offers full service, professional CAD
based  solutions for any size firm. Whether your  needs  are
drafting,   customization,   AutoCAD   training,     CAD/GIS
programming, or CAD related database design and/or  linking,
SEEK  Consultants will provide the means to accomplish  your
tasks.

Well  experienced  using such CAD and development  tools  as
AutoCAD,  Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, GFA,  and  various
GIS packages, we can be your one-stop solution.

Is  your  workload  becoming too much to  handle?   Are  the
demands  of  clients and upper management to  get  the  work
accomplished  on  time  becoming increasingly  difficult  to
handle?   Or maybe the thought of bringing in new  full-time
personnel to fit your job needs is just too expensive, time-
consuming  and   unnecessary.   SEEK  Consultants   drafting
services  can help alleviate some of your staffing problems.
All  work  can  be  performed locally at  your  location  or
preferably  at  ours.   We have full resources  in  computer
hardware  and  software applications to  get  the  job  done
right...the first time.

To  stay competitive these days companies must provide  good
quality workmanship in less and less time.  To achieve  this
goal   more  companies  are  looking  at  ways  to  increase
productivity  while maintaining or exceeding  their  current
quality  workmanship.  Your employees shouldn’t  necessarily
be    wasting    valuable   productive   time   maintaining,
customizing,  or worrying about the CAD system.   Maybe  you
require  a  custom routine or entire program  to  accomplish
your  tasks.  SEEK Consultants will custom program according
to  your specifications using various development tools such
as LISP, ADS, Visual Basic, or others.

SEEK  Consultants will always be there for you.   What  does
this  mean really?  Every client of SEEK will be given, free
of  charge,  a  Windows-based client package to  access  our
unique  technical  support  online  service.   Transfer   of
important  files, technical support, scheduling,  messaging,
and  direct  company contact are just some of  the  features
available  when you log on with a modem to our  computerized
online  service with the Free Windows client  software.   We
also  are available by phone or fax 24 hours per day on  our
automated support lines.

SEEK Consultants, Inc. can be initially reached at (708)752-
0294  by  voice  or FAX.  Upon contract with SEEK  you  will
receive  your free client software to connect to our  online
service.  The phone number for this service will be provided
at  that time.  Call today!  It's time to lessen your burden
so  you  can  accomplish your objective  goal…to  make  more
money.

Now  available by email at  [email-masked] or on  Compuserve
at 103643,2463