Subject: Attn Illini Alumni

From: Eric Morris Friedman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 22:21:48 -0500

If you are an alumnus of the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign 
School of Architecture AND you have a web page for your business, please 
contact us as we are putting together an alumni page for the school's new 
web site (http://intrados.arch.uiuc.edu).  Please send e-mail to me at 
[email-masked] to give me the URL of your page.  

Thanks,
Eric Friedman
Univ. of Illinois

  ________________________________________________________
  \_.___.___.___.___.___.___:__:___.___.___.___.___.___._/
   |___|               Eric M. Friedman             |___|
    |||             University of Illinois           |||
    |||             School of Architecture           |||
    |||            E-mail: [email-masked]         |||
    |||     http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~emfriedm   ||| 
   |~~~|                                            |~~~|
   ------------------------------------------------------