Subject: Re: Huge Homes/Rural/ICBM Sites!!!!

From: [email-masked] (TS)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 17:29:53 UNDEFINED

In article <[email-masked]> Tim Schwartz <[email-masked]> writes:
>From: Tim Schwartz <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Huge Homes/Rural/ICBM Sites!!!!
>Date: 26 Jul 1995 21:42:18 GMT

>Huge underground homes are available in the form of 
>de-commisioned
>Nuclear Missile Bases!   With over 15,000 square feet of 
>floorspace with high
>cielings, all built to withstand nuclear blast and 25 to 30 or so 
>acres of
>surrounding land, the serious homesteader, commune, person 
>needing large
>storage, church  or just a single family wanting to get away from 
>it all
>would be well served to investigate this special offering. Also 
>of mention is
>the fact that these structures require little heating and no air
>conditioning, due to the earth over construction. Small industry 
>is possible
>due to a large drive in shop area.
>      Located in Kansas (close to Kansas City) where the cost of 
>living is
>low and the problems of the big city are far away, these 
>properties are being
>offered starting at the price of $85,000 dollars.  To reproduce 
>them would
>run into the several millions!
>      For more information, please call  Tim at (913) 273-0452! 

  I would hate to purchase one of these 'homes' only to see the Cold War 
reawakened from a new threat. Would the government repo your property? If they 
wanted it back, you can be sure you wouldn't have a say in it....

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Wayne Scharf)
Date: 1 Aug 1995 17:52:03 -0700

In article <[email-masked]>,
>wanted it back, you can be sure you wouldn't have a say in it....

I don't hear you talking about residual background radioactivity...do I?

-- 
[email-masked]
Silverado