Subject: MONEY!!! EASY, LEGAL, FAST!

From: "James Carsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Sep 1996 18:20:17 GMT

Taking 5 minutes to read this may be one of the best decisions you ever
make.

My name is not important. What is important is what happened to me.  
In December of 1994, my business went bankrupt because of the poor state of
the 
economy.  My cars were repossessed and debt collectors were hounding me
like you 
would not believe.  I owed thousands and bankruptcy seemed to be my only
future.  My 
family, my reputation, my sanity, and my life was at stake. I became very
ill.
On January 9,1995, I saw an article on an internet newsgroup telling me I
could make 
$50,00 within 4 weeks for an investment of only $5.  I thought it was a
huge joke!  I spoke 
to my attorney and friends about it and they thought likewise.  But after
three days of 
desperate struggle in court to keep from going bankrupt, I decided I had
nothing to lose.

My family and I, in desperation, grasped at straws and sent $1 by  snail
mail to each of the 
5 names and addresses specified in the article.  We. Then placed our own
name and 
address in the article and posted it in 200 other newsgroups.

Two weeks later, I started receiving money in the mail!  I could not
believe it!  Hundreds of 
dollars turned into thousands, and in the four weeks, I received a total of
 $57,883.  It 
came from all over the world.

If you follow the three steps below, there is no reason whatsoever that why
the same 
should not happen to you.  This is a perfectly legitimate investment
opportunity.  You 
invest $5 and you receive return on your investment.  So does the next
investor.  NOT 
ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER - PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE!
OBVIOUSLY IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, THEN DON'T PARTICIPATE. BUT 
PLEASE PRINT THIS ARTICLE AND GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO MAY WISH TO 
TAKE ADVANTAGE.

The procedure is very simple.

Step 1.  Write your name and address on 5 separate pieces of paper with 
the words "Please add me to your mailing list." Fold a $1 bill or money
order 
in each of the pieces of paper and mail them to the following 5 addresses:

1. Mike Burek, 2007 Sunny Brook Dr., Austin ,Tx. 78723-3451  USA
2. Todd Faggoa, 75 Courtney Rd., Dartmouth, NS B3A4C3 Canada
3.  Dave Scott, 3399 E. Stone Mountain ln., Sandy, UT, 84092  USA
4.  Julio Guerrero, 2501 Lake Austin Blvd J-102, Austin Tx 78703, USA
5. S. Danilov, 1827 58 St., Brooklyn  NY 11204, USA

Step 2. Now remove the 1st name from the top of the list and put your name
and address as number 5 on the list.  You can do this by re-typing this
article or simply
editing and re-posting it in this or another newsgroup.

Step 3. Post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
17000 of them)

You are now in the mail order investment business and you will start to
receiving $1 
returns within a week or two.  The more newsgroups you post to, the bigger
your return 
will be. You may want to rent a Post office box to handle the volume of
mail you are likely 
to receive. If you wish to remain anonymous , you can use a pseudonym such
as "The
Manager"  or "The investor",  But make sure you address is correct!

NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!

Of every 200 postings I made, I received an average of 5 replies, YES -
ONLY 5, each 
with a $1 bill enclosed. You make $5 for every 200 postings WITH YOUR NAME
AT 
NUMBER 5.

Each person who sent you $1 now also makes, let's say, only  200 additional
postings 
WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 4, i.e. 1000 postings On average, therefore, 50 
people will send you $1 with your name at number 4.  You make $50.

Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3.  Or 
10,000 postings - average return 500 at $1 each is $500.  They make 200
postings each 
With YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2 = 100,000 Postings. = 5000 returns at $1 each =
$5,000.  

Finally, 5000 people make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1. 
And you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list.
AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE MAKES ONLY 200 POSTINGS!

TOTAL INCOME IN ONE CYCLE $55,500.

>From  time to time, when your name drops off the list, you take the latest
posting that is 
appearing in the newsgroups, SEND OUT ANOTHER $5 TO THE NAMES THAT ARE 
ON THE LIST, PUT YOUR NAME IN AT NUMBER 5 AND START POSTING 
AGAIN.  REMEMBER, 200 POSTINGS IS ONLY A GUIDELINE.  THE MORE YOU 
POST THE GRATER YOUR RETURN.

Let's review the reasons you should do this:  The only cost factors are 5
stamps, five envelopes, and $5. Anyone can afford five dollars to put into
such an
effortless investment with SPECTACULAR RETURNS!  

Some people have said to me "What if the scheme gets played out and no one
sends me any money?"  Big deal!  You loose $5.  BUT, WHAT IF IT WORKS!
Think of what
you stand to gain!

Do you realize how many newsgroups there are?  Do you realize how many
times this can be played out over and over, with COMPLETELY NEW people
participating? 
THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF NEWSGROUP USERS EVERY MONTH!

Remember, read the instructions carefully and PLAY FAIRLY....That's the
only way this will work for everyone.  Get a printout so you can refer back
to this
article easily.

There is always the temptation to NOT send the money, and re-post the
article anyway. There is nothing to keep you from doing this...But remember
that if the
people who re-post YOUR article do the same, then you make no money either.
 LET'S ALL BE HONEST, AND WE CAN ALL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!

REMEMBER, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.

Enjoy!