Subject: Looking for Subject for Article

From: [email-masked] (daniel drew turner)
Date: 3 Apr 1996 11:08:02 -0700

Hello People!

I am writing a feature article for a major Internet magazine, and am
searching for appropriate people to profile.  We're looking for:

   "five people whose lives were changed forever
by online networking (human bonding as opposed to computer networking).
We'll ask them about: their inspiration to go online; their first
networking experience; their networking "turning point" (the point at which
their lives changed forever); the impact that the Internet has had on their
regular lives; the challenges the Internet presents; what the Internet
CAN'T deliver; and so on.

   We will profile: a small business person, a musician, an online gamer, an
artist, and a handicapped person or someone with a chronic disease. This is
a great opportunity to integrate human faces into our impersonal consumer
tech magazine."

   What's important is that we find exceptional people with very
interesting stories, people who are exemplary examples of each category. 
Now, if you're not intimidated by that (I know, sounds strrong, doesn't
it?), please email me at [email-masked] with the basic information; if
you can, please also supply a phone number and an idea of your
geographical location.  Each profile will be brief: about 200-250 words.

Thanks!

-- 
see the worst of it at LA Sleaze, http:www.primenet.com/~ddt/lasleaze.html