Subject: Where to Advertise

From: @enter.net (Bradcito)
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 13:58:22 +0000

Path: news.enter.net!pm7-9.enter.net!user
From: Bradcito
Newsgroups: 
Subject: WHERE TO ADVERTISE!!!!
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 13:43:21 +0000
Organization: Ecuador International
Lines: 13
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: pm7-9.enter.net

I can provide you with a list of every newspaper in every state of the
United States.  I will send you the list of every paper in each state you
eask for.  I will also mark the most read newspapers.  Send $4.00 for each
you state you want. Please send check or money
order!                                                                                         

                                Send to      Brad Hundley
                                                  P.O Box 452
                                                  Souderton Pa 18964

For the complete book of newspapers in  US, including Alaska,
Hawaii and Puerto Rico send $45.00 plus $3.00 for mailing costs.     
 These lists will provide the number of papers read, if they are printed
daily, weekly or monthly and information on contacting them.  If you are
serious about advertising your product or service then you need to know
where to advertise!!