Subject: Boucher Mouchka Larson Architects: New Web site

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 1995 21:05:40 GMT

Boucher Mouchka Larson Architects
209 SW Oak, Suite 600
Portland, Oregon  97204

Just wanted to announce our new Web site in architectural newgroups.
Stop by for a visit.  http://www.teleport.com/~bml
Always interested in talking to talented new graduates as well as
established architects visiting the Portland, Oregon area or planning
on moving here.

BML Architects is a mid-size firm providing creative design solutions
and unfailing service. Projects include work in High Technology,
Industrial, Health Care, Higher Education, Commercial, Governmental,
and Public sectors. We are also trying to develop the capacity for
advanced 3D computer graphics to enhance the design process and
facilitate presentations. 

Stop by our web site:
http://www.teleport.com/~bml

And watch for our coming addition to our web site:
"Architectural Visualization with 3D Computer Modeling, Rendering, and
Animation" (That's a mouth full)
This will feature AutoCAD modeling as well as rendering done with
AutoVision and 3D Studio.
We would love to hear from any Architects or Designer making use of
these products for Architectural Visualization, especially those with
web sites. We can compare notes, experiences, and perhaps link to your
site. 3D specific e-mail should be brought to Martin's attention.
Place "To Martin" in the Subject header of your message.

Hope to see ya in Portland
[email-masked]

---

From: Joseph Ferry <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Aug 1995 07:06:46 GMT

BML Architects:

attn: Martin

Martin,
It was great looking through your firm's home page.  It's great to know
that there are architectural firms out there who strive to stay in touch
with the world and with current technologies.

I just graduated from the University of Idaho's Architectural design 
program.  My emphysis/specialty was in architectural visualization 
through electronic modeling and animation.

If you would like to see some images that my professor asked to post on 
the department's home page, the address is:

http://ian.aa.uidaho.edu/cadlab/gallery/gallery.html

In fact, one of the images I created (shown at the above address) was 
>from  a project located in the North Macadam area.

..would love to hear from you,
                                 Joseph Ferry