Subject: Broderbund's 3D Architecture

From: [email-masked] (Memnoch The Devil)
Date: 22 Mar 1996 16:35:21 GMT

Hello Everyone,

Earlier I posted a general inquiry regarding Broderbund's 3D Home 
Architecture. I was considering it as an inexpensive tool to play with, 
and one that my fiancee could play with also.

Unfortunately, I did not notice until after posting that for some 
unexplain reason my return address was [email-masked]' and 
any attempt to reply to me would bounce back stating 'unknown user' at 
shore4.intercom.net.

Well, I would, again, like to make a general inquiry to those who have 
tried/used this program before, or are currently using it. I do not wish 
to invest a lot of money in programs like a full blown autoCAD program.

So, if anyone has tried/used this program, or another called TurboCAD, 
please, please respond to me at:

			[email-masked]

I thank all of you for your paitents(sp) and consideration for this 
unfortunate incident with my reply address. The original reason why I ask 
for people to email me, as opposed to doing a followup, is that my 
newsfeed sometimes does not get all of the articles out there, including 
some replies--this from an observation across multiple accounts.

many thanks, and cheers!  ;-)

Memnoch