Subject: Re: architectural education

From: [email-masked] (Brian Allardice)
Date: 21 Mar 1996 03:11:36 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (RAIC Syllabus National Office) says:
>
>For information on the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) 
>Syllabus, the accessible alternative to University studies in architecture 
>program (Professional Diploma Program of Practical Experience & Courses of 
>Study; Professional Continuing Education; General Interest Studies) send 
>your name and mailing address to: Registrar, RAIC Syllabus National Office, 
>#210-318 Homer Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 2V2, Canada; Fax: 
>(604) 669-5513 or e-mail: [email-masked]
>

Perhaps, but the horse's mouth is at

http://www.aecinfo.com/raic/index.html 

Cheers, dba

---

From: [email-masked] (RAIC Syllabus National Office)
Date: 20 Mar 1996 21:38:21 GMT

---

From: [email-masked] (SandBarz)
Date: 20 Mar 1996 18:51:11 -0500

If you plan to be registered in a jurisdiction in the US, or to hold full
NCARB certification, make certain that your school of choice offers a
5-year minimum professional degree acceptable to NCARB.

---

From: RAIC Syllabus National Office <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Mar 1996 20:06:02 GMT

For your information...The RAIC Syllabus offers a professional Diploma in 
Architecture sponsored by the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada, 
the Canadian Architectural Certification Board and recognized by the 
Committee of Canadian Architectural Councils. Syllabus graduates write 
the NCARB examinations (as do all university graduates) upon application 
for registration within Provincial Architectural Associations. If you 
wish further information contact: Jean Stratton, National Registrar, Tel: 
604-669-9830, Fax: 604-669-5513 or e-mail: [email-masked]