Subject: Composting Toilets

From: Steve Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 10:25:34 -0700

Someone was asking about compposting toilets the other day.

You can get to a page all about them from 
http://onthenet.com.au/~sdavis/rammed.htm

(find the "Dowmus" link)
-- 
All the best

Steve

==========================================================================
[email-masked]                     http://onthenet.com.au/~sdavis
==========================================================================

No one is useless: a person with no good qualities can always serve as a 
bad example.

---

From: "Jonah Reynolds" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 15:17:01 -0600

Whoever is interested in Earthships, Please say so.

Also, there is an alternative building workshop in Rico, CO the last
weekend of June.