Subject: Architecture of Yemen

From: [email-masked] (Daniel009)
Date: 26 Mar 1996 14:47:33 -0500

Hello-

I am interested in the architecture of the tower houses of Yemen.  I had
an opportunity to buy a book on the subject a number of years ago, but was
on a tight budget back then and had to pass...now it's out of print.

I thought perhaps someone online might have some gif's of the Yemeni tower
homes that you would care to share.

I look forward to hearing from you!

- Daniel 
Daniel Nign III

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul G.McHenry)
Date: 31 Mar 1996 16:14:55 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>I look forward to hearing from you!

Daniel...
Our EARTH ARCHITECTURE CENTER INTERNATIONAL has many resources worldwide.  One is a series of photos from Yemen showing the incredible adobe buildings.
One of our advisory board is Dr. Gus VanBeek, who spent a lot of time in Yemen, and has ebcyclopedic information on tbe tower houses.

check out the home page for EACI\	http://www.unm.edu/~mexhendy/

If I can help further, just ask.

P. G. (Buzz) McHenry