Subject: ATTENTION ARTISTS & DESIGNERS!

From: [email-masked] (zogg)
Date: 18 Apr 1996 12:27:44 GMT

Do you have the Computer Art System of Doom?
Do you have every cool piece of graphics software known to man or beast?

But you just don't have a color-output system up to the task?

WE DO.

If you need inexpensive High-Quality color output for either your MAC or 
PC files we're the dudes!  Doesn't matter which software you use, we can
output ALMOST ANYTHING.

We have a Canon color copier networked to our PCs and MACs, with plenty of 
cool conversion software.  High-Res 8.5x11, 8.5x14 & 11x17 aren't a problem.
You need it HUGE?  We can tile it for you.

You Need It - We Got It!

Are you local?  Drop by THE PAPER MILL at 2640 S. Myrtle Ave., St. 14 in
Monrovia.  We'll beat any legitimate price quote.  Period.

Not Local?  Slap a copy of your file onto a disc or 88 meg Syquest tape with 
a return envelope and adequate postage and mail it to us at:

THE PAPER MILL
2640 S. Myrtle Ave.
Suite 14
Monrovia, CA 91016

We'll output it and mail it and your media back to you for one flat fee.  
Again, we'll beat any legitimate price quote.  Mention you heard about us on 
the internet and also get an additional 10% discount off your first order.

Want to know more?  Call us 8:30am - 5:30pm @:

1-800-446-4116
or (local) 818 446-2367
FAX 818 446-4021

Ask for David.