Subject: I need Help Please Please Please

From: [email-masked] (Dylchitect)
Date: 3 Mar 1996 10:23:35 -0500

Dear kind person,

	My name is Dylan Bost.  I am a graduate architectural student at
North Carolina State University.  I am gathering information about
professional and academic design studio’s and the changes in how they are
used.   I am presently working on a project to design the studio of the
future.  Please take a few moments and fill out the following survey,
adding any suggestions and/or comments you feel would help me in my
evaluation.  

Please call, Fax, or email me and I will be happy to send you this survey.
 It will only take about 15 minutes to fill out and could quite possibly
change the future.  Please help.

Please forward this message.
The cause is just...

Thanks again
Dylan Bost

Dylan Clayton Bost                    919-828-7077 h
601 Hinsdale Street, Apt 2        919-821-3956 fx
Raleigh, NC 27605

[email-masked]
[email-masked]