Subject: /\ THE CITY OF THE FUTURE: Anyone have any architectural visions of one ?? /\ .

From: [email-masked] (Keesy)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 21:23:42 GMT

Greetings to all Futurists,

     I am a structural engineer who has developed the social structure
of an ideal civilization.  
     My original ideas for an ideal trouble-free economy have been
presented to the United States House Of Representatives and published in
the Congressional Record, the prestigious monthly magazine of the
Illinois Bankers Association, in national tabloids, and elsewhere.
     I am now seeking contact with futuristic architects, designers,
engineers, builders, and students who have visions of the structures of
futuristic societies and perhaps has produced artistic rendering of
them.
     If anyone knows of such individuals, I would appreciate being
notified of their mailing addresses.

     Cheers from     -      [email-masked]

---

From: "David Wetherow & Faye Buchanan" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Sep 1996 02:01:06 GMT

The city of the future will be _inclusive_, will identify and mobilize the
gifts and capacities of each of its members.  One architectural implication
is universal accessability -- a fundamental commitment to wheelchair
access, accessability by persons with vision impairments, etc.

Dave Wetherow & Faye Buchanan
The Community Institute

---

From: here (Him)
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 96 18:26:12 PST

In article <01bb9acc$fa9204e0$452aefcc@tci-wetherow>, 
[email-masked] says...
>Dave Wetherow & Faye Buchanan

come on a futute world will have cured such things...

---

From: Roving Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 12:21:32 -0400

>come on a futute world will have cured such things...

Not if you want it in your lifetime...besides, I think there'll always be
accidents of one kind or another, as well as simple old age.
***************************************************
* Therese Shellabarger  -  [email-masked] *
* http://www.concentric.net/~tlshell/             *
***************************************************