Subject: FREE DEMO FOR CHIEF ARCHITECT 4.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

From: "Douglas Hadley" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Sep 1996 13:49:10 GMT

Well,....The moment we've all waited for!!!!!!

The Demo for Chief Architect 4.0 has finally been released!!!!!......

If you would like to download the FREE demo,...just email me at:
[email-masked] and I will email you the web address where you can
download it off of our ftp site!......

If you would like a hard copy of the Chief Architect DEMO, and a full Chief
Architect Manual, this is available to you for only $15.00!!!!!......Email
me at [email-masked], or call me with your order at 1-888-4-IOWA-PC
(1-888-446-9272).  We'll be happy to mail that out to you!!!!!

Thank you so much for your patience in waiting for this program to be
released....We hope to serve you in the future with any of you CAD, or
computer needs!....

Don't forget to visit our home page at:
http://www.bestofiowa.com/pc/pcenterprises.html

Thanks,

Douglas Hadley
Owner/Manager 
PC Enterprises of Iowa
Box 260, 106 Maplewood Circle
Libertyville, Iowa  52567
1-888-4-IOWA-PC (1-888-446-9272)