Subject: Re: Net Architecture Resources

From: [email-masked] (Jinwon Choi)
Date: 23 Mar 1995 21:10:38 GMT

I have collected architectural resources in my www home page.  If you have
a www browser try at http://www.enc.org/~jchoi/otherwww.htlm
Hope this helps.

Jin Won Choi
-- 
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Jin W. Choi PhD Candidate @Advanced Computing Center for the Arts and Design
GRA @Eisenhower National Clearinghouse for Mathematics and Science Education
Voice: 614-292-9277 / Fax: 614-292-2066

---

From: [email-masked] (d)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1995 18:25:14 CST

In article <[email-masked]> "John C. Robbins Ph.D." <[email-masked]> writes:
>From: "John C. Robbins Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: Net Architecture Resources
>Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 04:23:41 GMT

>[email-masked] (Douglas Squirrel) wrote:
>>
>> Hello, all.  I am trying to find Internet resources on architecture.  These
>> could be WWW sites, gopher, ftp, mailing lists, e-zines, etc.  If you have
>> any pointers to these, I would sure appreciate it!
>> 
>> [email-masked]

>I would also appreciate such a list of resources.

>[email-masked]

An attempt is being made, please forgive the lack of data (for now), but 
please check out the URL:

        ------------------------------
        [email-masked]         http://www.ionet.net/~davemann/davemann.html
      .i really must re-think this
          introspective thing.
             archiTecT_re
           cad mgr @ HTB Inc