Subject: Re: low voc paint information

From: [email-masked] (Guy5923)
Date: 25 May 1995 02:05:08 -0400

Company called Sinan Co.
P.O. Box 857
Davis, CA. 95617-0857
916-753-3104
distributes AURO products, all kinds of organic paint, varnish, sealer
etc.
I have seen this product line mentioned in many environmental materials
guides.It is definitely more expensive

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 19:54:42 GMT

>Does anyone have information on interior house paint which is low in 
vocs? 
>Is Glidden 2000 series, which i recently heard was voc free, truly lower
>than other paints(specifically in off-white), or are there standards
>governing voc levels in paints now?  Any references available with more
>information?  

carver has started a line of voc's
however, i would recommend afm, riverside,ca @909.781.6860

---

From: [email-masked] (Cmyogawork)
Date: 27 May 1995 12:43:44 -0400

In Los Ageles call "Envirocare" at 310-390-7781. 11513 Jefferson Bl.
L.A.,CA.
[email-masked]