Subject: PANTY HOSE 1st QUALITY at DISCOUNT PRICES

From: [email-masked] (J. M. & M. B. Deck)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 17:17:02 -0400

My husband is a distributor of nylon pantyhose.   They will come in Control 
Top-Sheer and Silky; Super Sheer - sandalfoot; Sheer Support; Ultra sheer - control 
top.  I have worn these in the office for the last few months and they last.  
Several pairs of Control Top-Sheer and Silky have lasted me for a month and still 
no run.  They come in black, off black, white, off white, beige, taupe, gray, navy 
and coffee.  He is thinking about offering the Sheer in lots of twelve (12) mixed 
colorÿs or the same color (your choice) for under $1.00 per pair plus postage.  
Some are in store brand wrappers and others are in our label but they sell for much 
more in department stores.
Before we put an add on the Internet, we want to make sure that there are enough of 
you interested in trying them a 100% money back guarantee.  If your would be 
interested or if your are the husband please ask your wife if she would be 
interested and send us an E-mail at:
      [email-masked] or fax us at (610) 383-1686.
   Commercial accounts and exporters are also welcome.
Thanks, 

Mary