Subject: Information on a new service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 05:35:32 GMT

This is a serious inquiry, no flames or spamming the mail server
please.

By answering these questions, you are helping to form a new service
for the internet.  Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Are you frustrated with the results that you get from today's search
engines?   [Y/N]

Would you be willing to use a service that would provide you with
instant access to the information you normally search for?   [Y/N]

Would you be willing to pay a nominal fee (less than $3) for this
service and save costly net time?   [Y/N]

Do you see how such a service can save you time and money?   [Y/N]

To respond to this message, please send e-mail to [email-masked]
in the following format:

Subject:  Your country, state, and answers seperated by spaces.

		Your valued comments in the text.

Example:

Subject: USA PA Y Y Y Y

This service would be a great asset to by business.

Thank you for your time and patience with this survey.