Subject: PC Enterprises CAD software........

From: "Douglas Hadley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 11:16:45 -0500

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!!!!......

Thought I'd drop everyone a note with the latest products we have on
hand.....

#1....of course.....Chief Architect 4.0..The best residential and light
commercial drafting program around!!!!.....now only $795.......

#2.....Our new cabinet software "Autograph"!!!!!!...as you draw your
detailed kitchen it quotes the cabinets from most cabinet lines
automatically!!!!!........your price could be as low as
$995!!!!!!!!....e-mail for details and demo information!!!!!

#3.....The most detailed estimating system ever made!!!!!....Monticello
Estimating system........save $200........your price..$1795!!!!!!

#4.....The most flexible deck, pole barn, garage, and house addition
software available!!!!!!........after you draw you get 3d-views of your
project and a DETAILED estimate...that estimates the way you do!!!!!
Only $1795!!!!!!

#5......Our new software line:.....Bidmaster's Andersen window
program!!!!.....Estimate your Andersen windows quickly and
efficiently!!!!!!......Only $750....!!!!!

Demos are available on all lines!!!!!!!

We also offer a full line of computers and accesories...at great
prices!!!!!

Give us a try.....we strive for the best customer service possible!!!!!!

Sincerely....
-- 
Douglas Hadley - PC Enterprises
Box 260
Libertyville, Iowa  52567
Phone: 515-472-3660
Email: [email-masked]