Subject: Sincere Apologies

From: "David Buch" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Sep 1996 03:44:47 GMT

I would like to express my sincerest apologies to all I have offended by
putting the "Make Money" message on your newsgroup.

I honestly had no idea it was illegal, and had I known, would definately
not have even thought of putting it out there.

I also seem to have sent it to some newsgroups I did not mean to, by
accident. 

Rest assured, I will not ever be putting something like this out there
again!

Again, my apologies!

Regards.

---

From: "Herman" <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Sep 1996 08:29:34 GMT

apoligies accepted

David Buch <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<[email-masked]>...

---

From: Brian K Petroski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 11:07:23 -0500

> > putting the "Make Money" message on your newsgroup.

     Don't buy it.  Even the "appology" is a form letter and part of his 
con.  He posted the exact same appology about a month ago to the news 
groups he spammed with his "get rich quick" scheme then.  He doesn't care 
at all who he offended and since he's already done it more than once I 
fully expect he will continue to do it.

			    Brian Petroski
			Just your stereotypical
			     polyamorous,
			       bisexual
			    solitary pagan

---

From: Gary Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 05:04:24 -0700

> Rest assured, I will not ever be putting something like this out there

apoligy accepted