Subject: New WEB site

From: Jay Fruin <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1996 04:56:36 GMT

Complete Sourcebook On-Line for Architects,Builders,Decorators 

VISIT OUR WEB SITE:        http://www.ljp.com/sourcebook 
New On-line Database Service for Building/Decorating Products

The Complete Sourcebook is a handy reference for architects, 
builders, decorators, and do-it-yourselfers. It lists and cross-
references 4800 manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of 
building and decorating products. Find unique and alternative 
materials. Sections on architectural, kitchens, baths, antiques, 
ponds, solar energy, and gardening included. 
 
Home editors from around the country have been praising the 
book. Most recently, Better Homes and Gardens - Remodeling 
Magazine (November '95) said; 
 
"Remodeling and research go together. If you're hunting for 
that elusive perfect product, check out The Complete 
Sourcebook" 
 
The book has been purchased by the producer of THIS OLD 
HOUSE, and editors from FAMILY HANDYMAN and 
REMODELERS NEWS. 
Call The Complete Sourcebook order line at: (516) 783-5793 
VISA and MASTERCARD Accepted

-- 
[email-masked]