Subject: Architectural Position

From: [email-masked] (ToddHead)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 18:34:22 -0400

4.5.95

Architectural position available

We are a small and growing architectural firm that does commercial and
institutional projects. We are committed to computer integration into all
aspects of our work. We are looking to fill positions in our CAD
production department. Candidates must be a self starter with
architectural and Cad background (Microstation & Mac Preferred).

Please send resume to:

Lundstrom & Associates
Att. Todd Purgason
2201 Martin St.
Suite 203
Irvine CA 92715

or fax to:

714.250.0207

or email to:

[email-masked]