Subject: request for informational interview online, debut of new web page

From: Reidy Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:49:43 -0800

I'm researching graduate schools and firms that emphasize 
sustainable architecture. (I'm applying to school myself and 
putting up a web page listing various sustainable design 
resources and schools.) Could you give me some information about 
any schools that you have contact with? What schools have 
reputations in sustainable design? What background would you 
prefer in a job applicant? What should I expect as an architect 
specializing in sustainable design? What research should I 
emphasize in my studies? Can you give me any names of other 
people to contact? (other architects or firms, students or 
professors who concentrate on sustainable design or passive solar 
houses, anyone else-and their email addresses or other ways to 
contact them) I'm really just looking for an insider's view of 
the field of sustainable architecture. I'll be glad to give you a 
link in my upcoming home page if you like. In fact, let me know 
if you don't want your comments or links to show up on my page, 
or if you'd prefer to have them as "anonymous source" or 
whatever... I'd really like your honest opinion, so I'll list it 
(or not) any way you like.

Also, if you feel that this web site is a useful service, please 
add a link to your web page as follows:

http://www.ucs.usl.edu/~drb4204/archpg1.html

Thanks for your time,
Reidy Brown
-- 
Reidy Brown
[email-masked]
http://www.ucs.usl.edu/~drb4204