Subject: Re: CAD layers standard?

From: [email-masked] (JFBjr)
Date: 16 Apr 1996 01:54:42 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, Marcio Moreira writes:

>Anyone know if is there any standard for layers, colors and 
>pens. Maybe AIA or ANSI have something like this.

The AIA publishes a CAD Layer Naming Standard designed to cover most every
building system. Colors and Pens are up to the individual, more dependant
on your equipment than anything else.

John Benware

---

From: [email-masked] (Erik H. Link)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 00:06:02 -0700

> on your equipment than anything else.

The trouble is trying to get *all* consultants to comply with the layering
guidelines.

-- 
Erik H. Link
----------------------------------------
I would've gotten away with it if it hadn't
been for you meddling kids and that dog.
----------------------------------------