Subject: AFFORDABLE INSTANT SHELTERS

From: [email-masked] (SHELTERS1)
Date: 11 Jun 1996 18:46:28 -0400

You Can Have an "INSTANT STORAGE SHELTER" Up Within 1 Day!
ADDS YEARS OF LIFE To Your Investments!! PROTECTS FROM  HARMFUL EFFECTS
OF: Sun, Rain, Wind, Ice, Snow, Sap, Acid Rain, & Bird Doo!

GREAT FOR:  CARS * BOATS * TRUCKS * TRAILERS * MOTORCYCLES * TRACTORS *
RVS * MOTOR HOMES * HOT TUBS * POOLS * PAINT BOOTHS * SANDBLASTING *HAY
STORAGE & FARM EQUIPMENT *  TEMPORARY HOUSING * FLEA MARKETS * MACHINERY *
AIRPLANE HANGARS *  CAR PORTS * GARAGES * WORKSHOPS * BANDSHELLS *
WAREHOUSE & STORAGE,  GREENHOUSES & MORE!  
WE MAKE ANY SIZE!! ANY LENGTH... UP TO 60 FT WIDE 30 FT HIGH!  CANOPIES
ALSO AVAILABLE 
GREAT FOR BOAT SLIP & MARINA COVERS!! 

COMES AS A COMPLETE KIT! QUICK and EASY to Assemble!
Easily Expandable and Simple to Move! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For A FREE BROCHURE:  E-mail: [email-masked] 
NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, SIZE and what you are interested covering
or call 1 (800) 747-4434 DON'T DELAY ~~~ CALL TODAY  Tel: (203) 375-6091
Visit Our Web Site  http://www.thefrontpage.com/build/coverit/welcome.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFFORDABLE Instant Storage Shelters & Greenhouses
P.O. Box 544 Stratford, CT 06497-0544
1 (800) 747 4434  (203) 375-6091 [email-masked]
http://www.thefrontpage.com/build/coverit/welcome.html