Subject: Re: Planetary Re-Education: HEMP SAVES WORLD

From: [email-masked] (John Levin)
Date: 27 Jan 1996 14:57:59 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] says...
>
>
>Second part of this post is about the passage of a resolution by the 
>American Farm Bureau Federation, largest farm org in U.S. - 4.6 million 
>people - calling for research that could lead to the reintroduction of 
>hemp into the American farm economy.

[100 lines of moonbeam nonsense omitted]

Why d'ye think they call it 'dope'?

---

From: Caroline Resnik <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jan 1996 02:12:48 GMT

There will be lots of a certain byproduct around if more hemp is grown. 
There is already a lot of cereal fibre around that could be pulped after 
the wheat straw, ect is harvested. Lets use that up first.
Caroline

---

From: [email-masked] (John Levin)
Date: 27 Jan 1996 14:57:59 GMT

---

From: Caroline Resnik <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jan 1996 02:12:48 GMT