Subject: Competition: Win $20K - Design Airplane Pattern (JAS)

From: ("David G. Imber" <[email-masked]>)
Date: 14 May 1996 06:59:42 GMT

For complete details and to register, go to

	http://www.jas.co.jp/e_jashom.htm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

	There are still 2 weeks left to enter
Japan Air System's Boeing 777 Body Design Competition
for a chance to win a Grand Prize of about $20,000
(it's actually 2 million yen).

	Designs are submitted via the World  Wide Web,
and this is said to be the first competition of its
kind. It is open to both professionals and non-professionals,
anywhere in the world.

	The competition will be judged by director Kurosawa Akira 
among others. Kurosawa's rainbow designs were selected last year 
for JAS' current fleet of MD90 airliners. This year's winning
design will appear on their new Boeing 777's scheduled to begin 
flying next spring.

	This is a straight, public relations promotion. There are 
no gimmicks, no fees, and there's nothing to lose. It's just an outstanding 
opportunity to send your work across the sky and earn 
a small fortune for it.
	
	David G. Imber

PS: If I can answer any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.