Subject: PREFAB HOUSING & TRUSS PLANT SEEKING DISTRIBUTORS/AGENTS

From: [email-masked]
Date: 23 Jan 1996 23:58:43 GMT

Component Systems of Canada Inc. (CSC)

We manufacturer SpaceJoist floor trusses, roof trusses, pre-engineered
house, cottage and garage kits. We also manufacturer panelized
exterior and interior walls. CSC is seeking distributors and/or agents
in Canada, USA, Asia, Africa and Europe for our line of quality
products.

If interested, please contact our office for more information and a
complete kit for your persual.

Component Systems of Canada Inc.
Att: Vice President
P.O. Box 2508
St. Marys, Ontario
Canada N4X 1A3

Canada & USA Toll Free: (800) 701-3987
Bus: (519) 284-0800
Fax: (519) 284-0799
Email: [email-masked]