Subject: Job opening now!! in Southern California

From: Bart Jaworski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 1996 23:24:13 -0800

Job opening for one Temporary or Permanent architectual draftperson at 
RPP Architects in Long Beach.  Need a person immediately.  Call 
(310)434-8414 ask for Bozena Jaworski or fax resume to (310)439-9483.

-- 
 __________________________________________
| Bart Jaworski	  | UCLA - School of       |
| [email-masked] | Computers and Stuff    |
+-----------------+------------------------+
| "Conan, what is best in life?" -         |
| "To crush your enemies, see them driven  |  
| before you, and to hear the lamentations |
| of their women." - Conan the Barbarian   |
+------------------------------------------+

---

From: Malcolm Price <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Apr 1996 05:41:46 GMT

Dear who ever you are,

This is malcolm from Byron bay Australia, my friend Mary-Lou would be 
just perfect for your job.  she's smart, fun, a fantastic designer, well 
travelled, ready to go, so what do you reckon, that is Australian speak.  
But seriously i don't know how to be serious, well not on a Friday 
afternoon just as I about to head off into the hills above this paradise 
home i live.  Still if you want to e-mail back, I am an architect and 
who knows we may have something in common.

yours sincerely
malcolm

PS The way i feel today it would be great to go somewhere else for a 
while.

PPS Where is Long Beach.

From Marcio Moreira Sun Apr 21 12:45:56 EDT 1996
Article: 6692 of alt.architecture.alternative
Path: newz.oit.unc.edu!concert!news-server.ncren.net!news.duke.edu!solaris.cc.vt.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!zdc!zippo!drn
From: Marcio Moreira
Newsgroups: alt.architecture.alternative
Subject: CAD layers standard?
Date: 12 Apr 1996 13:14:13 -0700
Organization: Zippo
Lines: 6
Sender: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 200.255.251.11

Hi All,

Anyone know if is there any standard for layers, colors and 
pens. Maybe AIA or ANSI have something like this.

Thanks