Subject: FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE - ANYONE BEEN?

From: [email-masked] (Chris Liao)
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 00:39:10 -0600

Hello, I posted on alt. architecture and got no responses for 2 weeks. 
I've written the external affairs office of Taliesin West and got no
replies.  I don't have their phone number.  I'd like to know if anyone on
this newsgroup has  either attended the school of visited or can give me
information on how to contact them.  I guess I could send another letter
and failing that start hunting down his apprentice.  Help please.  Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked] (Tim)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 1995 02:49:44 -0700

> and failing that start hunting down his apprentice.  Help please.  Thanks.

I found this in the brochure of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and I think it might provide you with something to work with :

http://uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu:3333/catalog/FLWSA/flwsa_home.html

Otherwise, call them and bug them ;)

Taliesin West, Scottsdale, AZ : (602)860-2700
Taliesin, Spring Green, Wisconsin : (608)588-7090

Good luck !

Puay Kua
[email-masked]
-- 
"Life is too short to be serious"  Oscar Wilde