Subject: NY MicroStation User Group

From: [email-masked] (Concerned Citizen)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 1995 03:38:03 GMT

It has come to my attention that there is a large conflict on interest
going on in the NYC area.  An officer in the NYC MicroStation Users
Group is now working for a "dealer" of MicroStation products and
sercvices and has been calling end users inviting them to their
product rollout on 11/7 by introducing himself as "Hi, I'm XXXX XXXX,
office of the Users Group and working for XXXXXXX and I want you to
come to our seminar"  Imagine the gall of using the propietary lists
of users groups to try and gain business.  This should be stopped
immediately.  Users should boycott the event and not put up w/the
below the belt efforts of these low life individuals.

---

From: "Henry C. Francis" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Nov 1995 04:32:26 GMT

>below the belt efforts of these low life individuals.
Don't throw out the baby with the bath water!

If what you say is accurate, don't go to his show, but do find his 
competition and go to theirs.  If you haven't seen MicroStation you 
should.  Furthermore, I have never seen MicroStation promotions that 
employed sleaze.  Tell them about it at

http://www.bentley.com

He just might find himself out looking for another job!