Subject: Re: Graywater Systems

From: [email-masked] (Scott Hunt)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 13:18:17

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Michael T .Bishop) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Michael T .Bishop)
>Subject: Graywater Systems
>Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 01:48:02 MST

>Hello,

>I am trying to find information about graywater systems and I have only come 
>across a few bits of info.  What can anyone out there provide me with?  I 
>would appreciate anything that you can send me.

Michael,

Art Ludwig has two publications out - Create an Oasis with Greywater and the 
Builders Supplement to the above.

The first one has some good info and I have the second on order.

They cost $7 and $13, respectively.  My local bookstore ordered them for me.  
You can also get them from Real Goods and Jade Mountain.

Hope this helps,

Scott

_________________________________________________

Scott Hunt
In the Atomic City of Los Alamos, New Mexico
_________________________________________________