Subject: need aerial photos of boston and florence

From: [email-masked] (BushF)
Date: 5 Aug 1995 09:15:16 -0400

if any kind soul can direct me to a web site (or a 'real' site) that
provides digital aerial photos of boston and florence, italy , i will much
appreciate it.
what i'm looking for are relatively high altitude images that are close to
map-like orthogonal projections.
the USGS has this very type of image (USA cities) and i'm in the process
of contacting them (they're on the web but no material can be had there). 
if there's anything else out there that someone could point me to, i thank
you in advance.

scott
bushf(ire)

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian Allardice)
Date: 9 Aug 1995 06:29:11 GMT

>provides digital aerial photos of boston and florence, italy , i will much

You might try

http://www.coresw.com/info/imagenet/data_prov.html

Check out the KV100 camera from IASIS(?)

Generally, try remote sensing from the virtual library at CERN.

(I suspect none of this is cheap, but there is a freebie of boston
available)

Cheers,
dba