Subject: Architectural Education: RAIC Syllabus

From: RAIC Syllabus National Office <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Apr 1996 17:48:22 GMT

Many individuals who wish to practise architecture are, for a variety of 
personal reasons, unable to attend university on a full-time basis to 
obtain the necessary education. The Royal Architectural Institute of 
Canada (RAIC) Syllabus offers an accessible alternative through a 
directed, self-paced program of academic studies, design studios, and 
practical experience leading to a professional Diploma in Architecture 
recognized by the Canadian Architectural Certification Board (CACB). The 
Syllabus is sponsored by the RAIC and the Committee of Canadian 
Architectural Councils (CCAC). While the National Office of the Syllabus 
is situated in Vancouver, British Columbia, centres are presently active 
in most major urban areas of Canada. 

For a detailed information package which includes a calendar with course 
descriptions, fee schedule and enrollment procedures, or to discuss 
personal concerns or questions, contact Ms. Jean Stratton, National 
Office Registrar, Suite #210 - 318 Homer Street, Vancouver, British 
Columbia, V6B 2V2, Canada; Tel: 604-669-9830; Fax: 604-669-5513; Email: 
[email-masked]