Subject: FREE INFORMATION DISK

From: [email-masked] (Robin Merritt)
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 1995 00:15:44 GMT

Thanks for your interest in receiving a copy of "INFORMATION" computer
software.This 3.5" High Density Floppy disk contains 200 reports (500
pages) of powerful Business opportunities, Information and Sources 

including:

       Home-Based Businesses         One-Person Businesses
       Top Businesses for $500         Mail Order Businesses
       Top Businesses for $1000       Services Businesss
       Computer Businesses              Part-Time Businesses
       Money-Making Projects           Legal & Tax Tips
       How-To Business Reports       Legal Business Forms
       How-To Financial Reports       Sources for FREE Products
       Insiders Tips & Strategies        Sources for Business Info
       Sources for FREE Ads            Business Financing Sources
       Sources for FREE Publicity     Merchant Account Sources
       Bulletin Board Directories        And MANY MORE...... !!!!!

You can use these reports to start a new business or enhance your
current business.The exciting part of this is: "YOU CAN OBTAIN THE
RIGHTS TO REPRODUCE AND SELL THIS DISK YOURSELF" for whatever price
you choose.

"INFORMATION" Software which retails for US$49.00 (UK£35.00)is being
offered to you FREE of cost for a limited time only. All we ask is
that you pay the Shipping and handling charges of US$12.00 (UK£7.00)

To order send cheque,money order or credit card details on the
following order form and post to:-

MERRITT
THE WILLOWS
RUSHMERE ST ANDREW
IPSWICH, IP5 7BX
UNITED KINGDOM

-CASH DISCOUNT-

Send Cash ........ US$10.00 or UK£5.00 ......A greatly reduced cost

HURRY!! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        ORDER FORM

Name:........................................................

Address:....................................................

City:...........................................................

Country:.....................................................

Zip:............................................................

Credit Card: Amex, Visa, Mastercard

Registered Name:.....................................

Address(if different from above):...............

.................................................................

Account No:.............................................

Expiry Date:..............................................