Subject: $$$$$5 To $30,000, Fast & Easy!!! ***Must Read NOW***

From: [email-masked] (Etudiant)
Date: 26 Sep 1996 18:01:20 GMT

!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$
Listen Up! Read On! Becaues This Is Not A Scam And Is Perfectly Legal!
$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!

You Heard Right! You Can Literally Turn $5 Dollars Into $30,000, Fast
And Almost Effortlessly. What Is That You Said? How, You Ask? Take A 
Couple Of Minutes To Read On And Find Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here Is The Awesome News I Think The World Should Know. All It EVER 
Costs Is $5 Dollars. Thats Right, Only $5 Dollars. I Know What You 
Might Be Thinking. " Is This Another Scam? ". Let Me Answer With This:
It's Not A Scam!!!!!!!!!!! This Letter Is Perfectly Legal; Refer To
Title 18, Section 1302, U.S. Postal Lottery And Regulations.

Do You Have Depts To Pay? Do You Hate Your Job And Wish You Could Just
Quit? Or Just Want Extra Cash In Your Pocket? Let Me Tell You Something.
You Are Obviously A Smart Enough Person To Have Read This Far, So If You
Are Smart Enough To Invest $5 Dollars Into This Program, You Will Pay Of
Depts And Quit Your Job!!! And Have Money In Your Pocket!!!! Enough Talk
About The Benefits Of This Program. Lets Start Doing Something!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Here Is How It Works. Below, There Is A List Of Five Names With
Addresses. You Send Each Person On The List $1 Dollar With A Note That 
Says, "Please Add My Name To Your List". This Is Very Important, As It 
Creates A Service For The Dollar And Your Not Just Sending A Dollar For
Nothing, As That Would Make It Illegal!!!!! Then, You Take This List Of 
Five People And Move Each Of Them Up One Slot, Adding Your Name In Slot
Five. Number 2 Goes To Slot 1, # 3 Goes To Slot 2, And So On........
Now, Take The Revised List With Your Name In Slot Five, And Repost It To
As Many Newsgroups And Local BBS's As You Can. Give It A Catchy Header So
People Read It. Try To Set A Goal Of 200 Different Newsgroups And BBS's.
Then Sit Back And Relax!!!!!! In 1 To 2 Weeks, You Should Start Recieving
A Few Hundred Dollars. By The Fourth Week, You Should Have Anywhere From
$20,000 To $50,000 Dollars!!!!!!!!!!! Remember, Honesty Is What Makes This 
Program Work! And The Amount Of Money You Make Depends On How Much Effort
You Put Into This. There Are At Least 70,000 Different Newsgroups You Can
Post To!!!!! Below Are Detailed, Step-By-Step Instructions On What To Do!

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Take A Sheet Of Paper And On It Write The Following: " Please Add My 
   Name To Your List! ". This creates a service out of this money making 
   system and thus making it completely legal. You are not just randomly
   sending a dollar to someone, you are paying one dollar for a legitimate
   service.  Make sure you include your name and address (With Your Country)
   I assure you that,  again,  this is completely legal!  For a neat little 
   twist, also write what slot their name was in: "You were in slot 3",  
   Just to add a little fun! This is all about having fun and making money 
   at the same time!

2) Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill ,(no checks or money
   orders), and put them into an envelope and send it on its way to the 
   five people listed.  The folding of the paper around the bill will 
   insure its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!!!!

3) Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING
   TO YOUR MAILBOX.   Look at the list of five people;  remove the
   first name from position one and move everyone on the list up
   slot one on the list.  Position 2 name will now move to the
   position 1 slot ,  position 3 will now become position 2, 4 will
   be  3, 5 wil be 4.  Now put your name, address, zipcode AND
   COUNTRY in position 5, the bottom position on the list.

4) Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
   bulletin boards' message areas & file sections as possible.  Give
   a catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as:
   "NEED FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF
   YOUR DEBTS??",  etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you
   will make, and of course, the more money the others on the list will
   make too.  LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING
   HONEST AND BY PUTTING FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO THIS
   PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM!!! You'll reap the benefits, believe
   me!!! Set a goal for the number of total uploads you'll post, such as
   200 postings or more!  Always have a goal in mind!!! If you can UUE
   encode the file when uploading,  that will make it easier for the
   people to receive it and have it downloaded to their hard drive.  
   That way they get a copy of the article right on their computer 
   without the hassles of viewing and then saving the article from the
   File menu. Don't alter the file type. leave it as an MS-DOS Text file.
   The best test is to be able to view this file using Microsoft's
   Notepad for Windows 3.x or WordPad for Windows '95. If the margins
   look right without making the screen slide left or right when at
   the ends of the sentences, you're in business!

5) If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS,
   or "POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file,
   tell them who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE
   GLAD TO HELP.  I would try to describe how to do it but there are
   simply too many internet software packages with slightly different
   yet relatively simple ways to post or upload a file.  Just ask for
   help or look in the help section for 'posting'. I do know that for
   GNN, you simply select 'POST', then enter a catchy description
   under the subject box, choose 'ATTACH', selecting 'UUE' and NOT
   'TXT', then choose 'Browse' to go look for the file. Find your
   text file CASH.TXT and click on it and choose 'OK'.  Place a one
   line statement in the main body section of the message post
   screen. Something like "Download this to read how to get cash
   arriving in your mailbox with no paybacks!" or whatever. Just make
   sure it represents its true feasibility, NOT something like...
   "Get one million dollars flooding in your mailbox in two days!"
   You'll never get ANY responses!

6) And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE
   BECAUSE CASH IS ON ITS THE WAY!!  Expect to see a little money
   start to trickle in around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE
   MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it
   out of the mailbox and try not to scream too loud (outside anyway)
   when you realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

7) So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
   special you always wanted or buy that special person in your life
   (or the one you want in your life)  a gift they'll never forget.
   ENJOY LIFE!

8) Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-post
   this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you
   originally posted and possibly some new places you now know of.
   Don't ever lose this file, always keep a copy at your reach for
   when you ever need cash.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU
   CAN ALWAYS RE-USE TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS
   NEEDED!  

*************************************************************************
THE LIST OF NAMES!!! : THE NAMES LIST!!! : THE LIST OF MANY NAMES!!! :
*************************************************************************

1)  Karim Brusseleers
        21 rue Camille Lemonnier
        B-1050 Brussels
        Belgium

2)  Michael Ferraro
       1533 Coates Ave.
       Holbrook, NY  11741
       USA

3)  John Moriconi
        403 W McKay
        Frontenac, KS 66763
        USA

4)  Paul Carrero
        3516 Thunder Dr.
        Oceanside, CA 92056
        USA

5) James Winners
       1380 Av. De Villars
       Sillery, Qc 
       G1T 2C2
       CANADA
       
***********************************************************************
NOTE:
Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you a dollar and always keep
an eye on the local postings of this file... Just to make sure that
everyone is playing the game fairly. You know where your name should
be.....
* AGAIN,  HONESTY IS THE BEST THING WE HAVE GOING FOR US ON THIS PLAN. *

*** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the money to the people
already included, you will not get much. 
All the lists are re-distributed as soon as the money is received.
I know you may think to yourself, what's
the difference?, how's anyone going to know whether or not I sent out
any money. But just think. I mean if you don't send out any money, why
don't you think that everyone else isn't thinking the same thing.
Pretty soon you have 1,000's of people moving people's names and
addresses on and off of lists, but no one is making any money. It only
works as long as everyone stays honest pays their dues. Besides, if
you're too cheap to spend $5.00, when in return you'll be making
thousands, you should probably go do something else with your time and
not screw up this great opportunity for those of us that would really
like to make some money.