Subject: Need Hungry Houston Harchitect

From: [email-masked] (PokerSheil)
Date: 27 Mar 1996 12:21:24 -0500

to help me convert one townhouse into three.

Sheila
523-5900

---

From: [email-masked] (FULLTILT)
Date: 28 Mar 1996 00:36:37 GMT

>to help me convert one townhouse into three.

Sheila:

I am a principle in a design firm in Austin.  I know Houston very well, as
I grew up there and moved to Austin in 1988 to go to school.  A house I designed
in southeast Houston is days from completion. 

I would like to talk to you about your project.  I am in Houston frequently, and
see no reason why I couldn't offer my services to you from Austin. 

I bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to every project.  I have experience in all
facets of design and construction, especially housing.  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Troy Kennedy
Fulltilt Design