Subject: Re: Here is something interesting

From: [email-masked] (geoff beneze)
Date: 20 Sep 1996 15:52:01 -0700

In article <[email-masked]>, "George Lavrov"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Just play fair, don't take away hope from people who already put their
> money into this. Cheating wont help it will just break everything, because
> people wont play again and even worst they will SAY that they try and
> that's did not work. Think about that.

Why don't you play fair and quite spreading this crap? If you want to
believe in the tooth fairy, that's find with me. Just don't try to
convince me. 

If you show me the bank statments, then I MIGHT believe that there's
something to this "something for nothing" stuff. 

In the meantime, you're wasting our time and bandwidth.
-- 
geoff beneze
******************************************************************
*      Arizona Shooting Sports        *      BEAST Gunsmithing   *
* http://www.primenet.com/~geoffben   *        Target Stands     *
*    The UNOFFICIAL, unofficial       *  Air & Smallbore Postals *
*         Dillon Tech Page            *                          *
*         NRA Life member             *                          *
******************************************************************