Subject: WWW Graphics CD-ROM Offer

From: Opposing Forces BBS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 09:40:39 -0700

To: All Web Designer's and Graphic Enthusiast's
From: Opposing Forces Communications

Subject: Web Graphics CD-ROM

Are you tired of spending countless hours searching for Backgrounds, Icons, Bars, buttons
and other graphics for your web page? Tired of seeing your hard drives space disappear after
the latest graphics downloads? How about all that time you spend in search of those graphics, 
when you could be surfing for fun?

Well fret no more, we have the answer. Opposing forces communications has put together one
of the worlds largest collections of Web Graphics for your personal use, on an easy to use
CD-ROM. The collection includes over 30,000 graphics in the following area's:

Backgrounds
Buttons
Balls
Bars
Bullets
Icons
Lines
Pictures

And more!

We have also included a group of HTML Pages right on the CD giving you Links to 1000's of pages,
in many different catagories, including the sites where these graphics originated. 

Wait thats not all, we are also including several shareware programs to help you in the
creation of your Web page documents, a handy little booklet on using the CD and shareware, 
and we have converted many of the backgrounds to .BMP for use as Window's tiles.  

All of this on one easy to use CD, and the graphic's are not compressed, and are ready for
use as soon as you recieve the CD. No more hunting around for graphics, wasting time when
you could be enjoying the Internet, not to mention saving you ton's of hard drive 
space and money.

So what are you waiting for, Order today!

Ordering Information

At this time only the PC version is available, Mac and Amiga formats are pending.

   Single CD's are $20.00 (US)
                   $25.00 (Canada, Mexico, Western Europe*)
                   $30.00 (All other countries)

   Bulk Sales
(Bulk sales will be sent to only one address)

10 to 20 CD's are $17.50 each (US)
                  $22.50 each (Canada, Mexico, Western Europe*)
                  $27.50 each (all other countries)

21+ CD's are      $16.00 each (US) 
                  $21.00 each (Canada, Mexico, Western Europe*)
                  $26.00 each (all other countries)

* Western Europe includes(Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain,
                          Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain,
                          Sweden and Switzerland).

All orders include the CD, booklet, and all shipping charges. Shipping is done by priority
mail.   

We can not accept orders from the following countries: Cuba, China, North Korea, Iraq, Iran,
Syria and Lybia. So don't even try.

We accept Personal Checks (US only), Company Checks, Money orders, Cashier Checks and Traveler's
Checks, make sure all payments are in US curency only. If paying by personal or company check,
we require your check to clear before processing your order. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH.

Printing of the first group of CD's will occur during the week of April 29, orders must be
recieved no later than April 19. Orders recieved after this date will be placed at the first
of the next printing scheduled for the week of May 20. As long as there is demand we will
continue printing at least once each month. The first order will be shipped May 6-8.

Send your name, address, city, state, country, postal code and E-Mail address to:

                                Opposing Forces Communications
                                P.O. Box 1772
                                Orem, UT 84059-1772
                                Attn. CD Offer

Or use the handy order form below.

While your waiting why not try our Web Page at HTTP://www.itsnet.com/~opforces

It is under heavy construction (what else is new on the Internet), but we are working hard to
get things straightened away and from here you will get the latest news on the CD rom's.

Also you might try our BBS, it requires Excalibur Terminal that should be downloadable shortly
>from  our Web Page.
 
                                 Opposing Forces BBS
                                    (801)235-0803

The BBS includes several examples of how to use these graphics, but you must have Excalibur 
Terminal Software to use the system. You can auto download the Terminal from the system ,
the Terminal is always free.

Excalibur Terminal is a registered trademark of Excalibur Communications Inc.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft, Inc.

All files on the CD are Shareware for your personal use only, no charge is made or implied
for the files included on the CD. All charges are based on CD printing, shipping, booklet
printing, packaging, and the time we require to bring this offer to you.

We appreciate all of those wonderful graphics artists and others who have taken the Internet
>from  a simple text based system and turned it into a graphical wonderland of shapes and colors,
thank you.

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT THE SHAREWARE EFFORT, BECAUSE WITHOUT SHAREWARE THE
INTERNET WOULDN'T BE WHAT IT IS TODAY.

                           James Barbieri Manager CD-ROM Division
        
                             Comments, Info Requests and Flames
                          
                          May be sent to me at [email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                       ORDER FORM
TO: Opposing Forces Communications
    P.O Box 1772
    Orem, UT. 84059-1772

Please accept my order for:
 
#_________  The WWW Graphic's CD(Including CD, and Booklet) 

For Which I am enclosing:

$__________ in US Dollars (Including all shipping charges)

Name ________________________________________________________________________

Address   ___________________________________________________________________

City  ___________________________________  State/Prov. _______________________

Postal Code  ______________________   Country  _______________________________

E-Mail Address  _______________________________________________________________

Remember to check out HTTP:\\www.itsnet.com\~opforces for news and info about the WWW Graphics CD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ola Fosheim Groestad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 19:41:19 +0100

> in many different catagories, including the sites where these graphics originated.

You do of course realize that Copyright rules apply to the web, and that if you are spreading
copyrighted (which includes all work that not explicitly states it is freely distributable) work
the owner might rightfully drag you to court?

I certainly hope somebody do this..  I hate these rip-off offers..
Ola.