Subject: MAKE EXTRA XMAS GREEN

From: First Look <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Sep 1996 19:40:39 GMT

********************************************************
            Only 109 days left until Christmas
********************************************************

    Are you Dreaming of a $GREEN$ Christmas this year?

FIRST LOOK is now offering people, just like you, and easy way to make 
some extra Christmas Cash this holiday season.

As you may know, pre-paid phone cards are the hot product this year.  
These cards have snow-balled into a multi-billion dollar industry overnight.  
Why?  For two reasons; they reduce cost and make great colletibles.
If you use an AT&T Calling Card - you pay $1.95 per minute.  Ours are 
only 33 cents.  Plus, people are now collecting them just like baseball cards!

Our Personalized Holiday Phone Cards are adding a unique twist to pre-paid 
phone cards. With 12 styles to choose from, people are also able to add a 
"TO" and "FROM" on each card - just like the name tags you put on Christmas 
Presents.  Please come to our site at  http://www.sundial.net/~firstlook/xmas 
to view these cards designed by artists from across the nation.

What we are looking for are motivated people to become sales people for 
our cards.  We process the orders and mail them out, all you have to 
do is market them either via your own web site or using our brochures.  
We have quite an extensive program.

You will get paid 25% commission on every card you sell, and 50% 
commission for every person who you sign up to become a sales agent.  
Bottom line:  If you sell 1,000 cards at an average of $20.00 in the next three months, 
you will make $5,000 in commission.  That could sure buy some extra Christmas 
presents, couldn't it?

For only $29.95 to sign up, you will get the following:

1.  Your own Web Site for 3 months.  Your address will read 
      http://www.sundial.net/~firstlook/xmas_

2.  100 Free Mailers.  Each additional is only 5 cents each.

3.  Access to our "secret" page which has over 500 places to market your web site
     on the internet.

4.  25% commission on each card sold retail.  Wholesale rates would be lower

5.  50% commission for each person you sign up to sell the cards.

NOTE:  This is NOT MLM.  You only get paid for the people YOU sign up.

Now is the time to act.  We are limiting ourselves to the first 10,000 people
nationwide that signs up, so not to saturate the market.

To receive more information, please visit our web site at 
http://www.sundial.net/~firstlook/xmas