Subject: *******3-D FULL COLOR RENDERINGS********

From: [email-masked] (Jim Diebolt)
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 1996 19:27:26 GMT

My name is Jim Diebolt 
My company is Creative Design Services

Fax your floor plan of cabinet details to me, and I will fax you;
laser 3-D perspectives, elevations, floor plans, and birds eye view.

COLOR VIEWS can be mailed to you; or I can mail or download files to
you that can be loaded onto your computer.  They can be viewed in
WINDOWS Paint Program, or any other paint program that will view BMP
slides.

BASIC PRICES:		49.95 FOR 8 BLACK & WHITE FULL SIZE VIEWS  
			PRINTED ON A LASER PRINTER.

COLOR RENDERINGS ON FLOOPY DISK, or DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER:

			$ 12.00 FOR THE FIRST ONE
			$ 6.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL VIEW

PRINTED COLOR RENDERINGS MAILED TO YOU:

			$ 12.00 EACH

                  CREATIVE DESIGN SERVICES
                  1-800-917-5800   PHONE & FAX
                  E-mail:  [email-masked]

      Call, leave your fax number; and I will fax you 
      a seven page information packet about my services.

LOOK FOR MY ADS IN:

KITCHEN & BATH DESIGN NEWS
under Product & Literature Showcase Ads 

KITCHEN & BATH BUSINESS  "KBB"
under the Gallery Ads.