Subject: design competitions

From: [email-masked] (DL italics)
Date: 16 May 1996 21:23:27 -0400

Deadlines is the monthly newsletter for those interested in design
competitions.  Announcements are made for upcoming design competitions
worldwide for which US designers are eligible.  Our focus is upon
architectural competitions or competitions of interest to architectural
designers, although we believe a good designer can design within a
multitude of disciplines.  Deadlines was established in 1985 through
funding from the National Endowment for the Arts, and includes competition
coverage of all programs in the design fields recognized by NEA's Design
Arts Program (architecture, landscape architecture, urban design and
planning, industrial design, interior design, fashion design and graphic
design).

Subscriptions:
Deadlines is published monthly, twelve issues per volume/year . To
subscribe please fill out and return this form with payment.

	Name:	_______________________________________________
	
	Address:	_______________________________________________

		_______________________________________________

	Enclosed:___ $29 annual US airmail subscription (hard copy only)
		___ US$20 annual Canadian (e-mail only) subscription
		___ US$20 for annual overseas (e-mail only) subscription
	
			Payment (by check) on US banks or
			a US branch of any foreign bank only.
			We cannot accept payment by credit card.

Announcements are made without charge. Send notices, subscriptions or
inquiries to:
			
			Deadlines
			PO Box 3449
			Alexandria, VA 22302, USA
			
			Telephone or fax 703-578-4918
			e-mail to "DL [email-masked]"
			
			[ISSN 0889-1931]