Subject: Re: --->Golf Course Architecture<--- Visit our WWW Site!

From: [email-masked] (Tim MacEachern)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 20:00:57 GMT

Sanford Associates <[email-masked]> wrote:

>[material deleted about their advertising Web page]

Why not put something of value on the page?  Something that ordinary
golfers would want to read to enhance their knowledge of the game?
Something to discuss on rec.sport.golf?

How about some material on the design principles you endorse?

Please make your site worth a visit.

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tim MacEachern    [email-masked], Software Specialist.
Software Kinetics Ltd.|Single father of four-year-old Laura, still I
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia|play golf, piano, bridge, read, run ...
     Canada           |Meet us at http://ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ae721/Profile.html

---

From: Sanford Associates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 13:02:27 -0700

Hello,

This is a reminder from Sanford Associates - Golf Course and Landscape 
Architects - that you may visit our Golf Course Architecture Website at:

http://www.sanford-golf.com

This Website includes our company profile, staff descriptions, client 
list, and lots of pictures of our projects completed and in progress.  It 
serves as an instant online-portfolio for our prospective clients and 
anyone who wants to know more about our firm.

Sanford Associates is a team of golf course architects, land planners, 
landscape architects, and turfgrass professionals.  We have been involved 
in projects in the Americas, Caribbean, Africa and Asia.

Check out our WWW-Site today!