Subject: Finding a furniture rep.

From: [email-masked] (RShane1995)
Date: 12 Mar 1996 01:02:30 -0500

Designer looking for rep. High end art furniture.  How do I locate these
people?  What % do they take? Are they negotiable.  Any advice regarding
the contract with them and/or the showroom would be very welcome.
Thank you,  (Please E-Mail me)
Rebecca

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael Cooper)
Date: 14 Mar 1996 01:56:18 GMT

Contact the furniture lines directly (Chicago Merchandise Mart, Atlanta 
Mart, Miami, L.A., etc., ) or call the factories. They will give you the 
rep in your area or they will sell you direct. They don't take a 
percentage. They will either sell to you, and you can mark the furniture 
up whatever you desire, or they will sell the client direct, and you can 
charge a percentage.
-
  MICHAEL COOPER  [email-masked]
  Murals & More
  "Everything is going to be alright."