Subject: Lustrom Home

From: Sriv Navaratnam <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Apr 1996 13:26:56 GMT

We are intereseted in buying a Lustrom Home - pre fabricated all 
metal home built in 1950s. The house seems needing quite a bit of
remodeling. Does anyone have any experience working on them or 
remodeling them. If possible please e-mail me your replies.

Thanks,
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Sleepless in Amherst)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 08:28:10 GMT

Sriv Navaratnam ([email-masked]) wrote:
: We are intereseted in buying a Lustrom Home - pre fabricated all 
: metal home built in 1950s. The house seems needing quite a bit of
: remodeling. Does anyone have any experience working on them or 
: remodeling them. If possible please e-mail me your replies.

: Thanks,
: [email-masked]
Do you have any ways of posting pictures of this house?  I would be very 
interested in seeing what it looks like.
Vince

---

From: [email-masked] (Jess M. Giessel)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 01:51:30 GMT

>remodeling them. If possible please e-mail me your replies.

What do you mean by "needs remodeling"? Is it rundown and in need of
restoration, or do you not like some of its "dated" features and wish
to destroy much of what is original. If the later is the case, please
leave the home for a more sympathic buyer.

JMG

"I believe totally in a Capitalist System, I only wish that someone would try it." Frank Lloyd Wright

JMG's World: www.powerscourt.com/jmg. Architecture and other Fun Stuff.

E-mail: [email-masked]