Subject: ***********LONELY ON THE NET?****86***

From: [email-masked] (Billy Bob)
Date: 5 Aug 1995 03:47:21 -0400

Come visit * CLUB NET *, the first international live
chat and virtual dating service!  Meet singles just like
you who are interested in talking about lonely nights, 
relationships, and love! 

Choose from these four options:

1.  Exciting live group chat in the party room!

2.  Listen to voice personals of singles in your area,
    and respond to the messages you like most!

3.  Creat your own voice personal - then sit back, relax,
    and listen to dozens of exciting singles respond
    to your own personal and confidential voice mailbox.
    You respond to those that interest you the most!

4.  Go one-on-one for private encounters with the exciting
    people you'll meet on * CLUB NET *

You will never have to pay those outrageous 900# fees and best
of all, you get to join the non-stop excitement of * CLUB NET *
for only the cost of an international long distance call, as 
low as $0.23 a minute!

So Why spend another lonely night in cyberspace when you
could be having the time of your life getting to know exciting,
outgoing people on any of * CLUB NET's * three services!!

Call * ClUB NET * today at:

        1-809-474-6533

Gay, Bi, Bi-curious?  Call our Alternative Lifestyles
Connection at:

        1-809-474-7604

Visit * Club Net's * newest service, The INTERNATIONAL
SINGLES CAFE at:

        1-809-474-7607

All services are available World Wide, 24 hours a day!
You must be 18 years of age or older to call!

alt.architecture.alternative