Subject: FREE Travel Program Inside ($69.95 value)

From: "R.C. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 12:42:14 -0700

THANKS FOR TRYING EXCEL!
Just for trying Excel’s long distance service you will receive the 
PASSPORT TRAVEL PROGRAM, a $69.95 value, for free!.  This travel program 
will save you 50% on hotel charges at over 5,000 resorts worldwide.  
You’ll also save 20% on dining at these resorts, 5% on rental cars, 5% on 
cruises, and lots more.  If you do any traveling you should try Excel for 
the travel program alone.

BIG SAVINGS ON LONG DISTANCE!
Excel Telecommunications customers receive an automatic 30% savings on 
every long distance phone call.  No lists, calling circles, or minimum 
spending requirement to receive the savings.  You save on your very first 
call!  And even better is the automatic 50% you’ll save if you call 
another Excel residential or small business customer.  Excel’s standard 
calling plan for residential service is ExcelPlus II and it only costs 
$1.00 per month.  Excel offers free calling cards and other custom 
calling options such as personal 800 numbers and an impressive 
international calling plan..  Excel doesn’t charge setup fees on any of 
their residential services.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
If within 90 you are not completely satisfied with Excel’s service for 
any reason, Excel will pay any switch-back costs which your local phone 
carrier may charge. There is no risk to try Excel’s services.  Excel has 
customer service team that is available 24 hours to serve your needs.

WHO IS EXCEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS?
Founded in 1988, Excel has grown to be the nation’s fourth largest 
provider of residential long distance service..  Excel has been featured 
in the November and December ‘95 issues of Success Magazine and was also 
rated as #72 in the October ‘95 issue of Inc. Magazine Top 500 Companies. 
 We are a national corporation regulated by the FCC and the Public 
Utilities Commission and Excel stock is currently traded on the New York 
Stock Exchange.  Excel has billing contracts with all the major local 
phone carriers like Bell and GTE so your long distance calls will appear 
with your monthly phone bill.  You won’t notice a difference in the long 
distance service you currently receive, except for the money you’ll be 
saving.

SIGN UP TODAY!
Send me an e-mail with your Name and Mailing Address to receive more 
information about Excel Telecommunications.  Please indicate if you would 
like additional information about a personal 800 number, international 
calling, or business accounts.  Feel free to include any questions you 
have and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

[email-masked]