Subject: EConference UrbanForestry subscribe

From: Guido Kuchelmeister <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Jun 1996 17:00:08 GMT

Dear Netters,

If you like to subscribe to the E-Conference  "Urban Forestry in 
Developing Countries" 
1. send a message to: [email-masked]
with no subject line, and the following in the body, without 
quotation: subscribe urban-forestry  <your electronic address> 
<your name>
e.g. subscribe urban-forestry [email-masked]  Guido 
Kuchelmeister

Or 
2.  Visit the E-Conference Urban Forestry Homepage for 
subscription:
htttp://www.dainet.de/bmu-cbd/tree-city/treecity.htm

The Conference will begin on June 10, 1996. For further 
information visit the E-Conference Urban Forestry Homepage:
htttp://www.dainet.de/bmu-cbd/tree-city/treecity.htm

Best regards

Conference-Moderator Guido Kuchelmeister

-- 
Kuchelmeister