Subject: Construction related websites

From: [email-masked] ("Andrew Hudson")
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 22:29:19 GMT

Please visit the WWW site of C E Ball & Partners, Chartered Quantity 
Surveyors and Construction Cost Managers. Active throughout the UK on 
major projects and with a keen interest in the cost management of M&E and 
vertical transportation installation as well as general construction 
works, high quality fitting out and retail shopfitting.

        http://www.compulink.co.uk/~ceball/welcome.html/

The site include lots of construction and design related www links 
including our own related website pages for:

        HSL (Heathkirk Services Ltd) offering Planning Supervision 
        Services to Clients and other Design Professionals to comply 
        with the new UK Construction Design & Management 1994
        Regulations (CDM) which now apply (apart from residential and 
        minor works) to all design and construction carried out for 
        projects built within th UK. Read about our services by 
        visiting our site at:

                http://www.compulink.co.uk/~ceball/heathkirk.html/

        CEB Projects Limited at: 

                http://www.compulink.co.uk/~ceball/cebproj.html/

        and ..

        CITE (Construction Industry Trading Electronically) the Home 
        page for this UK initiative to provide a pragmatic approach to 
        the electronic transfer of Tender information in the form of 
        Bills of Quantity between the Client QS and the Contractor's 
        Estimator - and back.  Download a trial 'zip' file to see what 
        its all about. Visit CITE at:

                http://www.compulink.co.uk/~ceball/cite.html/

_____________________________________________________________________
Andrew Hudson BSc FRICS, C E Ball & Partners, London  
[email-masked]
_____________________________________________________________________