Subject: HELP!!! Need questions answered for school project!!

From: Howard Bernier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 08:07:02 -0700

Hi everyone!!!!

My wife has written a survey for a school project and asked me to post
it for her.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Please respond via e-mail. While I will be checking the news groups for
responses, e-mail will get to me quicker so I can get the info back to
my wife.

			Thanks a bunch!!!
			Howard
			[email-masked]

1) What do you think an Interior Designer does?

2) Have you ever hired or worked with an Interior Designer?

3) Would you ever consider hiring an Interior Designer?

4) What is your favorite restaurant?  Why do you like it?  Does it have 
anything to do with the atmosphere of the interior?

5) What newsgroup are you responding from?

---

From: Michael Lamb <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 17:17:25 -0700

> 1) What do you think an Interior Designer does?

Some make a house prettier, some screw it up more.
> 2) Have you ever hired or worked with an Interior Designer?

A few
> 3) Would you ever consider hiring an Interior Designer?

Not generally
 
> A little mom& pop joint called the Yorkshire Restaurant. Forget the 
atmosphere, it's a dump. But the foor is good (usually) and cheap.

misc. Consumer home rep