Subject: Free forum on technology for designers and builders

From: [email-masked] (Drew Linsalata)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 06:16:47 -0400

FREE FORUM ON TECHNOLOGY FOR DESIGNERS AND BUILDERS ....

BUILDING-SMARTER is a free e-mail based discussion forum for designers and
builders focusing on the use of leading edge technology in the
construction industry.

The forum is concerned with the exchange of ideas and experiences among
designers and builders that have embraced online access and the Internet,
electronic communication and information sharing, computer based design
and simulation, advanced building products technology and applications,
and other front line technologies that are changing the way we shape the
built environment.

These technological advances are tools to be used by the saavy
professional to provide a better service at a better cost to demanding
clients.  BUILDING-SMARTER is an easy way to network with others in the
industry that understand this and are taking steps to incorporate advanced
technology into daily business practices.

The forum is completely free, operates via e-mail, and is open to all
members of the building design and construction community and allied
professions world wide.

To get involved in the BUILDING-SMARTER forum, simply send e-mail to
[email-masked] with the words:

subscribe building-smarter

in the body of the message.  You will be automatically added to the forum,
will receive a short message with instructions on how to use the forum,
and should begin getting messages from the forum in your e-mailbox shortly
therafter.  Once subscribed, feel free to sit back and observe, or take an
active role in the discussion by posting your own ideas and comments to
the forum.

Participation in the forum is completely free of any charge.

=================================================================
BUILDING-SMARTER is provided as a free service to the industry by
 AECNET - The Architecture, Engineering and Construction Network
                   http://www.aecnet.com
=================================================================