Subject: New Web-site Neth. Architecture Institute!

From: Just Schimmelpenninck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 19:06:49 +0100

Hello,
We're proud to announce the Web-service of the Netherlands 
Architecture Institute (NAI) in Rotterdam.

address: http://www.nai.nl

e-mail:  [email-masked]        (general information)
         [email-masked]  (NAi Uitgevers/Publishers)
         [email-masked]      (editors ARCHIS)

The website is fully bi-lingual (Dutch/English).

Short description:
****************************************************
Everything about the epicentre of Dutch architecture: the 
Netherlands Architecture Institute.
****************************************************

On this site you'll find much information on exhibitions, other 
activities, facilities and publications.  Also general information 
(opening hours, admission prices, etc.) can be found.

The site also hosts the "RealSpace in QuickTimes - Architecture and 
Digitization" web space.

The information will be updated at least once a month.

Feel free to create links!

Questions?  contact me!

Just Schimmelpenninck