Subject: Slate shingles (roof)

From: "Scott Macphee" <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 May 1995 22:07:18 -0300

----- Forwarded message begins here -----
From: [email-masked]  <[email-masked]>
9 Mar 1995 17:45:10 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.architecture.alternative
Subject: Slate shingles (roof)

Does anybody have any information on tools for cutting and installing slate
shingles. Or any info on how to quarry the slate. Or referals to good 
guides or books would be helpful. Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

thanks,

    Terry.
 --
 2466 Terry Macphee & Debra 
 [email-masked]
------ Forwarded message ends here ------
**********************************************************************
 Scott Macphee &                     ... and Misty and Pepper and 
 Nikki Batchelor                     BlackJack and Mouse and Gimpy
 [email-masked]      _          and Sunflower...
 Truro, N.S.              <@)_m         <@ )      
 Canada                    (__/          ) \_M                            ~~~~^^~~~~       \_ww/    
                         ~~~^^~~~        \ ww/
                                           ll