Subject: Re: C H E C K T H I S O U T !

From: [email-masked] (Diane Carlson)
Date: 29 May 1995 22:50:53 GMT

stom,alt.bacchus,alt.backrubs,alt.bad.clams,alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die
Followup-To: alt.astrology,alt.appalachian,alt.aquaria,alt.architecture,alt.architecture.alternative,alt.artcom,alt.arts.nomad,alt.ascii-art,alt.asian-movies,alt.atari-jaguar.discussion,alt.atari.2600,alt.atheism.satire,alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.rod-n-c

References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Organization: University of California, Berkeley
Distribution: world

Robert Schuh ([email-masked]) wrote:

: Do you people not see that continuing to put posts up regarding this
: situation is doing nothing but prolonging its life? If you see shit
: like this ignore it!!! Constantly saying your are going to be little
: tattle tails to his server does nothing but give this shit more life.
: IGNORE IT!!!!!!!!!

: [email-masked]

Wrong...informing people how to forward these posts to 
[email-masked] is a good idea.  That way the service can take 
action against the account.  It's not being "tattle tails", it *is* 
self-policing the net to make sure people aren't abusing it...

On the other hand, posting a rant about how much you hate this kind of 
this does nothing.

--
*****************************************************************************
Diane Carlson

"passion can create drama out of inert stone" - Le Corbusier
*****************************************************************************