Subject: Free program - no scam here, BTW

From: [email-masked] (paul milligan)
Date: 9 Mar 1996 15:11:36 GMT

This post may be somewhat off-topic to this newsgroup, but may 
still be of interest to some readers.

	This has *NO* relation to any previous 'soft-scam' posts - this is
a real, valid program, and it is really *free*.

	I have co-authored a Windows psychrometric program with Andy Schoen, 
and we are giving it away for free on the Internet.  This is the complete 
working version, not a demo, not crippled, simply freeware.

	It is easy and intuitive to use, and yet extremely powerful.  It is 
available for download at :

http://www.wchat.on.ca/hvacr/index.htm   

	in the software section.  It would be a nice addition to your 
digital toolbox, even if it's not something you do every day.  Again, this 
is totally free, I have nothing to sell you.

Paul Milligan

_________________________________________________________
No Disclaimer needed - This is my own PPP account, and my
employer doesn't care what I think anyway !  :~)
_________________________________________________________

http://www.elitesoft.com/sci.hvac/ is the home page of
sci.engr.heat-vent-ac