Subject: Re: !$MAKE MONEY$!

From: [email-masked] (Bill Goodrich)
Date: 28 Aug 1996 15:45:07 -0600

In article <[email-masked]>, 
Mr. Investor <[email-masked]> writes:

>This is not one of those "Get Rich Quick Schemes" or "mail-order
> Schemes".  If you're too eager to read what this is about then go
>right
> to the Instruction Section at the bottom of this article.  I assure
>you
> that this works!!  The most it will cost you is five bucks.  

[...]

> If it didn't work, you would see posts saying so.  IT DOES WORK!!!

This is such a post. It doesn't work. It is illegal. It can cost you
thousands of dollars in fines, plus prison and confiscation of your 
computer. 

W.E. (Bill) Goodrich, PhD

*-----------------------*------------------------------------------------*
* CHANGE YOUR SEXUALITY * http://www.nyx.net/~bgoodric/ctg.html          *
*                       *                                                *
*    Without Aversive   * [email-masked]                               *
* Behavior Modification *     Creative Technology Group                  *
*       or Drugs        *     PO Box 286                                 *
*                       *     Englewood, CO 80151-0286                   *
*-----------------------*------------------------------------------------*