Subject: BEAT THE LOTTO'S ASTRONOMICAL ODDS!!!!

From: [email-masked] (David M. Hooie)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 15:04:59 GMT

BEAT THE LOTTO'S ASTRONOMICAL ODDS!!!!

How often do you play the lotto in your state?  Every week?  Every two
weeks?
More importantly, how much do you spend in comparison to what you win
back?

You wouldn't believe how easy it is to make money on the internet! 
Take 5 minutes to read this message and decide whether you want 
to make money or not.

I saw an article in an Internet Newsgroup telling me I could make 
$50 000 within 4 weeks for an investment of only $5.  Yeah, right!! 
I was skeptical at first! I'd tried a similar idea through snail mail
long
before the internet was a reality.  The difference was, in that
method,
you also had to purchase a $50 dollar mailing list.  With the internet
usenet groups, your investment is only $5 plus postage!

If you follow the 3 steps below, there is no reason whatsoever why
this
system can't work for anyone! This is a perfectly legitimate
investment opportunity. You invest $5 and you receive a return on your
investment.

So does the next investor. 

NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER - PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE, SEE WHY
BELOW!

OBVIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, THEN DON'T PARTICIPATE. BUT
PLEASE PRINT THIS ARTICLE AND GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO MAY WISH TO
TAKE ADVANTAGE.

The procedure is very simple.

STEP 1. Write your name and address on 5 separate pieces of paper with
the words "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" (This step makes it
legal, since you are paying for a service). Fold a $1 bill in each of
the pieces of paper and mail them to the following five addresses:

1. Matt Baraga 
   111 White Ibis Ct. 
   Daytona Beach FL 32119  
   ( USA )

2. Michel Tremblay, 
   C.P. 23
   Alma, QC, Canada
   G8B 5V5

3. Marie Guillemette, 
   C.P. 79178
   Hull, QC, Canada  
   J8Y 6V2

4. Steve Martin
   C.P. 428
   Outremont, Qc, Canada
   H2V 4N3 

5. David Hooie
    2711 23rd Street W.
    Bradenton, FL 34205
    (USA)

STEP 2. Now remove the 1st name on the list, move the other 4 names up
(5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc) and put your name and address as number
5 on the list. You can do this by re-typing this article or simply
editing and re-posting it in this or another newsgroup.

STEP 3. Post your amended article to at least 200 new groups (there
are 17 000 of them).

You are now in the Mail Order Investment Business and you will start 
receiving $1 returns by mail within a week or two. The more newsgroups
you post to, the bigger your return will be. You may want to rent a
Post Office Box to handle the volume of mail you are likely to
receive.

If you wish to remain anonymous, you can use a pseudonym such as 
"The Manager" or "The Investor", but make sure your address is
correct!

NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!

Of every 200 postings made, you should receive an average of 5
replies, YES
-ONLY 5, each with a $1 bill enclosed. You make $5 for every 200 
postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 5. 

Each person who sent you $1, now also makes let's say,only 200 
additional postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 4, i.e. 1000 postings.
On average therefore, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at
number 4. You make $50.

Your 50 new agents make 200 posting each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3
or 10,000 postings - average return 500 at $1 each is $500. They
make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2 = 100 000 postings
= 5 000 returns at $1 each = $5 000.

Finally, 5 000 people make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT 
NUMBER 1 and you get a return of $50 000 before you name drops off the
list. AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS!
Total income in one cycle = $55 500.

>From  time to time, when your name is no longer on the list, you take
the latest posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, SEND OUT
ANOTHER $5 TO THE NAMES THAT ARE ON THE LIST, PUT YOUR NAME IN
AT NUMBER 5 AND START POSTING AGAIN. Remember, 200 postings is only
a guideline. The more you post, the greater the return. 

Let's review the reasons why you should do this: THE ONLY COST FACTORS
ARE 5 STAMPS, 5 ENVELOPES, AND 5 $1 BILLS. Anyone can afford five 
dollars to put into such an effortless investment with SPECTACULAR 
RETURNS.

Some people have said to me "What happens if the scheme is 'played
out' and no one sends me any money"? Big deal! So you lose $5 - but
what are the chances of that happening?

Do you realize how many Internet Users there are? Do you realize how
many times this scheme can be utilized over and over again - with 
COMPLETELY NEW people participating? 

There are not HUNDREDS, NOT EVEN THOUSANDS, BUT HUNDREDS OF 
THOUSANDS OF NEW INTERNET USERS EVERY MONTH!

Remember, read the instructions carefully and play FAIRLY...that's
the only way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back
to this article easily.

Everyone involved makes sure that everyone else is playing fairly. You
know where your name should be... If you do not "send" the money you
will not "receive" much money since your name will not be
redistributed on multiple lists. Without this important step, there is
no multiplication effect and be prepared to receive only very little.

REMEMBER - HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.

ENJOY!