Subject: Online Seminar on Urban Upgrading: Shifang, China Sept. 10.

From: [email-masked] (Donald Chan)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 18:51:32 GMT

McGill University School of Architecture's Minimum Cost Housing Group
is holding an online seminar on Urban Upgrading focusing on Shifang
China. This report is part of MCHG's Housing a Billion series.

It and other reports are available at http://www.wf.carleton.ca
under Knowledge and Home Front (under MCHG) and is part of the
Canadian Pavillion exhibit for Internet 1996 World Exhibition.

The online session will be held in Room #9922 at Diversity University
(an Education MUD, telnet moo.du.org 8888 to reach it, please email
 [email-masked] for instructions and to register for this event.
MUDs are text based real time communications systems that were mostly
used as games but are increasingly used for educational meetings.)

Meeting will be at 10 am EDT (Montreal time) on Tuesday Sept 10. 1996.
Please email Prof. Bhatt at [email-masked] if you have questions 
about MCHG.

-- 
  -----------------------------------------------------------
  http://www.wf.carleton.ca  Canada's Internet 96 World Expo Pavillion
  MCHG under Knowledge and Home Front