Subject: POLYCRETEtm - "STATE OF THE ART" Building Material for Exportation

From: [email-masked]
Date: 9 Dec 1996 02:10:56 GMT

_____________________________________________________________________
*HOLMES CONSTRUCTION COMPANY INTERNATIONAL     
* AMERICAN BUILDING SYSTEMS, INC. 

TWO COMPANIES THAT ARE INTERESTED IN INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
PROJECTS.
_______________________________________________________________________

COMPOSITE HOME & BUILDING STRUCTURES

International developer Bob Holmes is the CEO of both Holmes Construction
Company International (HCCI), which originated in 1979, and American
Building Systems, Inc. (ABSI), our manufacturing subsidiary.  These
companies provide three things:

(a) We manufacture and install prefabricated panels for the construction
of low to moderate housing.  (b) We provide civil engineering and
construction services in the design and implementation of infrastructure,
buildings, and etc.  (c) We provide financing for those who utilize our
products and services.  We are not a bank but a construction company that
must be involved in every project we provide funds for.

Our prefabricated panels are for primarily "offshore" consumption, a fully
formed, quick assembly, insulated, composite structure.  These panels are
designed to be quickly erected on a "formed in place" concrete slab.  The
popularity of our product has produced much inquiry and has resulted in $4
billion of engineering and construction projects in China.

To satisfy the above criteria requires material coupled with imaginative
design characteristics.  This unusual product consists of a "STATE OF THE
ART" modern material with appreciable insulative characteristics and
extremely high strength to weight ratios.  The only known material is this
very special POLYCRETEtm material.  This rigid polyurethane product
emulates the properties of LIGHT WEIGHT CONCRETE. Polycrete starts out as
a liquid and is formed in a mold or tool.  With this technique we can
reproduce any style or feature desired and create an end product with all
the comforts of a modern home or building structure.  We can build the
most basic home structure to the most sophisticated building structure
without sacrificing specifications, standards or building codes.  

We can do it all.  From the design ideas, securing property,
infrastructure, sewers, water, electrical, engineering and architecture to
finished structures. For more information e-mail [email-masked].

Scott Fearing 
Marketing Agent
(610) 622-3202