Subject: House Plans

From: x <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:28:34 -0700

I am looking to build a house and need some house plans.  What should I
look out for with the ones on the Internet.   I like the homes at
http://www.oz.net/rdsplans/index.html

Thanks
JR

---

From: "Michael T. Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Sep 1996 01:37:02 -0700

> http://www.oz.net/rdsplans/index.html

This is a very interesting question. It seems that according to your e-mail 
address you are Residential Design Services. Is this post just to draw 
attraction to your site?

Well, anyways do you have any plans for straw bale homes? There is increasing 
interest in them and they are much more sustainable than the convential timber 
framed home.

Regards,

Michael
-- 
			Michael T. Bishop
   Idaho Systems Institute - Designing Idaho Education for Tomorrow
	     http://www.complexity.org/mike/isi/index.html
		 ------- Straw Bale Homes -------
	[email-masked] ---- http://www.strawhomes.com

---

From: [email-masked] (Arkatekt)
Date: 17 Sep 1996 10:06:58 -0400

Nice try at self promotion....