Subject: DINOSAURS/ARCHITECTS RUN AMUK..."LIVE" on the Interent...!!

From: "Randy Dettmer, AIA" <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jul 1996 01:33:30 GMT

Don't miss this week's "BUILD AMERICA RADIO NEWS MAGAZINE", broadcast 
"live" on the Interent, when hosts Randy Dettmer and Stephen Mcgrath talk 
to the architect of the latest project from "Universal Studios Hollywood": 
JURASSIC PARK: THE RIDE..!!!

That's right, Randy and Steve will talk to Rick Coleman of Coleman Caskey 
Architects, who designed the five acre, $100 million dollar River 
Adventure with 16 full size "animatronic" dinosaurs, including the 60,000 
pound T-Rex which lunges out at visitors as they plunge down a 80 foot 
water fall.  "So who said it was tough to design a little home for five 
story lizards..???"

Check out the "Build America" web site at http://www.buildamerica.com for 
information about the radio program and how you too can hear it "live" on 
a computer near you...!!!

"Build America" is broadcast on the INTERNET every Monday at 4:05 Pacific 
Time.  All you need to hear the show is a computer with sound card, 
speakers, and 14.4 modem.  Join Randy and Steve, and their regular cast of 
personalities: "BuildingOnline's Alan Wickstrom" with the "Web Review" and 
lovely "Andrea Butz the Tool Expert" with the "Build America Tool Box".

That's MONDAY AT 4:05 "LIVE" ON THE INTERNET..."LEAP'N LIZARDS, WHAT A 
SHOW....!!!!!"