Subject: make lots of money NOW!!! Easy method! $$$

From: [email-masked]
Date: 9 Dec 1996 07:11:04 GMT

First off, this is another one of those $5 investment opportunities you
have probably seen time and time again. However this version of how to do
it
is very short, so take a few minutes to read it.... It could change your
mind, as well as your bank account!
     I graduated from college with a BS in the field of finance. I have
always and still am very skeptical of any get-rich-quick-scheme. It just
goes
against everything I learned in finance... But, this really works!
     For an initial investment of $5, you can make several hundered or
thousand dollars. IT ONLY TAKES 15-20 MINUTES, thats all! Let me add one
thing here. This is a totally legitimate investment opportunity. What you
are
doing is maintaining a mailing list. Its so easy, that it is hard to
believe,
but believe it!
     I have seen several of these adds for free money, extra pocket cash,
etc. I never gave them a second thought. Then I thought about how much I
could use some extra money. I figured it is defintaly worth a try!
     Think about it. The probability of earning a couple hundered dollars
is
worth $5 in itself! All for maintaining a mailing list!
     STILL INTERESTED? ONLY $5.00
     Here are the steps to follow:

     step 1. Write your name and address on 5 seperate pieces of paper
with
the words "please add me to your mailing list" Fold a $1 bill in each of
these pieces of paper so the bill is not seen (to avoid mail theft) and
mail
them to the following five addresses:

     1. EWB p.o. box 53, Cheswick, PA, 15024 (USA)
     2. J. Crane p.o box 12691, Overland Park, KS, 66282-2691 (USA)
     3. Steve Anderson 4536 West Pioneer Dr. #371, Irving, TX 75061 (USA)
     4. Greg Hayner 700 Monrovia Dr., Ruston, LA, 71270 (USA)
     5. Ray Schmidt Jr. p.o box 338, Linwood, MI, 48634 (USA)

     step 2. Now remove the first name on the list, move the other four up
one spot (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, and so on) and put your name and
address
as number five on the list. Do this by editing the list on this article.

     step 3. Re-post this article, (after editing the list) to as many
newsgroups as possible, the minimum suggested is 200. (Hint: The more
newsgroups you post to, the more income oppourtunity) You can post to a
bunch
of newsgroups at once in Internet Explorer, not sure about netscape, or
you
can do it one at a time, there are about 20,000 in all
     You are now  in the mail order investment business and will begin
receiving $1 returns within a week or two. All you have to do now is keep
a
list of each person that sends you a dollar... This will be easy because
each
of them should send their name and address on the piece of paper with
their 1
dollar, all you have to do is file it.
     After a while, you will no longer appear on the list. At that time,
feel
free to grab another list off the internet and repeat the process... I
know I
am! You virtually can not loose. If you want more info on how and why this
works, e-mail me at [email-masked].... Happy Postings!!