Subject: Re: Proposed Newsgroup: Culture X.

From: [email-masked] (Franklin Wayne Poley)
Date: 19 Sep 1996 20:03:47 GMT

Franklin Wayne Poley ([email-masked]) wrote:
: In accordance with Usenet rules there will be 30 days of discussion for 
: the proposed new Newsgroup <talk.culturex.newcity> during which notice is 
: to be posted to relevant Newsgroups like this. Please contact the email 
: addresses below for further discussion and voting details.
:    It is my firm belief that cities-built-anew can be designed to solve the 
: common presenting problems of humankind on this planet from pollution to 
: traffic congestion to affordable housing to accountable politics. The 
: city with its associated towns, farms and individual estates is the unit 
: of culture worldwide. The culturex newsgroup will focus on clear a priori 
: proof beyond reasonable doubt that "solutions for a small planet" can be 
: derived at the city level if cities are built anew.
: Sincerely-Dr. Franklin Wayne Poley.

:                              ***CULTURE X*** 
:  *** Can a group of international discussants come up with a set of 
: 'solutions for a small planet', focusing first on the city-built-anew as 
: the unit of culture worldwide? To subscribe send a blank e-mail 
: to <[email-masked]> or send a letter to moderator at 
: <[email-masked]>. ***

--
                             ***CULTURE X*** 
 *** Can a group of international discussants come up with a set of 
'solutions for a small planet', focusing first on the city-built-anew as 
the unit of culture worldwide? To subscribe send a blank e-mail 
to <[email-masked]> or send a letter to moderator at 
<[email-masked]>. ***