Subject: F A S T M O N E Y

From: [email-masked] (Sean)
Date: 24 Jul 1996 05:15:06 GMT

$ $ $ $ $    WE ALL CAN MAKE LOTS OF MONEY OF THIS SCHEME    $ $ $ $ $

$ $ $  M A K E  M O N E Y  F A S T  $ $ $   MONEY  PENGE  GELD

Within a few weeks it is possible to reach an amount of $25,000 - $50,000
or more, simply follow these instructione - and be honest about your own
$5,00 paymest. 

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following:
"Please add my name to your list".  This creates a service out of this
money making system and thus making it completely legal. You are not
just randomly sending a dollar to someone, you are paying one dollar
for a legitimate service.  Make sure  you include your name and
address.  I assure you that,  again,  this is completely legal!  For a
neat little twist, also write what slot their name was in: "You were
in slot 3",  Just to add a little fun! This is all about having fun
and making money at the same time!

2.  Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill ,(no checks or
money orders), and put them into an envelope and send it on its way to
the five people listed.  The folding of the paper around the bill will
insure its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!

3.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING TO
YOUR MAILBOX.   Look at the list of five people;  remove the first
name from position one and move everyone on the list up slot one on
the list.  Position 2 name will now move to the position 1 slot ,
position 3 will now become position 2, 4 will be be 3, 5 wil be 4.
Now put your name, address, zipcode AND COUNTRY in position 5, the
bottom position on the list.

4.  Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin boards' message areas & file section as possible.  Give a
catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as:
"NEED FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF
YOUR DEBTS??",  etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you will
make, and of course, the more money the others on the list will make
too.  LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND BY PUTTING
FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM!!! You'll reap
the benefits, believe me!!! Set a goal for the number of total uploads
you'll post, such as 15-20 postings or more!  Always have a goal in
mind!!! If you can UUE encode the file when uploading,  that will make
it easier for the people to receive it and have it downloaded to their
hard drive.  That way they get a copy of the article right on their
computer without hassles of viewing and then saving the article from
the File menu. Don't alter the file type, leave it as an MS-DOS Text
file. The best test is to be able to view this file using Microsoft's
Notepad for Windows 3.x or WordPad for Windows '95. If the margins
look right without making the screen slide left or right when at the
ends of the sentences, you're in business!

5.  If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS, or
"POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file, tell them
who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE GLAD TO HELP.
I would try to describe how to do it but there are simply too many
internet software packages with slightly different yet relatively
simple ways to post or upload a file.  Just ask for help or look in
the help section for 'posting'. I do know that for GNN, you simply
select 'POST' then enter a catchy description under the subject box,
choose 'ATTACH', selecting 'UUE' and NOT 'TXT', then choose 'Browse'
to go look for the file. Find your text file CASH.TXT and click on it
and choose 'OK'.  Place a one line statement in the main body section
of the message post screen. Something like "Download this to read how
to get cash arriving in your mailbox with no paybacks!" or whatever.
Just make sure it represents its true feasibility, NOT something
like..."Get one million dollars flooding in your mailbox in two days!"

You'll never get ANY responses!
 
6.  And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE
CASH IS ON ITS THE WAY!!  Expect to see a little money start to
trickle in around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE MONEY STORM
WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it out of the
mailbox and try not to scream too loud (outside anyway) when you
realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

7.  So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
special you always wanted or buy that special person in your life (or
the one you want in your life)  a gift they'll never forget.  ENJOY
LIFE!

8.  Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-activate
this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you originally
posted and possibly some new places you now know of. Don't ever lose
this file, always keep a copy at your reach for when you ever need
cash.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-USE TIME AND
TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS NEEDED!

*******************************************************************
*****************************************************************
THE NAMES LIST       THE NAMES LIST      THE NAME LIST
*******************************************************************    
HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!!!
*
*
*  1. Peter Yiu
*     115 Harvest Moon Drive
*     Markham, Ont
*     L3R 4L5
*
*  2. Shane Uhlir
*     121 S. Beltwoods Dr.
*     DeSoto, TX 75115
*
*  3. Shane Wilkins
*     4365 N. 680th W.
*     Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277
*
*  4. Scott Carson
*     3902 English Ct.
*     West Richland, WA 99353
*
*  5. Roger Spruill
*	2710 Douglas Ave. #113
*	Dallas Texas 75219-3461 U.S.A*