Subject: ***WOW! CAD Services Now Available!!!***

From: [email-masked] (LL1968)
Date: 13 Mar 1996 10:28:46 -0500

SEEK Consultants, Inc. offers full service, professional CAD based
solutions for any size firm. Whether your needs are drafting,
customization, AutoCAD training,  CAD/GIS programming, or CAD related
database design and/or linking, SEEK Consultants will provide the means to
accomplish your tasks.

Well experienced using such CAD and development tools as AutoCAD, Visual
Basic, Microsoft Access, GFA, and various GIS packages, we can be your
one-stop solution.

Is your workload becoming too much to handle?  Are the demands of clients
and upper management to get the work accomplished on time  becoming
increasingly difficult to handle?  Or maybe the thought of bringing in new
full-time personnel to fit your job needs is just too expensive,
time-consuming and  unnecessary.  SEEK Consultants drafting services can
help alleviate some of your staffing problems.  All work can be performed
locally at your location or preferably at ours.  We have full resources in
computer hardware and software applications to get the job done
right...the first time.

To stay competitive these days companies must provide good quality
workmanship in less and less time.  To achieve this goal more companies
are looking at ways to increase productivity while maintaining or
exceeding their current quality workmanship.  Your employees shouldn’t
necessarily be wasting valuable productive time maintaining, customizing,
or worrying about the CAD system.  Maybe you require a custom routine or
entire program to accomplish your tasks.  SEEK Consultants will custom
program according to your specifications using various development tools
such as LISP, ADS, Visual Basic, or others.

SEEK Consultants will always be there for you.  What does this mean
really?  Every client of SEEK will be given, free of charge, a
Windows’-based client package to access our unique technical support
online service.  Transfer of important files, technical support,
scheduling, messaging, and direct company contact are just some of the
features available when you log on with a modem to our computerized online
service with the Free Windows client software.  We also are available by
phone or fax 24 hours per day on our automated support lines.

SEEK Consultants, Inc. can be initially reached at (708)752-0294 by voice
or FAX.  Upon contract with SEEK you will receive your free client
software to connect to our online service.  The phone number for this
service will be provided at that time.  Call today!  It’s time to lessen
your burden so you can accomplish your objective goal…to make more money.

Now contact us by email at  [email-masked].