Subject: Students Newsletter

From: Jon Broughton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:33:03 GMT

I have been elected to be the editopr of a student newsletter and end of 
year magazine for the students here at the Welsh School of Architecture. 
The intention is not only to provide news pertaining to our own events 
and particulars, but to also include news from around Britain and the 
Globe. 

I am writing to find out if there are any similar such student 
associations and if so if they undertake any similar projects.

The newsletter is a monthly production which is then edited to go into 
the SAWSA homepage of which I am also the administrator. 

Any assistance, advice or indeed any contact with other architectutre 
students or their associations will be gladly recieved. It may be 
possible to link up with each other to expand the scope the education we 
are already recieving.

1996 Cymrarch End of year review - http:\\www.cf.ac.uk\archi\sawsa\
SAWSA Homepage (Under Construction!) - 
http:\\www.geocities.com\paris\3275

Thanks in advance!

Jon Broughton
Editor and Communications Officer for SAWSA
Students' Association of the Welsh School of Architecture
Wales, UK