Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT

From: [email-masked] (Yahala)
Date: 5 Nov 1995 22:34:00 -0500

ANNOUNCEMENT........ANNOUNCEMENT..........ANNOUNCEMENT

Opening at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine
New York, NY.
November 9, 1995
5 pm-7:30 pm

EXHIBITION/
CONTEMPORARY DEVELOPMENTS IN DESIGN SCIENCE:Marking the birth centennial
of Buckminster Fuller 1895-1995

An exhibition of innovations in design science & morphology and
applications to architecture.

Presented by Pratt Institute in cooperation with the Cathedral of St.John
the Divine and the Buckminster Fuller Institute.

Dear webmaster...please include this announcement in your site. The
exhibition's homepage can be found at
(http://www.core77.com/Exhibition/index.html). The page will be running by
tuesday afternoon. You are free to include this link to the announcement.
The homepage includes informtion about the exhibit, events and directions
to the cathedral.

Thank you very much.