Subject: RIBA 96-97 Council Elections

From: Tim Aikin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 15:57:16 +0100

If you are an RIBA memeber and don't usually vote 
then please change your mind.

Apathy is one cause of decline.

If like me you get fired up about the total lack of understanding
>from  candidates about using email, internet and on-line services 
to bind the members of an insititute together and 
get the center talking to the masses both ways then write to each 
candidate. 

If you can read this then you have the power to reach out and be
heard.

Last year I wrote to all candidates and got a reply from serveral
including Owen Luder (who is current president). The council are in
favour of getting the institute on line but they need more to just 
encourage those that are already here and get connected themselves. 

Give these candidates a direction and opportunity to make the changes
get them connected...write and keep writing ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.biw.co.uk
http://www.biw.co.uk/BIW/biw_vrml/worlds/biw_pavilion.wrl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        
_____T i m   A i k i n  R.I.B.A.  A r c h i t e c t ______
     email:[email-masked]               ______/
_____for the Building Information Warehouse_/