Subject: AFFORDABLE INSTANT STORAGE SHELTERS ... GREAT FOR GARAGES!

From: [email-masked] (COVERIT96)
Date: 11 Jun 1996 21:00:50 -0400

$TOP PAYING $TORAGE FEES!  AFFORDABLE Instant Storage Shelters !

You Can Have an "INSTANT STORAGE SHELTER" Up Within 1 Day!
ADDS YEARS OF LIFE To Your Investments!! PROTECTS FROM  HARMFUL EFFECTS
OF: Sun, Rain, Wind, Ice, Snow, Sap, Acid Rain, & Bird Doo!

GREAT FOR:  CARS * BOATS * TRUCKS * TRAILERS * MOTORCYCLES * TRACTORS *
RVS * MOTOR HOMES * HOT TUBS * POOLS * PAINT BOOTHS * SANDBLASTING *HAY
STORAGE & FARM EQUIPMENT *  TEMPORARY HOUSING * FLEA MARKETS * MACHINERY *
AIRPLANE HANGARS *  CAR PORTS * GARAGES * WORKSHOPS * BANDSHELLS *
WAREHOUSE & STORAGE,  GREENHOUSES & MORE!  
CANOPIES ALSO AVAILABLE 
GREAT FOR BOAT SLIP & MARINA COVERS!! 

COMES AS A COMPLETE KIT! QUICK and EASY to Assemble!
Easily Expandable and Simple to Move! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For A FREE BROCHURE:  E-mail: [email-masked] 
NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, SIZE and what you are interested covering
or call 1 (800) 747-4434 DON'T DELAY ~~~ CALL TODAY  Tel: (203) 375-6091
Visit Our Web Site  http://www.thefrontpage.com/build/coverit/welcome.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFFORDABLE  INSTANT GREENHOUSES!
DON'T PUT OFF YOUR DREAM...... OF HAVING YOUR OWN GREENHOUSE! 
You Can Have an "INSTANT GREENHOUSE" Up Within 1 Day!
HEAVY DUTY Galvanized Steel Frame & Rugged "RIP STOP" Cover.
COMES AS A COMPLETE KIT! 
QUICK and EASY to Assemble! Easily Expandable and Simple to Move! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For A FREE BROCHURE:  E-mail: [email-masked] 
NAME, MAILING ADDRESS,  PRODUCT & SIZE you are interested in or call 1
(800) 747-4434 DON'T DELAY ~~~ CALL TODAY  Tel: (203) 375-6091 
Visit Our Web Site  http://www.thefrontpage.com/build/coverit/ag.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David Mark
(203) 375 6091
1 (800) 747 4434
[email-masked]