Subject: help with pole houses

From: Emanuel Felix <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 1996 08:55:31 -0700

Hi,

I'm looking for pictures and blueprints of pole houses
for inspiration. If you know of any good sites or have a few
yourself, please mail me.

Thanks

Emanuel Felix
[email-masked]
Fax: +46 - 46 211 00 40

---

From: [email-masked] (NXTDAVE)
Date: 9 Apr 1996 10:21:35 -0400

Gentlemen ( and Gentlewomen):

I have always been intrigued by architectural models and model building in
general.  I have often considered trying my hand at professonal model
building, as I have acquired some skill over the years.  

My question is this - how does one embark on a career in architectural
model building?

Is this a valid career?  Or are models assigned to junior members of the
firm?  Are models a thing of the past in this day and age of CAD and
virtual reality presentations?

I have experience with model building (am very familiar with the materials
used), blueprint reading, and mechanical drawing - would I need an
architectural degree?

Any information that would point me in the right direction would be
greatly appreciated.

David Frank