Subject: ART & ARCHITECTURE

From: [email-masked] (T134)
Date: 9 Aug 1995 17:55:44 -0400

Mural Art Master

ART & ARCHITECTURE 
You and me, the inventor of the Canvas Art Repligraph Reproduction, and
our Gallery distributors working together as a team can provide your
clients, at reasonable prices, the finest  mural art decor in the world .
My company  CRA Production Lab Co. introducing  4 new process for creating
 custom limited edition art on canvas from any  transparenciesup to 4' x8'
.

1-DIGITAL ART  REPLIGRAPH<r>
   Oil base dye original canvas digital art

2-REPLIGRAPH<r>
   Canvas dye reproduction

3-DIGITAL ART LINOGRAPH<t>
   Oil base canvas electrostatic print

4-LINOGRAPH<t>
   Dry canvas lithograph transfer

This Repligraph and Linograph oil based art on canvas is so durable the
art is guaranteed not to crack or peel for the lifetime of the owner. 
Because our Repligraphsr and Linographs are produced by oil based 
materials, the art is exhibited in the same manner as original art, with
no glass to blur, glare or distort the image.

Only a very few can afford the high cost of original quality contemporary
oil on canvas art and only major museums normally purchase old masters. 
Exhibiting fine art behind the glare, blur and distortion of glass
protection is a major distraction to the viewer.  Architects and interior
designers who experience the results of using Linographs and Repligraphs
in the lobby of commercial buildings or homes will rarely return to using
any type of wall decor or paper art that has glass protecting the image. 
The tone, feel and atmosphere of a room decorated with glass protected art
is entirely different.  We can produce  mural art for mounting to the
cieling , wall or even floor up to 4' x8'.

How can we service your clients as a "team"?

Please email T134 @aol.com ,   102445.2416@compuserve com. or fax
714-581-7064 714-581-7090
 for more information:

TOM