Subject: Have your CAD drawings, programs, VHS video, photos, data, or sound put on CDROM !!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 20:12:44 GMT

>>>  Advanced Media Solutions, Inc. <<<
                              [email-masked]
                                 1-502-935-0816

                        48 HOUR TURNAROUND

(family photos, video, home inventory, catalogues, software backup,
cad drawings, financial records, real estate, archiving  or just
anything that you want and with the added security of CD technology)

With todays Media Technologies becoming more advanced and
sophisticated, there are more choices and greater flexibility
concerning your storage medium. Individuals now have a myriad of
solutions for information dissemination, data storage and retrieval.

AMS can provide your exacting needs via CD format. Compact Disk
technology offers temperature, moisture ,magnetic and viral
resistance; with the added benefits of 650 Mbyte storage (or 74
minutes video), random access and a 100 year shelf life.

AMS offers these alternatives on KODAK PTHALOCYANINE Compact Disk:

CUSTOM CD

     WE SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING CD ENCODING FORMATS WITH ISO9660/HIGH 
     SIERRA AND APPLE HFS COMPAIBILIES IN SINGLE-VOLUME AND 
     MULTI-VOLUME  SESSIONS:
   
              RED BOOK (AUDIO)
              YELLOW BOOK MODE 1 (DATA) AND MODE 2 (IMAGING AND VIDEO)
              GREEN BOOK (CD-i)
              WHITE BOOK (MPEG-1 VIDEO, CD KARAOKE AND RealMagic)
              ORANGE BOOK PART 2
              KODAK PHOTO CD
              MIXED MODE

SYSTEM BACKUP SUPPORTING  QIC-40, QIC-80, QIC-WIDE, 4MM DAT AND DC600 
OCR SCANNING WITH CONVERSIONS TO POPULAR WORD PROCESSING APPLICATIONS
MULTI-PLATFORM FILE CONVERSIONS
MULTI-MEDIA PRESENTAIONS
PHOTO AND TEXT IMAGING
VIRUS SCANNING AND ERADICATION

Volume discounts of 3 or more
Silk screening of CD's is also available.
Most applications average $100 US

                  FOR MORE INFO...

                  EMAIL       [email-masked] 
                  PHONE     (502) 935-0816
                  
                  AMS
                  PO BOX 58414
                  LOUISVILLE, KY 40268-0414