Subject: Re Theory Newsgroup?

From: [email-masked] (JasGol2000)
Date: 25 Jan 1996 03:52:12 -0500

Sounds good to me too, in theory.  But how do we put it into practice? 
Oops, I'm getting started already.  Keep me posted on the progress of
alt.architecture.theory.

Jason Gold

---

From: [email-masked] (SCRINIA)
Date: 26 Jan 1996 14:21:25 -0500

Does 'humanities.design.misc' sound like the thing you're looking for?
FRITZ JOHNSON

---

From: [email-masked] (JasGol2000)
Date: 25 Jan 1996 03:52:12 -0500

Jason Gold

---

From: [email-masked] (SCRINIA)
Date: 26 Jan 1996 14:21:25 -0500

---

From: [email-masked] (EVANANDA)
Date: 27 Jan 1996 05:38:11 -0500

Starting alt.architecture.theory. The first step will be to post an RFD
(Request For Discussion), then a CFV (Call For Votes). I'll keep you
posted.

Evan Rofheart
[email-masked]