Subject: Re: progressive architects available

From: Tim McCarthy <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Mar 1996 11:16:00 GMT

try www.slic.com/~barkeatr

---

From: [email-masked] (Gary R. Walo)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 10:44:24 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, Terry <terry
[email-masked]> wrote:

>To bad you're not in the Gainesville, FL area, I can't seem to find someone 
>progressive that is interested in a lower end home project.  If you know
of someone 
>available in my area please let me know.  Good luck with our move to LA!

I missed the posting of the message you are replying to. What do you need
in an architect?

Drop my a note please.

Gary

+++------+++------+++------+++------+++------+++------+++
                                Gary R. Walo, AIA 
                               BKM Architects, Inc.
                                 Jacksonville, FL
                            [email-masked] 
+++------+++------+++------+++------+++------+++------+++

---

From: Terry <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Apr 1996 18:29:29 GMT

Hi Gary,

I am looking for someone that can work with me to design and build a 
progressive/alternative home on a very conservative budget.  I have always wanted a 
contemporary home and have gathered ideas for years for what I would like in it.  I 
have gotten the impression that this type of architecture is possible to do 
conservatively although it seems this aspect is not pursued by many firms.  
Gainesville actually has few alternative architectural houses and those not 
conservatively priced. It looks like I will eventually settle for the norm with 
discontent.  Any ideas along the lines of this idea would be appreciated.  Any 
experience you have had in price per square foot, low to high to validate this 
thought either way would also be appreciated.  I don't need to keep beating the 
horse if he's not going to go anywhere.

Thanks