Subject: PLS; help DIPLOMA: berlin-america cyberT0R

From: [email-masked] (student)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 19:16:00 +0100

:(; 50m from the x-wall of berlin:::..:); ::17000000m from home:: ....:x°x

hi people!

i'm finishing after looooong years architecture (the m-medium in URUGUAY

was around 12 (twelve, not joke:((( years((

thema: america's cultural centre - a cyberTOR in berlin

i hope you understand that i mean america from alaska to tierra del fuego

now *WE* have just 58 days... and 5.000 m2 ....

i will put the plan and photos on some home pages i'm constructing,

IF ## it W0rKs!(
THANx A L0T F0R ya HELP ;; WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME DISCUSSION ON CSPACE
BY PROFFEESSIONALS
--
help, i need someBODY, not just a NObody@somewhere...   ch. lennonsky

QUERIDISIMOS HISPANOPARLANTES: SI NO HABLAN INGLES; PROBABLEMENTE NO ESTEN  
LEYENDO ESTO SORI;

--
:.:   or   ig  in: m o  n .tv.               d e o         eNd  ;  UnkN0wN
*j*w feel free to rite us i n german,french,italian,portuguese  &  spanish*;>>
   w   2  b    e     c        o          n      t     i      n  u  ed .  .  .
## CrossPoint v3.02 ##