Subject: $$$$ MONEY $$$$

From: claw <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 15:53:43 -0400

A little while back, I was browsing through these newsgroups just like you are now, and
came across an article similar to this that said I could make thousands of dollars in weeks
with an intial investment of only $5. So, of course I thought SCAM !!, but I was curious
and I kept reading. Let me tell you how this works.

  Step1 :  - Get five pieces of paper and write the following on each :
             ' PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST '.
           - Get five $1 bills and place one inside each piece of paper
           - Fold each piece of paper around the $1 bill ( otherwise nosey
             people who like to steal money from envelopes will get yours ).
           - Put them in envelopes ( by doing this, you are creating a service - making
             it perfectly legal ).

  Step2 :  - Mail the five envelopes to the addresses listed below :

             1. J. Burgess
                73 Pebble Lane
                Blackwood, N.J. 08012

             2. M. Halibi
                P.O. Box 1467
                American University of Beirut
                850 Third Avenue, 18th floor
                New York, N.Y. 10022

             3. Che Carreau
                84 Marion Dr.
                Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada  
                T8A 0M4

             4. Marko Munda
                Liminjan 14
                6320 Portoroz
                Slovenia
             
             5. C. Jenkins
                5264 Morris St. # 501
                Halifax, Nova Scotia
                B3J 1B5
             
           - Then place your name and address at the bottom of the list (#5) and move
             the other names up one spot ( 1 falls off, 2 becomes 1, etc. ) and post 
             the article in at least 200 newsgroups ( there are thousands ).

  Step3 :  The Post ( Netscape 3.0 )

           - Click on any newsgroup like normal, then click on 'TO NEWS', that is on
             the far left when you're in the newsgroups page. This will bring up a 
             box to type a message in.

           - Leave the newsgroup box like it is and change the subject box to
             something flashy ( $$$$$ FREE CASH $$$$$ ex.). 

           - Tab once and you should be ready to type.

           - Retype ( only once ) this whole article word for word, except to insert 
             your name at #5 and take #1 off the list. Keep it all the same unless 
             there are typos.

           - When you're done typing, click on 'File' in the menu bar and select
             'Save as' and save your article as a text file.

           - DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU DO THIS

           - Click on any newsgroup then click on 'To News'. Leave the newsgroup
             box alone and put a flashy title in the subject box. Click on 'Attachments'
             that is below the subject box. Click on 'Attach File' then find the file
             you saved. Double click the file to open it. If you did this right, you 
             should see your name in the attachments box and it will be shaded green.

           - That's it. Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a different
             newsgroup. Now you only have 199 to go. Don't worry, once you get used to
             it, it only takes about 30 seconds. Remember, 200 is the minimum and the
             more you post, the more you will make. 

Now let me tell you WHY this works :
 
 - Out of every 200 postings, let's say you only receive 5 replies ( this is very low ).
   So, you make $5 with your name at #5.
 - Then each person who sent you a dollar makes only say 200 postings now with your name
   at #4 which is a total of 1000 postings.
 - 50 people send you a $1 then your new agents post 200 each with your name at #3.
   This is 10,000 postings with an average return of 500 at $1 each. 
 - They make 200 postings that is 5000 returns at $1 each.
 - Finally 5000 people make 200 postings with your name at #1 and you get a return of
   $50,000 before your name drops off the list and that's if everyone only makes
   200 postings and if only 5 people respond.
 - When your name is no longer on the list, you take the latest posting that is appearing
   in the newsgroups, and send out another $5 to the names on the list putting your 
   name at #5 again....start posting.

The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world are joining the 
Internet and reading these articles every day. So can you afford $5 to see if it 
really works? It's your call !!

Some people have said, what if the paln is played out and noone sends you the money?
So what. There are thousands of honest users on the Net and thousands of honest people
signing up every day. Estimates are at 20,000 - 50,000 new users every day.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLYand THIS WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU !!
BY THE WAY, IF YOU TRY TO DECEIVE PEOPLE BY POSTING THE MESSAGES WITH YOUR NAME ON THE 
LIST AND NOT SENDING MONEY TO THE PEOPLE ON THE LIST, YOU WILL NOT GET MUCH.
- Someone who tried it made $150 and that was after 7-8 weeks. Then they sent five $1
  bills, people added them to their lists and in 4-5 weeks he had over $10,000.

POST AWAY AND BE PREPARED TO RAKE IT IN !!! HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.