Subject: New Web Site

From: Steve Postma <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jul 1995 21:28:33 GMT

Hello,
    My name is Steve Postma and I am a furnituremaker from Boston, MA.
    I would just like to let you know of my new web site at 
http://www.channel1.com/users/postma (thats channel-one). I have what I 
beleive to be the first comercial site for a custom furnituremaker in the 
world! I have put quite a lot of time into this site and am proud of it, 
as I am of my furniture. In the past my work has gone to American Embassies
and International Four Star Hotels. I specialize in veneer and curved work,
and am capable of a wide range of finishes including black lacquer, gold
leaf and faux finishes.At my site you can view examples of some of my recent
jobs and read about the work that I have coming up. All work including my 
home page has been done by me.
    This page has been open since 6/15/95 and I receive about one email
a day about my work. Some of the comments include:

    [email-masked] "I surfed the web for the first time tonight, and your 
furniture page was the first I explored, what a treat!"

    [email-masked]"I am quite impressed with your work!"

    [email-masked]"Gorgeous!"

    [email-masked]"Awsome Page!"

    There is also a very extensive hot list there with upwards of 500 URLS
to be explored!
    Please take a look at my page and leave a comment!

                                Thank You for your time,

                                Steve Postma, Furnituremaker and Design
                                574 Boston Avenue
                                Medford MA 02155
                                (617) 395-7287
                                Fax (617) 665-9895 
                                Email- [email-masked]
                                http://www.channel1.com/users/postma

---

From: Richard Austin <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Jul 1995 15:17:32 GMT

With the blue textured background you used, I couldn't read a thing.

Richard Austin  --  email: [email-masked]  --  radio: KG7SU
-------------------------------------------------------
              Institute for Planetary Renewal
"Creating a Better World Through Healing & Design"

---

From: [email-masked] (Joseph Kral)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 16:48:02 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
Steve Postma  <[email-masked]> wrote:
>world! 
snip..

OK, but I get the error "This machine does not support http requests."

---

From: [email-masked]. (Albrecht Kadlec)
Date: 01 Aug 1995 20:27:37 +0200

With the blue textured background you used, I couldn't read a thing.
This site has been accessed [Failed! Check server error-log] times since June 16,
                                          1995. 

but I liked the pictures.