Subject: R.E.Foreclosures...Gov't Auctions!

From: Research <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Jul 1996 05:06:10 GMT

"THE FORECLOSURE BOOKLET" is the only source you need to locate
Real Estate Foreclosures anywhere in the United States.  By-pass
the middlemen (i.e.Seminars,foreclosure programs,foreclosure 
lists,etc.) and deal directly with the companies and agencies
with thousands of real estate foreclosures in their possesion
right now!  Our booklet provides you with the necessary informa-
tion to purchase foreclosures directly from the companies and 
agencies holding the foreclosed properties.  WE DO NOT SELL 
FORECLOSURE LISTS.  "Foreclosure lists" are outdated as soon as
they are printed.  Our booklet gives you direct access to the 
source!  

You can also purchase our "Your Guide to Government Auctions" 
booklet. This booklet contains all the information you need to
locate the times and dates of Government Auctions anywhere in the
U.S.  These auctions sell everything and anything(real estate,
cars,computers,boats,jewelry,etc.)obtained through drug seizures,
tax foreclosures, IRS seizures,etc.  The Deals are phenomenal!!

Booklets cost $39.95 each but for a limited time only, the first
200 orders will receive the "Your Guide to Government Auctions" 
booklet absolutely free!  So order now!

Credit Card orders please call:  1-800-596-4301 
				 operators available 24 hrs a day

Or Send Check or Money Order payable to:

PROFILE RESEARCH
3800A Bridgeport Way W. - Suite 233A
University Place, Wa.  98466

Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery or Send your email 
address for faster receipt! 

Please include your: 

Name
Address(and/or email address)
City
State
Zip Code