Subject: RTSI - R e t e 2 - Mario Botta's University online

From: Lorenzo De Carli <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Jul 1996 08:21:16 GMT

L'UNIVERSITA' DI MARIO BOTTA ONLINE
Nella Svizzera italiana e' nata una nuova Universita'. Una Facolta' di
scienze della comunicazione e una Facolta' di economia sono sorte accanto
all'Accademia di Architettura promossa dall'archietto di fama mondiale
Mario Botta. La Rete 2 della Radio svizzera di lingua italiana mette a
disposizione in formato RealAudio tutte le interviste e tutti i dibattiti
mandati in onda dalla sua antenna perche' i programmi di questa nuova
Universita' possano essere ovunque ascoltati e discussi. L'indirizzo e'
http://www.rtsi.ch/rete2

MARIO BOTTA'S UNIVERSITY ONLINE
A new University has been born in Italian-speaking Switzerland.  A
Department of Communication Sciences and a Department of Economics have
arisen next to the Architecture Academy promoted by the world-famous
architect Mario Botta. Swiss Radio, broadcasting in the Italian language,
Channel 2, is putting all the interviews and the debates it previously
broadcast on its airwaves at your disposal, in RealAudio format, so as to
allow the programs of this new university to be heard and discussed
everywhere.  The Web address is: http://www.rtsi.ch/rete2