Subject: Need money to pay off debts? GET THIS FILE! - cash.zip [1/1]

From: [email-masked] (Jayme Edwards)
Date: 22 Sep 1996 12:12:18 GMT

Just read the accompanied txt file...
it must be unzipped first
YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!

P.S> This is COMPLETELY legal

---

From: [email-masked] (geoff beneze)
Date: 22 Sep 1996 15:52:01 -0700

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Jayme

> P.S> This is COMPLETELY legal

Bullshit is bullshit, even if completely legal
-- 
geoff beneze
******************************************************************
*      Arizona Shooting Sports        *      BEAST Gunsmithing   *
* http://www.primenet.com/~geoffben   *        Target Stands     *
*    The UNOFFICIAL, unofficial       *  Air & Smallbore Postals *
*         Dillon Tech Page            *                          *
*         NRA Life member             *                          *
******************************************************************

---

From: Chocolate <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 18:18:55 BST

Dear everyone on the alt.?????????? newsgroups

Please dont cross post replies to the get rich schemes.  Its bad enough
having to download, but then to have to read the flames afterwards is
getting very boring :-)

If you want to flame, email them or ENSURE the relpy goes only to the
relevant NG.

Sorry to be a nag, but its my phone bill too !!!

Love and chocolate

-- 
  _                               _      _                _      _       
 | |   _____ _____   __ _ _ _  __| |  __| |_  ___  __ ___| |__ _| |_ ___ 
 | |__/ _ \ V / -_) / _` | ' \/ _` | / _| ' \/ _ \/ _/ _ \ / _` |  _/ -_)
 |____\___/\_/\___| \__,_|_||_\__,_| \__|_||_\___/\__\___/_\__,_|\__\___|
 Chris Hawkins  ZFC A [email-masked] www.argonet.users/chawkins/