Subject: Re: sustainable architecture

From: "Brian A. Rock, Ph.D., P.E." <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jan 96 16:37:38 CST

[email-masked] (Reidy Brown) wrote:
>I am a former physics graduate student looking for a career change to architecture.
>I am investigating architecutre graduate schools which seem to have strong programs
>in sustainable, low impact architecture.  So far, I have looked at UVa, Virginia Tech,
>U of New Mexico, U. of Oregon at Eugene, and U. of Tennessee at Knoxville.
> I would be interested to hear from anyone with more information on these programs,
>or any other suggestions for investigations.
>

You may be interested in architectural engineering.  To find out more 
about ARCE, visit our web site at:

http://www.arce.ukans.edu/arce/arce.htm

Good luck in your studies.

-- 
*************************************************************************
Brian A. Rock, Ph.D., P.E.        Voice:  (913) 864-3434
The University of Kansas          Fax:    (913) 864-5099
Architectural Engineering Dept.   E-mail: [email-masked]
Marvin Hall                       HomePage: http://www.arce.ukans.edu/
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-2222       Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, KU!
*************************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Abunuwas)
Date: 23 Jan 1996 22:05:34 -0500

What *is* "sustainable architecture"?
What *does* "low impact" mean?

SynthesisPraxis
"Knowledge is an Action."

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: "Brian A. Rock, Ph.D., P.E." <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jan 96 16:37:38 CST

---

From: [email-masked] (Abunuwas)
Date: 23 Jan 1996 22:05:34 -0500

SynthesisPraxis

[email-masked]