Subject: Re: Free advice on your project

From: sewnet mamo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 20:11:36 -0700

Anthony M. Ippolito wrote:
> 
> Anthony M. Ippolito wrote:
> >
> > I am offering FREE advice on construction related projects.
> > See my home page at:
> >
> > http://raptor.cqi.com/~tony

Anthony, 
I was happy to find your note regarding advices or suggestions.

I am interested in finding an architect (students needing school projects 
maybe?) who could do a rough sketch for renovation of a historical 
property (2 floors about 42,000 sq.ft.).  Rough sketch is necessary to 
get an estimate of the renovation cost, before actually bidding for the 
property.    

The first floor is to be used only for commercial purpose mostly, 
nonprofit offices and stores.  Second floor is to be renovated into 
living quarters of some sort, so additions of bath rooms and kitchens 
etc.. is needed.  Funding might be available for the final drawing needed 
for the property.     Please help  I have only about a week before the 
final bidding date.  Property is in Pasadena, California.    E-mail 
([email-masked])  Thanks!!