Subject: Wanted: info on fire prevention

From: Andrea Actis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 16:34:28 +0200

A friend of mine as some question, please can you send me this
kind of information or route me to appropiate URLs; please reply by
E-Mail i don't follow this newsgroup.

--
 I am university student in the faculty of architecture.
 I am looking for information on or about fire prevention security
  equivalent for historical and heritage building adapted and
  employed as museums.

 Thank's for any type of information.
-- 

 Best Regards
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrea Actis Oreglia                               [email-masked]
                                      http://www.cselt.stet.it/~actis/

CENTRO STUDI E LABORATORI TELECOMUNICAZIONI S.p.A.

ITALY - 10148 TORINO - Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 - TEL. (0039) 11-2285111
TELEX 220539 CSELTI - FAX (0039) 11-2285520 GR. 3