Subject: Re: *Job related question*

From: Frank <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 17:46:20 -0700

Job hunting, and interview related
question for Architectural/Engineering.

What is a good answer to give, when
asked what is your management style? Any
input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Frank H.

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve)
Date: 24 Aug 1996 23:59:53 GMT

You need to research the management style of the company. If it is a downsizing 
company you need to ruthless, while pretending to be a people person. See the 
Dilbert comic strip for pointers. If it is a small company, you probably need 
to be a people person, with an eye on the bottom end. The real anwser is you 
need to find out the management style of the company and anwser along those 
lines. Keep in mind though, its not much fun going through life pretending your 
something your not. Why not just be honest and wait for an offer at a company 
that matches your style. You will be happier.

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...

---

From: [email-masked] (Nick Pine)
Date: 25 Aug 1996 11:15:17 -0400

Frank  <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Job hunting, and interview related question for Architectural/Engineering.
 
>What is a good answer to give, when asked what is your management style?
>Any input is greatly appreciated.

The question does not matter :-) Just tell 'em:

"Ekotecture International is a Florida corporation, chartered for the 
purpose of licensing and franchising individuals, corporations, 
partnerships, trusts and foundations..."

Nick

---

From: [email-masked] (David Owens)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 07:21:29 PST

>>Any input is greatly appreciated.

Quote Casey Stengel on management: "Keep the guys who hate you from those who 
are undecided."