Subject: Home & Design ONline

From: [email-masked] (Robert Roland Bryce )
Date: 5 Oct 1995 22:47:18 GMT

http://www.hdo.com

Once upon a time, not so very long ago, the social/learning/service
center of Small-town, USA was the area surrounding the
   potbellied stove of the local hardware store. Seats made from stacks
of 100 pound bags of seed held an eclectic group of
                    homeowners, tradespeople, and shopkeepers, drinking
coffee and swapping tales.

  The hardware store was where you found everything you needed, no
matter how oddball or common. Along with the item,
    you'd receive the "how to" of installing or assembling it. If a
verbal explanation didn't do it, the shopkeeper or one of the
 congregating tradespeople left the store with you. Together, with a
hands-on approach, you'd figure it out and get the job done.

 The  Hardwares of the world are fading from the scene, and that
special kind of service could become just a memory,
                                            then folklore, then legend.

 Home & Design Online (TM) continues the tradition. You'll find the
products, the information, and the experts hanging around
    to tell a great story, lend some advice, share their knowledge, and
maybe pick up a job or two. You might even find that
                                      oddball item you've been
searching for.

   Re-live the way it used to be....or experience it for the first
time...through Home & Design Online (TM) in the 21st century
                                         mode: via computer and modem.

Home & Design Online (TM) is the Online service dealing with
residential products, services and ideas. If you're shopping for a
 home or property, building a new house, planning a renovation, or need
help finding something special for the home, you should
 stop by. The information highway leads directly to our front door from
the Internet, from the other major Online services, and
                                  from The Home & Design Online (TM)
Network.