Subject: Make A Few Extra Bucks

From: "Stew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 14:27:53 -0400

This is not a "Get rich quick scheme" or a Pyramid scheme.    It is a
program 
created and maintained by people like you who have a need for money.  It
won't 
make you millionaire, but it will make you enough to pay off your debts,
and who 
knows maybe  you'll be behind the wheel of a new BMW in as little as two 
months!!!!  If you're too eager to read what this all about, then you can
skip this 
section and go straight to the Instructions Section at the bottom of this
article.

Are you curious??  
 
Want to make cash easy???!!!

Please read on!!!!!!

   Have you ever asked yourself, "How do I make some serious cash in a
hurry?"  
Have you ever felt suffocated by credit card bills?   Well, just listen to
this.
I have finally found it.  A way to make money without losing your shirt,
without 
having to work excessive overtime, without being roped into a scheme.  I
hate those 
Pyramid schemes, those get rich quick 900 numbers; all those cheesy, no
good rob 
you blind scams.   The way to make money without the pain is here.

   I was scanning through a Newsgroup, much like you are now, when I saw
an 
article saying, " Pay off those credit cards!! "  Being a curious person
and 
extremely strapped for cash by credit card debt myself I decided to check
it out.
The article described a way to MAIL A $1 DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY FIVE 
PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!!   Well, the more I thought 
about it the  more curious I got.   Why?  Because of how it works, and
because it 
would onle cost me five dollars (and 5 stamps).

   Okay, so the $50,000 was a little out of reach.  But I figured I could
make at least a 
1000 bucks or so.   So I did it.  I followed the instructions to the
letter.  I mailed a 
single dollar to each of the five persons on the list (there's one at the
end of the 
article).  I included a small note with the dollar that asked, "Please add
my name to 
the list."   I then removed the name in the first position of the five
names listed, 
moved the remaining four names each up one position, and put my name in
slot #5.  
Last,  I posted a revised article with my name on it and posted it in as
many 
newsgroups as possible.

   I waited for the money to start coming prepared to receive a couple
hundred, maybe 
a thousand dollars.   But, what an awesome surprise, the envelopes kept
coming in.  
I knew what they were when I saw the addresses coming in from all over the
world.  
That was exciting!  So you're asking, "How much did you get?"  Well, I
received a 
total of  $24,587.   I could not believe it.  

   I now have a debt free life.  No student loans, no gredit card bills. 
I even bought a 
1994 Ford Explorer.    So I didn't make 50,000 dollars, but I'm not
unhappy.

   The end result depends on you.   You must follow through and repost
this article 
everywhere you can think of.   The more postings you make, the more cash
ends up 
in your mailbox.   It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!!

   Let's review why you should do this:
It only costs five dollars and five stamps.  You have only to take a walk
to the 
mailbox and post the article as many times as possible in exchange for the
great 
reward which will come.    We all have five dollars for an easy,
effortless 
investment which will make you 15,000 to 25,000 dollars in the next 3-5
weeks.   
You can't lose.   Pay off those bills at the end of the month.

So, HOW DO YOU DO IT???

Instructions:
   I have provided the most detailed instructions on how to get underway. 
The list of 
names follws the instructons.

1.  Take a sheet of paper, write on it "PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO THE LIST "  
This creates a service out of the money making system and thus makes it
one 
hundred percent legal.   One dollar for the service of adding your name to
the list.   
For a neat twist you can write the position the addressee's name appeared
on your 
list , such as: "You were #4."  

2.   Fold that sheet of paper around a one dollar bill ( to hide the cash
>from  the 
those people who like to look at envelopes for cash).   Put the folded
piece of paper 
with its contents into an envelope, address to the name on the list and
send.  Don't 
forget the stamp.

3.  Now read carefully,  here is how you start getting money.   Look at
the list of 
five people, remove the first name and move everyone on the list up one
position.  
Now, put your name, address, zipcode, and country in position #5, the
bottom 
position on the list.  So, #1 gets bumped off the list,  #2 become #1, #3
becomes 
#2, and so on.

4.  Upload the revised article with tour name in position five to as many 
newsgroups and local bulletin boards as possible.   Give a catchy
description so it 
get's noticed.  Such as: " Need FAST CASH!!!"   The more uploads the more
you 
make, and, of course, the more everyone on the list makes.   Let's all
take care of 
each other and be HONEST by putting 120 percent into this profitable and
amazing 
system.   You'll reap the benefits,  believe me!!

If you need help uploading, simply ask the Sysop of the BBS or "post" a 
message in the newsgroups asking how to post a file.   People will always
be glad 
to help.   I would try to describe how to do it but there are simply too
many 
software packages out there with different (yet similar) methods of
posting.

 5.  The best step of all.   Sit on this step and just wait for the
mailman to come.   
Enjoy life knowing those debts are going to be paid off  so  you can start
dreaming 
again.   It adds new life to the phrase, " ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR!!"

AND NOW THE LIST

THE LIST***THE LIST***THE LIST***THE LIST***THE LIST***THE LIST

1.  Jason Mombourquette
     17 Homestead St.
     Nepean, Ontario   K2E 7N9
     Canada

2.  Stephanie Glandon
     10 Crescent Dr.
     Aylmer, Quebec   J9H  1T1
     Canada

3. Bill Johnson
    31 N. Prince St.
    Millersvillle, PA  17551

4. Olaph Swensen
      PO Box 1332
      Cave Junction, OR 97523

5.  Stewart McLeod
     39 Dorchester Dr.
     Bramalea, Ontario
     Canada
      L6T-3C8