Subject: question(?)

From: Ostap Rudakevych <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 12:08:30 -0500

bgn/start.trnsm>now..

student at carnegie mellon posts:

how would one go about/or what sort of questions would one ask, 

if one were an architect in an urban setting analyzing a site?

please send any responses to:

[email-masked]

                                                        12:12:33pm/est
                                                        end-ceastrnsmssn
                                                        25>1>2539/96

---

From: [email-masked] (Daniel P Tasman)
Date: 26 Jan 1996 20:52:22 GMT

> if one were an architect in an urban setting analyzing a site?

What sort of project would be placed on the site?  
Are you looking at just design issues, or legal and economic 
justifibality as well?

-- 
 Dan Tasman    [email-masked]   http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~tasman/
 UB School of Architecture and Planning          http://www.arch.buffalo.edu/
 +--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | "I think that I shall never see a billboard lovely as a tree.            |
 |  indeed, unless the billboards fall, I'll never see a tree at all."      |
 |                                        Odgen Nash, Song of the Open Road |
 +--------------------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: [email-masked] (Daniel P Tasman)
Date: 26 Jan 1996 20:52:22 GMT