Subject: honesty

From: [email-masked] (Brian Tomalak)
Date: 27 Aug 1996 03:33:51 GMT

Greetings,

     Hi, have you seen how many multilevel marketing programs
there are out there on the internet? Perhaps your mailbox has been
invaded by someone who has a great money making program for you.
Well, I have taken the time to look into all the different kinds of 
offers
out there and out of the hundreds of different kinds, I have concluded
that only two are realistic and can benefit you and I. These two are
really different. I won't beat around the bush here. I do not want your
money. I don't want to use you. But if you have ever thought about
trying to make a nice amount of extra income using your computer,
then the following internet web sites are for you. They are good for
many reasons, but the two most important reasons are these.
(1) They are ground floor opportunities. This means that a gazillion
people haven't already joined up in front of you. You will be among the
top levels, which earn by far the greatest profits. (2) The pay plan is 
very
generous and realistic, and neither plan has to cost you anything to get
started. I personally will help you make your income grow. You will be
given FREE web pages, auto responders and more. I highly recommend
that you jot these two urls down and visit them today. I have done the
research for you, and these two are the best out there. Any questions?
Email me at    [email-masked]

url (1)    http://multi-level.com/elite/to061022/

url (2)    http://www.angelfire.com/pages1/brylines/index.html

Best Wishes,
Brian