Subject: Re: Kiosks live again...

From: David Whyte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 19:00:09 +1200

ok, on kiosks see arch review jan 1995- the kinetic kiosk, maybe somewhat
literal but if you are into architecture that actually provokes as well as
works this is a good example. a restrained scheme for a street news stand
in Frankfurt- it does the business. It is a referent for my final design
paper at VUW Wgton NZ.

On Wed, 11 Sep 1996, Paul wrote:

> In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Silly59366) writes:
> >From: [email-masked] (Silly59366)
> >Subject: Kiosks live again...
> >Date: 11 Sep 1996 20:09:09 -0400
> 
> >I am currently doing a project for my studio class concerning kiosks or
> >more precisely information centers.  I am experiencing mucho difficulty
> >finding any sources.  If there is anyone who can refer me to some source
> >or at least point me in the right direction, I would be very thankful :)
> 
> >As of now I don't even know what I have to look up to find "kiosks" so any
> >feedback will be much appreciated!
> 
> >thank you
> 
> The National Park Service's Denver Service Center has done quite a bit of work 
> in this area.  They have a hierarchy of web pages and if you do a web search 
> their master page should lead you to Denver or at least a means to query them 
> to find the right folks.  Good luck.   Paul
> 
> 
>

---

From: [email-masked] (Silly59366)
Date: 11 Sep 1996 20:09:09 -0400

thank you

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul )
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 23:31:04