Subject: Construction Related WWW sites

From: [email-masked] ("Andrew Stephen")
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 19:06:01 GMT

Please visit the WWW site of C E Ball & Partners, Chartered Quantity 
Surveyors and Construction Cost Managers. Active throughout the UK on 
major projects and with a keen interest in the cost management of M&E and 
vertical transportation installation as well as general construction 
works, high quality fitting out and retail shopfitting. Visit us at: 
http://www.compulink.co.uk/~ceball/welcome.html/

Lots of UK related links including related site pages for:

HSL (Heathkirk Services Ltd) offering Planning Supervision Services to 
Clients and other Design Professionals to comply with the new UK 
Construction Design & Management 1994 Regulations (CDM) which now apply 
(apart from residential and minor works) to all design and construction 
carried out for projects built within th UK. Read about our services by 
visiting our site at: http://www.compulink.co.uk/~ceball/heathkirk.html/

CEB Projects Limited at: http://www.compulink.co.uk/~ceball/cebproj.html/

and ..

CITE (Construction Industry Trading Electronically) the Home page for 
this UK initiative to provide a pragmatic approach to the electronic 
transfer of Tender information in the form of Bills of Quantity between 
the Client QS and the Contractor's Estimator - and back.  Download a 
trial 'zip' file to see what its all about. Visit CITE at: 
http://www.compulink.co.uk/~ceball/cite.html/

If you like these pages then please eMail me.

Andrew Hudson BSc FRICS