Subject: New MUD

From: Kipp the Kidd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 22:35:15 -0400

Greetings Animators, Drawers and Role-Players.

I am programming a new type of role-playing game, similar to a MUD
(Multiple User Domain).  Although I am experienced with managing MUDs, I
often need to get advice about role-playing from other places.  The game
will also optionally offer graphics for the objects a player might see. 
I am looking for people who are capable of creating graphics (preferably
3d) for a pre-designed castle.  If you do not have time to render, I can
render (and create) 3d Studio-compatable files.

The goal of the players of this game is to survive by getting a job good
enough to pay for food and shelter.  The domain will mostly be social. 
A bit of action for thieves, detectives, guards and assassins will be
available for those who like hack & slash.

Anyone interested in the project, who has some role-playing advice,
suggestions or ideas, or who can create some (even one) graphical
pictures, please don't hesitate to email me at [email-masked].

I am also interested in other forms of multimedia, such as midi music
and avi videos.

No money will be earned or spent in this project, and once it is in a
useable stage, it will remain open to the public.

ANYONE WHO CAN DRAW ANIME-STYLE WILL BE KING!

- Kipp
PS. Sorry for the incredibly massive cross-posting.