Subject: --> The way of Life...

From: Barok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 20:46:32 +0100

Hello, my Friend!
I offer You to spend $5, and receive as much as $53,000 in four -- five
weeks.Many will think that its a scam. I thought so too, even though I
never saw a single posting, which said that it's a scam.
Would someone scam you for 1 dollar? 
I'll tell you how I changed my life:
One Sunday I was reading Newsgroups and saw posting  about making
thousands in few weeks for 5 bucks. I decided that I could send these $5
or buy something like Whooper, fries and coke in Burger king. I mailed 5
envelopes with $1 in each.I needed some extra cash that time and I could
not get a job (I was only 15 1/2 at that time), I put many posts, but I
did it only for 3 days.
I went to summer camp for 3 weeks, when I came back from camp I had pile
of mail waiting for me, each envelope had a buck in it. It was huge...
for 5 bucks I sent... 
I tried to get easy money before by lottery and I was spending more than
10 dollars a week for sure. Now I'm getting new Toyota all by myself,
without my parents' help. The best thing about this is that you don't
have to do anything just send five envelopes, post in newsgroups and
wait for cash to come. 

Fool proof technique:
Step 1:
Get 5 stamped (below you'll see the adresses) envelopes and put $1 in
each also put a piece of paper saying : Please put me on your mailing
list. Now the people whom you send dollar will work with you and for
you. Mail these envelopes.
Step 2:
Remove  1st name from the "list" and name 2nd name as first 3rd as 2nd
4th as 3rd 5th as 4th and 5th name will b yours Name and mailing adress.
Post in at least 250 newsgroups. Its very easy, since it takes only few
minutes,One posting but at once to many newsgroups. More Posting you'll
make more cash you will receive, trust me. Internet is huge, people from
all over the world will see your postings.

"List"

Zhenya Klounski
Sta 1
333 Mary Munford
Charlottesville, VA 22904

D. E. Hamiot
488 12th Ave. 
San Francisco CA 94118.

James Sibbet
12215 Greenleaf Ave.
Potomac, MD 20854

Alex Hu Chen
339 4th ave. #3
San Francisco, CA 94118

T. Ipek
Kastanienweg 35, Zi.1221
52074 Aachen
GERMANY

---

From: "J. Melusky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 20:55:13 -0800

Hello,
 Title 18 Section 1302 US Code   Postal Lottery Statute.

 By using the internet for your scam spam you are comitting
 wire fraud. This is illegal in the US. For your information, 
 you may want to check on the country you are in for laws
 regarding this. You can permanently lose you account. If 
 someone is hacking into your account then you may want to 
 get a new account or change your password more often then you 
 currently do. If it is legal in your country then delete this
 message. Jon.
 PS This website explains more information if you need it:
 http://www.usps.gov/websites/depart/inspect/chainlet.htm

 Also:
 Your message is in violation of the Federal Telephone Consumer 
 Protection Act of 1991, and Collateral Code of Federal Regulations (47
 CFR 64.1200). The TCPA allows a private right of action against the 
 sender of unsolicited advertising. The recipient can sue for $500, or
 actual damages (whichever is greater). 

For information about this statute at
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html.