Subject: JOB OPP: CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR-BANGKOK, THAILAND

From: [email-masked] (Pschen)
Date: 16 Apr 1996 19:08:09 -0400

JOB OPPORTUNITY:CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR-BANGKOK, THAILAND

Leading, U.S.-based A/E design firm has an immediate need for a
construction administrator for a manufacturing facility project in
Bangkok.  This is a full-time employment opportunity.  The project
assignment is expected to last one year.  The position reports to the
hiring firm's Project Manager in Bangkok.

Position requirements include:

    * A minimum of 10 years of experience in construction administration
roles on       building projects.

    * Undergraduate or graduate degree in Architecture or Structural
Engineering

    * Excellent communication skills and references

    * U.S. citizenship or Resident status

Individuals interested in exploring this opportunity should send a letter
and resume to the consultant retained to manage this search:

Mr. Po-Sun Chen
Zweig White & Associates, Inc.
243 Vallejo Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
FAX: 415.296.8003
E-MAIL: [email-masked]

posted 4/96