Subject: Great Business Opportunity!

From: [email-masked] (Robert English)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 04:58:27 GMT

Would you like to have unlimited long-distance calling at virtually no
cost to you?  

Would you like to be able to get one-of-a-kind, and collector's
edition calling cards?

Would you like to make some extra income while you're at it?  

If so, please E-Mail [email-masked] for more information.

"The Greatest Opportunity in American Business Today!"

---

From: [email-masked] (A.I.S)
Date: 30 Mar 1996 08:58:57 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Robert
English) wrote:

> Would you like to have un <<<---SPAM DELETED--->>> ican Business Today!"

Bobby, I know yer only trying to bilk us out of a few dollars, but
*please*, couldn't you just leave it be?  Wideband spamming is only going
to piss people off.  Do it too many times & some wise ass is gonna
mail-bomb you.  Give it a rest, will you?
To everyone else in these groups, my apologies...

_____________________________________________________________________
            A.I.S              |         Read the fine print!
   [email-masked]    |   Don't let the bastards annex your
      [email-masked]        |             civil rights!
    www.best.com/~spielman     |        Refuse to be censored!
_______________________________|_____________________________________

---

From: "William O. Barrett" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Apr 1996 18:20:34 GMT

Well said!  No need to apologize.  The amount of garbage on these sites is disappointing.