Subject: Architectural Students Jamboree

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Sep 1996 00:44:07 GMT

Dear Sir,

The Sixth Asian Architectural Students Jamborees event is not 
at Kuningan Youth Hostel Complex anymore. It is at Bumi Wiyata 
which is at Depok, 30 km south of Jakarta.

We suggest you to stay at a moderate Hotel in Jakarta which 
approximately cost US$ 50,- a night. Please send us your plans
in Jakarta so we can assist you during your stay here in Jakarta.
We would advise you to participate on the Optional Tour Programme
since the tour would cover a few historical buildings in Jakarta.

All official delegate's accomodations throughout the event (24th, 25th
and 26th of September 1996) will be on our account. The others can
register when they arrive here at Jakarta.

We didn't schedule students to attend the The Seventh Asian 
Congress Of Architects lectures except Mr. Kisho Kurokawa's but
we can manage for you or obtain some written materials if you 
really need them. Please remind the commitee about this.

For the latest news or drop by often at our homepage at 
http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/2761/sj6_n3.html for the
Sixth Asian Architectural Students Jamboree last minute
programmes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
M.R. Romandi
Convener to the Sixth Asian Architectural Students Jamboree
-----------------------------------------------------------

for further info:
[email-masked]