Subject: Decrement Factor

From: [email-masked](Joe Hindorff)
Date: 23 Jan 1996 22:07:08 GMT

I am preparing to build an energy efficient house.  We will use tire walls
insulated by urethane foam with a thermal barrier.   
 
I would like to run some numbers to predict the effectiveness and
efficiency of the design.  I have been able to obtain some software which
utilizes thermal time lag as described in chapter 26 of ASHRAE H.ofF. 1993,
SI metric edition.  Unfortunately, I can't find this volume.  I've been to
Arizona State, University of Az, University of Co, Boulder, and numerous
public libraries. 
 
All I need to run my numbers are the decrement factors for adobe and
urethane foam.   
 
If anyone could help me with this, I would by most appreciative! 
 
Thanks, 
 
Joe