Subject: Re: NEW! Curvilinear Construction Forms SURVEY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 12:30:22 -0600

>From [email-masked] Thu Mar 16 00:50:16 1995
Status: O
X-Status: 
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 00:50:15 -0600 (CST)
From: [email-masked]
To: Jonathan LoCicero <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Strength of magnet using superconductor?
In-Reply-To: <v01510101ab8cb5be735a@[129.128.3.247]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Good Luck with your project! Please let me know of any other observations 
regarding this subject.
Thanks!

John Foster                         
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE  END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>From [email-masked] Thu Mar 16 19:52:38 1995
Status: O
X-Status: 
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 19:52:37 -0600 (CST)
From: [email-masked]
To: Sean Gallaher <[email-masked]>
Subject: Hello!
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

I have sent several messages. Did you get them? I have not recieved the 
contract from you. If you have already mailed them, please advise when 
they were mailed. Maybe they got lost. If so we need to have another set 
sent.  If you are haveing second thoughts or have changed your mind, 
please advise so that I can get another person to work with us. I will 
wait until next Tuesday; 3/21/95. If I do not hear from you I will make 
the assumption that you are no longer interested and proceed with my plans.
TEL: (214) 423-4690
FAX: (214) 424-5268

John Foster                         
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE  END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>From [email-masked] Thu Mar 16 21:21:07 1995
Status: O
X-Status: 
Newsgroups: alt.out-of-body
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 21:21:00 -0600
From: [email-masked]
Subject: A Rational Basis for OOB Experiences
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

	This is an attempt to explain or supply a view of the cause of
what appears to be memories from previous lives. I also think that this
explanation accounts for our ability to "TRAVEL" out of body I personally
think that this phenomena is real. I have a view of " TIME" that seems to
be unique. I believe that this explanation of how we relate to TIME
throughout our existence might provide for a reconciliation of the
spiritual realm and the scientific community. I will cite by example: 
 " Think of time as a big pond, with the water representing the space/time
continnum of our universe. We will call this pond our three dimensional
universe. Every thing in that universe is constantly in motion relative to
the finite boundaries of the pond, and relative to everything else in the
pond. We also must accept the notion that "energy", which is both part of
the pond (i.e. motion, matter, light), but is also somehow separate from
it. Therefore energy must exist in another form than three dimensional.
Lets call that a two dimensional universe. Energy, is within our 3D frame
of reference, it is involved with our existence, in fact we are made up of
matter, which we know can be converted to energy by inducing a situation
in which the process of Entrophy can accelerate.  Consider that "WE"  (
our spiratual beings) are made up of energy patterns that exist in that
separate 2D universe. For simplicity's sake lets view the air above the
pond as a place where energy resides. If the motion in the pond forms a
small vortex in the surface it allows air to enter the pond, say a small
bubble is trapped below the surface. It gets swept along below the surface
for a period of time, but eventually rises to the surface to rejoin the
air from which it came. 
	Our "lives" operate in the same manner. Our spirit inhabits our
body and moves through life in our 3D universe, exactly as the bubble
moves through the pond. When we leave this plane of existence to rejoine
the 2D universe, some memories, maybe all, are transferred back because
the energy patterns which make up our spirit were altered during our
existence in the 3D universe. Because we (our energy) can not be
deystroyed, these memories are available to us with proper training and
interpretation. This condition is constant and the process of living
involves the relationships of the motion of our combined energy (spirit)
and our physical body thru the spact/time continnum. The important part of
this is that the only thing that ever really changes is our conscious,
temporal frame of reference. In short, those "other lives", in their time
frame, always exist. It follows then, that it is possible to attain a
level of super-consciousness wherin we can change to the 2D frame of
reference and comprehend these other existences.
	Some refer to this living process as reincarnation, and the
ability to enter the level of 2D consciousness, as Astral Travel. This is
a very loose interpretation of the process, and should be reexamined.
	 To a great extent we may all learn to utilize this knowledge and
these memories. Most people can learn to varying degrees, how to expand
their level of consciousness to recognize the experiences of their
existence. I have successfully used self hypnosis and certain types of
meditation to achieve this. Also maintaining good physical health is
necessary.
	As to why this all takes place, I don't have a clue. I expect one
day to know the answer, but I am not in any particular hurry to reach that
day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I invite your questions!"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Foster                         
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE  END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>From [email-masked] Fri Mar 17 01:31:30 1995
Status: O
X-Status: 
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 01:31:29 -0600 (CST)
From: [email-masked]
To: Sean Gallaher <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Hello!
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

WHEW!!!
I was gald to hear from you. I will be compleating the models over the 
next week. I wlll get you a set as quickly as possible. They will help in 
making it clear how the system works, and also we need good art work of 
them for the patent application. You are right, we will also need art of 
the various types of structures that may be assembled using the forms. You 
know, we need a name for these things too. I have made some design 
changes in the fastener, it should now seal properly and be easier to 
use. I assure you that this project is going to take several months to 
complete, then we wait to see what has to be done to answer any actions 
of the USPTO, then we wait some more. The moral is patience, with a lot 
of communication during times when we are thinking or whatever. Please if 
you will, send me some kind of note at least weekly, even if you only say 
"Hello, I'm busy, see ya later!" Sorry, I spent too many years in 
administrative managment and I hate working in a mushroom environment.
Thanks for the prompt response.
	Is your e-mail connection secured, or in your home? I want to 
start sending info via file transfer instead of regular U.S. Mail. If you 
are using a commercial internet providor, or your connection where you 
work, we need to use an encryption program. I suggest you download a copy 
of PGP23.zip from an ftp site. Its free and is very good. 
Thanks!

John Foster                         
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE  END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>From [email-masked] Mon Mar 20 09:48:42 1995
Status: O
X-Status: 
Newsgroups: alt.out-of-body
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 09:48:33 -0600
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: A Rational Basis for OOB Experiences 
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]> 
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> 
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

I had hoped to stir some interest in this group with this post. If there
is anyone who wishes to try to expand on these ideas by opening a
continuing thread please feel free to post away. 

John Foster                         
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE  END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>From [email-masked] Mon Mar 20 22:48:06 1995
Status: O
X-Status: 
Newsgroups: dfw.general
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 22:48:02 -0600
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: <INFO>THOMASVILLE FURNITURE 1/2 PRICE!!! 
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]> 
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> 
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Attention All!! This offer expired on 3-20-95. Thanks!

[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE  END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>From [email-masked] Tue Mar 21 00:22:59 1995
Status: O
X-Status: 
Newsgroups: alt.architecture.alternative
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 00:22:53 -0600
From: [email-masked]
Subject: NEW! Curvilinear Construction Forms SURVEY 
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

	I have designed a series of structural components to EFFICIENTLY 
construct Geodesic Domes and other types of Curvilinear Enclosures. 
I would greatly appreciate ANY experiences of a first hand, or personal 
nature, regarding the construction of these type of buildings. I am 
seeking to develop a list of the type of problems that are encountered in 
this type of construction. I want to hear every possible "Horror" story 
that can be recounted. What kind of structures, materials, designs, etc. 
that did not work, or that did better than expected. 
	I also am trying to determine the level of interest in using this
type of design, both in residential and commercial applications. This
information will be used to assist in developing the marketing of my
system. 
	This is an important survey, so thanks in advance for your time and
consideration. Please send all responses to the address below via private
e-mail. 

John Foster                         
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE  END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>From [email-masked] Tue Mar 21 12:25:57 1995
Status: O
X-Status: 
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 12:25:55 -0600 (CST)
From: [email-masked]
To: Nick Pine <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: NEW! Curvilinear Construction Forms SURVEY
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

On Tue, 21 Mar 1995, Nick Pine wrote:

> Hi John,
> 
> I gather you've read the "Refried Domes" publication, with its horror stories
> and point of view, that domes make fine stick models, but bad houses,
> for lots of reasons...
> 
> Nick
Response:
Hi, Nick!
	I never heard of "Refried Domes". Is it reallay a published book
or text of some type? I am a designer and inventor of products for the
consumer market. I have two architects working on this project with me. 
In developing a marketing strategy for our system we need to know what is
the current buying public's perception of this type of structure. We are
certain of the commercial viability, we are more interested in the
residential aspects of our application. I certainly would appreciate ANY
info that you or your associates in this group can share with us. BTW we
feel that our system does not have any short commings, but there is
nothing like public awarness for exposing problems that we have not
addressed. 
	We will be going public with more details when our patents are
granted. For now lets suffice to say, "We have no areas of 
structural/mechanical weakness. We have a system that will allow for as 
few as 2 people to completely assemble a home or building from our 
components. We have a system that can be used under ANY physical or 
geographical conditions without redesign, other than composition of 
msterials used in manufacturing our forms. We have a system that allows 
for the construction of many different sizes of enclosures, using the same 
components for each differnt size building." What else is required? We 
are looking for questions that we feel we have already got answers for.
We hope to hear from many people.
Thanks!

John Foster                         
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE  END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~