Subject: Earth Architecture

From: "Paul G. McHenry" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Apr 1996 16:17:13 GMT

I am trying to get in touch with Peter Stott, of the US?ICOMOS National 
Committee, at the suggestion of Michael Taylor, former Charirman of the 
Earth Architecture Committee.

Our organization the EARTH ARCHITECTURE CENTER INTERNATIONAL (EACI) was 
formed two years ago to collect and disseminate information on earthen 
building, from a worldwide perspective.  We have a home page that should 
be worthy of your interest:
It includes a large annotated bibliography on line with a searchable 
feature, linked to our home page.  Other resources includes availability 
of significant publications, many of which are out of print.
Please visit our home page and see for yourself.
   http://www.unm.edu/~mchenry/
We also currently include the full text of Mike Taylor's newsletter on 
earthen architecture, linked to out home page, and we would be pleased if 
you would place a link on your home page to ours.  WE CAN HELP YOU!

Paul G. (Buzz) McHenry
Managing Director, EACI