Subject: Re: master of science, architectural lighting

From: "K. Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 13:52:30 -0800

bean wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I am looking for grad schools that offer arhitectural lighting
> programs(Master of Science). So far I only found RPI that offers such a
> program. Can anybody help me what other schools have this program? Thank
> you.

Hello,

The Bartlett School of Architecture,  University College London, UK 
offers a Masters of Science in Light & Lighting.  At the time I was doing 
the course,  (part-time and full-time are available) it focused on 
architectural lighting rather than stage lighting.

Students are mainly from lighting related industry,  interior designer 
and architects.  The course director is David Loe and unfortunately he is 
not on e-mail.

Regards

Kevin Li

---

From: bean <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:35:59 -0500

> architectural lighting rather than stage lighting.

Sorry, it wasn't clear on my previous posting that I am looking for that
particular program in the USA.  

Anyway, thanks alot for the suggestions:)

Bean