Subject: Sacred Architecture Maillist

From: [email-masked] (D McInerney)
Date: 14 May 1996 16:24:18 GMT

I am pleased to announce the email discussion list - SPACE - 
dedicated to all aspects of Sacred Geometry and Sacred Architecture,
as outlined below.  This list was formerly known as Sustag-Principles, 
but its name was changed when it had to change listserv.  It has been 
a friendly, low volume list.

To subscribe to SPACE, send your request to:

       [email-masked]

with the message

       subscribe space <your email address>

(I am not the sysop nor have I any control over the Listserv-bot,
so I can't help with subscribing/unscribing other than providing
instructions.)

DD McInerney
    Inheritor of "Keeper of the List" for SPACE

================================================

The SPACE discussion list deals with the topics of Sacred Geometry 
and Sacred Architecture. Topics may include any of the following:

SACRED GEOMETRY:

History and philosophy; Natural proportion, patterns, and 
latent geometry; Platonic solids; Ratio and proportion; 
Pythagoras, Fibonacci, phi, golden section; Links between 
geometry, music, architecture; Neo-Platonic revival; Deco-era 
industrial design revival 

SACRED ARCHITECTURE OF:

Megaliths, Middle East ,Asia, Egypt, Crete, Greece, Rome, 
Prehistoric Europe, Medieval Europe, Renaissance Europe, 
Australia-Pacific Islands, Africa, North America, Meso-America, 
South America, Modern era

ASSOCIATED TOPICS:

Natural "holy" sites, Archaeo-astronomical observatory sites, 
Sundials and astro-calendrical devices, Labyrinths and symbolic 
landscaping, Ley lines, geomancy, Feng Shui, magic squares, 
Religious iconography in architecture, Freemasonic symbolism in 
architecture, Pre-Columbian diffusion: architectural evidence
--