Subject: Re: IT DOESWORK, It DOES work, etc. etc

From: Scott Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 23:33:19 -0700

ATTN: Anyone who has seen the postings from:
 
Scott Campbell [email-masked]
	or
[email-masked]
	or
“THE BOSS” [email-masked]

Concerning a “Get rich quick scheme”

	A person who had access to my computer used my preprogrammed passwords
to gain access to the net and then proceeded to post the SPAM to the
newsgroups. I have since dropped the automatic password entry from my
browser and dumped this so called friend. They thought that they could
escape notice (lay blame on me) by using my address and log-in while I’m
gone, NOT. If anyone sends anything to my address it will be returned. I
have no interest in these “Get rich quick schemes”. I do work hard for a
living and don’t want to see it go up in smoke for this. Please accept
my apology for the misuse of a “friend” of the newsgroups. Also please
quit sending me mail.

							Thank you,

							Scott Campbell
							[email-masked]
							The real Scott

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael McMahan)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 05:58:05 GMT

>my apology for the misuse of a “friend” of the newsgroups. Also please
uh,huh,sure that's what happened and when do the monkeys fly out of your butt?