Subject: SUMMER ARCH. STUDIES IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC

From: [email-masked] (EJNJENKINS)
Date: 26 Mar 1996 14:13:54 -0500

Fourth Annual Program of Architectural Studies in the Czech Republic:
Summer 1996
California Polytechnic Institute and State University,   San Luis Obispo

Cal Poly is, for the fourth year, offering a program of architectural
studies in the Czech cities of Prague, Brno, and Zlin.  This six week
program of studies in several categories including history, urban form,
and design, begins June 14 and ends July 28.

Instructors and guides (American and Czech architects) have all had
experience in teaching and practice in America and the Czech republic.

Registration is open to all students and professionals.  Courses can
transfer to other universities and go toward the A.I.A. continuing
education program.

The total cost of the program which includes:
 Tuition
 Housing 
 Breakfast
 Transportation Within The Czech Republic
 Tickets To Cultural Events
 Admission To Buildings (Including The Oft Inaccessible Villa Tugendhat)
is: $1750.00

Enrollment is limited to 30 persons.

Registration and Non-refundable deposit is due April 1.

For information regarding this program please contact:

Laura Joines-Novotny
Associate Professor, 
Department of Architecture
California Polytechnic Institute and State University
San Luis Obispo

e-mail:  [email-masked]
phone: (805)-756-1480