Subject: Top Ten Rejected Studio Option Course Offerings

From: [email-masked] (howarth)
Date: 24 Jan 1996 21:05:32 GMT

Harvard Graduate School of Design
Top Ten Rejected Studio Option Course Offerings Sp. ‘96

10.  Post-commodity Media-iteration of Papa Smurf’s House
Instructor: M. Brady

9. “Learning from Loker Common:” Hot Liquids and Marginal Employment in the   Post-Modern Cathedral - Survival of the Richest.
Instructor: Java the Hut

8.  Fire and Ice - A Diectic structure: Snow-person in a blast furnace.
Instructor: K. Kringle

7.  Senator J. McCarthy Memorial Library: A place to read and be red.
Instructor: D. Kwhale

6.  Transparency: Phenomenal, not Literal.
Instructor: Mr. Clean

5.  Delirious New Jersey: Learning from Chuckletown, USA. (“What exit are you off at?”)
Instructor: S. (WalMart) Walton

4.  A Machine in the Garden for the Noble Savage: A Honolulu Villa for Don Ho.
Instructor: J. Lord and T. Selleck

3. CyberHerme(Phat)Trans-Locutors: A Paperless but Grease-Filled studio exploring   Legal issues emerging from the Tasty Diner.
Instructor: J. Child and A. Dershowitz

* cross-listed as FAS Food and Beverage 106 / HLS Constitutional Law ProSeminar 906.

2.  Hugging Trees: Why is the Grass always Green?
Instructor: Lorne Greene.

1.  A Space for Dialogue: Interstellar Conflict and Zoning Ordinances in NASA’s 1997 Space Station “Friendship.”
Instructor: D. Vader.