Subject: [REQ] Architects home pages

From: [email-masked] (d)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1995 18:30:23 CST

I am attempting to establish a www page of Architects' pages.  If anyone has a 
www page devoted to their architectural business i would be interested in 
including a link to their business/personal page.  At this time, the structure 
is somewhat in the planning stages; however, i forsee that this could be an 
all inclusive area for all types of construction within our built environment 
(ie government agencies, planning, interiors, architecture, engineering, 
construction, etc.)
In an e-mail response please include if computers are utilized and what cad 
package is used.  Also include what area of expertise your firm is centralized 
in, and any other information that you might deem appropriate  (this would 
include the address of the page, obviously).

             aTdHvAaNnKcSe
               David A Mihm
        ------------------------------
        [email-masked]         http://www.ionet.net/~davemann/davemann.html
      .i really must re-think this
          introspective thing.
             archiTecT_re
           cad mgr @ HTB Inc