Subject: *******Press Release**********

From: [email-masked] (Portfo USA)
Date: 24 Sep 1996 10:34:33 -0400

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                  SEPTEMBER 23, 1996

INNOVATIVE ON-LINE SERVICE SHOWS OFF TALENTS TO MILLIONS!

New technology has paved the way for an unprecedented style of
presentation for Architectural design professionals of all kinds. 
Industrial, creative, and performing artists can now get on-line and
showcase their work before millions of viewers from all over the world! 
This is made possible by Portfolios International, a company based outside
of Allentown, Pennsylvania.

Never before made available, individuals can display their works using
audio, video, animation, text and still images, 24 hours a day, 365 days a
year.  An online portfolio also includes a personal written biography  and
a "resume-like" data base including specializations, professional
associations, awards, recent clients, current media outlets and, even a
personal quote.  All of which can be updated routinely.  Futhermore, with
detailed search capabilities, anyone can find global talents by first and
last name, city, state or zip code.

Portfolios International provides visitors to the web site access to some
of the best talent available.  Subscribing artists are given the vehicle
to display their works and talents to a global audience.  Please visit
Portfolios International at http://www.portfolio.com

*For more information please call:  1.800.872.5777

*For a brochure please email your snail mail address to 
  Portfo [email-masked]  or [email-masked]