Subject: Building Green

From: [email-masked] (Guy5923)
Date: 25 May 1995 23:35:04 -0400

I am looking for examples of "green" building specifications similar to
the CSI format that uses different categories for the elements of the
building but rewrites them to fit environmental standards. Any good
example such as a building that has been built that fits the "green" label
or a local code would be greatly appreciated. I am in Florida at the
University of Florida, so anything in this region would be the best.
Bradley Guy
Guy5923@ aol.com

---

From: [email-masked] (CB)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 22:06:37 GMT

It ain't in Florida, but look for _The_Waterloo_Green_Home_. Its about a 
Canadian house built to that country's demanding R2000 specifications.

---

From: [email-masked] (DDarrelD)
Date: 26 May 1995 21:37:23 -0400

A friend of mine is beginning to write what you're looking for, if you can
wait 6 months.  In the meantime, if you find anything wonderful, he would
love to use it.  Let me know what you run across.

Darrel