Subject: Shopping and Advertising Opportunities

From: The Anet Virtual Mall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 14:30:17 -0700

The fastest and most complete shopping and advertising resource is now
available on the World Wide Web located at http://aconnection.com/anet

Shopping:
Are you surfing the web searching for companies that offer the products
that you are wanting to purchase or just learn about?  You can locate
these resources in The Anet Virtual Mall!  The mall is packed with
organizations that are offering the services and products that you
require.

The Anet Virtual Mall offers hundreds of category sections that are easy
to navigate.  To make locating the product, service or company even
easier, use our keyword search utility.  You will locate these resources
quickly as we have developed the mall to be quick and easy.

If you are paying an hourly rate to be online and want to locate
companies quickly, visit The Anet Virtual Mall!

Advertising:

Do you have a product or service that you wish to offer on the World
Wide Web?  Whether or not you have a Web site, you can advertise these
services.  If you currently have an existing Web site, request a link in
the mall with a description of what you offer.  If you do not currently
have a Web site, request a Storefront of all shapes and sizes to offer
your products and services on the Web.

Will this be a costly adventure?  NO!  If you currently have a web site,
you can place a listing in the mall with a link to your site and a 25
word description for FREE!  If you require a longer description, you can
request a longer description for as little as $5.00 per month.  Are you
in need of a Storefront?  You can request a Storefront that will display
your company, products and services for as little as $7.00 per month! 
With these prices, you can’t lose!  We offer secure transactions,
shopping carts and more.

Other opportunities:

The Anet Virtual Mall offers other categories that will allow you to
search and advertise many other needs.  Categories include:

Real Estate:  If you are looking to rent or need to rent a house,
apartment, condo or townhome, visit our Real Estate section.

Employment:  If you are looking for a job or have a job to offer, visit
our Employment section.  Place your resume online in the mall and
increase the possibilities of you finding the right job by 10 fold!

Personals:  Are you looking for that special someone or just a pen-pal
to correspond with?  If you are, visit our Personals section.  While you
are there, submit for your own listing!

Classifieds:  Do you have a vehicle, appliance, computer or boat that
you want to sell?  If you do, request a listing in our Classifieds
section today!

Calendar:  Is your company offering a seminar?  Is your band going to be
in concert?  Are you having an aution or garage sale?  Place a listing
in our Calendar sections to advertise these events.

Announcements:  Do you have a personal, business, industry or general
announcement that you need to broadcast?  Visit our Announcement
sections and submit for your own listing today.

Come join the excitement and join The Anet Virtual Mall community!

-- 
* The Anet Virtual Mall *
* http://aconnection.com/anet *
* [email-masked] *
* The ultimate shopping experience! *