Subject: A very interesting thing

From: cole <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 13:07:41 -0700

You owe it to yourself to read all of this with an OPEN MIND before
you make any opinions. I'm not going to tell you that you can make
a million trillion dollars, but the bottom line is that people are
making money doing this, and so can you. You only send out 5 bucks. 
All you need is 6 people to respond and you've already made a profit. 
Think about how many people could respond to you - 10? 20? 100? 1000?
50000?? Who knows, but it's going to be alot more than 5, that's for
sure. YOU WILL NOT LOSE!!! So stop being a lamer and just give it a
shot, after you do, you'll be very happy you did. 

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five seperate pieces
of paper along with the words, "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."  (In
this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone;  you're paying for
a legitimate service.)  Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank note inside
each paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five
addresses:

 1.   Bill Brown
       148 South Downlen #796
       Beaumont, Tx. 77707
 
 2.   Olivier  Arcadipane
        237 rue Francois Andre
        7390 Quaregnon, Belgium
 
 3.    Marco Monet
        409 N.E. 107 St.
        Miami, Florida, USA 33161
 
 4.    Edwin Su
        680 Sylvan Ave, #11
        Mountain View,  CA 94041  USA

 5.    Diana Cole
        9009 Avondale Rd #P131
	Redmond, WA. 98052

STEP 2.

    Now remove the top name from the list, and move the
    other names up.This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on.
    Put your name in as the fifth one on the list.

STEP 3.

    Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are at
    least 17000 newsgroups at any given moment in time.
    Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can.Remember
    the more groups you post to, the more people will see your
    article and send you cash!

STEP 4.

     You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
     returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new
     and huge. There is no way you can lose.
 
    Now here is how and why this system works:
 
    Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses.
    Yes, thats right,only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or
     money orders, but real cash with your name at #5.
 
    Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200
    additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings.On
    average then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at
    #4,....$50.00 in your pocket!
 
    Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your
    name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500.
    They make 200 postings each with your name at #2= 100,000
    postings=5000 returns at $1.00 each=$5,000.00 in cash!
 
    Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at
    #1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off
    the list.And that's only if everyone down the line makes only 200
    postings each! Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000.
 
    From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list,
    you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

    So thats it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it
    works. There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all
    day, all over the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net
    every day. You know that, you've seen the stories in the paper.
    So, my friend, read and follow the simple instructions and play
    fair. Thats the key, and thats all there is to it.Print this out
    right now so you can refer back to this article easily.Try to keep
    an eye on all the postings you made to make sure everyone is
    playing fairly. You know where your name should be.
 
    REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.YOU DON'T
    NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE MONEY!
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL,AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL
    WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!