Subject: about !make cash fast!

From: [email-masked] (Benjamin Okey)
Date: 8 Jun 1996 22:47:21 GMT

SUBJECT:  

              This is about a certian chain letter I came across a while 
ago.It apparently stated you could make a great deal of money by sending 
out 5 letters containing each 1$ to the 5 people at the end of the 
posting and then re-configure the list so it contained your name and 
address.This was said to to made legal by the author because of a request 
within each letter to be added to that certain person's list.Well,I 
thought,okay lets give it a shot.So I modifyed and posted to a couple of 
places.To make a long story short(and in response to a couple of seething 
responses that apparently I wasn't s'posed to post that kind of crap 
there-I apologize-I am new at this and am unaware of the many forms of 
this 'netiqitte')I am not completely sure this is legal-so for everyone's 
safety(including mine-which mabye to late-but I would like to see other 
people learn from my mistakes)DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT CHAIN LETTER ARTICLE.
REMEMBER:if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.Once again I 
apologize profusly.

[email-masked]