Subject: 6000 BUILDING PRODUCT LISTINGS

From: [email-masked] (Drew Linsalata)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 16:58:10 -0400

PRESS INFORMATION

Contact: Drew Linsalata
(516)754-3020

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

AECNET ADDS OVER SIX THOUSAND BUILDING PRODUCT VENDORS TO INDUSTRY WEB SITE

January 12, 1996 - Northport, NY - AECNET - The Electronic Resource
Network of Architecture, Engineering and Construction today announced that
it has added a database of over six thousand building product
manufacturers to its industry World Wide Web site at http://www.aecnet.com

The database of manufacturers is organized using the Masterformat system
>from  the Construction Specifications Institute and allows architects,
consulting engineers, and commercial construction professionals to locate
industry vendors with just a few clicks of a mouse.

AECNET plans to enhance this feature in the near future by adding a
keyword search tool to the site, allowing visitors to search for product
information by CSI division number, keyword, or manufacturer's name.  In
addition, the company announced plans to allow industry vendors to enhance
their presence on the Internet by linking existing web sites to the AECNET
database or establishing interactive web sites on the AECNET network.

"AECNET is beginning to look more and more like a magazine or cable
television network," said Drew Linsalata, AECNET founder and CEO.  "It is
our job to provide the on-line organization and framework  for information
providers to operate within.  Manufacturers of building products are no
exception."

The AECNET web site is now visited by over 6000 industry professionals
every month, with over 70,000 files transmitted in each 30 day period. 
Industry vendors seeking representation on the service should contact Bob
McAlpine at AECNET at 1-800-9AECNET.

AECNET provides World Wide Web services, Internet access packages, and
Internet based Bulletin Board Services for professionals in the commercial
design and construction industry.  AECNET can be reached using any of the
following methods:

Telephone: 1-800-9AECNET
Web: http://www.aecnet.com
E-mail: [email-masked]