Subject: CLEAR YOUR BAD CREDIT !!!!

From: [email-masked] ("David Terry")
Date: Sat, 27 May 1995 23:38:33 GMT

Dear Fellow Internet Browers, 
 
I realize that credit is a enormous part of all out lives -- it is mine --
but not all of us have triple "A" credit.  We are so caught up in payments
that most of us have to rely on credit in order to buy the luxuries of life; I
know in my case this is true.  But a larger part of us have credit ratings that
inhibit us from buying anything on credit or at the very lease paying a
descent interest rate.  About a year and a half ago this was my case. 
 
A few years ago my credit rating was so bad that I always got rejected for
any type of loan, apartments (without having to put down a very large
deposit), and credit cards.  After being turned down for a car loan from six
different banks and three different car companies, I decided to do something
about it. I went to a credit clearing agency and had them remove my bad credit. 
After six months and two thousand dollars later, my credit rating problem was  
resolved.  I realized that after everything this agency did, I could have
done myself for around fifty dollars.  FIFTY DOLLARS!!!!  I felt robbed, but
the key thing I was lacking was the knowledge of HOW to remove my bad credit. 
I paid TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS for understanding and knowledge. 
 
Over that period of six months I kept all letters, notes, and pieces of  
information that the agency gave me.  Over the last year I've cleared my  
wife's, father's, mother's, and five friends' credit.  I was able to REMOVE 
CHARGE-OFFS, COLLECTIONS, LATE PAYMENTS, TAX LIENS, AND INQUIRIES.  The  
information that the agency charged me two thousand dollars for any man,
woman, or child could use.  The miracle that they performed for me was not a
miracle at all.  Just practiced techniques that have been proven over and over
again. I didn't need to know any secrets, just common sense and the techniques
of removing bad credit. 
 
I've put together three books from the information I gathered.  "Erase Bad
Credit The Positive Way", "The Untold Secrets", and "Good Credit In 30
Days". These books aren't pretty to look at but the information inside is
PRICELESS. They show you how to REMOVE CHARGE-OFFS, COLLECTIONS, LATE PAYMENTS,
TAXLIENS, AND INQUIRIES; ALSO , THE SECRETS THAT THE TRW KEEP HIDDEN FROM YOU,
AND HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT ONCE IT IS CLEARED.  If you have the will to
improve your credit rating...  If you have the will to put these PROVEN
TECHNIQUES towork... THEN YOU WILL HAVE GOOD CREDIT!!! 
 
I'm selling these proven techniques in three books,"Erase Bad Credit The
PositiveWay", "The Untold Secrets" and "Good Credit In 30 Days" to the mass
public for $25.00 plus $2.50 for shipping and handling.  This is a very small
price to pay for good credit; remember, I paid two thousand dollars for the same
information.  You will be able to purchase anything you like on credit and
never have to hear, "SORRY, YOU WERE DECLINED" or pay a 22.22% interest
rate. IF I COULD CLEAR MY FAMILIES' AND FRIENDS' CREDIT, SO CAN YOU.  We all
have the right to good credit according to the "Fair Credit Act" (Public Law
91-508). I'm no rocket scientist, IT'S REALLY THAT EASY!!!  
 
If you would like to purchase these proven techniques of removing your bad
credit , then make your check or money order payable to DAVID M. TERRY for
the total amount of $27.50.  Send to the address below, and be on your way to
good credit. 
 
DAVID M. TERRY 
405 STIERLIN RD. #12 
MT. VIEW, CA 94043 
 
*** PLEASE ALLOW FOUR TO SIX WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. 
 
***NOTE: This advertisement in not meant to offend anyone, but instead  
             to help.  This advertisement is for people with bad credit and who

        	 need a guideline to follow and techniques that are proven  
	 to work.  This advertisement will be posted in ALL newsgroups. 
	 Once again, I'm sorry if this offends any of you but this is  
	 meant for the MASS public.