Subject: eisenman's dating 'problem'

From: Peter Andrew Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 10:54:26 -0400

recently i had a book by him re-signed and he wrote the wrong date on it.
he lectured on the 29 of november but he signed the book the 11 of december.

so immediately i thought of it as strange and i put some thought into it
put could not come up to any direct correlation of why he did that.  so
as with many things, it left my mind, until recently i got a post (the
first i might add about the eisenman pages i created) that eisenman had
yet again signed another book with an odd date.

Elizabeth Tannehill from Auburn university recently meet eisenman and
had her book signed the 11 of may even though it was only the 3rd.

does anyone out there have a similar story or information about this
curiousity.  if you do send me a copy of the sig and i'll put it up on
the eisenman page or if you have any information please send me mail at

[email-masked]

http://128.2.85.103/96/pl1x/eisenman.html

zepol retard

and if you would like to offer me a job since 
i recently graduated feel free to do so.

---

From: [email-masked] (Tom Marschall)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 96 17:18:43 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>i recently graduated feel free to do so.

i saw  him on a date with 11 women  ;)

---

From: [email-masked] (David Swanson)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 00:33:27 GMT

I interned for a summer at Eisenman, oh, about five years ago, and can
only suggest that he's very busy - though I wouldn't put it past him to
be engaging in some sort of inside joke.

David

I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.