Subject: !!TURN $5 INTO MORE THAN $50,000 - GENUINE INVESTMENT

From: [email-masked] (Panic!)
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 1996 02:19:45 GMT

NO - NOT AT A CASINO - RIGHT HERE ON THE INTERNET!

Taking 5 minutes to read this text may be one of the best decisions
you
ever made.

My name is not important. What is important is what happened to me.

In December 1994, my business went bankrupt because of the poor
state of the economy. My cars were repossessed and debt collectors
were 
hounding me like you would not believe. I owed thousands and
bankruptcy 
seemed to be my only future. My family, my reputation, my sanity and
my
life was at stake. I became very ill.

On 9 January 1995, I saw an article in an Internet Newsgroup telling
me 
I could make $50 000 within 4 weeks for an investment of only $5. I 
thought it was a huge joke! I spoke to my attorney and friends about
it 
and they thought likewise. But after three days of desperate struggle 
in court to keep from going bankrupt, I decided I had nothing to lose.

My family and I in desperation, grasped at straws and sent $1 by snail
mail to each of 5 names and addresses specified in the article. We
then 
placed our own name and address in the article and posted it in 200 
other newsgroups.

Two weeks later, I started receiving money in the mail! I could not 
believe it! Hundreds of dollars turned into thousands, and in the 4
weeks,
I received a total of $57 883. It came from all over the world.

If you follow the 3 steps below, there is no reason whatsoever why the
same shouldn't happen to you. This is a perfectly legitimate
investment
opportunity. You invest $5 and you receive a return on your
investment.
So does the next investor. NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER - PERFECTLY
LEGITIMATE!

OBVIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, THEN DON'T PARTICIPATE. BUT
PLEASE
PRINT THIS ARTICLE AND GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO MAY WISH TO TAKE
ADVANTAGE.

The procedure is very simple.

STEP 1. Write your name and address on 5 separate pieces of paper with
the words "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST". Fold a $1 note or
money
order or bank draft in each of the pieces of paper and mail them to
the
following five addresses:

1. SHANE MILLER, 2108 JOLINE, WICHITA FALLS, TX 76308 USA
2. KEVIN KOPEC, 78 MICHAEL DRIVE, RED BANK, NJ 07701 USA
3. GREG CARROLL, 3658 MAURICE AVE, FT. WORTH, TX 76111 USA
4. LEDELL SHAW, 204 FURMAN RD APT#25, BOONE NC 28607
5. CAMERON STANLEY, 714 PATTON CIR.  APT.#8  WINTERVILLE, NC 28590

STEP 2. Now remove the 1st name on the list, move the other 4 names up
(5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc) and put your name and address as number
5
on the list. You can do this by re-typing this article or simply
editing
and re-posting it in this or another newsgroup.

STEP 3. Post your amended article to at least 200 new groups (there
are
17 000 of them).

You are now in the Mail Order Investment Business and you will start 
receiving $1 returns by mail within a week or two. The more newsgroups
you post to, the bigger your return will be. You may want to rent a
Post
Office Box to handle the volume of mail you are likely to receive.

If you wish to remain anonymous, you can use a pseudonym such as 
"The Manager" or "The Investor", but make sure your address is
correct!

NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!

Of every 200 postings I made, I received an average of 5 replies, YES
-
ONLY 5, each with a $1 bill enclosed. You make $5 for every 200 
postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 5. 

Each person who sent you $1, now also makes let's say,only 200 
additional postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 4, i.e. 1000 postings.
On average therefore, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at
number 4. You make $50.

Your 50 new agents make 200 posting each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3
or 10 000 postings - average return 500 at $1 each is $500. They
make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2 = 100 000 postings
= 5 000 returns at $1 each = $5 000.

Finally, 5 000 people make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER
1
and you get a return of $50 000 before you name drops off the list. 
AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS! Total 
income in one cycle = $55 500.

>From  time to time, when your name is no longer on the list, you take
the latest posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, SEND OUT
ANOTHER $5 TO THE NAMES THAT ARE ON THE LIST, PUT YOUR NAME IN
AT NUMBER 5 AND START POSTING AGAIN. Remember, 200 postings is only
a guideline. The more you post, the greater the return. 

Let's review the reasons why you should do this: THE ONLY COST FACTORS
ARE 5 STAMPS, 5 ENVELOPES, AND 5 $1 BILLS. Anyone can afford five 
dollars to put into such an effortless investment with SPECTACULAR 
RETURNS.

Some people have said to me "What happens if the scheme is 'played
out' and no one sends me any money"? Big deal! So you lose $5 - but
what are the chances of that happening?

Do you realise how many Internet Users there are? Do you realise how
many times this scheme can be utilised over and over again - with 
COMPLETELY NEW people participating? 

There are not HUNDREDS, NOT EVEN THOUSANDS, BUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
OF NEW INTERNET USERS EVERY MONTH!

Remember, read the instructions carefully and play FAIRLY...that's
the only way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back
to this article easily.

Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep
an eye on the newsgroup postings to make sure everyone is playing
fairly. You know where your name should be.

REMEMBER - HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.

ENJOY!