Subject: flat roof

From: [email-masked] (Mike Kalish)
Date: 07 Feb 1996 06:28:45 GMT

Hi,
 I'm building an adobe house in a hot climate (Western Australia).
I've been unable to secure a design for a flat roof which has good
thermal properties (doesn't bake inhabitants), good fiscal properties,
and satisfies local building inspectors.  The alternative I've got at
hand is an R2.5 insulated, white epoxy coated, steel roof.  It isn't
even supported by my vigas!  Can I do better?  Any hints or tips
appreciated - 
  Mike Kalish 			   Lecturer
  Dept. of Psychology              internet: [email-masked] 
  University of Western Australia  phone: 61 - 9 - 380-2688
  Nedlands, WA  6009               fax: 61 - 9 -  380-1006
  Australia                              
--
  Mike Kalish 			   Lecturer
  Dept. of Psychology              internet: [email-masked] 
  University of Western Australia  phone: 61 - 9 - 380-2688
  Nedlands, WA  6009               fax: 61 - 9 -  380-1006
  Australia