Subject: Re: INFOTILE - THE INTERNET TILE CENTER

From: fchmaid <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Feb 1996 15:42:41 GMT

is there any easy way to take up indoor\outdoor carpet, glued to cement? I 
am going to install ceramic tile on this floor, but this rug is the 
largest problem. The paste appears to be lino paste, brown in color.

---

From: fchmaid <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Feb 1996 15:43:48 GMT

---

From: David Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 1996 13:43:44 +1000

InfoTile - The Internet Tile Center (http://www.infotile.com.au/) 
contains the most comprehensive listing of Ceramic Tile Manufacturers on
the World Wide Web. But there's a whole lot more! On-line catalogs, new 
or featured products, company profiles, CERLABS, trade associations,
trade expositions (web site for CEVISAMA 96), technical papers,
discussion forum, tile magazines and lots of useful tile-related links.

Make InfoTile is your first stop for tile on the Information 
Superhighway!

-- 
webmaster
[email-masked]

Infotile Pty Ltd, VIC, Australia --- The Internet Tile Center