Subject: Fast Easy Cash Legal!!!$$$$

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 1996 03:43:42 GMT

Hello Friends!
	
	Welcome to the world of Multi-Level Marketing (MLM). THIS IS NOT A
SCAM, it is an actual business opportunity. After spending hundreds of
dollars on get rich quick schemes and classified advertisements
selling my product, I realized that the ads were not paying off. That
was before I came across this amazing opportunity. I chose this MLM
plan because of the large diversity of products that can be offered,
plus the fact that it is inexpensive when compared to other plans. 
	What makes this plan legal, unlike many of the pyramid schemes that
are online, is that you are buying and selling an actual product, and
so is everybody else that decides to make money with this opportunity.
It is simple, you sell an original recipe, craft, poem, plan, or idea
through the mail for $2.00 (US Currency). It is easy with Multi-Level
Marketing. MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) IS BEING TAUGHT IN
HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL, AND BOTH STANFORD RESEARCH 
AND THE WALL STREET JOURNAL HAVE STATED THAT BETWEEN 
50% AND 55% OF ALL GOODS AND SERVICES WILL BE SOLD BY
MULTI-LEVEL METHODS IN THE MID 1990’S! This is truly a MULTI-BILLION
DOLLAR INDUSTRY! Of the 500,000 millionaires in the United States, 20%
have made their fortune in the last seven years using MLM. Even if you
just try this out of curiosity, be prepared for a flood of orders.

**IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION: To ensure that you keep this legal and
honest, be certain to file a Schedule "C" Profit or Loss from business
or profession with your income tax return. Report all income you
receive and deduct all of your expenses that are related to this
business. Check with Your tax preparer to ensure that you are taking
all the legal deductions you can. Because you are buying and selling a
product or service, this type of direct marketing order is not in the
chain letter category. If no product or service is sold, then it does
become a chain letter, which would be in violation of the law.
	
	Here is what to do:
		
		1) Send $2.00 (US) and a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) to
each of the nine people on the list below (this is the important part,
if no one sends the money for the products, then this plan will not
work... KEEP IT HONEST.) Note: Be sure to either put the two dollars
in the SASE or wrap it separately in another sheet of paper, because
if it can be seen when the envelope is sealed, a postal worker may
steal it.

		2) Revise the list by placing your name in slot #9 and moving all the
others on the list up one number (move #2 to #1, and so on) drop the
current #1 from the list.

		3)Send the revised list and message out to as many people as 
possible, newsgroups, e-mail, even send it snail mail to friends. Try
to send at least 100.

		4)Soon you will start receiving orders. Simply stuff the SASEs with
you recipe(or whatever) and drop them in the mail box.

		5)Spend your the money that you received from each envelope on
whatever you want. Pay off bills (wouldn’t it be nice to get out of
debt?), buy new toys (a car maybe?), just have fun!

REMEMBER, THE PRIME FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU ARE:

1)  HONESTY  - Sending the $2.00 (US) to the members listed below for
their products or recipes is what makes this work, they have worked
hard for this opportunity.

2) INTEGRITY - Fill all of your orders promptly, because this is a
legitimate business, and if you don’t, you can get nailed for false
advertising. You must deliver what your customers have paid for. 

3) ACTION - Begin right away so that you can start receiving the money
you deserve immediately!

START TODAY!!!!!

If you only send out 100 of the new messages, and only get a tiny 4%
response rate, then here is what will happen:

1) You send out 100 letters with your name in position 9

2) Those                4 send out 100 letters with your name in
position 8                         16 Replies
3) Those              16 send out 100 letters with your name in
position 7                         64 Replies
4) Those              64 send out 100 letters with your name in
position 6                       256 Replies
5) Those            256 send out 100 letters with your name in
position 5                    1,024 Replies
6) Those         1,024 send out 100 letters with your name in position
4                    4,096 Replies
7) Those         4,096 send out 100 letters with your name in position
3                  16,384 Replies
8) Those       16,384 send out 100 letters with your name in position
2                  65,536 Replies
9) Those       65,536 send out 100 letters with your name in position
1                262,144 Replies
						    TOTAL REPLIES                349,524
				        TOTAL SALES @ $2.00 EACH              $699,048

OK HERE IS THE LIST:

1) HCG
    P.O. Box 163
    Oakdale, NY 11769
    Lox Cream Cheese

2) Amazon Discovery
    3171 East 33rd SO
    Bldg. 188
    Salt Lake City, UT 84109

3) Armondo’s
    2821 East 3100 South
    Salt Lake City, UT 84109
    Anchovy-Garlic Lovers Dip

4) ML Ulrich
    64 Rainier Ave. S. #D BOX 31
    Renton, WA 98055
    Bush Baby Salad

5) Schroeder
    2112 E. Breckenridge PL.
    Springfield, MO 65804
    Tangy Buffalo Wings

6) C.L.S Publications
    3020 S. National #151
    Springfield, MO 65804
    Fat Free French Fries

7) J. McCormick
    P.O. Box 274
    Gradyville, PA 19039
    Awesome Sangria

8) Michaels Publications
    10512 Rustic Rd. So.
    Seattle, WA. 98178
    Smoked Salmon Quiche

9) J. Daniels
    10108 Fairview Blvd. SW
    Port Orchard,. WA 98367
    Baba Gannoj Dip
 
**IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION: To ensure that you keep this legal and
honest, be certain to file a Schedule "C" Profit or Loss from business
or profession with your income tax return. Report all income you
receive and deduct all of your expenses that are related to this
business. Check with Your tax preparer to ensure that you are taking
all the legal deductions you can. Because you are buying and selling a
product or service, this type of direct marketing order is not in the
chain letter category. If no product or service is sold, then it does
become a chain letter, which would be in violation of the law.