Subject: Save money!!!

From: S.P., Woodring<[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Apr 1997 22:47:12 GMT

Do you have a car?

Do you like music on the go?

Have you given any thought about upgrading the car stereo system?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions,

Go to http://www.j51.com/datamax/prod01.htm

Guaranteed, I can save you a great deal of money.

Sincerely,

SP, Woodring

______________________________________________________
I know everyone is looking for a way to save money. 
Should this not be of interest to you, Please forward it to
a friend who needs it.

This is a promotion for "What you should know before you
install your car stereo system"  A booklet written by SP, Woodring.
______________________________________________________

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is being brought to you by Dynamic Mail - the easier and faster 
way to explode your business on the internet. For more information please 
visit our web site at : http://members.tripod.com/~apexpi/
----------------------------------------------------------------------