Subject: FREE 19 cents/minute rechargeable calling cards!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 13:38:25 GMT

MT Communications, Inc. 
61 Sampson St. 
Garfield, NJ 07026 

Email: [email-masked] 
WWW: http://www.freecard.com 

> Tired of paying over 2 dollars for a minute of interstate calls from a payphone? Not anymore! 
With our calling card, it's only 19 cents/minute! Taxes and tariffs
included. 

> Call from anywhere to anywhere in the USA including Hawaii and Alaska using any phone. 

> Lowest rates on international calls as well! 
Canada - 27c, UK - 30c, Japan - 45c, Australia - 35c, Russia - 92c,
Germany - 43c, Greece - 54c, Israel - 82c per minute, and most other
countries. 
International rates are subject to change. 

> Fully rechargeable you can charge $25 to $1000. Charge by using a credit card, check or money order. 
Telephone computer will warn you to recharge, when you have only few
minutes left on your card. 

> No activation/monthly fees. 

> Crystal-clear connection. 

> Very easy to use. 

> Solid support in case you have a problem. 

TO GET YOUR FREE CALLING CARD, JUST EMAIL US YOUR NAME and ADDRESS, 
OR VISIT OUR WWW PAGE. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FREE CALLING CARD WITHIN
FIVE WORKING DAYS. 

Thank you.