Subject: Information

From: [email-masked] (Di-Ren)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 19:11:09 GMT

I am trying to locate information re solar heating on the net - does
anyone have useful pointers please

Thanks

Robin

---

From: [email-masked] (Nick Pine)
Date: 17 Jan 1997 01:45:58 -0500

>anyone have useful pointers please

Hi Robin,

Email to you bounced...

Host unknown (Name server: di-ren.demoon.co.uk: host not found)

I wonder what you would like to know about solar heating.

Nick

Nicholson L. Pine                      System design and consulting
Pine Associates, Ltd.                                (610) 489-0545 
821 Collegeville Road                           Fax: (610) 489-7057
Collegeville, PA 19426                     Email: [email-masked]

Computer simulation and modeling. High performance, low cost, solar heating and
cogeneration system design. BSEE, MSEE. Senior Member, IEEE. Registered US
Patent Agent. Solar closet paper: http://leia.ursinus.edu/~physics/solar.html
Web site: http://www.ece.vill.edu/~nick

---

From: "Wilhelm Ahlgren" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 97 12:47:30 GMT

Di-Ren <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<[email-masked]>...
: I am trying to locate information re solar heating on the net
- does
: anyone have useful pointers please
: 
: Thanks
: 
: Robin
: 
: 

Try this

<http://www.ises.org/pages/solarinfo.html>