Subject: PV WORKSHOPS IN D.C. (April 1997)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:11:27 -0600

Solar Energy International is pleased to announce a series of three
Renwable Energy Workshops to be held in Washington D.C. prior to and
during the American Solar Energy Society's Annual Conference.

Workshop #1  Photovoltaic Design
Monday, April 21 - Thursday, April 24, 1997
4pm - 8pm each day

This workshop is a technical lecture series on photovoltaic design.
Topics will include solar electricity for remote homes and businesses,
solar site analysis, PV system components and energy efficient appliances.
Solar electric applications for developing countries will also be covered.
Registration fee includes PV manual and hand-outs.  Cost: $300 Late: $350

Workshop #2 Renewable Energy Technology Overview
Friday, April 25, 1997
8:30am - 5pm

This workshop is an overview of photovoltaics, wind power, micro-hydro
power and solar thermal technologies.  It will cover energy fundalmentals,
renewable energy applications, stand alone systems, hybrid systems and
applications for developing countries.  Registration fee includes
handouts.  Cost: $110 Late: $125

Workshop #3 Renewable Energy for Developing Countries
Saturday, April 26, 1997
8:30am - 5pm

This workshop explores how to successfully implement sustainable
development projects with renewable energy technologies.  Topics covered
include integrating women into renewable energy projects; effective
technology transfer; and setting up infrastructure, economics and
financing, and microenterprises utilizing renewable energy.  Registration
fee includes handouts.  Cost: $110 Late: $125

For more information about these workshops or to register please contact
us as soon as possible.

Solar Energy International
P.O. Box 715
Carbondale, CO 81623
tel: (970)963-8855 fax: (970)963-8866
email: [email-masked]  website: www.solarenergy.org

-------------------==== Posted via Deja News ====-----------------------
      http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet