Subject: solar shingles?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 16:48:58 -0400

i was wondering if anyone can help me. For my freshman design project my
friend and I are designing a solar panel to be disguised like a set of
shingles. Does anyone know anyone in the industry doing research along
these lines, especially in the philadelphia area? Also where could we get
spec sheets on current solar panels, arrays, etc.

please post back or email me at [email-masked]
or even if you want too call me at (215) 571 -4471

Much Appreciated, Matt O'Connell

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Apr 1996 15:23:01 GMT

>   [email-masked] writes:
United Solar Systems manufactures Solar Shingels. You may contact them at :
(313) 362-4170

******************************************************************************
Thermomax Evacuated Heat Pipe Solar Collector
"Worldwide Leadership in Solar Heating System"
Home Page: http://www.thermomax.com/thermomax/
e-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: USA (410) 997-0778
Fax: USA (410) 997-0779
USA Offices:
6193 Wooded Run Drive
Columbia, MD 21044
USA
******************************************************************************