Subject: Fuel cell meeting

From: [email-masked] (Howard Smith)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 1996 08:09:00 -0700

Subject: Fuel cell meeting

All persons interested are invited to attend a joint meeting
of the Silicon Valley chapters of the American Hydrogen Asso-
ciation and the American Association for Fuel Cells at 10AM
on 10 February 1996 at the Peninsula Conservation Center,
3921 East Bayshore, Palo Alto, California USA.

John Gotthold will demonstrate Warsitz Enterprises' latest educa-
tional kit which consists of a proton exchange membrane, hydrogen
fuel cell that powers an included, miniature robot arm that can
be controlled to pick up objects and move them through three
dimensions.

He will also will be showing their "build your own" hydrogen fuel
cell kit, "PIZZA STYLE, BUY IT BY THE SLICE", with all the hard-
ware to assemble your own fuel cell stack with as many cells
(slices) that you wish.

Warsitz Enterprises also sells a very interesting kit that demon-
strates solar-hydrogen energy, fundamental to the so-called
Hydrogen Economy.  The kit consists of a small solar cell, an
electrolyzer, a proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell and a
small fan motor along with clear plastic tubing, wiring, etc. in
a portable box. A manual explains the theory and the operation.

Set it in the sunshine and the motor twirls away. Cover the solar
panel and it takes quite a while before the motor begins to slow.

It sells for $149.95 retail, but there are educational discounts.

If you can't make it to the meeting, their address is

Warsitz Enterprises
POB 3555
San Jose, CA 95156
tel: (408)623-2064
fax: (408)663-4915

Howard H. Smith
Palo Alto, CA
[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet: [email-masked] (Howard Smith)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------