Subject: Free Newsletters--Environmental Damage Valuation & Cost Benefit News

From: Ken Acks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 96 09:40:10 -0500

Three sample issues of a newsletter entitled

"ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE VALUATION AND COST BENEFIT NEWS"

are available free of charge. Please send

Name________________________________________________
Organization________________________________________
Street Address______________________________________
City, State, County, Zip____________________________
e-mail address______________________________________

to [email-masked] call (516) 897-9728, or fax (516) 897-9185

You will receive two versions--an ascii and binary (Wordperfect)
version. The ascii version is more easily read but less visually
appealing.  Many  recipients have difficulties translating the
binary files.

This is not a list. You will receive 6 to 9 mailings, and none
thereafter, unless you subscribe.

You can also obtain additional information from our web site
currently located at 

                http://people.delphi.com/kenacks/

The site currently features a text version of the April, 1996
newsletter, a large number of valuable links, and a statement of
purpose.