Subject: New Discovery of an Infinite Energy Supply

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 03:34:47

New Discovery of an Infinite Energy Supply
          A discovery that meets all the energy needs of mankind.

Low temperature (above 65 degrees celsius)
catalystic production of hydrogen from water.  

Inventors:   Harjit Shergill                     Patent Pending
                 Kamaljit Shergill
               
Demonstration will be held on
Tuesday September 24, 1996
at 10:00 AM Location: 6150 Old Winter Garden Rd.
Orlando, Fl. 32835

The composition of the catalyst
will again be revealed at 
this final demonstration.

       If you have already received instructions for the
manufacture of the catalyst through IRC chat rooms you must by now 
have convinced yourself of the validity of this discovery through 
your own experimentation.We now request that you share this 
information with all those interested in this or related fields of 
energy, after this final date/demonstration 
(Tuesday September 24, 1996) Direct all inquires
to E-mail address:  ([email-masked]) 
Location chosen for demonstration purposes only, 
no information available on site prior to demonstration.

---

From: john <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 96 12:27:17 GMT

Odour de spam, me smells.

"Did you know gullible isn't in the dictonary" seems to be fitting here.

Maybe bubbles from beer will be more productive?
-- 

Yours sincerely....John G.*?*?*?*?*? Us Neuron's don't KNOW that much, period.
*What is existance without socialising?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?
(Everybody wants to be certifiably nice on this tide of awesome tech' power.)c?
(Posts mispelt or not should be written with content to be worth saving
so as apathy doesn't drown lurkers)c?

---

From: [email-masked] (BCooley102)
Date: 7 Sep 1996 18:31:04 -0400

How about the possability of "photalisis", the braking down of H2O into H
& O using
light.

with current technoledgy we can use P.V. to produce electricity then use
that
electricity in a electrolisis to brake water into hydrogen an oxygen.
these can then be
used in a fuel cell like to produse electricity again, or fuel for other
engines.

the idea of a membrane in water that would do this directly, producing
free hydrogen
on one surface and oxygen on the other. Place such a membrane ina space
between
double glazzed windows and fill whit water!

I dont know if such a membrain has ever been developed but think that
would
possably be a source of cheep solar energy conversion

Bryan Clifford Cooley
If guns are outlawed only POLICE will have guns!
(Who has killed more? murderers or tyrants)