Subject: THERMOACOUSTIC CYCLE ENGINES AND RESONATORS-INVESTORS WANTED

From: [email-masked] (frg)
Date: 29 May 1996 20:37:09 GMT

We need working capital to develop thermoacoustic cycle (TAC) engines and 
thermoacoustic resonators (TAR) for mass marketing.  This technology is the 
first new breakthrough in thermal energy conversion in decades.  These engines 
and resonators convert thermal energy into electric current at high 
efficiency.  They cost less than one-fourth that of photovoltaic cells per 
peak Watt and have applications ranging from pollution-free lawn and garden 
equipment to automobiles to stationary power generation.  They are silent in 
operation and will operate from any source of heat, including chemical fuels 
such as gasoline, propane, alcohol and hydrogen, and from other heat sources 
such as solar radiation, waste heat from industrial processes, etc.  Using 
propane, equipment such as lawnmowers and portable generators are noiseless 
and pollution-free.  Silent generators for RV's, engines for cars, boats, 
small equipment, and many other applications are possible.  The market 
potential is enormous.  If we can find the capital, we will be a multi-million 
dollar corporation in less than five years.  Serious investors can contact 
Jonathan Aristides at (512) 218-4803, or by e-mail at [email-masked].

---

From: "Duane C. Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 09:21:24 -0700

Does anyone know anything about this?
Sounds to good to be true.
They want to sell an infopack for $135.00.

If it is true can anyone explain to us how it works.

frg wrote:
> efficiency. The market
> Jonathan Aristides at (512) 218-4803, or by e-mail at [email-masked] 
CUL8ER
Duane C. Johnson
Red Rock Energy
1825 Florence St.
White Bear Lake, MN, USA 55110-3364
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3027/
[email-masked]
(612)426-4766 h  635-5065 d