Subject: $$$$$$$ WOMEN AND MONEY $$$$$$$

From: [email-masked] (Rad)
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 1996 08:41:09 GMT

Rad wrote:
Buried in this article are several cool and naughty address’ so read
on.
Taking 5 minutes to read this may be one of the best decisions you
ever
make.

If you follow the three steps below, there is no reason whatsoever
that
why you can’t make a few bucks just like all the other rich bastards
around.
  This is a perfectly legitimate investmentopportunity.  You 
invest $5 and you receive return on your investment.  So does the next
investor.  NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER - PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE!
OBVIOUSLY IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, THEN DON'T PARTICIPATE. BUT 
PLEASE PRINT THIS ARTICLE AND GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO MAY WISH TO 
TAKE ADVANTAGE.

The procedure is very simple.

Step 1.  Write your name and address on 5 separate pieces of paper
with
the words "Please 
add me to your mailing list." Fold a $1 note or money order or bank
draft
in each of the 
pieces of paper and mail them to the following 5 addresses:

1. Deborah Gorham, 2541 High Ridge, Jennings Mo, 63136
2. Mike Burek, 2007 Sunny Brook Dr., Austin ,Tx. 78723-3451  USA
3. Todd Faggoa, 75 Courtney Rd., Dartmouth, NS B3A4C3 Canada
4. Dave Scott, 3399 E. Stone Mountain ln., Sandy, UT, 84092  USA
5.Rod Davey, 32 Burgundy St Pascoe Vale Victoria Australia 3044

Step 2. Now remove the 1st name from the top of the list and put your
name
and address as number 5 on the list.  You can do this by re-typing
this article or simply
editing and re-posting it in this or another newsgroup.

Step 3. Post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (There
are
17000 of them)

You are now in the mail order investment business and you will start
to
receiving $1 returns within a week or two.  The more newsgroups you
post to, the bigger
your return will be. You may want to rent a Post office box to handle
the volume of
mail you are likely to receive.  
If you wish to remain anonymous , you can use a pseudonym such as "The
Manager"  or "The investor",  But make sure you address is correct!

NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!

Of every 200 postings I made, I received an average of 5 replies, YES
-
ONLY 5, each with a $1 bill enclosed. You make $5 for every 200
postings WITH YOUR NAME
AT NUMBER 5.

Each person who sent you $1 now also makes, let's say, only  200
additional postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 4, i.e. 1000 postings On
average, therefore, 50 
people will send you $1 with your name at number 4.  You make $50.

Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3.
Or 
10,000 postings - average return 500 at $1 each is $500.  They make
200
postings each With YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2 = 100,000 Postings. = 5000
returns at $1 each =

$5,000.  

Finally, 5000 people make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER
1. 
And you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list.
AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE MAKES ONLY 200 POSTINGS!

TOTAL INCOME IN ONE CYCLE $55,500.

>From  time to time, when your name drops off the list, you take the
latest
posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, SEND OUT ANOTHER $5 TO
THE NAMES THAT ARE 
ON THE LIST, PUT YOUR NAME IN AT NUMBER 5 AND START POSTING 
AGAIN.  REMEMBER, 200 POSTINGS IS ONLY A GUIDELINE.  THE MORE YOU 
POST THE GRATER YOUR RETURN.

Let's review the reasons you should do this:  The only cost factors
are 5
stamps, five envelopes, and $5. Anyone can afford five dollars to put
into such an
effortless investment with SPECTACULAR RETURNS!  

Some people have said to me "What if the scheme gets played out and no
one
sends me any money?"  Big deal!  You loose $5.  BUT, WHAT IF IT WORKS!
Think of what
you stand to gain!

Do you realize how many newsgroups there are?  Do you realize how many
time this can be played out over and over, with COMPLETELY NEW people
participating? 
THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF NEWSGROUP USERS EVERY MONTH!

Remember, read the instructions carefully and PLAY FAIRLY....That's
the
only way this will work for everyone.  Get a printout so you can refer
back to this
article easily.

There is always the temptation to NOT send the money, and re-post the
article anyway.  There is nothing to keep you from doing this...But
remember that if the
people who re-post YOUR article do the same, then you make no money
either.  LET'S ALL BE
HONEST,AND WE CAN ALL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!

REMEMBER, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.

Enjoy!
Could somebody please send me the cheat codes for Dukematch
as my mate really needs to get his butt kicked
Here’s an address for a cool site  http://http.tamu.edu/~wac1277/
DONNA D'ERICO
GENA LEE NOLIN
http://152.163.199.26/borrg/biz.html
http://www.superbody.com
http://www.itouchmyself.com
http://www.libidox.com
http://erosnet.com
AMY JO jOHNSON
http://www.liquidimage.ca/vr/
www.axxis.com.kali-duke net program
http://www.liquidimage.ca/vr/