Subject: Re: Van heat (was Re: The First Oppression)

From: morse@PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_DOMAIN_FILE (Morse)
Date: 21 Dec 1996 18:03:58 GMT

Hi

My email address is [email-masked].  Please do email your stuff
to me, because it will eventually disappear from the newsgroup and
I have a really primitive computer setup and can't download stuff
easily.

Frankly, the idea of solar-heating your waterbed in your van
just sounds like hippie heaven, doesn't it?  I particularly like
the idea that you can fill up the bed every day and park the van in
the sun and not drag the water around.  For ecological purposes,
though, shouldn't you store the water and refill the bed with it?
Any ideas on how that could best be done?

As you can see, I'm quite unhandy and uninformed about such
matters.  The van is not mine personally, but belongs to a friend.
He now tells me that solar hearing in his van is not practical
because it has tinted windows.  I still think the subject is
interesting and promising. Does anyone have a suggestion about
those tinted windows?  How many would have to be replaced?

Kate