Subject: requesting information - Alternative Energy Equipment sources

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996 18:01:17 GMT

requesting information - Alternative Energy Equipment sources

I am requesting information from any individual with knowledge of
Alternative Energy Equipment sources - items include, solar
panels(electrical & hot water/heating), geothermal equipment,
windmills (power & water), water wheels, solar collection equipment,
methane digestors, hydraulic rams, electrical generators (DC & AC),
wood stoves, etc. and any sources of auxiliary equipment.

The country of origin is of no importance as we are trying to collect
information from as broad a spectrum as possible and feel that many
countries, not as blessed as we are with natural energy resources have
made great strides in the field of alternative energy generation.

Please provide by direct email if possible, email address, URL,
mailing address or contact and phone number or any information that
can be used to track down these companies.

Manufacturers & Exclusive Importers / Exporters please send
information, catalogs, pricing, etc. to

Alternative Technologies
316 Epperstone Ct.
Matthews, North Carolina     28105
USA
attn: R W Baker
fax - 704.847.6624
email - [email-masked]

I wish to thank all that respond or pass this along to others.  I will
try to reply to each response as I have made many friends around the
world in this fashion.  I also wish to apologize to those that feel
that I have invaded a private group.  Suggestions as to the most
appropriate groups for this purpose will be most appreciated and not
be taken lightly.

Sincerely,
Richard W. Baker