Subject: May SVCAHA meeting

From: [email-masked] (Howard Smith)
Date: Thu, 09 May 1996 11:06:00 -0700

All are invited to the Saturday 11 May, 10 AM, meeting of the Silicon
Valley Chapter of the American Hydrogen Association at the Peninsula
Conservation Center, 3921 E. Bayshore Drive in Palo Alto, CAlifornia.

Warsitz Enterprises will be demonstrating their new 100 watt, hydrogen
fueled, proton exchange membrane fuel cell for use in home and portable
applications.

Recent meetings have invoked lively and informative discussions on all
aspects of renewable energy and the use of hydrogen as a storage and
transport medium for that energy.

If you cannot attend, please contact the

American Hydrogen Association
216 South Clark Drive, Suite 103
Tempe, AZ 85281
tel: 1-602-921-0433
fax: 1-602-967-6601
email: [email-masked]

for information on chapter meetings nearer to you.

Thanks for your patience,

Howard H. Smith
Palo Alto, CA
[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet: [email-masked] (Howard Smith)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------