Subject: Cost per# of r11

From: [email-masked] (JANET G. BEUCLER)
Date: 5 Oct 1995 16:01:34 GMT

Does anyone want to venture how this incremental cost will change over 
the next ten years?

---

From: [email-masked] (R80)
Date: 9 Oct 1995 04:06:35 -0400

Ever hear of liquid gold?   Its called R11,12,500,502!

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 95 12:26:54 LCL

>Does anyone want to venture how this incremental cost will change over
 
If you get private answers please post the consensus.  I have asked the same
question and heard answers from $20.00 to $100.00 per pound.  The most
learned answer I got was in the neighborhood of $75.00 per pound.

---

From: [email-masked] (Gregory P. Dubois-Felsmann)
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 1995 14:39:28 -0600

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (JANET G.
> Does anyone want to venture how this incremental cost will change over 

For the contribution from the Federal excise tax in the United States,
you can take a look at the relevant sections of the U.S. tax code 
(26 USC 4681 and 4682) on SOLIS, the stratospheric ozone Web site, at

<URL:http://www.acd.ucar.edu/gpdf/ozone/usa/26usc.38D.toc.html>

In brief, the tax level for CFC-11 will increase from its 1995 level of
$5.35/lb. at a rate of $0.45/lb. per year.

Scarcity of supply is likely to totally dominate the excise tax in the
market price of CFCs, though.

The SOLIS home page is <URL:http://www.acd.ucar.edu/gpdf/ozone/>.

-- 
Gregory P. Dubois-Felsmann <[email-masked]>
National Center for Atmospheric Research