Subject: Desiccant sites

From: Dom LaVigne <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Oct 1995 13:30:57 GMT

I'm looking for interesting/informative desiccant sites to show a 
group of people, as part of an Internet demonstration.  Any 
suggestions would be appreciated.

(Please e-mail directly to me -- thanks in advance!)

-- 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^	^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dom LaVigne 		  	Catch our Wave on ARI's CoolNet 	
Site Administrator -- ARI 	http://www.ari.org		
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  	~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: Lew Harriman <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Oct 1995 21:51:44 GMT

Dom,

Here's a sample list of desiccant sites, based on a very cursory search:

http://www.tiac.net/users/judge/
Jim Judge, a Professional Engineer who has specialized
in designing desiccant systems for both manufacturers and end users.
His home page has good basic information about desiccant systems.

http://www.engr.wisc.edu/centers/sel/sel.html
John Mitchell and Sandy Klein at the Wisconsin Solar Energy
Research Center have been active in desiccant research over the last
20 years.

http://www.engr.wisc.edu/~jekel/homepage.html
Todd Jekel has participated in desiccant research at Wisconsin.

http://mercury.ethz.ch/dominik_business.html
A research site in Zurich, Switzerland, which has been active in
desicant formulation research for various chemical enginering 
applications.

http://www.munters.com/users/cargo
Munters Cargocaire, one of the largest manufacturers of desiccant
dehumidification units and systems.

http://www.smartpages.com/bryair/index.html 
Bry-Air, another major manufacturer of desiccant equipment.

http://www.agcc.org/docs/gcpi.html
The American Gas Cooling Center, which promotes the use
of gas cooling equipment and maintains information resources about
desiccant systems, absorption chillers and engine-driven cooling 
equipment.

Hope this is useful,

Lew Harriman
Mason-Grant

---

From: Jim Judge <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 1995 00:42:21 GMT

A minor correction to my (Jim Judge, Linric Company ) Web site URL,
The current URL is:

         http://www.linric.com/users/judge

Please stop by and leave some comments, etc. I really need help with the "Dry Humor" part!

Thank you,

Jim Judge

---

From: Jim Judge <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 1995 00:41:50 GMT

Thank you,

Jim Judge

---

From: Jim Judge <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 1995 00:53:01 GMT

Just a correction to the URL you posted for my home page (Jim Judge, Linirc Company )
The current URL is:

I'm working to make this an informative site on the subject of desiccants, desiccant 
dehumidifiers and desiccant cooling technology. Any help that is offered will be graciously 
accepted. I especially need help with the "Dry Humor" section.

Thank you,

Jim Judge
[email-masked]