Subject: Re: improved dehumidification in existing unit

From: [email-masked] (Allenbau)
Date: 27 Jul 1995 19:41:19 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Steve
Bukosky) writes:

>
>Help me on this.  Are you speaking of the condenser coil being
>oversized or the condensing unit too, including the compressor?  If
>the whole condensing unit is oversized, I would think you risk
>overheating the compressor as it wants to pump X quantity of gas.  You
>would pack up the condenser coil and have a high returning superheat,
>or so I see it at first glance.
>
>

Condenser coil only - most of them are too small anyhow.

Thanx - Mike

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Bukosky)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 02:02:14 GMT

>Condenser coil only - most of them are too small anyhow.

In that case you are making a higher efficiency unit. To some extent.

Exec-PC  World's Largest BBS