Subject: HELP WANTED - PERFORMANCE CONTRACTING

From: [email-masked] (Trumpeter)
Date: 19 Oct 1995 21:30:09 -0400

PROJECT MANAGER 
 
You will install and start-up mechanical and electrical PC projects. You
will also 
plan and schedule work loads, as well as submit project reports. 
Additionally, 
you will write subcontracts for mechanical and electrical contractors. 
 
We require 5+ years of project management experience (BSME/BSEE/BSIE 
preferred) along with a familiarity with energy and environmental
regulations.  
We also require an understanding of performance contracting and mechanical

services, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.  An 
understanding of HVAC and electrical equipment is essential, as is
computer 
literacy. 
 
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER - PERFORMANCE CONTRACTING 
 
Managing the business activities for Performance Contracting, you will
provide 
technical support, recurit and develop personnel resources and support 
business activities with strategic alliances.  You will also forecast/plan
the 
execution of PC business, as well as assist in the development of support 
materials for the PC market. 
 
We require a BS/BA (Master's preferred) along with 5-8 years of related 
experience.  We also require a solid understanding of market demand and 
customer relations, as well as the ability to coordinate business
development 
efforts in a large market.  Strong business planning skills are essential.

In addition to remarkable growth potential, we offer an excellent salary
and 
benefits package.  For consideration please send your resume and salary 
history to: 
 
Landis & Gyr  
P.O. Box 704 
Pine Brook, NJ  07058 
 
FAX - 201-575-7968 
 
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.  Women and minorities are encouraged
to 
apply.