Subject: low cost HVAC Windows software?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 95 18:44:01 PDT

Does anyone know of low cost Windows software for HVAC 
design, i.e. correct fan set (blower) sizing given 
a certain size, type and configuration of duct and demand.
I'm looking for something not more than $200.

I'm a one person work from my home salesperson for
laboratory furniture. A necessary adjunct to selling
lab furniture is also selling the fume hood and that
in turn involves selling the blower in most small, 
end-user direct industrial situations. 

Thanks in advance to your assistance!

Sincerely, Matt Nations

---

From: [email-masked] (Randy Wilkinson)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 1995 21:35:46 GMT

>I'm looking for something not more than $200.

Is FREE low cost enough?  Try looking with your web browser
at 'http://on-ramp.ior.com/~randyw/engrproj.html'.  It works best
if you use Netscape.  

There are windows programs for duct sizing, pipe sizing and 
psychrometric analysis.  If you like them (or not) ley me know.

Randy Wilkinson