Subject: HVAC Sim+

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Jul 1995 23:38:53 GMT

Hello All,

     I heard there is an HVAC simulation program called HVAC Sim+ .
It is public domain.  Does anyone know where I can get it?  Also,
what are the know bugs of this program?  Thanks in advance.

                                                    Kwan

---

From: "Brian A. Rock" <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jul 95 08:06:05 CDT

>what are the know bugs of this program?  Thanks in advance.

It is available from NIST.  Contact George E. Kelly there at:

U.S. Department of Commerce
NIST
Center for Building Technology
Gaithersburg, MD 20899

I don't have his phone number handy, but search the nist.gov hosts
in Gaithersburg for his e-mail address.
-- 
*************************************************************************
Brian A. Rock, Ph.D., P.E.   Voice:  (913) 864-3434
The University of Kansas     Fax:    (913) 864-5099
Architectural Engineering    E-mail: [email-masked]
Marvin Hall                  HomePage: http://energy.arce.ukans.edu/
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-2222  Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, KU!
*************************************************************************