Subject: Heat pump hookup to Home Automation

From: [email-masked] (Ron Therrien)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 23:53:50 -0500

I have a Homebase system(has relay type outputs and is programmable) that
I want to control my HVAC (heat pump) and am unsure of the wiring. It's a
York system. I would also like to cycle the compressor/heat pump on and of
in the most efficient manor as possible. Does anybody know of any wiring
diagrams or articles out there? Thanks!

-- 
Kathy Aumiller
InfoTravel Plus

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Eiden)
Date: 2 Aug 1995 00:19:01 GMT

[email-masked] (Ron Therrien) wrote:
>
>I have a Homebase system and want to control my HVAC (heat pump) and am 
unsure of the wiring....<omitted>.....Does anybody know of any wiring
>diagrams or articles out there? Thanks!

One sure suggestion is to contact the dealer who represents the 
manufacturer  of the heat pump with the model and serial number and 
request the proper wiring diagram.  This very same diagram may be found 
on the inside panel of the heat pump.

My advise is to contact a local contractor to assist your connection of 
this particular mechanical device.

-
  RICHARD EIDEN  [email-masked]