Subject: CDM Regulations, UK

From: [email-masked] (Colin Pearson)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 1995 14:58:21 GMT

From: Rohan Nanayakkara

I am involved in  research project to examine the requirements of CDM
Regulations for a Health & Safety File. The end product of this
exercise is expected to be a guidance document aimed at the Building
services Industry on the preparation of the Health & Safety File. 

As a part of this exercise, I am looking into the possibility of
producing the Health & Safety File as a computer based information
system using;

CAFM software,

Specialist software for O&M Manuals, or,

Any other software package specially developed for CDM applications.

I am interested to hear from people or organisations who would be able
to provide information on this topic.

Thanks

Rohan Nanayakkara

Research Engineer, Building Services
My views are my own and not necessarily those of my organisation