Subject: Lighting Educators Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 1995 17:44:54 -0400

August 14, 1995

As you may know, a follow-up to the Conference on Lighting Education held at
the University of Colorado is being planned at Cal Poly Pomona, and is
tentatively scheduled for October 26-29, 1995. Initial responses to this
announcement have prompted this survey.  We would appreciate a response to the
following survey at your earliest convenience. Please reply to:

Frank Smith
Cal Poly
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona CA 91768

[email-masked]

1) Do you feel a follow-on conference would be beneficial?	Yes   No

2) Do you feel a conference with a workshop format dealing with focused areas
such as the following agenda would be responsive to your interests:

	a) Conference focus:
		Teaching aids, descriptions and library resources? 	Yes
 No
	b) Workshops:
	Laboratory experiments, demonstrations, and projects? 	Yes   No
	Lecture, texts, publications, sources? 	Yes   No
	Establishment of an educators network? 	Yes   No
	Models for collaborative university-university and/or
	  university-industry instruction, research and resources? 	Yes
 No
	c) Would you be willing to take a leadership role in the workshops or
other              		conference sessions? 	Yes   No
	d) Other suggestions and comments?________________________________
	___________________________________________________________

3) Schedule options:
	a) October 26-29, 1995-likely to attend? 	Yes   No
	b) February, 1996-likely to attend? 	Yes   No
	c) Would you prefer a Th-Sun Conference?    or a Fri-Sun Conference?

4) Is an estimated 3 days lodging, meals, and fees charge of approx. $190
acceptable?	Yes   No

5) Other suggestions?_______________________________________________
	___________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________