Subject: Honeywell Building Automation Venture

From: [email-masked] (Doug Dyment)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 00:55:09 GMT

Honeywell Home & Building Control is setting up a group in Minneapolis to 
develop LonWorks(R) based products for OEM customers.  They are in the 
process of staffing this group and looking for senior hardware and 
software engineers, preferably with LonWorks experience.  Honeywell will 
pay relocation expenses to Minneapolis (a great place to live).

So if you are, or know of, someone who might be interested in such a 
position, please contact:

Steve Peterson
Product Management
Honeywell Home & Building Controls
MN10-2493
1985 Douglas Drive North
Golden Valley, MN 55422
PH: (612) 954-6549
Fax: (612) 954-4411

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not contact the sender of this message; I am just passing on 
the information for a friend, because I think it's a terrific opportunity.

-- 
  <<  Doug Dyment  ==  [email-masked]  ==  +1 415 855 7430  >>