Subject: Sources for dichroic glass?

From: [email-masked] (Greg Brown)
Date: 25 May 1995 14:48:03 +0100

Does anyone out there have any information on dichroic filters?

I am also looking for a supplier of dichroic glass, preferably in the
UK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg
(More imaginative sig under construction)

---

From: [email-masked] (the Wondering Wanderer)
Date: Fri, 26 May 95 01:25:49 +400

>Does anyone out there have any information on dichroic filters?

Dichroic filters are a color filter with a glass base and a chemical color
medium coated on one side. 

Contact Dennis Farley at Bandit Lites (615) 675-0880. He can tell you more
about them. I Know that they can be ordered in almost any color and custom
sizes. 

-mike
===============================================================================
| the Wondering Wanderer ||  The opinions of the ||  If a game has no ending, |
|    Michael D. Shook    || management are their ||    need there be rules    |
|  [email-masked]  ||     own problem!     ||  <<what about referees?>> |
|    [email-masked]   ||                      ||        <coaches?!>        |
===============================================================================