Subject: Rendering Graphics Files

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Feb 1995 11:56:22 -0500

I was wondering if any of the readers of this forum had output from rendering
programs such as Lightscape, Radiance, 3D Studio, Genesys, Envision/Luxicon,
etc. in the form of .GIF, .TIF, .BMP, .EPS, etc. files.  We are having an
engineering expo for high school students and wanted to run these files on a
program such as MS Powerpoint to cycle through (slide show) the various
graphic files.  We wanted to show the students the different kinds of
renderings that are possible/prevalent in the Lighting Design industry.

Erik H. Caylor
University of Kansas
IES Student Chapter President

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (John Bolduan)
Date: 19 Feb 1995 23:09:23 -0500

You wrote:

>I have that capability with lumen micro and I've got a good shareware
veiwer for a slide show. Power point should also work fine. Let me know
if you would like some example files and specify format.

John Bolduan
[email-masked]