Subject: Lighting in Canada-WWW Site

From: [email-masked] (Phil Morrow)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 1995 15:29:10 GMT

Lighting in Canada is a Web site (since Nov.94) devoted to providing
information on the lighting industry, with an emphasis on Canada.

This is a non-profit venture (labour of love) that provides free
listings for Canadian lighting designers and consultants, and for new
Canadian products and services. 

Interesting links to lighting information, products, and services
worldwide are provided and are welcome as well. If you know of an
interesting site, let me know.

There are areas for IES Section news, Winnipeg and Toronto are
currently participating, and your section is invited to participate as
well.
A new section for the activities of the IALD in Canada is under
development and any IALD members in Canada are invited to participate
and e-mail me with suggestions as to content or to provide their own.

Anyone with an opinion, announcement, rant or rave, in Canada or not,
is invited to participate. The idea is to have some fun and to provide
a useful service as well.

I wish to thank AECNET for the link to Lighting in Canada and the
ambitious and well done project they are undertaking as well. This
type of service can only improve and with all of us working together
we can provide the type of information to professionals that is
needed.

Visit Lighting in Canada at:
http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/pmconsult/corner.html
or e-mail me at:
[email-masked]
I am in the proccess of moving to Toronto so this site may be changing
in the next while but I assure you that the changes will be painless.

Thanks for your participation

Phil Morrow M.I.E.S.
Phil Morrow Consulting
http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/pmconsult
Lighting in Canada
http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/pmconsult/corner.html