Subject: Re: Lighting design software - addresses please.

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Carpenter)
Date: 8 May 1995 18:41:26 -0400

>I would be grateful if anyone could supply the addresses / Fax numbers of
>the manufacturers of Genesys and Lumen Micro.
>
>Thanking you in advance
>
>Gavin Donaldson-Selby

Genesys is:

The Genlyte Group
100 Lighting Way
Secaucus, NJ 07096-1508

(201) 864-3000
(201) 392-3784 fax
*****************************************************************
* Tip of the day:   RAM DISK is NOT an installation procedure!  *
*****************************************************************
* Jeff Carpenter              email:  [email-masked]     *
* Des Moines, IA                      [email-masked]           *
*                                     75231,[email-masked] *
*****************************************************************