Subject: Opening Postion for SALE ENGINEER

From: [email-masked] (Jirachai Thongthipaya)
Date: 7 Sep 1995 18:39:45 GMT

Immediate openings at BARBIZON LIGHT OF NEW ENGLAND for a Systems Integrator / 
Sales Engineer specializing in entertainment lighting equipment. 

Location        : Woburn, MA ( 30 Min. north of Boston)
        
Salary		: Commensurate with Experience

Required Skills:  

- Good communication and interpersonal skills with self motivation and sense 
of responsibility
- Familiarity with PC's and applications including Windows, Spreadsheets, CAD, 
etc..
- Emphasis on complete systems integration. Understanding all facets of a 
project
- Experience with  sales, customer service, bidding and project management
- Prior knowledge relative to the job description, or the apptitude and 
ability to learn.
                   
About Barbizon:     
================    

Barbizon is a 48 year old entertainment lighting company currently operating 
with 5 offices and expanding in to 2 new areas by this years end.
		
Barbizon Light headquarters the Systems Division, which provides lighting and 
rigging systems integration on a local, regional, national and international 
basis.
Our clients include broadcast and cable studios, theatres, performing arts 
venues,museums, casinos, feature films, production companies, lighting 
designers and academic institutions, 

We specialize in supply, installation and service of equipment in the field of 
entertainment lighting such as dimming, lighting control systems, 
rigging, power distribution, lighting instruments, lamps, expendables, and 
accessories.

To Send Resume:
===============
                E-mail  :   [email-masked]
                FAX     :   (617) 935-9273

                Snail   :   Barbizon Light. 
                Attn.   :    Mr. Case Lynch
                              3 Draper St. 
                              Woburn, MA  01801