Subject: Re: FASTER THAN LIGHT~~~WHY NOT? PLEASE E-MAIL ME

From: [email-masked] (Don Ernst)
Date: 07 Sep 1995 06:36:16 GMT

Phil Johnson writes,  Okay, my friend and I were talking
In Einstein's theory of relativity he says that nothing can exceed the
speed of light
Well, what if there is a plane (object B) that goes 3/4 the speed of
light, and a gun (object C) that can shoot a bullet 3/4 the speed of
light.
The ground would be object A
If object B was flying and object C was shot from object B, wouldn't
the speed of the bullet exceed the speed of light?
Please E-Mail ASAP

Seems to me either you have a practical problem eg it's not possible or as
the theory proceeds you have a genuine time warp occuring and the bullet
enters another time frame.   
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Kamilche Mac BBS, (360) 426-3262, (360) 426-2742, (360) 426-8928. |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Don't send me files or attachments larger than 30K combined!      |
| Send large items to [email-masked] w/forwarding instructions.  |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+