Subject: Re: FW: Street Lighting International Query

From: [email-masked] (Joe Mann)
Date: 6 Nov 1995 16:38:27 -0500

At 01:27 PM 11/3/95 -0800, you wrote:
>
>[email-masked] posted the following message on the AESP-Net listserv:
>
>I am looking for energy efficiency professionals with experience in street
>and public area lighting who might be interested in contracting to a
>potential World Bank/International Finance Corporation project.
>

Where is the location(s) of the jobs?  Has the job been specified as to
manufacturer?  Is there any retorfit work included?

I sell several lines energy efficient lighting products, and may be able
to assist you in locating qualified people to do the job...  Dick Mann
of our company is a lighting engineer with 25+ years of experience.

Joe Mann  Mann & Associates
612.835.6612

                   _\|/_
                   (o o)
 ---------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------
| [email-masked]        73's de: KA0YUA |
|    www.skypoint.net/subscribers/joem/    |
 ------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Charles Troxell)
Date: 6 Nov 1995 22:26:46 -0500

>potential World Bank/International Finance Corporation project.
Lighting Images Technology, Inc. is interested in street lighting projects.
Our experience for the past two years has been in a street lighting
evaluation and consulting contract for the City of Richmond, Virginia. (pop
200K)  Areas of concern are meeting IES/ANSI standards as well as crime
prevention and reduction efforts.

Presently we are working on a small contract for street lighting for
Historic Colonial Williamsburg, VA.  This contract requires the retrofit of
existing 60 + year colonial post top luminaires for modern light sources as
well as new reflector technology.

Our largest area of expertise is in outdoor lighting, particulary street,
and area lighting.  Our skills involve the use of many Lighting Computer
Aided Design Programs, as well as AutoCAD, etc.

We are most interested in overseas projects in the pacific rim and Australia
and Asia.  We presently have an Australian Counterpart and we trade through
that counterpart as LIT International Design Consortium with offices in Sydney.

Please forward our name to the interested party.

Charles Troxell, MIES, Certified Lighting Efficiency Professional
Lighting Images Technology, Inc.
11301 Perdido Court
Midlothian, VA 23112
804 744 2349 Vox or Fax
Charles Troxell, MIES
Lighting Images Technology
11301 Perdido Court
Midlothian, VA. 23112

"The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth, While The Rest Of Us Journey To The
Stars"
LIT International Design Consortium, Australia/USA/ Worldwide Lighting Services