Subject: Re: W3 Links

From: [email-masked] (Dave Crawford)
Date: 6 Mar 1995 13:17:48 -0500

>For all of you Web crawlers, the Kansas State University student chapter of
>IES is developing a home page on the Net.  Currently most of the information
>on the page is about our local chapter's projects and activities.  However,
>we would like to expand the page to include links to lighting resources all
>over the world.
>
>If you know of any such resources that we could link to, please let me know
>and I will include them on our page.  To browse our page, using Mosaic, point
>your URL to 'http://www.ksu.edu/~kenbeyer/ies.html'.
>
>Thanks for your help,
>
>Ken Beyer
>President
>KSU IES
>

Hi Ken,

Nice to see notice of your page.  I will have a look and email any comments
later.

The INternational Dark-Sky Association, whose goals are to promote the value
of dark skies and of quality outdoor nighttime lighting, has a page you
might want to reference.  Its temporay home is :
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/cfa/ps.nelpag/ida/IDA1.html

NELPAG has a page too, with a link from the ida page.

In time, the Web should be a most valuable resource for anyone interested in
lighting.  Let's hope that the IES as a whole (and the CIE) gets a presence
too in the not too distant future.

I'll get back after I have seen the pages.

Regards,

Dave Crawford
Dr. David L. Crawford
NOAO, Box 26732, Tucson AZ 85726 USA
Email:  [email-masked]
Phone:  602-325-9346        Fax:  602-325-9360