Subject: Re: germicidal lamp application

From: [email-masked] (Dimitri Sirota)
Date: 8 May 1995 04:24:26 -0400

To Terry McGowan,

Hi,
 I saw your posting in the sci.engr.lighting group and
wanted to know if you had any additional info  on the use of
high voltage ultra-violet lamps for industrial/municipal
waste water purification. Is this a viable technology
or are there problems with it? Do you know of any
companies using this technology for sewage/potable water
treatment? Are there any up and coming technologies that can
compete with this in replacing chlorine purification?
I would appreciate any info or leads you have on the subject.
Thanks.
			Mike Stazyk

---

From: [email-masked] (Richardson, Nina)
Date: 8 May 1995 13:26:13 -0400

To Mike Stazyk,

There is a company in Canada that makes the type of equipment that you are
referring to.  They have been quite successful.  My contact there is:

Richard Pearcey
Project Engineering Manager
Trojan Technologies
3020 Gore Road
London, Ontario Canada N5V4T7
Telephone:  519-457-3400

Nina Richardson
[email-masked]

To Terry McGowan,

Hi,