Subject: Re: W3 Links

From: [email-masked] (Rob Penney)
Date: 6 Mar 1995 18:42:27 -0500

I think
 ----------
John Bolduan wrote:
****************************************************************************
********
Please include The Lighting Resource as a URL link. Take a look if you
like. I will put yours as a link in our page(s).

http://www.webcom.com/~lightsrc/

Email me with any questions.

Best regards,
John Bolduan
[email-masked]
****************************************************************************
*********

I think that an announcement of John's new Web site deserves more fanfare
than that.  It covers all aspects of lighting, with a focus on real world
solutions and design recommendations.  It features reprinted articles from
lighting journals (this months is the excellent article on sulfur lighting
from IAEEL), energy-efficient lighting upgrade of the month, new products,
industry news, calendar of events, and gateways to over a dozen
lighting-related information resources on the Internet--the best I've seen
yet.  It's a young site, just getting started, but very sharp, well
organized, and headed in a great direction.  Give it a try.

Rob Penney
[email-masked]