Subject: Re: Q: Colour Temp. of Australian skies.

From: [email-masked] (Ray Soncini)
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 15:06:26 GMT

Simon "fish" Crone ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hi,
: 	I'm after information about the colour temperature and/or colour spectrum 
: breakdown of Australian Skies ( Perth in particular ).  Does anyone know of
: any resources or research that I can dig up?

: Any feedback would be appreciated.

: Simon.

: ________________________________________________________________________________
: |                                                   |                          |
: |  Simon Crone. - Masters Student.                  |   He who dies with the   |
: |                                                   |    most toys - Wins!     |
: |  Email:[email-masked]                |                          |
: |  http://puffin.curtin.edu.au/~crones/simon.html   |   ( Ancient coffee       |
: |  Mail:School of Architecture and Planning,        |     mug proverb .... )   |
: |       Curtin University of Technology,            |                          |
: |       GPO Box U1987, Perth, Western Australia     |   Phone: +619 351-7310   |
: |___________________________________________________|__________________________|