Subject: animated cartoons

From: Tatjana P. Jurilo <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Mar 1995 20:47:13 +0300

MicroStudio 2.5D

It is your portable personal Studio.

Multiball  Company programme turns your computer into the Studio
for creating cartoons that can be used  in  different  fields  -
entertaing, studing, advertising, presenting.
The  programme  gives  you a chance to aquire computer animation
world.
Multiball Company offers you the Studio for producing movies.
Studio works on any IBM computer from 286th to the latest model.
If you are told that there  has  been  something  similar  don't
beleive you have never seen it before.

Studio contains three "rooms".

The first room "CARTOON" is so called backstage.
Here you create your characters, dress them up,  apply  some  "make
up", create decorations, and choose music for your film.

The second room "SCRIPT" is a set.
Here you are the king.
If you learn the computer language, which consists of 130 commands,
you will be able to fulfill your ideas at the set.
"SCRIPT" room is a magic one.
The  more  up-to-date computer you have the more interesting movie
you create.
With the help of our portable Studio you  can  create  books  with
moving  pictures,  graphic  reference  books  and  a  lot  of other
interesting things.
Everything depends on the fantasy and creativity of those who will
work with MicroStudio 2.5D.

The third room "CAMERA" is the cinema.
Here you watch a film that has been just created.
Films are showed on the screen of a personal computer in a real time.

Good luck,
Multiball Company

Address for refference:

e/mail:    [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (ALE0519)
Date: 12 Mar 1995 00:30:07 -0500

Hi, I am very interested in this package. 

Sounds like consumer product? Any industry users? 

Please e-mail me w/distributor and/or retail information for acquisition. 

Thanks.

Al.