Subject: Solar Energy Society of Vancouver Island

From: Vic Yanda <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Dec 1994 23:48:16 GMT

Is anybody out there interested in helping to breath life into a
the Nanaimo-based Solar Energy Society of Vancouver Island? We've
met about five times with varying attedance, anywhere from six to
sixteen people whose professions include landscape architecture,
carpentry, computer consulting, electric door installation,
engineering, solar product retailing, real estate sales, residential 
site development, etc.
    We generally meet at 7pm on the second Tuesday of each month at
the Lighthouse Bistro meeting room, 2nd floor, 50 Anchor Way, in 
Nanaimo, B.C. If you'd like to be:

- notified of meetings
- give a presentation
- serve on the executive
- help out with organizing

please get in touch with me. For more info Email me on the net
<[email-masked]> or call me at (604) 741-8881.
    
                                                 Vic Yanda