Subject: This group????

From: [email-masked] (JoeDog1)
Date: 2 Jan 1995 05:02:27 -0500

Why can't I view anything in this group?????????????
Keith Brown
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (B. Allen)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 1995 17:27:44 GMT

> Why can't I view anything in this group?????????????

Because it's about aromatherapy.

Use your NOSE, Keith.

--
Bruce Allen                                        [email-masked]  
          "Man partly is and wholly hopes to be"  -- Robert Browning
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (CLARK26)
Date: 5 Jan 1995 18:54:53 -0500

Someone has decided to kill this newsgroup for reasons known only to
themselves.  I wish I knew why this group offended their sense of
whatever.