Subject: jittery mom

From: Schomberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 95 12:18:01 -0500

My mom recently started a medication that makes her high-strung and jittery.
I would like to hear suggestions for essential oils that could help these
side effects of the drug.  Rose was one idea I came up with.  Does this
sound reasonable?
Chamomile has worked well for her insomnia.
p.s. does it annoy anyone else that this newsgroup is so dead? I know
there is a mailing list, but I think there is a place for a newsgroup too.

---

From: [email-masked] (Steven Katz)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 19:36:14 GMT

>there is a mailing list, but I think there is a place for a newsgroup too.

Good point, bring it up in alt.config.

WARNING:  Should you decide to raise this topic in alt.config, you may be
          subject to un-warranted levels of scrutiny, as this group does 
          not appear to function democratically.  Although your idea is
	  shared my many others, it is not by most who matter.

	  "All animals shall be created equal, but some are more equal 
	  than others."     -Animal Farm

--
Steven Katz <[email-masked]>

---

From: [email-masked] (A2 Ellen)
Date: 30 Jan 1995 10:49:15 -0500

>side effects of the drug. 

What kind of medicine is she taking. Is jitteryness a side-effect? Has she
told her doctor of this side effect?

I'll do some research in a book I have and post later...

Ellen