Subject: Rosemary forum

From: [email-masked] (Annalisa)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 94 19:04:19 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to start a discussion about Rosemary.  I've read it is one of the
oldest herbs, that is, it has been a part of folk medicine for a long time. 
What do you know about it and where did you find out your info?  Interesting
Rosemary stories are welcome too. Please post in the newsgroup.

Thanks,

Annalisa
[email-masked]
=============================================================================
     __
    /  \              Ipsys Software - USA HQ, San Francisco
    \__/           
   _____              
  |_  i |                              |   Tollfree :  1 800 METACASE
    | p |      Ipsys Software          |   Tel      :  415 693 9200   
    | s |      388 Market St #400      |   Fax      :  415 296 2547
    | y |      San Francisco CA 94111  |   E-mail   :  [email-masked]
   _| s |_     USA                     |               [email-masked]
  |_______|                            |               [email-masked]
 
=============================================================================