Subject: Re: aromatherapy mailing list

From: [email-masked] (D. Carlson)
Date: 11 Oct 1994 15:28:49 GMT

The Lady Rhia ([email-masked]) wrote:
: [email-masked] (Steven Katz) writes:

: > The proposal for the creation of this group, followed by some debate,
: > ultimately resulted in objections by mail-admins that frequent
: > alt.config.  This was enough to warrant a pledge to rmgroup any
: > successfully created aromatherapy group.  Therefore, I don't expect this
: > group to remain here much longer.

: *How many* admins griped?  Just one?  I find it hard to believe that this
: group would be targeted rather than some of the brain-dead groupnames I've
: seen pass through my newsreader in the past few months.

: Seems to me I've seen sort of thing before...

: Rhia
: (anarchist and proud of it)
What does this mean?  If the group was approved & put on the system, why 
is it being yanked?  wouldn't that happen *before* it goes on the net?  
what can we do about it?
diane

---

From: The Lady Rhia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 03:10:42 GMT

[email-masked] (Steven Katz) writes:

> The proposal for the creation of this group, followed by some debate,
> ultimately resulted in objections by mail-admins that frequent
> alt.config.  This was enough to warrant a pledge to rmgroup any
> successfully created aromatherapy group.  Therefore, I don't expect this
> group to remain here much longer.

*How many* admins griped?  Just one?  I find it hard to believe that this
group would be targeted rather than some of the brain-dead groupnames I've
seen pass through my newsreader in the past few months.

Seems to me I've seen sort of thing before...

Rhia
(anarchist and proud of it)