Subject: aromatherapy resources

From: [email-masked] (Pattynyne)
Date: 15 Oct 1994 14:21:05 -0400

someone requested suppliers of essential oils....

since I work for one....I will name quite a few...so it doesn't appear as
I am promoting our own interests..You will have to learn about each one
and decide which will work for you.

Aroma Vera (supplier of EO's and their own line of products)
1-800-669-9514

Tisserand Aromatherapy(same as Aroma Vera)
707-769-5120

Original Swiss Aromatics (EO suppliers)
415-459-3998

Oshadi (EO Suppliers)
1-800-933-1008

Aromatherapy Seminars(education, books, EO supplies)
1-800-677-2368

Lifetree Aromatix
818-986-0594

I hope this helps in your search...I can attest for the quality of the
above mentioned companies..I am pleased with all of them.

[email-masked]