Subject: Re: aromatherapy mailing list

From: [email-masked] (Pattynyne)
Date: 13 Oct 1994 22:41:06 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, The Lady Rhia
<[email-masked]> writes:
I agree.....about us just ignoring him....and going ahead....I don't know
successful it will be having a newsgroup and mailing list....I like a
newsgroup....it is easier to keep track of for me...I get so much
mail....I have to weed through it to get to the good stuff..

if you want to joing the mailing list...join us....keep posting
here....and we will test out how many people have access...

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Harry H Conover)
Date: 14 Oct 1994 06:24:10 GMT

The Lady Rhia ([email-masked]) wrote:
: [email-masked] (D. Carlson) writes:

: > What does this mean?  If the group was approved & put on the system, why
: > is it being yanked?  wouldn't that happen *before* it goes on the net?
: > what can we do about it?
: >
: > diane

: Well, alt.aromatherapy is still here on this system...

: None of the alt.* hierarchy is moderated, and as far as I know, there are
: no specific approvals to be gained before creating a group, other than
: those of common sense and general cooperation.  This is why such silly
: names as "alt.wesley.die.die.die" and such show up every so often.

: I don't think an alt.* group can be killed or yanked net-wide, but only at
: each specific site, by whichever administrator is keeping an eye on that
: local newsfeed.  So my guess is that that admin who griped and made such a
: fuss is only going to be able to rmgroup his own system.

: My opinion of this whole thing is to go ahead and create the group, and
: let Mr. Furr fuss and whine and rmgroup his site, and we'll go our happy
: way and ignore him, as we already do on most of the other groups.

: Rhia

Actually, this newgroups has been around for a month or more. I noticed,
because I wondered what it was all about.

Would somebody like to volunteer?

Will it explain why wearing the combination of English Leather after shave
and Claiborne cologne is a fantastic attraction to some women?  (It really
is!)  It works so well that I really have to wonder what they put in it.

Still, I doubt that's what this group is about.

                                         Harry C.

---

From: [email-masked] (Harry H Conover)
Date: 14 Oct 1994 06:24:10 GMT

: Rhia

                                         Harry C.

---

From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 25 Oct 1994 00:53:05 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>here....and we will test out how many people have access...

I'm reading this group and archiving it in my alternative healthcare 
Gopher as well. 

gopher sunsite.unc.edu

go to:

Worlds of sunSITE, Browse sunSITE archives, Medicine, Alternative Healthcare,
discussion-groups, newsgroups, alt.aromatherapy, Alt.aromatherapy

Lawrence
[email-masked]