Subject: HOWL!Rant_Poetry/[email-masked],Toronto@8:30pm

From: [email-masked] (Bob Allisat)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 23:18:23 GMT

HH       HOWL! Rant Poetry / Wednesdays @ 585 Bloor St W, Toronto @ 8:30pm
 HHH
 HHH       HH     Wednesday, January 24, 1996  8:30pm.......... VIRGIN HOWL
 HHH       HHH      Wednesday, January 31, 1996  8:30pm......... ADOLF HOWL
 HHH       HHH        Wednesday, February 7, 1996  8:30pm......... BOB HOWL
 HHH       HHH          Wednesday, February 14, 1996  8:30pm..... LOVE HOWL
 HHH       HHH             Wednesday, February 21, 1996  8:30... ANAIS HOWL
 HHH       HHH 
 HHH       HHH        OOOOO                             LLL            !!
 HHH       HHH     OOOOOOOOOO    WWW       W       WWW  LLL           !!!
 HHHHHHHHHHHHH    OOOOOOO   OOO   WWW     WWW     WWW   LLL          !!!!
 HHHHHHHHHHHHH   OOOOOO       OO   WWW   WWWWW   WWW    LLL          !!!!
 HHH       HHH   OOOOO        OO    WWW WWW WWW WWW     LLL          !!!!
 HHH       HHH   OOOOOO     OOOO     WWWWW   WWWWW      LLL          !!!!
 HHH       HHH    OOOOO    OOOO       WWW     WWW       LLL           !!!
 HHH       HHH      OOOOOOOOOO         WW     WW        LLL           !!!
 HHH       HHH         OOOOO                            LLLLLLLLLLL    !!
 HHH       HHH                                          LLLLLLLLLLL    !!
 HHH       HHH                                                          !
  HH       HHH      ... I rant, therefore I am happy ...
            HH                                                         !!
                               HOWL!                             rant  !!
 C  O  M   M  O  N            HOWL!                         wednesday
 K  N  O  W  L  E  D  G  E   HOWL!                    poetry readings
 bookstore        presents  HOWL!                 8:30pm @ Cello Cafe
                           HOWL!             585 Bloor St. W  Toronto
  (416)  539 - 8550       HOWL!         witness toronto's rant poetry
  <[email-masked]>    HOWL!   hosted by the one & only bob allisat
                        HOWL! presented by common knowledge bookstore
 31/01/96 ...... ADOLF HOWL!      in the classless Cello Cafe located
 07/02/96 ....... BOB HOWL!           @ 585 Bloor Street West Toronto
 14/02/96 ..... LOVE HOWL!                 Wednesdays Eight Thirty pm
 21/02/96 ... ANAIS HOWL!                    just two ($2.00) dollars

        <http://www.vrx.net/allisat>     <[email-masked]>