Subject: Re: it is here

From: [email-masked] (Greg Casher)
Date: 30 Sep 1994 22:58:49 GMT

Angela T Daniels ([email-masked]) wrote:
: So the group is alive! Great news. Looking forware to great articles
: amy

: --
: Amy Daniels
: Graduate Student, Geology
: University of Texas at Dallas-Center for Lithospheric Studies
: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Angela T Daniels)
Date: 30 Sep 1994 19:45:27 GMT

So the group is alive! Great news. Looking forware to great articles
amy

--
Amy Daniels
Graduate Student, Geology
University of Texas at Dallas-Center for Lithospheric Studies
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Pattynyne)
Date: 1 Oct 1994 01:40:03 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(Greg Casher) writes:

Yes! The group was created......but now  we also have an aromatherapy
mailing list!!!

Here is the info as transmitted to me by [email-masked]:

>Welcome to the aromatherapy/aromachology mailing list!
 
>The purpose of this mailing list is discussion of various aspects of the
>profession and practice of the use of aromatics with theraputic intent.
>The discussion format will resemble that of a group of friends sitting
>around a table, talking about a topic in which everyone shares an
intrest. 
>There is no filtering done on items submitted to the mailing list. 

>In order to use the mailing list, there are two important addresses.  To
>submit an item to the mailing list, mail it to: 

>          [email-masked]

>To request changes, make comments, etc., send mail to:

>          [email-masked]

>The mailing list is set up as a "reflecting"- or "exploding"-type mailing
>list rather than a digest form.  This means that you will receive
periodic
>messages during the day rather than one large collection of messages
>every day or so. 

I will email all the people who voted...I am sure alot of you will find
this group on your own!

I will begin posting  this weekend...I will try to include some articles
and aromatherapy sources..

I would personally like to see this as a "show and  tell" list as well as
discussion...I am always interested in what people are doing or making as
far as blends and and other aromatherapy products.

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Pattynyne)
Date: 1 Oct 1994 02:29:01 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(Pattynyne) writes:

Seems like this list is getting roomgrouped.....I can't post new
messages...I can only respond to this thread that was already here.....oh
well....that's too bad...well I guess we shall stick to the mailing list!

[email-masked]