Subject: aromatherapy mailing list

From: [email-masked] (Steven Katz)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 18:34:41 GMT

There is an electronic mailing list for discussion of aromatherapy. To
join the mailing list or to request more information about the mailing
list, send e-mail to [email-masked]. 

Steven

---

From: [email-masked] (Barry Kapke)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 10:12:24 GMT

Steven Katz ([email-masked]) wrote:
: There is an electronic mailing list for discussion of aromatherapy. To
: join the mailing list or to request more information about the mailing
: list, send e-mail to [email-masked]. 

Is it different than this newsgroup?

-Barry

-- 
Barry Kapke, Director   |    "All that we are    | INTERNET: [email-masked]
DharmaNet International |    is the result of    | WWW: http://sunsite.unc.edu
P.O. Box 4951           | what we have thought." |           /dharma/defa.html
Berkeley, CA 94704-4951 |        (BUDDHA)        | DIAL-UP BBS: (510) 836-4717

---

From: [email-masked] (Steven Katz)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 20:10:48 GMT

>Is it different than this newsgroup?

The proposal for the creation of this group, followed by some debate,
ultimately resulted in objections by mail-admins that frequent alt.config. 
This was enough to warrant a pledge to rmgroup any successfully created
aromatherapy group.  Therefore, I don't expect this group to remain here
much longer. 

Steven