Subject: Food combining, The Hay System and such like

From: [email-masked] (omo Adelakun Toyin K)
Date: 21 May 1994 23:10:12 +0100

Dear folk,
I will be most obliged for any details you can give me regarding the
Hay System (circa 1937), more recently known as "food combining", and
possibly now being researched under the heading "nutrient interaction".
Recent findings, especially in the area of physiological implications
and explanations, will come very much in handy.

My sincere thanx in advance.

Regards,
Toyin.
--
omo Adelakun, Toyin K.                          Phone: (44-)0256-343 520
                                                UKnet: [email-masked]

                        pOBODY'S Nerfect        - Anon.
-- 
omo Adelakun, Toyin K.                          Phone: (44-)0256-343 000 x319125
                                                UKnet: [email-masked]

                        pOBODY'S Nerfect        - Anon.