Subject: Re: Vinegar for joint problems??

From: [email-masked] (BrucePeter)
Date: 17 May 1995 22:37:01 -0400

David,
My wife, Donna is an Holistic Counselor.  I asked her and she said Evening
Primrose Oil would be more for women.  The vinegar will help but it must
be "RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR" any health food store should have it.  If you
can't locate it call Donna at 516-661-4187.  But you really shouldn't have
a problem locating it locally. Now, this is the recipe to use:
2 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar to 8-10 oz of water.  Add 1-2
teasponns of honey(to taste).  This is good, especially first thing in the
morning.
This should help reduce the bone spurs.  It also helps eliminate Uric acid
deposits which is why it would reduce general soreness. 
There are many other benefits to using Raw apple cider vinegar.
Two books on the subject are 1. "Dr. Lust Speaking...Cider Vinegar" by
Cyril Scott; and 2. "Apple Cider Vinegar Health System" by Bragg & Bragg.
I'll bet Rosemary at Healing Pages Bookstore e-mail [email-masked]
could locate them for you.
If this doesn't work for you there may some chinese herbal combinations my
wife Donna can suggest.  But you may want to try the vinegar first as the
cost is negligble.
Hope this is helpful.  Let me know how you make out.
-Bruce-