Subject: Re: Info on the Internet?

From: [email-masked] (Henriette Kress)
Date: 11 Nov 1995 08:48:02 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>
>http://www.io.org/~herbs/InfoCenter/Overview.html is a great place to 
>start.

... or you can go see who has done what and check the places all the 
stuff on above page is taken from:

(sorry folks, I resent the style of above mentioned InfoCenter site, 
which boils down to taking all documents from well-known herbal sites,
while leaving out attributions to authors, and also leaving out all
the funny between-the-lines -thingies)

Herbal hall               http://www.crl.com/~robbee/herbal.html
Michael Moore's homepage  http://www.rt66.com/hrbmoore/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html
Algy's herbpage           http://frank.mtsu.edu/~sward/herb/herb.html
Henriette's homepage      http://sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed

in addition I'd recommend
Howie's home              http://www.teleport.com/~howieb/howie.html
Soaring bear's homepage   
http://ellington.pharm.arizona.edu/~bear/sci.html#botany

all of which should keep you busy for some time.

Have fun.
Henriette

--
Henriette Kress          [email-masked]            Helsinki, Finland.
                    http://sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed
Medicinal + Culinary herbFAQs, plant pictures from Finland, and stuff.