Subject: List health publications FREE on the Web

From: [email-masked] (Michael R Prolman)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 02:19:18 GMT

Nonprofit groups can list two publications about health for
FREE in UNCAT, the catalog of uncataloged titles not generally
available in a bookstore or library.

UNCAT has titles from businesses, nonprofit groups, trade
associations, museums and self-published authors with research
reports, pamphlets, brochures, catalogs, newsletters, booklets, books,
videocassettes and audio cassettes.

Here are some of the health-related organizations listing titles
in UNCAT:

Alis Ann Ruch Burn Foundation
American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
Epilepsy Foundation of America
Jaw Joints & Allied Musculo-Skeletal Disorders Foundation
Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International
Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition
National Brain Tumor Foundation
Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

You can explore UNCAT at this case-sensitive URL:

http://www.sapphire.com/UNCAT/

If you have any difficulty connecting, an alternate URL is:

http://www.digimark.net/UNCAT/

Check out the Hello Direct, Inc. catalog in the Products subject area
to see the full scope of UNCAT.

If you are new to the Web, try typing:

Lynx http://www.sapphire.com/UNCAT/

or

Lynx http://www.digimark.net/UNCAT/

If you want detailed information about UNCAT, or have only
e-mail access to the Internet, send e-mail to:

[email-masked]

*****************
Michael R. Prolman
President
Sapphire Press

Please accept our apologies if you saw a similar post from us last
week. Due to circumstances beyond our control, it was necessary
for us to post twice.