Subject: Re: WORLD GOVERNMENT

From: [email-masked] (Len Bucuvalas)
Date: 19 Aug 92 00:39:02 GMT

All this talk about a world governemt, but what does it really
mean? IMHO: no national sovreignity; laws that supersede our
own; police powers granted to an outside authority; an
horrific tax structure to equal out the haves vs the have
nots; etc ...... In my opinion, a unified world is an
idealistic and wonderful dream. But on a prgmatic level, look
at the jerks who are running the show now? I don't want them
to have that kind of power over me and mine.

So in a One World Government, quite obviously each nation's
constitution would have to be subservient to the world
constitution....this would mean calling for a 

	constitutional convention

But for what reason....what purpose???? To eliminate your
constitution. The following file describes what they would
replace it with.

Len

STANDARD DISCLAIMER
================================================================

Article 18315 of talk.politics.guns:
Xref: casbah.acns.nwu.edu alt.society.civil-liberty:3361 misc.legal:15704 talk.politics.guns:18315
Newsgroups: alt.society.civil-liberty,misc.legal,talk.politics.guns
Path: casbah.acns.nwu.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!rpi!usc!wupost!decwrl!csus.edu!csusac!unify!unify!rjc
From: [email-masked] (Ronald Cole)
Subject: The Proposed Constitution for the 'Newstates of America', An analysis

                THE PROPOSED CONSTITUTION FOR THE 
                     'NEWSTATES OF AMERICA'

                         An analysis by

                     E. Stanley Rittenhouse

     This new constitution would replace the present U.S. 
Constitution and would dissolve the States as we know them into 
Newstates, "each comprising no less than 5 percent of the whole 
population."  This new constitution with its regional government 
would bring about an oligarchy at the expense of our 
Constitutional Republic.  This form of dictatorship that is 
planned for America would bring into even more prominence and 
power the crowd who wants a "New World Order."

     This proposed constitution is, in itself, a vehicle for the 
transition from our proven, tried and true, divinely-ordained 
Constitution to the New World Order that man, in his own efforts, 
hopes to impose upon mankind.

     The first eight words of the preamble clearly spell out all 
of the above.  "So that we may join in common endeavors" assumes 
that everyone wants to support their endeavors to destroy 
America's sovereignty, states rights and the individual's God-
given liberty and freedom.  Should this be accomplished, the 
states would be abolished in favor of regions known as 
"Newstates."  By their assumption, the initiative is taken and 
the momentum gained.

     The "common endeavors" in this case is the destruction of 
our U.S. Constitution so as to replace it with a dictatorship.  
The new would have the form and appearance of the old but there 
the similarity would end.  The Newstates of America Constitution 
is merely a form of the old in order to pacify those still 
remembering the liberty that is guaranteed.  The new constitution 
is a bridge, a part of the hopefully peaceful transition from a 
Constitutional Republic to an oligarchic world dictatorship.  The 
mere fact that this new constitution is to be in effect only 25 
years and that many opportunities are provided to revise and 
rewrite it in those years, indicates the role of transition.

     Article XI, Section 2 declares:  "When this Constitution 
shall have been in effect for twenty-five years the Overseer 
shall ask, by referendum whether a new Constitution shall be 
prepared."  And should those in power be defeated in the case of 
amending their new constitution, they won't take no for an 
answer.  To quote Article XI, Section 1:  "If rejected (that 
which they proposed), it may be restudied and a new proposal 
submitted."  So evidently, it is not possible for the people to 
totally reject that which the appointed Principal Justice and 
that which the appointed Senate proposes.

     The word "emergency" appears frequently in the proposed 
Constitution but is never mentioned in our U.S. Constitution.  
Consequently, an "emergency" is used to impose new dictates--
which could only be accomplished at the expense of the U.S. 
citizen's liberty.

     Much of the language is vague leaving it wide open to 
various interpretations--and of course the ones in power would 
control the courts as our judicial system would be restructured 
to favor the continuance of power.  This would be accomplished by 
eliminating the present checks and balances so established within 
the present Constitution.  The legislative, judicial and 
executive branches would be replaced with six branches, all 
designed and structured to perpetuate those in power.

     Article XII spells out clearly the awesome dictatorial power 
that will be put into the hands of a few.  Section 1 states:  
"The President is authorized to assume such powers, make such 
appointments, and use such funds as are necessary to make this 
Constitution effective as soon as possible after acceptance by a 
referendum he may initiate."  Section 4 says, "the president 
shall cause to be constituted an appropriate commission to 
designate existing laws inconsistent with this Constitution, and 
they shall be void."

     The new order would bring about land use--the federal 
control or "use" of private property.  (And we all know there can 
be no human rights without property rights!)  The Newstates 
Constitution declares:  "No property shall be taken without 
compensation."  By leaving the word "just" out, the compensation 
becomes very arbitrary and the final decision would rest with the 
government.  Article VI, B, Section 16, states:  "To acquire 
property and improvements for public use at costs to be fixed, if 
necessary, by the Court of Claims."  The Court of Claims will be 
made up of appointees.

     In order for the One-Worlders to maintain themselves in 
power, the key positions would be filled by appointees with the 
authority as well as the power being given to these unelected 
bureaucrats.  Such officials as the Overseer, the Watchkeeper, 
the National Regulator, the Intendant, the Principal Justice and 
his appointed members of all national courts, the Public 
Custodian, the chairman of the National Planning Board, 
Chancellors of External, Financial, Legal & Military Affairs and 
the appointed Senate, to name a few will be the unelected.  This 
approach would tend to continually bring to power only those of 
like mind.  This is completely contrary to the attitude and 
approach our Founding Fathers had back in 1789 when writing the 
U.S. Constitution.  Their concern was with the individual, his 
life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; certainly not with an 
obsession of bringing more power to themselves and perpetuating 
themselves in power.  The fact that power corrupts and absolute 
power corrupts absolutely still applies today as it did then and 
should make us eternally vigilant against such a trend ever 
developing toward absolute power.

     Article I, Section 1, states:  "Freedom of expression of 
communication, of movement, of assembly or of petition shall not 
be abridged except in declared emergency."  In other words, all 
freedom is dependent upon whether the government would declare an 
emergency or not.  But freedom is a right not to be revoked; they 
make it a privilege and at the mercy of their whim.  This would 
be government by men, not by law.

     As this constitution states throughout, so much is dependent 
on certain conditions which can be determined at a later date, 
"Except in declared emergency;" "except in the interest of 
national security;" "Existing states may continue and may have 
the status of Newstates if the Boundary Commission, hereinafter 
provided, shall so decide;" "except they be approved;" "unless 
authorized;" "shall conform to his regulation;" etc., all point 
out that the form of government proposed by this document would 
be very arbitrary and dictatorial with the individual being 
forced to yield to his government.  The result would be very 
little individual liberty.

     Article I, B, Section 8 would establish federal gun control 
and at the same time the dissolution of our 2nd Amendment which 
guarantees the citizen the right to bear arms.

     This proposed new government would control the elections.  
Political parties would need the approval of the Overseer and 
elections would be controlled by controlling the spending; this, 
in turn, would control the legislature.

     The club of Revenue Sharing would also be in effect.  "If 
governments of the Newstates fail to carry out fully their 
constitutional duties, their officials shall be warned and may be 
required by the Senate, on the recommendations of the 
Watchkeeper, to forfeit revenues for the Newstates of America."  
(Art II, Sec 15).

     This new constitution establishes the President with a term 
of nine years.  This would make the government still less 
accountable to the people.

     There no longer would be a competitive, free-enterprise 
system but a "planned economy."  And the planners would be 
appointed by the President.

     This constitution would seek to dictate that the interests 
of America not be put first.  Article IV, Section 13 & 14 
declares:  "In making plans, there shall be due regard to the 
interests of other nations and such cooperation with their 
intentions as may be approved by the Board.

     "There may also be cooperation with international agencies 
and such contributions to their work as are not disapproved by 
the President."

     In regard to taxes, the President would be the tax czar, a 
virtual dictator.  "To assist in the maintenance of economic 
stability, the President may be authorized to alter rates by 
executive order."  Article VI, B, Section 9d.

     The economic dictatorship is also promoted in Article VII, 
the Regulatory Branch, Section 1 declares that the "National 
Regulator...shall make and administer rules for the conduct of 
all economic enterprises."  But "they" always look out for 
their own.  Section 3 states:  "Under procedures approved by the 
Board, the Regulator shall charter all corporations or 
enterprises except those exempted because of size or other 
characteristics, or those supervised by the Chancellor of 
Financial affairs, or the intendant..."  One wonders what 
characteristics would be sufficient to escape the hand of the 
Regulator?

     Section 10:  "The Regulator shall make rules for and shall 
supervise marketplaces for goods and services."  The law of 
supply and demand would come under the heel of the bureaucrat.

     The free-enterprise system that has provided the prosperity 
and level of living that is the envy and standard of the world 
would be abandoned by these international-socialists promoting 
the scheme and conspiracy of a socialistic, dictatorial economic 
system that has proven throughout the history of mankind, to be 
disfunctional, non-workable and a total failure.  Why, you may 
ask?  This whole document and what it represents is a move toward 
a centralization of power so that the few may control the many.

     "The President may make agreements with OTHER ORGANIZED 
PEOPLES for a relation OTHER THAN FULL MEMBERSHIP in the 
Newstates of America.  They may become citizens and may 
PARTICIPATE IN THE SELECTION OF OFFICIALS.  They may RECEIVE 
ASSISTANCE for their development or or from the National Sharing 
Fund if they conform to its requirements; and they may serve in 
civilian or military services, BUT ONLY AS VOLUNTEERS.  They 
shall be REPRESENTED IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES BY MEMBERS 
ELECTED AT LARGE, their number proportional to their 
constituencies; but each shall have at least one; and each shall 
in the same way choose one permanent member of the Senate."

     The [capitalized] emphases are added and they speak for 
themselves.

     This document would put America at the mercy of the United 
Nations by recognizing U.N. agreements on par with our treaties 
(Article VIII, Section 14c).  This would open the door to the 
Genocide Treaty with evils too numerous to list here.

     When a government is highly centralized, it is also highly 
vulnerable.  It is an efficient structure for takeover by a 
determined minority.  When there is decentralization and the 
power of the government truly rests with its citizens, to capture 
a part only provides a threat to the whole but does not 
necessarily mean a total loss.  This system of checks and 
balances which we enjoy under the U.S. Constitution provides the 
opportunity of correcting the wrong, throwing the rascals out and 
preserving the Union.  The name itself says it all, the United 
States of America, not a collection of federal regions controlled 
and run by the unelected elite.

     In diversification of authority and power, there is 
security.  States' rights themselves provide that service and 
when united in a Union provide a formidable structure against 
attack from without and subversion from within.  To weaken that 
structure, the states and their rights must be dissolved.  The 
Newstates (regions) and this infamous constitution would weaken 
the Union and make us vulnerable to these vultures who want 
America for their own.

     Certain powerful forces hope to replace the freedoms 
guaranteed in our Constitution by their own dictatorship--a 
cleverly disguised dictatorship.  It has been planned to resemble 
superficially the government we have now, so that we will not 
recognize it for what it is--until too late.

     They are using every propaganda trick at their command to 
make us lower our guard.  For years they have been working 
through groups too numerous to list, orchestrating their efforts 
to force a "New Constitution" on us while the people of America 
slumber, unaware of what is happening.

     In 1964 a tax-exempt foundation, the far left, 
internationalist "Center for the Study of Democratic 
Institutions," an offshoot of the multibillion dollar Ford 
Foundation, began writing a "New Constitution."  It took ten 
years and hundreds of thousands of tax-free dollars to write.  
The final version was prepared under the leadership of Rexford G. 
Tugwell, well-known in the 1930's as one of FDR's "brain-
trusters."

     The "Newstates Constitution" is a blueprint for the slavery 
of the American people.  It is a document you should know and 
understand to comprehend the conspiracy that powerful forces in 
America have entered into in order to snap the manacles of an 
international dictatorship on the arms and legs of America.

     This 32-page document contains, in addition to the complete 
text of the "Newstates Constitution," a review by Col. Curtis B. 
Dall, Chairman of Liberty Lobby, and a commentary by E. Stanley 
Rittenhouse, Liberty Lobby's Legislative Aide.  Colonel Dall is a 
former investment banker who has been connected with the federal 
banking-political complex at the highest levels.  He is also a 
well-known author and lecturer.

=================================================================

                    L I B E R T Y   L O B B Y
                         (202)  546-5611
                   300 Independence Ave., S.E.
                     Washington, D.C.  20003

--
Ronald Cole           +----------------------+  internet: [email-masked]
Software Engineer II  | This space for rent. |  uucp:     uunet!unify!rjc
Unify Corporation     +----------------------+  voice:    +1 916 928 6238
          "THE BILL OF RIGHTS --- Void where prohibited by law"