Subject: "The Project" Newsletter - 4 of 4 (Winter-Spring-Summer 1991-92)

From: [email-masked] (Steve Crocker)
Date: 28 Nov 1992 11:34:23 GMT

The Project

Winter-Spring-Summer 1991-92
Volume VIII Number 4 & Volume IX Numbers 1-2

Published by A-albionic Research, P. O. Box 20273, Ferndale, Michigan 48220.
Copyrighted articles are so indicated.  All other articles may be re-printed
free of charge if the name and address of A-albionic Research is included as
the source of the article or excerpt.  Display, classified, and insert
advertising rates upon request.  Acceptance of advertising does not imply
endorsement!  Buyer beware!

Note:  This is the Winter-Spring 1992 Project.  It is coverted to DOS ASCII
text from WordPerfect 5.1.  See accompanying files for text boxes.  Those who
wish to receive WordPerfect 5.1 files including text and graphics should send
a disk 3.5 or 5.5 and $5.00 to A-albionic Research, PO Box 20273, Ferndale,
Michigan 48220

Note:  This issue contains a catalog.  The books listed are available from
A-albionic Research.  An order form is included in a separate file.

Black Paranoia on the Rise
Conspiracy Theories Abound!

      By now, few readers can have missed noticing the growth of the "Black 
paranoia" phenomenon, an outgrowth of the more extreme forms of "Afrocentrism" 
that inform it.  It has been covered, "with concern", in all the major media 
including Time, Newsweek, The New York Times, and network news.  It has also 
been covered from varying perspectives in Black media such as Emerge, Ebony, 
Class, Essence, etc.  Under the pressures of decreasing opportunities and 
increasing desperation in a deteriorating economy, the "crack cocaine plague", 
the Black underclass crime epidemic, and AIDS plague that are ravaging so many 
formerly stable, if deprived, Black communities, many Blacks are coming to 
believe in a White Conspiracy to destroy, rather than "just" dominate, 
exploit, discriminate against, and oppress, the Blacks and other non-Whites in 
America and around the world.  Often drawing on Birch Society, Liberty Lobby, 
and LaRouche materials, as well as left-wing socialist ruling class authors, 
many have fingered the "Global 2000" project of the "White dominated" Council 
on Foreign Relations as the "public face" of the conspiracy.  Black conspiracy 
theorists uniformly suspect that AIDS is an artificial disease specifically 
designed by the White Power Structure to destroy people of color and that 
crack cocaine is purposely allowed to flood the Black-Hispanic ghettos.  Note: 
Most "responsible" Black publications and leaders have warned against 
conspiratorial excesses which may tend to rationalize failure.

      Those wishing to "get up to speed" with the state of Black conspiracy 
theory should consult the books listed and reviewed under "Race" in this 
issue.  While stipulating that much of the Black oriented recommended 
literature goes overboard in glorifying Black cultures and emphasizing the 
Black input to multi-cultural Egypt, there are important germs of truth that 
provide excellent antidotes for the admittedly symmetrically, White-biased 
conspiracy theories which have, until now, formed the bulk of our "recommended 
reading".  Remember that all our recommended reading is selected only for the
germs of truth, theory, and speculation provided, not for the biased overview
and social organism building, propaganda message.

Paradox in the Black Theories

      Few conspiracy theorists would dispute the nearly universal Black
conspiracy theory that the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy to rule the world descends
from the Egyptian Occult Theocracy (See our review of James' The Stolen Legacy
and turn over the $1.00 bill in your wallet!)  Never do the Black conspiracy
theorists ask if this is the source of today's evil, but only talk of how this
(evil?) system was stolen by White barbarian Greeks from Black Egyptians!
James even details and admits how the Egyptian Priesthood ruled (oppressed)
the ignorant masses through awe and kept their embryonic science and
philosophy secret in a rigidly guarded Mystery System ruled by the Pharaoh
through his theocracy of occult priests.  James seems to condone this
obviously oppressive system and condemn the Greeks who gained access to the
Pharaoh's priesthood under false pretenses of loyalty only to plagiarize and
bring the secrets into the public domain as "Greek Philosophy".  James never
examines the obvious thesis that the Greeks,

even if not very original thinkers, created the basis for the superiority of
Classical Western Civilization and eventually the unprecedented Industrial
Revolution by bringing science and philosophy to the masses of Europe who
happened to be White.  Whose fault was it that the Black masses of Africa were
denied such access to the power or reason, science, and technology for
thousands of years?  This depends on whether you think the Egyptian ruling
classes, prior to the Greek Ptolemy Dynasty, were primarily White or Black!

White Conspiracy or White Social Organism?

      Dr. Frances Cress Welsing's The Isis Papers, to the extent that the 
Project theories of social organism through "morphic resonance" give credence 
to her "White collective unconscious", neo-Jungian approach, cannot but give 
pause to regular Project readers.  Not all the subtle psychological mechanisms 
of the White "need to discriminate and oppress" this Black psychiatrist 
postulates are absurd (though many are!).

      In profound ways, Welsing's ideology presents of mirror image of the 
extreme White racist theories she hates.  In spots, especially where she 
identifies Semites as "semi-Whites" to explain White the animus toward Jews, 
she can even be accused of "cribbing" from White racist authors.  (She is 
apparently unaware that the word Semite refers to Noah'~ son Shem, not the 
prefix "semi"!)  Her theory that melanin (skin pigment) has mental effects 
that make Blacks more sensitive emotionally and spiritually (have more "soul") 
and that Whites (albinos), secretly fearful of Black superiority, 
over-compensate for their mental defect through compulsive cerebral activity, 
especially as applied to the technology of power and domination over people of 
color, is really equivalent to the White racist idea that Whites are 
inherently mentally superior to the more "physical" and "emotional" Blacks.  
The extremity of Dr. Welsing's theories even raises a question as to whether 
she is consciously or subconsciously joining in the application of a Judo-Move 
to her own race as described below.  I can think of no ideology more tailored 
to rationalize keeping Blacks where they are or even sliding further 
backwards!  Her book is disturbingly popular and well advertised in Black 
publications.

~DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~
Aside:  Speaking of the racial "collective unconscious", we just noticed that
"a-albionic" could just as well mean "non-White" as "non-British"!  Albion
means White in Latin.  Most think it was applied to Britain's White cliffs of
Dover, not the color of her people's skin--but who knows?--the Romans were
darker skinned than the English!
~DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~

Is the Ruling Class/Conspiracy White Racist?

      As those who have followed the Project theory since 1984 can readily 
appreciate, the essence of these Black conspiracy theories, ie. that the 
ruling class/conspiracy is essentially White Racist, is not easily disproved.  
After all, Lord Milner, the secret society Round Tabler par excellence and 
right-hand man of Cecil Rhodes, identified himself openly as a "race 
nationalist"!  Cecil Rhodes in his will stated:  "It is the destiny of the 
pure Aryan Anglo-Saxon race to dominate the world and kill off or else reduce 
to servile status all other inferior races."  "White Man's Burden", the 
"public-face", semi-official ideology of the British Empire popularized by 
Rudyard Kipling and from which the current conspiracy descends, was a 
transparent rationalization for White domination of the world under the color 
of patronizing of non-Whites as inherently inferior or at least historically  
and culturally undeveloped.  In nearly all theories, those suspected of being 
the "top conspirators" are all light skinned from the Aryan-rooted British 
Royal family to Rockefeller, Rothschild, and George Bush.  Certainly, few dark 
faces are seen at the top of the Vatican hierarchy.  Those near or at the top 
of the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy may or may not be Jewish, but they are not, as 
far as anyone can tell, Black, Oriental, Native American, Mongols, etc.  To 
often, we Whites forget how anomalous the world situation is from a non-White 
perspective.  With less than 10% of the world population, Whites some how hold 
the bulk of world power.  Only the Japanese are seriously challenging this 
White supremacy.

      We must consider the possibility that the "multi- culturalism" currently 
promoted by the conspiracy through the universities and the mass media, like 
"White Man's Burden" before it, may be a veil, albeit a less transparent one, 
to hide an essentially racist policy and strategy of the conspiracy as more 
candidly described by Cecil Rhodes or, at least, a "new culture, Brave New 
World" policy that subtly favors Whites.  Too many White conspiracy theorist, 
with the exception of LaRouche, take on faith the theory that the conspiracy 
is working for amalgamation of the races through its much vaunted "multi-
cultural" programs and, hereby, for the eventual destruction of the White
race.

      White conspiracy theorists, themselves often racial/ethnic or religious 
chauvinist-collectivists, see those with White Christians roots as encouraged 
to renounce or soft-pedal their cultural heritage to make way for a 
"mongrelized" multi-cultural future.  They fear cultural obliteration as a
result of increasing non-White/non-Christian racial-cultural identity
consciousness while White racial-cultural identity consciousness decreases.
They over-look that the increasingly shrill, chauvinist, multi-cultural
demands increase White unity and separatism automatically, not based on
outmoded historical- ethnic-religious concepts pursued by other "primitive"
races, but based on a "scientific-technological" culture of the future and the
perception that only a fraction of Whites and a smaller fraction of the less
developed minority populations are capable of such an "advanced" perspective
that severs and leaves behind obsolete cultural roots!  The idea that Whites
should drop their cultural chauvinism and "understand" the increasing
chauvinism of other races and cultures is proof positive that the ruling
class/conspiracy considers Whites potentially superior or, at least, more
capable of assimilating and leading the coming New World Order culture.

Clearing the Way for the New World Order

      What White-biased conspiracy theorists overlook is the probable Olympian 
perspective of the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy which identifies all 
racial-cultural heritages as absurd and headed for the scrap-heap in their 
up-coming high tech New World Order and that Whites, including liberal Jews, 
will form the core of this new, scientific culture of the future!  Thus, we 
see toleration and promotion of "multi-culturalism" as a clever "Judo-Move" by 
the conspiracy against any and all humans who crave a collective identity 
based on race or cultural heritage instead of the new culture of reason 
projected for the New World Order.  Such misfits are subtly encouraged to 
separate themselves from the coming New World Order through chauvinist 
racial/ethnic collectivist ideas and suffer the consequences which, as 
demonstrated by Black males who have rejected education with a high frequency, 
can be quite severe indeed.

      To the extent that, due to historical circumstances and the duplicitous 
current promotion of non-White cultural heritage, a higher proportion of 
non-Whites than Whites will be destroyed or submerged by the conspiracy's 
"Cultural Judo" strategy, it might be justifiable to identify the conspiracy 
as racist.  On the other hand, a la Star Trek, we can probably expect that the 
small minority of non-Whites that reject their heritage in favor of New World 
Order culture will be accepted by the conspiracy.  (Now we know why such a 
small per cent of the Starship Enterprise "crew of the future" is non-White 
when the Earth is now 90% plus non- White.)  From this perspective, it might 
be more accurate to identify the conspiracy as non-racist, but incredibly 
ruthless in its strategy to build its new world culture of reason and destroy 
all traces of "natural" or "historical" world cultures.  This ruthlessness has 
probably been adopted primarily because it dovetails nicely with the 
conspiracy's view that the world population is far too large and must be 
reduced drastically for ecological reasons.  But are they really serious about 
population reduction?  And, if so, can they really achieve it.  So far, in 
spite of all the anti-life strategies of which they are accused, they are
making no apparent progress in slowing down population growth except among
some "advanced" Whites!

      Here at the Project we have always identified the conspiracy as 
essentially Judeo-Masonic/Royalist worshipers of reason and science (including 
occult science) and only incidentally racist (See the May-June 1985 issue, 
page 2, paragraph 2).  The overt, primary racism of the Rhodes-Milner Round
Table conspiracy has been seen by the Project as cleverly encouraged from the
commanding heights of the Judeo-Masonic/Royalist conspiracy to manipulate
Whites into serving as "warriors for the conspiracy" based on the "false
pride" of race, during the now passed British Empire-"White Man's Burden",
conquest phase of the conspiracy.  ("The sun never set on a British soldier
dying for the Empire.") As the current consolidation of power phase of the
ruling class/conspiracy progresses, however, while Whites are again being
accorded a special role, they will serve in a more subdued fashion as a
"beleaguered" minority "bodyguard" of the mostly White conspiracy, as leaders
of the "new culture" of reason, as "pained" implementers of "hard choices" for
the rest of humanity, and as implementers of the, in effect if not in
intention, genocidal ecology program.

New World Order or New Dark Age?

      An alternative theory which must be considered by the Project is the 
idea that multi-culturalism is promoted by the conspiracy merely to further 
its familiar "divide and conquer" strategy.  (See Dr. Emanuel Josephson's 
books for the theory that the conspiracy is working for Caesarism rationalized 
by artificially stimulated ethnic/racial strife.)  According to this theory, 
rather than viewing multi-culturalism as a clever plot to pave the way for an 
ecologically sound, Brave New World, rational, Promethean culture of science 
and technology for their New World Order, the ruling class/conspiracy is 
simply struggling at all costs to maintain its own power organism at the 
expense of a developing American and other national/regional cultural unities 
and the New World Order is simply a futile self-delusion with which they 
rationalize their destructive program to each other and their kept 
intellectuals.  According to this theory, a true American and even world 
culture was being forged in the "melting pot" of modernism until the 
conspiracy re-introduced and/or promoted divisive ethic chauvinism.

      As shown by the Republicans' "Willie Horton" strategy and symmetrical 
Democratic policies around envy, destructive "divide and conquer" strategies 
are at least a necessary short-run strategy for ruling class operators 
regardless of their "idealistic" dreams, if any.  If the shiny goal of an 
ecologically sound, sustainable, low-population world society is either not 
achievable, a ruling class self-delusion, or a conscious fraud, the 
much-feared New World Order, Brave New World culture will never materialize.  
Instead, the conspiracy's constant need to "divide and conquer" we will land
us in a New Dark Age of misery and hate.

Who Is H. Ross Perot?

      Needless-to-say, we do not accept the idea that Ross Perot is an
unconnected "independent".  In our March 1986 Project we pointed-out that
Prince Charles awarded Mr. Perot the prestigious gold medallion of the Winston
Churchill of the United States Foundation.  There is every reason to suspect
that Mr. Perot represents the Crown in their well-known high-tech investment
strategy/business empire.  Margaret Thatcher and the late "Skull and Bones
Godfather", W. Averell Harriman, all well known tools of the Queen's "Empire
of the City", have also received the award.  The awards banquet was called
"truly an Anglo-American evening" by Prince Charles who was especially
gratified by the orchestra's rendition of Rule Britannia!  Is Perot a modern
Andrew Carnegie?

      After taking a chunk out of General Motors for the Crown (though failing 
to discipline the floundering management of that traditionally City connected 
behemoth) Mr. Perot seems to be functioning as the Crown's "Ace in the Hole" 
for the coming election.  Elected either as a Democrat or as an Independent, 
Mr.  Perot could well become the Crown's "Man on Horseback" to put their New 
World Order in high gear.  More likely, he will serve as pressure and 
rationalization for Bush to move away from his unwanted alliance with the 
Catholic, pro-Life Movement, and other Reagan remnants and impediments to the 
New World Order.

       Others have suggested that the Perot threat will be used by the Israeli 
Lobby to move the Bush-Baker team away from their strategy of reeling-in 
Israeli chauvinism.

      All the books mentioned in this issue of the Project are available and
stocked at A-albionic Research.  Order forms have been enclosed for your
convenience.

      Remember, the Project is offered as only one of many possible 
interpretations and theories.  Don't get mad, just do your homework and make
your case!

Book Catalog Up-Date

Race Based Theories

Black Man of the Nile:  And His Family by Dr. Yosef A. A.  ben-Jochannan, 1972 
In Print Paperback, 0380 pages, Order #00560 $24.95

Working from the premises of James' Stolen Legacy the author of this book 
supplies abundant historical data and interpretation with the goal of
restoring the military-political-intellectual reputation of Black African
civilizations that preceded Western Civilization.  Candidly, or even with
pride, the author admits that African civilizations shared the
"militarist-imperialist" nature of Western civilizations, but claims the
racist rationalizations were absent.  Malcolm X:  The FBI File--With An
Introduction By Spike Lee by Clayborne Carson, 1991 In Print Paperback, 0514
pages, Order #00484 $12.95

This book may give insight into Spike Lee's up-coming movie on Malcolm X, a 
movie bound to have very significant influence.  The book consists mainly of 
Freedom of Information documents garnered from the FBI with comments and 
analysis.  The documents do not point to harassment and opposition as 
obviously as Spike Lee and the author would have us believe though the 
monitoring was certainly intense.  Doesn't mention the possibility that 
Malcolm was used to "bring down" Elijah Muhammad and the Black Muslims who 
were considered very dangerous.  We did he meet with the King of Saudi Arabia, 
a US ally!

They Were White and They Were Slaves:  The Untold History of the Enslavement 
of Whites in Early America by Michael A. Hoffman II, 1991 In Print Paperback, 
0086 pages, Order #00501 $5.00

Expanded edition of the author's challenging book.  In addition to the obvious 
use to which this book is being put in pro-White circles to counter Black
claims for quotas and reparations, the question of the conspiracy's real
motives through Establishment History in suppressing and minimizing white
slavery through the ages and, in particular, in colonial America, is very
effectively raised.  Will the New World Order be truly "multi-cultural" with
the eventual amalgamation and obliteration of the races or are Whites, and
Colored too, being subtly encouraged to view remain separate through a
laughable false history which depicts Whites as the only real slavers and
Blacks and Native Americans as the only real slaves in the interests of
maintaining a "divide and conquer" system?  This falsehood obviously
intensifies Black rage against the entire White Race instead of the tiny
ruling class (including Jews) which benefitted from slavery and continues to
rule the world.  Whites, on the other hand, are encouraged to believe the
false notion that they are and always have been a specially privileged elite.
This leads them to unconsciously serve as the bodyguard of the conspiracy
against the assaults of enraged "minorities".  This system of manipulation may
continue to work even after Whites are no longer the majority in America!

Stolen Legacy:  The Greeks were not the authors of Greek Philosophy, but the
people of North Africa, commonly called the Egyptians by Professor George G.
M. James, 1954 In Print PB Reprint, 0190 pages, Order #00530 $13.95

Seminal work which laid the philosophical/historical basis for current upsurge 
in Black "latent-superiority" and conspiracy theories which claim that Blacks
in the Nile Valley were the true founders of all civilization.  Emphasizes
that the (Black) Egyptian contribution to Western Civilization was stolen from
the "Egyptian Mystery System" by then barbarian Greeks and fraudulently
transmitted to White Europe as "Greek Philosophy".

Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys by Jawanza Kunjufu, 1985 In 
Print Paperback, 0038 pages, Order #00483 $5.00

Radical African-American cites, a la Carroll Quigley, the Rhodes-Milner Round 
Table Conspiracy as his source for claiming the conspiracy is essentially a 
White racist conspiracy against people of color.  Claims the entire White race 
as well as many subjugated peoples are subtly drawn into the mechanics of 
oppression.  The author does not consider the possibility, taken on faith by 
most right-wing conspiracy researchers, that the conspiracy has moved beyond 
its original racist tactics as it moves toward a cosmopolitan Masonic world 
Empire.  This book is quite influential in the current movement for all male, 
Afro-centric schools in America's inner cities.

Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys (Vol II) by Jawanza Kunjufu, 
1986 In Print , 0047 pages, Order #00503

Author applies principles of Vol I in an attempt to achieve change.

The American Rich by Hoffaman Nickerson, 1939 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover,
0385 pages, Order #00517 $80.00

Dr. Emanuel M. Josephson, author of Rockefeller Internationalist, often touted 
this book as the key to understanding the ultimate strategy of the ruling
class/conspiracy for America:  Hereditary one-man rule or "Caesarism"
justified by intractable "multi-cultural" tribalism of America.

The Anvils of Destiny:  An Introduction to Cyberdynamics by Howard Robb, 1991 
In Print Hardcover, 0194 pages, Order #00679 $20.00

Important debunking of racial theories of the rise and fall of civilization.  
Postulates a very complex geopolitical-cultural heritage theory in the jargon 
of "cyberdynamics" or information theory.  My simplified application of some
of the principles presented:  Geography provides the isolation-insulation from
current military technology necessary for civilization to flourish.  Thus the
Egyptian fertile Nile Valley was sufficiently protected against invasion by
adjacent deserts for many Centuries until naval and military technology of
potential invaders (often taught by Egypt herself) reached a certain critical
level.  Later, insular peninsula's like Greece, Italy, Spain, and Europe
itself were necessary for sufficient insulation against higher levels of
military technology.  Later yet, insular islands, like Britain, and later
still insular continents like America proved necessary against escalating
air/naval technology and as a secure base to dominate the world.  Now, in the
age of ICBM's and Star Wars, the concept of insular nations begins to fade.
Now, only the ability to monopolize high technology and the "high frontier"
confers advantage.

The Isis (Yssis) Papers:  The Keys to the Colors by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing,
1991 In Print Paperback, 0301 pages, Order #00531 $14.95

Dr. Welsing, a Black California psychiatrist, has penned the most extreme 
anti-white ruling class/conspiracy theory imaginable and at the same time has 
presented a social organic-collective unconscious based, race-centered 
(racist) psychology that, if widely believed, would intensify race conflict to 
the point that genocidal race war would be inevitable.  In explaining how and 
why less than 10% of the world's population, the white race, holds the bulk of 
world power, Dr. Welsing rejects the "white racist" theory that severe 
northern climate selected for higher intelligence, courage, and/or 
determination enabling whites to dominate non-whites at every cultural 
contact, and the "conspiracy/philosophical" (Project?) theory that 
individualism and the scientific method was allowed by the Judeo-Masonic 
conspiracy to flourish openly, in preparation for world conquest, first in 
white societies which, in turn, lead to the industrial revolution occurring 
first in white societies enabling these whites (lead by their Judeo-Masonic 
elite) to dominate more primitive societies, white and non-white alike, with 
superior weapons and strategy.  Instead, Dr. Welsing claims that whites are 
genetically defective albinos who, after cruel rejection and expulsion from 
African societies, fled North where they compulsively compensated for their 
emotional-spiritual incapacities, skin color shame, and genital inadequacy by 
pursuing the evil technologies of exploitation and domination under a 
pretended ideology of white supremacy, all to perpetuate a defective gene-pool 
that would otherwise be destroyed through dominant "non-white" genes Dr. 
Welsing fails to consider that whites, under the discipline of "White Man's 
Burden" until recently, were simply the manipulated warrior class of the 
Supra-Imperialist, Egypt descending, Judeo-Masonic ruling class/conspiracy.  
Dr. Welsing's theories, by promoting "Black Rage" will, no doubt, help fashion 
the modified role as "Body Guard" of the elite planned for the white race and 
continuing inferior role for Blacks.

Social Organism Theory

The Evolution of Civilization by Carroll Quigley, 1961 In Print Paperback,
0441 pages, Order #00606 $15.00

Neo-Spenglerian theory of the rise and fall of civilization.  Claims 
civilization springs from a successful mechanism which allow an elite, ruling
class to extract a "surplus" from the people for further expansion.  Claims
"institutionalization" eventually makes the mechanism rather than the
extraction of surplus into an end in itself.  For instance Democracy itself
becomes a value in itself rather than a fraud perpetrated by the elite to gain
the consent of the ruled as originally intended!

Revolt of the Free by Robert C. Girard, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0072 pages,
Order #00429 $15.00

The head of a "Borderlands" research outfit, Arcturus Books, advocates forming 
a conspiracy of "the free" to save the earth from the popular bugaboos of 
overpopulation and environment ruin as well as an unpopular bugaboo--genetic
deterioration.  Oddly, Girard refuses to admit that a "ruling
class/conspiracy" already exists fully committed to his goals a la the "Global
2000" report!  Suggests all but a "core humanity", 1 in 10,000, be sterilized
so that the species can be regenerated on a "firmer footing"!  Spiritual,
"dream state" experiences of Girard indicate "Morphic resonance" with the
conspiracy or magic emanating therefrom?

Word Controlled Humans:  A Brief History by John Harland, In Print Paperback, 
0000 pages, Order #00607 $7.00

Radical advocate of individual sovereignty explores the human tendency to be 
subsumed by social organisms via self and reality-alienating tendencies of 
language.  Claims pre-Christian tribal life of Northern Europe most closely 
approximated a culture of true individual sovereignty.  Claims refusal to give 
up the right of individual combat in defense of self and honor is key to a
culture of true individual sovereignty.  Also author of Brave New World, A
Different Projection

Leviathan:  Or the Matter, Forme and Power of a Commonwealth Ecclesiasticall 
and Civil by Thomas Hobbes, 1651 New reprint Paperback, 0511 pages, Order
#00608 $5.95

Famous call for enlightened despotism and presentation of social organism 
theory.

Lipstick Traces:  A Secret History of the 20th Century by Greil Marcus, 1989
In Print Hardcover, 0496 pages, Order #00515 $29.95

Situationists, Dada, Punk Rockers, Sex Pistols, and other fringe artists 
determine history through their covert programming of the social organism?

The New Science of Life:  The Hypothesis of Formative Causation by Rupert
Sheldrake, 1981 In Print Paperback, 0277 pages, Order #00472 $12.95

Sheldrake's original introduction to his revolutionary concepts, revised and 
expanded.  Includes negative reaction of the scientific community and his
defense.

The Presence of the Past:  Morphic Resonance and the Habits of Nature by 
Rupert Sheldrake, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0391 pages, Order #00140 $10.95

As the Project theory has evolved, the hypothesis of a ruling class conspiracy 
is often seen as a heurism for social power organism theory.  Without really
intending to, Sheldrake provides the philosophical, scientific, and biological
theory behind this relatively unknown concept.  Sheldrake also provides an
original framework for analyzing other controversial topics that have so far
eluded the standard materialist reductionism of establishment science
(scientism) such as evolution, consciousness, the occult, ESP, memory, organic
life, etc.

Gangs and Governments:  The Human Predicament by Valorian Society, 1992 In
Print Paperback, 0095 pages, Order #00523 $5.00

Social organism theory by advocates of individual sovereignty.  Contains 
mighty advances beyond John Harland's Word Controlled Humans.

The Occult Establishment by James Webb, 1976 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0535
pages, Order #00559 $32.00

Encyclopedia of the late 19th Century "Occult Revival" including its 
relationship to 20th Century totalitarian creeds.

Origins of Western Social Organism

A Real Case Against the Jews:  One of Them Points Out the Full Depth of Their
Guilt by Marcus Eli Ravage, 1928 xerox reprint Xerox, 0012 pages, Order #00428
$7.00

Researchers intrigued by Reuchlin need to know the opposite, competing 
"conspiracy theory" of the "seeding" of the dominant Christian "social
organism."  Marcus Eli Ravage, a Jewish writer from the 1920's, who worshipped
at the feet of the Rothschilds as their approved biographer, wrote to prove
that Christianity was created by the Jews to destroy the Roman Empire and its
Pagan spirit that prevented Jewish control.  Only after Rome's transformation
by Jesus "meek and mild" could the Jews rise to covert imperium!  Jewish
satire or truth?

The True Authorship of the New Testament:  Arius Calpurnius Piso, A Roman by 
Abelard Reuchlin, 1979 In Print Paperback, 0040 pages, Order #00150 $6.00

Though providing scant evidence for his specific theory that Roman Oligarch
Piso wrote the New Testament to create a new religion for the Empire that
would at the same time defeat the growing power of the Jews, it provides
thought exercise for those willing to suspect Machiavellian origins of the
dominant Christian social organism.  Must reading!

The Golden Bough:  The Roots of Religion and Folklore by James G.  Frazer,
1900 In Print Hardcover, 0407 pages, Order #00422 $22.00

Classic study of myth, religion, and folklore, the "cement" of social 
organisms!

The Rise, Decline, & Fall of the Roman Religion by James Ballantyne Hannay, 
1925 In Print Paperback, 0257 pages, Order #00462 $12.00

Remarkable theory that both Judaism (including the Hebrew alphabet & language) 
and Christianity are synthetic creations of Roman scholars charged with the 
task of building a new State religion to unify the Empire and subjugate the 
masses.

Sex Symbolism in Religion:  Two (2) Volumes by John Ballantyne Hannay, 1922 In 
Print Paperback, 1184 pages, Order #00461 $38.95

Important information on the primacy of sex in the Roman, pre-Christian State
religion and its symbolic remnants in Christianity.  Frightening preview of
where the New Age movement may be retaking us? An ecologically sound
limitation on population growth:  Promote sexual license and experimentation
as a spiritual experience in the presence of deadly sexually transmitted
disease and advocate bogus preventative measures?

Pagan Christs by J. M. Robertson, 1903 Xerox reprint Spiral, 0171 pages, Order
#00438 $30.00

Robertson shows with a certain disturbing persuasiveness that Christianity 
merely borrowed and further "sanitized" the numerous and already mostly 
symbolic "human sacrifice" rituals of traditional pagan religions.  Should be 
read in conjunction with Reuchlin, Duran, and Ravage in evaluating the theory
that Christianity was consciously seeded to transform humanity for the Empire
in a new form.

Persistence of Royal Power

Crowns in Conflict:  The Triumph and Tragedy of European Monarchy 1910-1918 by
Theo Aronson, 1985 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0300 pages, Order #00574
$32.00

Americans of all political persuasions are far too quick to dismiss the role 
of Royalty in modern world politics.  This new, well illustrated book provides 
a thorough review of the Kings of Europe before, during, and after the Great
War.  Though not the explicit theme of the book, the data provided supports
the Project theory of victory for the British Crown over the rival Royal
Houses of Europe as well or better than the "passing of the Royal age" theory.

Royal Web:  The Story of Princess Victoria and Frederick of Prussia by Andrew 
Sinclair and Ladislas Farago, 1982 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0349 pages, 
Order #00542 $30.00

The story of the two Germanies:  One militarist, soon to be Vatican aligned, 
Prussian dominated Germany that finally succeeded in German unification and 
one British allied, Hanseatic League descended Germany of cultured merchant 
Princes and City States that resisted unification to the bitter end.  
Fascinating information on the failed Coberg plan of Queen Victoria's 
husband's (Prince Albert) advisor, Baron Stockmar, to defeat Prussia and keep 
Germany British and the Northern anti-Vatican alliance intact!  Amazing 
introduction by Wolfgang, the current Prince of Hesse whose ancestors 
sponsored the House of Rothschild's rise to power!

Edmund Campion by Evelyn Waugh, 1935 Recent Reprint, In Print Paperback, 0170
pages, Order #00687 $12.00

Classic anti-Tudor biography of a martyred Jesuit priest.

There Are Still Kings:  The Ten Royal Families of Europe by Laure Boulay and
Fancoise Jaudel, 1984 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0277 pages, Order #00529
$45.00

Indispensable survey of European Royalty for those interested in the Project 
theory.  Clearly demonstrates Catholic-Vatican versus Judeo-Masonic-Protestant
orbits in modern Royalty and dispels the myth of "modern era" Royal impotence.
Modern Royalty sacrifices direct power to avoid direct responsibility.  Opts
for covert, long-term influence behind the veil of posing as a "figurehead".
Notes that only the Queen of England and the Pope are "Crowned".  The others
are honored only with "investure" ceremonies.

European Royalty of the Victorian and Edwardian Era by John Fabb, 1986 In 
Print Hardcover, 0120 pages, Order #00435 $17.75

Excellent picture book review of Royalty during the critical phase preceding
WWI.

The World Order:  A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism by Eustace Mullins, 
1984 In Print Hardcover, 0217 pages, Order #00476 $20.00

New hardcover edition of Mullins' classic work exposing the Royal Dynasties
behind the International Bankers.

Caesarism

A Pillar of Iron:  The Life of Cicero by Taylor Caldwell, 195?
Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0350 pages, Order #00480 $15.00

Novel detailing theory that Julius Caesar overthrew the Roman Republic as part
of a well-planned conspiracy.  Astounding parallels with the evolution of
America.

The American Empire by Amaury De Riencourt, 1968 Rare/out-of-print Hardcover, 
0366 pages, Order #00431 $42.00

Refusal to consistently apply the term "Empire" leads many conspiriologists 
astray.  This follow-up to De Riencourt's The Coming Caesars is extremely 
useful for its thorough, illuminating survey of the roots of Anglo-American 
Imperialism and it progress during the Post WWII period:  Roots, Suicide of 
Europe, Pearl Harbor: Genesis of Empire, Cold War:  Establishment of Empire, 
Suez, Commonwealth, Pacific Frontier, Hawaianization of the Orient, 
Latins-Guerrillas-Anarchists, Race and Africa, Economic Hegemony, The Great 
Condominium.  De Riencourt is especially good for broaching the Anglo-American 
geopolitical strategy of covert alliance with the Soviets.

The Coming Caesars by Amaury De Riencourt, 1957 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 
0384 pages, Order #00432 $37.50

This book created a sensation when it was first released.  Few then or now 
want to apply the word "Empire" or "Imperial" to the nature of America's world
role, a role recently re-demonstrated in Iraq.  Under the barrage of daily
news, America's failures and short-comings take precedence in the minds of
most thinking Americans, creating an "underdog", "persecution complex" mind
set which, conveniently for the "Imperial Conspirators", blinds those without
a firm historical overview to Imperial reality.  Communist overuse of the term
Imperialism in their tired propaganda has also blinded otherwise intelligent
Americans to reality.  It is refreshing to see the term used properly by a
non-communist.  De Riencourt's prejudices, if any, appear to lie in the
direction of "European Culture" or perhaps, covertly, the French,
anti-Anglophile nationalism of Charles DeGaul.  Note:  De Riencourt is
especially good in illuminating the similarities of the Imperial roles of
Greece/Rome and Britain/America.

The New Deal in Old Rome by Haskell, 194? Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0285 
pages, Order #00479 $35.00

Details remarkable parallels between evolution of American and Roman social
and economic policy.

The Twelve Caesars by Gaius Tranquillus Suetonius, 120? In Print Paperback,
0362 pages, Order #00200 $7.00

Provides a raw view of Roman paganism from a contemporary of the Caesars.  
Conscious copying of Roman governmental, legal, and architectural forms by 
America's founding fathers is disturbing in the light of Roman "satanic"
practices of animal sacrifice, orture, blood sports, imperialism, etc.  Is
this book "good history" or simply "National Inquirer" style literature from
another era?  Or, Christian, anti-Pagan propaganda passed off as an original
historical document?

Founding of the Judeo-Masonic Conspiracy

America's Oldest Secret:  The Talisman of the United States--The Mysterious 
Street Lines of Washington DC--Signature of the Invisible Brotherhood by 
Charles L. Westbrook, Jr., Ph.D., 1990 In Print Paperback, 0123 pages, Order
#00090 $10.95

Congruent with Trudhope and Hieronimus on the secret society founding of 
America.  Sheds light on the role of symbols in art and architecture in 
seeding, nurturing, and guiding a new social organism.

The Temple and the Lodge by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh, 1989 In Print 
Hardcover, 0306 pages, Order #00460 $22.95

Important evidence tracing Masonry to the Templars.  Very important 
information on the founding of the Grand Lodge in England in 1717 indicating a 
take-over by the Judeo-Masonic-Protestant British Crown of a nominally
Catholic, marginally heretical underground descending from the Templars for
conversion into a world-wide anti-Vatican intelligence apparatus.

Francis Bacon:  The Temper of a Man by Catherine Drinker Bowen, 1963 
Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0244 pages, Order #00449 $16.50

Standard biography lionizing Bacon as the founder of modern empirical science

The Knights Templar by Stephen Howarth, 1982 In Print Hardcover, 0319 pages,
Order #00511 $25.00

Detailed history of the order.  Includes details and geopolitical overview too
often overlooked by ideologues pro and con.

The Messianic Legacy:  Startling New Evidence About Jesus Christ and a Secret 
Society Still Influential Today! by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry
Lincoln, 1986 In Print Paperback, 0477 pages, Order #00170 $4.95

Follow-up to Holy Blood/Holy Grail

Holy Blood/Holy Grail:  Do Ancient Parchments Found in France Reveal the
Startling Truth?  Their Discovery has Led to One of the More Controversial
Books of the 20th Century--Did Jesus Marry and Father a Child?  Are His
Descendants Alive Today? by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, & Henry Lincoln,
1983 In Print Paperback, 0489 pages, Order #00160 $5.95

Apparent attempt to seed or transplant the anti-Vatican social power organism, 
commonly called the conspiracy, from Britain to Europe.  Continental re-tread 
of British Israel as Britain loses central role to a unified Europe?

The Murdered Magicians:  The Templars and their Myth by Peter Partner, Ph.D., 
1987 In Print Hardcover, 0209 pages, Order #00100 $17.95

Academic scholar examines the history of the Templars and the "Secret Society
Magical Myth" that has grown-up around them since their suppression in 1307.
Valuable source book for those seeking to confirm or debunk the Templar theory
of the founding of the conspiracy.

Born in Blood:  The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry by John J.  Robinson, 1989 In
Print Hardcover, 0376 pages, Order #00434 $18.95

Pro-Masonic scholar presents a very convincing case that Masonry descends 
directly from the persecuted heretics of the Knights Templar.  See Figure 1.
for fascinating origin of just one Masonic symbol.  This very frank books
admits role of Masons behind various brutal episodes of "World Revolution"!
Must reading!

Bacon-Masonry:  Revealing the Real Meaning of that Mystic Word and the True 
Name of that Lost Word with Evidence Showing Francis Bacon to be the Original
Designer of Speculative Freemasonry by George V. Trudhope, 1954 In Print
Paperback, 0132 pages, Order #00467 $12.00

Reveals Francis Bacon as the founder of Masonry.

Freemasonry Came to America with Captain John Smith in 1607 by George V.
Trudhope, 195? Reprint Pamphlet, 0015 pages, Order #00468 $8.00

Reveals Francis Bacon as the intellectual founder of America.

The Early Life of Lord Bacon:  Newly Studied by Parker Woodward, 1902 In Print
Paperback, 0120 pages, Order #00463 $35.00

Amplifies the case that Francis Bacon was the illegitimate son of Queen
Elizabeth I and author of a vast array of Elizabethan writings, including
Shakespeare by responding to some of the critics.

The Strange Case of Francis Tidir:  Investigated by Parker Woodward, 1901
Xerox Reprint, 0117 pages, Order #00488 $28.50

Classic work on the thesis that Francis Bacon was the illegitimate son of 
Queen Elizabeth I.  Did Francis Bacon found the "modernist, anti-Vatican "the 
conspiracy" through his writings (including Shakespeare and Spenser) and
joining/leading/organizing the Masons, Rosicrucian, Royal Society, and British
colonies in North America?

The Occult Philosophy in the Elizabethan Age:  (Temporarily Out-of-Print--Used 
Copies Approx $20.00) by Dame Francis A.  Yates, 1979 In Print Paperback, 0217 
pages, Order #00080 $7.95

Establishment scholar clearly describes the founding of the conspiracy as an 
occult, pro-Jewish, Protestant, anti-Catholic project of the British Monarchy.  
Identifies the intriguing role of Queen Elizabeth I's "magician", John Dee, in 
propounding the first "British Israel" theory to undergird the fledgling
British Imperialism.  Must reading!

Masonry

Masonry and Catholicism:  Twin Pincers? by Anonymous, 1978 In Print Paperback,
0161 pages, Order #00610 $15.00

Important presentation of the theory that the apparent conflict between the 
Vatican and Judeo-Protestant-Masonry is a conflict controlled from a higher
level of the World Order.

Freemasonry Antichrist Upon Us:  A False Religion; A Sex Cult; A Super
Antichrist World Power; Father of Communism by Glen Berry, In Print Paperback,
0078 pages, Order #00487 $6.50

Fire in the Minds of Men:  Origins of the Revolutionary Faith by James H. 
Billington, 1980 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0676 pages, Order #00536 $32.00

Is political revolution the secular religion of our time?  Encyclopedic 
treatment of the revolutionary faith from its earliest origins in occult
Freemasonry to the allegedly "scientific Marxism" of today.  Must reading!

Freemasonry Condemned from Its Own Sources:  Freemasonry Versus Christianity 
and Phallic Worship of Freemasonry Unveiled by Benjamin L. Cook, Ph.D., 1991
In Print Paperback, 0093 pages, Order #00466 $5.95

John Quincy Adams:  Anti-Masonic Letter Writer by Erik McKinley Eriksson, PH. 
D., 1926 Xerox reprint Pamphlet, 0008 pages, Order #00599 $3.00

Article by a Masonic scholar reveals little-known aspect of the history of
Masonry and anti-Masonry.

Their God is the Devil:  Papal Encyclicals and Freemasonry--Has Masonry Won 
Its War With the Church? by Paul Fisher, 1991 In Print Paperback, 0000 pages,
Order #00500 $15.00

Reads like a modern suspense novel of international intrigues.  Alleges 
Masonry as the occult origin of war, revolutions, and assassinations.

Behind the Lodge Door by Paul A. Fisher, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0362 pages,
Order #00587 $12.00

Traces the secret machinations of American Freemasonry from its early days 
concentrating on its unrelenting warfare against Christianity and particularly 
the Catholic Church.  Breaks new ground in correlating the number of Masons on
the Supreme Court with the Court's tilt Left in the 50's and 60's.  Especially
good on Masonry's role in American government's shift from 150 years of open
support for organized religion to strict neutrality and even subtle opposition
while "New Age" and "Occult" pursuits are increasingly encouraged.

Behind World Revolution:  The Strange Career of Nesta Webster by Richard 
Gilman, 1982 In Print Paperback, 0111 pages, Order #00618 $15.00

Hostile reviewer faults Nesta Webster for her Christian pose that concealed an 
intense occultism from her readers that included the belief that she was the
reincarnation of a French noble woman.  Like Taylor Caldwell, she gained much
of her historical insight from trance states.  Also faults Nesta for her
fascist-Nazi sympathies that were denied by Robert Welch and other American
conservatives who promoted her world view.

A Little Masonic History Book by Dean Grace, 1984 Xerox reprint Pamphlet, 0043
pages, Order #00601 $9.95

Fascinating and informative presentation of the influence of freemasonry upon 
the United States.

Secrets of Masonic Mind Control:  Alchemical Psychodrama & the Processing of
Humanity by Michael A. Hoffman II, 1989 In Print Paperback, 0052 pages, Order
#00611 $5.95

Controversial, incredible, but lucid explanation of the Masonic Magic that 
allegedly controls our world in the interests of the Occult Cryptocracy,
Hermetic Academy, or Invisible College.  Also must reading for those
interested in Fortean concepts of world organism.  Was the Kennedy
assassination and the purposely obvious cover-up a classic psychodrama
designed to transform the 20th Century mass mind just as was the
"Jack-the-Ripper" episode and obviously bungled investigation designed to
manipulate and poison the 19th Century mass mind?

Roosevelt's Communist Manifesto:  Illuminati Origins by Dr.  Emanuel M. 
Josephson, Rare/Out-of-Print (Photocopy--$18.00) Hardcover, 0000 pages, Order 
#00624 $80.00

Career of Clinton Roosevelt, a Franklin & Teddy Roosevelt forbearer, examined 
including a reprint of his strange tract entitled Science of Government 
Founded on Natural Law which appears to be a blueprint for New Deal style, 
socialist governance!  Includes an essay by Dr. Josephson on the reverse side
of the Seal of the United States which he claims was proposed by "Illuminist"
Thomas Jefferson.

The Brotherhood:  The Secret World of the Freemasons by Stephen Knight, 1984 
In Print Hardcover, 0326 pages, Order #00419 $10.00

Inner workings of Freemasonry in England today by the author of Jack the 
Ripper:  The Final Solution which startled the world by fingering the Masons,
serving the Royal Family, for the Ripper murders.

Mozart and Masonry by Paul Nettl, 1957 In Print Hardcover, 0175 pages, Order 
#00602 $12.00

Excellent review of information on Masonry and the Illuminati by a Masonic 
scholar.  Reveals esoteric meaning of Mozart's Magic Flute and other Masonic
influenced literature and music.

Occult Theocracy by Lady Queensborough, In Print Hardcover, 0000 pages, Order
#00625 $18.00

Review of occultist secret society activity in British ruling class circles by 
an upper class "Lady".  Written under a pseudonym to avoid repercussions.

Inside the Brotherhood:  Further Secrets of the Freemasons--The Explosive 
Sequel to Stephen Knight's The Brotherhood by Martin Short, 1989 In Print
Hardcover, 0531 pages, Order #00485 $18.95

The mysterious death of Knight and much more.

Should a Christian Be a Mason? by E. M. Storms, 1980 In Print Paperback, 0110
pages, Order #00716 $4.00

Documents the conflict between Masonic and Fundamentalist Christian doctrines.

Freemasonry:  An Interpretation by Richard Wagner, In Print Paperback, 0000
pages, Order #00612 $8.00

Proves Masonry is a phallic cult.

Neo-British Empire Conspiracy

An Exact Diary:  Of the Late Expedition of His Illustrious Highness the Prince 
of Orange  In Print Paperback, 0050 pages, Order #00578 $6.00

The story of the "Glorious Revolution" by which Vatican elements were finally
defeated by the Judeo-Masonic-Protestant Cabal.

Rhodes Scholar Expos
:  Chicago Tribune Series Exposing Power of Rhodes 
Scholars--Rhodes Goal:  Return US to British Empire!  1951 Reprint Booklet,
0071 pages, Order #00651 $5.00

Anglophobe classic!

The British Empire:  1784-1939 by James Truslow Adams, 1940 In Print 
Hardcover, 0391 pages, Order #00464 $25.00

Excellent review of an important phase of the British Empire.

Report on the Conspiracy to Rule the World by Anonymous-"Frontiers of
Freedom", 1984 Reprint Pamphlet, 0009 pages, Order #00656 $5.00

Partnership between British Royal Family and the Jews to rule the world.

And Men Wept by Catherine Palfrey Baldwin, 1954 In Print Paperback, 0209
pages, Order #00650 $12.00

Chronicles post WWII manipulations of Anglophile forces in America, focusing 
on the Republican Convention in Chicago in 1952 in which the Presidency was 
"stolen" from the isolationist Robert Taft by the conspiracy for "their man"
Eisenhower.

America's Secret Aristocracy by Stephen Birmingham, 1987 Rare/Out-of-Print
Hardcover, 0334 pages, Order #00452 $28.00

Birmingham chronicles the little-known, low profile "old wealth" (Anglophile) 
elite whose influence far outstrips their still substantial fortunes which are
now dwarfed by the fortunes of the "new rich".  Is their treasonous connection
to the Crown and the "Empire of the City" the real source of their influence?

The Thirty-nine Steps by John Buchan, 1915 In Print Paperback, 0067 pages, 
Order #00603 $10.00

Famous conspiracy novel by a member of Round Table founder Lord Milner's South 
African "Kindergarten" and soon to be Director of Information for the British.  
Posits Jewish International Bankers as supporting Germany, not England in WWI!

Saving the Queen by William Buckley, Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0000 pages, 
Order #00672 $17.00

Thinly veiled political manifesto by a Knights of Malta member.  Proclaims 
covert victory of a Vatican-American alliance over the British Crown.

The Pattern of Responsibility:  Edited by McGeorge Bundy from the Record of
Secretary of State Dean Acheson by McGeorge Bundy, 1952 Rare/Out-of-print
Hardcover, 0309 pages, Order #00443 $12.00

Then youthful CFR "Wiseman" tries to defend pro-Soviet, pro-Red China "balance 
of power" geopolitics of anglophile Acheson in the heat of the McCarthy
reaction.

The Decline and Fall of the British Aristocracy by David Cannadine, 1990
Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0813 pages, Order #00514 $50.00

Goldmine of information needs mining by conspiracy researchers.

Outlines of British History:  B.C. 55 to AD 1897 by George Carter, MA,
Headmaster NS Oxford, Xerox Reprint Hardcover, 0218 pages, Order #00654 $24.00

Excellent review of British history.  Must reading for those wishing to
evaluate the Project theory.

The Cecils of Hatfield House:  A Portrait of an English Ruling Family by Lord 
David Cecil, 1973 In Print Paperback, 0320 pages, Order #00532 $25.00

Must reading by the current head of Britain's most influential of all ruling
class dynasties.

The Young Melbourne:  And the Story of His Marriage with Caroline Lamb by Lord 
David Cecil, 1939 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0231 pages, Order #00440 $12.00

Loving study of the Britain's 18th Century Whig (Liberal-Masonic) Aristocracy 
which generally supported the principles if not the actuality of the American
revolt against George III's Tory government.

Treason in America:  From Aaron Burr to Averell Harriman by Anton Chaitken, 
1985 In Print Paperback, 0607 pages, Order #00653 $15.00

"LaRouchian" analysis of the power of Anglophiles in America.

The Defeat of the Spanish Armada by A. Close, In Print Paperback, 0060 pages,
Order #00576 $5.00

The Prince and the Paranormal:  The Psychic Bloodline of the Royal Family by 
John Dale, 1986 In Print Paperback, 0256 pages, Order #00040 $15.00

Destroys the oft told lie that the Queen and Royal Family find Prince Charles' 
interest in Jungian psychology and the occult dangerous and eccentric.  Proves 
conclusively that the Royal Family has been drenching itself in the occult for 
centuries!  Not since Elizabeth I, however, has an explicitly occult reign 
been attempted.  A New Age under Charles may shake the world!

Our Old Nobility:  Noblesse Oblige--Two (2) Volumes by Howard Evans, 1879 In 
Print Paperback, 0500 pages, Order #00465 $78.50

Valuable survey of "Noble Families" of Britain.  Needs mining by 
conspiriologists.

Treason in Washington:  Who's Behind the Mad Khomeini? by Executive 
Intelligence Review, 1979 Xerox reprint Pamphlet, 0031 pages, Order #00605 
$8.95

Secret Anglo-American policy behind the downfall of the Shah!  Brzezinsky's 
"Arc of Crisis", "Islamic Revolution" doctrine to bring down the Soviet Union!

British-American Relations, 1917-1918:  The Role of Sir William Wiseman by W. 
B. Fowler, 1969 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0334 pages, Order #00469 $35.00

Intriguing Establishment account of the intimate relationship between Sir
William Wiseman and notorious Colonel House.

The East India Company:  Volume 1--History and Environment by Brian Gardner,
1986 In Print Hardcover, 0319 pages, Order #00420 $35.00

Establishment history of the key institution of the British Empire--A Crown 
sponsored artificial "commercial organism" that approached nation status.

Britain's International Assassination Bureau:  Permindex by Goldman, 
Kalimtgis, and Steinburg, 1978 Reprint Pamphlet, 0040 pages, Order #00589
$12.95

Rare, little-known report which built on Garrison's abortive accusations 
against Clay Shaw's membership in Permindex, a Swiss-based international
trading company allegedly fronting for British Intelligence assassination
attempts including JFK and DeGaulle.  Impressive attempt to unify suppressed
Kennedy assassination data into Post WWII geopolitical manipulations of
"Perfidious Albion".

Coin's Financial School by William H. Harvey--Edited by Richard Hofstader,
1895 1983 Reprint, In Print Paperback, 0252 pages, Order #00474 $12.00

Harvey's textbook of populist economics by which he condemned the British 
manipulated "gold standard" and advocated the silver standard.  Includes a 
scurrilous attack by Richard Hofstadter as an introduction which attempts to 
discredit the well proven idea that the Bank of England was behind the 
de-monetization of silver in America, "The Crime of (18)'73"  Hofstader 
underlined the importance of Harvey's book for the Project theory, however: 
"The climactic passage...occurs in "Coin's" sixth and last lecture in which he 
spells out defiance of English power.  Here he urges that the experiment of 
monetary independence (silver standard) be tried, and that if the argument of 
the internationalists should prove correct, one should not capitulate to gold 
but wage war: 'If it is true, let us attach England to the United States and 
blot out her name from among the nations of the earth...a war with England 
would be the most popular ever waged on the face of the Earth and also the 
most just since it would be waged against a power that can dictate the money 
of the world, and thereby create world misery.'"

The Wise Men:  Six Friends and the World They Made by W. Issacson & E. Thomas, 
1986 In Print Hardcover, 0853 pages, Order #00417 $22.95

This is the closest the Establishment comes to admitting the role of 
conspiracy in the post-WWII era.  Details the Establishment version of the
"achievements" of the architects of the post-WWII era:  Acheson, Harriman,
Kennan, Bohlen, Lovett, and McCloy.

Fenians and Anglo-American Relations During Reconstruction by Brian Jenkins, 
1969 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0346 pages, Order #00447 $17.00

Story of the "Fenian" Irish (Catholic) Nationalist Brotherhood (Secret 
Society) that sought to rupture Anglo-American relations (conspiracy) after
the Civil War.

Expel Britain's Kissinger for Treason by Costas Kalimtgis, 1978 Xerographic
reprint Pamphlet, 0031 pages, Order #00585 $8.95

>From German/Jewish refugee in 1938, to counterintelligence interpreter in 
Germany under Fritz Kraemer during the War, to Harvard under mentor/patron
Round Table Operative and Rhodes Scholar William Yandell Elliot, to
Rockefeller Controller for Britain, to Nixon's Colonel House, to Watergate
"Inside Man", to elder statesman and consultant for the conspiracy...and on
and on... Contains excerpts from Kissinger's speech to the Round Table in
which he bragged of covertly  implementing British policy under Nixon's nose!

The Empire of the City:  World Super-State--130 Years of Power Politics in the 
Modern Era;  The Five Ideologies of Space and Power:  1.  "One World"
Ideology,  2.  "Pan-Slavic" Ideology;  3.  "Asia for the Asiatics",  4.
Pan-Germanism,  5.  Pan-American Isolationism by E. C. Knuth, 1946 In Print
Paperback, 0111 pages, Order #00649 $5.00

Classic work demonstrating Britain as the center of the world power structure.  
Subtle pro-Catholic bias.

End of Empire by Brian Lapping, 1988 In Print Hardcover, 0560 pages, Order
#00425 $24.95

Break-up of British Empire (or Creation of NeoBritish Empire?) from India in
1947 through Palestine, Iran, Egypt, Cyprus, and Aden to Zimbabwe in 1980.

Systems Analysis:  White Collar Genocide by Lyndon LaRouche, 1982 Xerox 
reprint Pamphlet, 0024 pages, Order #00597 $8.95

Fascinating history and analysis of suspect theories much loved by the 
conspiracy for their potential for societal manipulation: operations research, 
systems analysis, game theory, limits to growth, eugenics, Global 2000,
information theory, interdependence, interconnectedness, human ecology,
utilitarianism... Reveals much crucial history of these ideas and their
connection to the top levels of the conspiracy.

The Real Story Behind the Trilateral Commission:  The 1980's Plot to Destroy
the Nation by Lyndon LaRouche, 1980 Xerox reprint Pamphlet, 0032 pages, Order
#00594 $8.95

Rare report puts Trilateral Commission in perspective as an instrument of the 
British Oligarchy to "manage" the (now completed) collapse of the Post WWII 
prosperity.

The Wilson Plot:  How the Spycatchers & Their American Allies Tried to
Overthrow the British Government by David Leigh, In Print Hardcover, 0000
pages, Order #00674 $19.95

Judeo-Masonic answer to Wright.

I Will Maintain:  The Story of the Glorious Revolution by W. S.  Martin, In
Print Paperback, 0070 pages, Order #00577 $5.00

Debrett's Great British Families by Hugh Montgomery-Massingberd, 1988 In Print 
Hardcover, 0192 pages, Order #00423 $24.95

Affectionate, historical survey of England's ruling classes.  Needs "mining" 
by conspiriologists!

The Unholy Alliance by Frank Perida, Reprint Pamphlet, 0032 pages, Order 
#00655 $5.00

Postulates conspiracy between the British Royal Family and the Jews to rule
the world.

The Treachery of Thomas Jefferson by Donald Phau, 1980 Xerox reprint Pamphlet,
0027 pages, Order #00595 $7.95

Jefferson has long been rumored to have been a member of the Illuminati inner 
core of the Masons that Founded America and a supporter of Jacobin radical 
faction of the French Revolution.  This controversial report paints Jefferson
as a conscious British/Masonic agent attempting to keep America divided,
agrarian, and "backward", not a nation state capable of resisting British
manipulation!  Frankly disturbing to the traditional worship of Jefferson as
an apostle of American liberty.

The Untold History:  How the British East India Company's "pre-Fabian" 
Philosophical Radicals Set-up Capitalism and Its Antithesis Communism by
William Robert Plumme, 1964 Original Unused (Photocopy--$5.00) Paperback, 0290
pages, Order #00475 $15.00

Another cache of this rare paperback has been discovered allowing us to, once 
again, offer the original edition published by the eccentric author.  Seminal
thoughts on the world's most important power organism and its relatives.

Britain and the United States:  Problems in Cooperation by Henry L. Roberts 
and Paul A. Wilson, 1953 Rare/Out-of-print Hardcover, 0253 pages, Order #00470
$32.00

Revealing study prepared for the Council on Foreign Relations.

The American Establishment:  Reports, Opinions, and Speculations by Richard H.
Rovere, 1962 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0308 pages, Order #00486 $35.00

Seminal work on the American Establishment including its Anglophile roots in 
conformance with much of the Project theory.

James II and the Seven Bishops:  Protestant Resistance to Re-introduction of 
Romanism that Lead to the "Glorious Revolution" by J. C. Ryle, In Print 
Paperback, 0050 pages, Order #00579 $5.00

Two Faces of George Bush by Antony Sutton, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0096 
pages, Order #00600 $7.95

Details Bush's membership in Anglophile Harriman's "Skull and Bones" 
fraternity at Yale.  Crucial information on Bush's arch-conspirator Bonesman 
Anglophile father, Prescott Bush who was involved in Hitler's favorite Bank, 
the "City's" Schroeder bank.

The New World Order by H. G. Wells, 1940 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0145 
pages, Order #00406 $28.00

For those who thought Bush's New World Order is new--typically, H. G. Well
spilled the beans long ago.

The Open Conspiracy by H. G. Wells, 1928 Rare/Out-of-Print Xerox, 0200 pages,
Order #00407 $12.00

Wells reveals British Oligarchy's plans for World Government (Covert Empire).

The New Dark Ages Conspiracy:  Britain's Plot Against Civilization by Carol 
White, Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0000 pages, Order #00652 $55.00

Classic "LaRouchian" analysis.

Klaus Fuchs:  Atom Spy by Robert Chadwell Williams, 1985 In Print Hardcover,
0267 pages, Order #00424 $25.00

Story of the father of nuclear proliferation who helped both Britain and the 
Soviet Union develop the atom bomb.  Loyal servant of the Crown?

William Pitt, the Younger by P. W. Wilson, 1930 Rare/Out-of-print Hardcover,
0347 pages, Order #00441 $12.00

Pitt, the Younger, was the British Prime Minister during the French Revolution 
and Napoleonic Wars.  Though this establishment biography does not directly 
support the theory that Pitt, in league with Prussia's and Germany's
Illuminist Protestant Princes, was the puppet master of the secret societies
that brought down the Catholic French monarchy, it provides necessary
background information to evaluate the theory.

Spycatcher by Peter Wright, In Print Paperback, 0000 pages, Order #00673 $5.95

Reveals the underground war between anti-Communist, pro-Vatican elements
(including Angleton) and the traditional Judeo-Masonic elements in
Anglo-American intelligence.

Mountbattan:  A Biography by Philip Ziegler, 1983 In Print Hardcover, 0784
pages, Order #00414 $24.95

A friendly biography of one of the most influential conspirators of the 
post-WWII era.  Mountbattan was the mentor and closest advisor of Queen 
Elizabeth II when the post-War era received its direction!

"C":  The Secret Life of Sir Stewart Menzies, Spymaster to Winston Churchill 
by Anthony Cave Brown, 1987 In Print Hardcover, 0830 pages, Order #00413
$25.00

Important leads on the mysteries behind the "British Spy Scandals."  Suggests 
that Kim Philby was a "triple agent" ultimately loyal to the Crown or a 
manipulated agent sent to disinform or manipulate the Soviets for the Crown!
This book needs further mining by conspiriologists.

A History of the Protestant Reformation in England and Ireland: Revised, with 
a Preface, by Francis Cardinal Gasquet by William Cobbett, 1827 In Print 
Paperback, 0406 pages, Order #00533 $12.50

Reviews the rise of Protestantism as an instrument of the Judeo-Masonic 
conspiracy against the Catholic Church from Henry VIII to George III.

Albion's Seed:  Four British Folkways in America by David Hackett Fischer,
1989 In Print Paperback, 0946 pages, Order #00471 $17.95

We tend to focus on the Anglophile aligned, elite power organisms that 
dominate America. However, complete British social organism were planted and 
still have reality and influence.

A Tale of Two Nations by William H. Harvey, 1894 Reprint Spiral, 0302 pages,
Order #00473 $48.00

Famous novel in which Harvey explains how British finance rules the world 
through its phoney "gold standard" and advocates the silver standard to break
the "money power's" monopoly.  One of his characters is "Baron Rothe",
obviously Lord Rothschild.  Harvey led a significant populist movement against
the "money power".

After Long Silence by Michael Straight, 1983 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0351 
pages, Order #00455 $35.00

Reviewed in the Project as the key to the covert post WWII "Crown" plot to 
"balance" American power with Soviet power.  Contain's Straight's amazing 
review of Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope which he exposes as a 
Georgetown-Jesuit, anti-Anglophile plot!  From the blurb: "The brilliant 
Communist circles of Cambridge (Apostles), the corridors of power in the New 
Deal, the fight against McCarthyism, and the exposure of Sir Anthony Blunt as 
the "4th man" in the espionage ring that included Guy Burgess, Donald MacLean, 
and Kim Philby....Michael Straight's life is the key to all of these stories.  
Now, for the first time, he tells what he knows and what he has done!

Spiritual Communism by Anonymous, In Print Pamphlet, 0050 pages, Order #00614
$5.00

Christ's return for millennial rule on Earth shown to be cover for planned
world rule by the British Crown!

The Union Jack:  They Died to Make Us Free....?  He who doesn't want the whole
truth doesn't deserve any truth...but "Am I therefore become your enemy,
because I tell you the truth"? Gal.  4:16; Conspiracy is Invisible Otherwise
There Would Be No Need for This Book.  In Fact, If Conspiracy Was Visible,
There Would Be No Conspiracy by Anonymous, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0188
pages, Order #00657 $15.00

Must reading for Anglophobes on the religious manipulation of American
Fundamentalists by Britain's Crown for the Conspiracy!  Written from a
Postmillenialist perspective.

British Israel

Mystery Babylon:  A Present Day Reality--"To Seduce If It Were Possible Even
the Elect"--Mark 13:22 by Don Bell, 1965 In Print Paperback, 0070 pages, Order
#00613 $8.00

Famous expos
 of "British Israel" and "Identity" movements as covert, 
underground support for the "conspiracy to rule the world".

America The Daughter of Babylon:  The Prophetic Story of America's 
Future--Over 200 scripture verses reveal America as the "Great Eagle" of
end-time Babylon by A. Bonck, 1989 In Print Paperback, 0141 pages, Order
#00537 $12.00

Is America the land of Lucifer, King of Babylon?

The Incredible Scofield and His Book by Joseph M. Canfield, In Print
Hardcover, 0000 pages, Order #00623 $20.00

Scofield's dispensationalism and end-time prophesy as spread through his
influential, comment-laced Scofield Reference Bible shown to be tool of Oxford
Anglophile conspiracy.

What Is British Israel?:  British Israel World Federation by Helen Lasell, 
1964 In Print Pamphlet, 0064 pages, Order #00622 $5.00

Detailed look at the religious-political-racial influence of the British
Israel World Federation that through underground, symbolic means spreads far
beyond its small fanatical membership.

Prophetic Warfare by Paul N. Owen, 1991 In Print Privately, 0101 pages, Order 
#00210 $12.00

Given the importance of "End Time" Bible prophesy propaganda in the 
conspiracy's world government schemes, an objective look at the various
schools of prophesy is important:  Historic Premillennialism,
Pu8i-remillennialism, Postmillennialism, and Amillennialism.

The Assyrians in the Modern World:  Rewriting World History--History Research
Projects by C. M. W., BA, DIP ED, MA, 1990 In Print Paperback, 0116 pages,
Order #00250 $10.00

Attempts to prove based on Biblical analysis that the German people descend
from the Assyrians or Hittites, explaining their cyclical tendency toward war
and conquest.  Dedicated to British Israel advocate Herbert W. Armstrong.
Undermines those who would include the Germans in "Israel Identity" whether
British Israel or Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Israel.

The Modern Descendants of Dodanim and Tarshish:  Rewriting World
History--History Research Projects by C. M. W., BA, DIP ED, MA, 1990 In Print
Paperback, 0027 pages, Order #00680 $10.00

The descent of the Japanese from Noah.

True Origins of the Peoples of Eastern Europe:  Rewriting World
History--History Research Projects by C. M. W., BA, DIP ED, MA, 1990 In Print
Paperback, 0059 pages, Order #00681 $10.00

Biblical origins of the Eastern European peoples.

Image of the Ages:  Babylon/Iraq Bible Prophesy by David Webber, 1991 In Print 
Paperback, 0000 pages, Order #00330 $7.95

Desert Storm analyzed in the light of "Bible Prophesy".

Alleged Secret Documents and Conspiracy Romance

The Lure (and Hook?) of Secret Documents:  For too many of its advocates and 
detractors, the truth or falsity of ruling class/conspiracy theories rests on 
the literal truth or falsity of a number of secret documents that have been
reprinted and distributed by various interested parties.  Partisans claim to
see spreading such documents as a benevolent service to humanity (or their
anointed collective) that will finally overthrow the evil power of the
"conspiracy" as they conceive it.  Detractors see such projects as thinly
veiled revolutionary propaganda designed by a would be elite to undermine
faith in existing institutions and/or pave the way to totalitarian seizure of
power.  Objectively speaking, however, it is impossible to over-estimate the
power of the genr
 by "exposing" the purported motives of the enemy to
intensify cohesion of the social organism whether for good or evil. Order
#00562

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion by ? or The Learned Elders of 
Zion, ? In Print Paperback, 0000 pages, Order #00563 $6.00

The "Protocols" are, of course, classic in their field.  Originally,
distributed by the Czar's secret police and used to stir the populace into
frenzied anti-Semitic pogroms, it was later picked-up by Hitler and used to 
buttress the anti-Semitic passions that brought him to power.  Though it 
contains profound pieces of Machiavellian insight that are well worth reading 
and considering, it contains rather obvious pieces of propaganda for "Throne 
and Altar" style statism of the "Ancient Regime" that betray its fraudulent 
origins.

Philip Dru:  Administrator--A Story of Tomorrow 1920-1935;  "No war of 
classes, no hostility to existing wealth, no wanton or unjust violation of the 
rights of property, but a constant disposition to ameliorate the condition of 
the classes least favored by fortune"--Mazzini;  This book is dedicated to the 
unhappy many who have lived and died lacking opportunity, because, in the 
starting, the world-wide social structure was wrongly begun. by Anonymous, 
1912 Reprint of original hardcover.  Paperback, 0312 pages, Order #00566 $7.50

"Colonel" Edward Mandell House was eventually revealed as the author of this 
novel by Yale Professor Seymour's Intimate Papers of Colonel House.  Seymour 
revealed that House would hand the book to influential people with the words,
"This might interest you."  House (Woodrow Wilson's "Kissinger", founder of
the CFR, Federal Reserve System advocate, Income Tax advocate, WWI enthusiast,
and Kuhn-Loeb associate) presented in the form of a novel, the actual
rationale and program by which the welfare-warfare statism (veiled as
socialism as dreamed by Karl Marx) required by the "Imperial Crisis" presented
Britain by Germany was to be substituted for traditional American individual
liberties and isolationism.  We are still living in this novel.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars:  An Introductory Programming Manual by
Anonymous, 1979 In Print Paperback, 0056 pages, Order #00567 $12.00

This document attempts to masquerade as several chapters out of a top secret 
National Security Council Operations Research Technical Manual.  However, its 
style and emphasis quickly gives it away as a political-economic
romance-satire in the tradition of Joly, the Transcriber, and Colonel House.
However, its warning regarding the subtle totalitarian potential of
"operations research" (social-economic mathematical modeling and manipulation)
for benefitting a covert elite at the expense of liberty, justice, and
prosperity is well taken.  Must reading!

The Marvelous Career of L
o Taxil by Robert F. Byrnes, Reprint Pamphlet, 0010
pages, Order #00570 $3.00

This chapter excerpt explains the truly marvelous career circa 1885 in France 
of a crafter of phoney "secret documents" who took a generation of credulous 
and gullible Catholics, both clerics and laymen, into invented swamps of 
Satan-inspired conspiracies against the faith.  Translations of some of 
Taxil's imaginative works are still floating around though very hard to find 
now.  They still have their true believers in spite of Taxil's public 
confessions.  You see he was "forced" to confess to cover-up the conspiracy.  
There are many parallels in his work to the current spate of Satanic and 
Witchcraft conspiracies circulating in Fundamentalist layers.

A Look Ahead by Andrew Carnegie, 1893 Chapter reprint from Triumphant 
Democracy Booklet, 0030 pages, Order #00573 $5.00

This chapter from Carnegie's famous book was suppressed from all but the first 
edition because it revealed too clearly Carnegie's pro-British ideology and 
the attitudes of America's British overlords.  Please recall that Andrew 
Carnegie retired to a Castle in England, designed a combined British-American
flag to fly, lived the life of a British Lord, and left his money to the 
British supporting Carnegie Endowment.

Coningsby:  The New Generation by Benjamin Disraeli, Rare/Out-of-Print 
Hardcover, 0000 pages, Order #00626 $22.00

Contains Disraeli's famous allegations in novel form about secret societies 
ruling the world.  "There is in Italy a power we seldom mention in this
House..I mean secret societies..It is useless to deny, because it is
impossible to conceal, that a great part of Europe--the whole of Italy and
France and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries--is
covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of
the Earth is now being covered with railroads.  And what are their objects?
They do not attempt to conceal them.  They do not want constitutional 
government;  they do not want ameliorated institutions..they want to change 
the tenure of the land, to drive out the present owners of the soil and to put 
and end to ecclesiastical establishments.  Some of them may go 
further...(Disraeli in the House of Commons, July 14, 1856)

Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0553 pages, Order
#00489 $6.95

Amazing novel which wraps all the occult conspiracy theories into a novel!

Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu:  Or the Policies of
Machiavelli in the Nineteenth Century--"Soon will be seen a frightful calm,
during which all will reunite against the infringing power of the laws.  When
Sulla desired to restore liberty to Rome, she was no longer able to harbor
it." (Montesquieu, Espirit des Louis) by Maurice Joly, 1864 Xerographic
Reprint of Spring-Summer 1978 Conspiracy Digest Pamphlet, 0024 pages, Order
#00564 $6.00

The "Dialogues" are, of course, the actual source from which Czarist fanatics 
plagiarized the brilliant parts of the "Protocols."  the anti-Semitic parts 
were all added by the Czarist agents--Joly in no way saw the Machiavellian 
techniques which were the subject of his covert expos
 as tools of "Jewish" 
power over gentiles.  Last gasp defenders of the Protocols such as Nesta 
Webster have asked where Joly obtained his information, as if the 
Machiavellian ideas he expressed in such a romantic original fashion were in 
any way new or unknown.  Of course, the elitist philosophy and techniques of 
exploiting the masses behind a mask of humanitarianism, justice, liberty, and 
democracy are as old as history albeit the naive of each generation are always 
shocked when first exposed to them.  Joly explains himself well enough in his 
preface:  "This book has characteristics that can be applied to all 
governments, but its goal is more exact; it personifies on particular 
political system (obviously Napoleon III's regime--Editor) which has not 
varied once in its methods since the fatal and alas! already too distant date 
of its enthronement...opinion in modern nations is too regimented to accept 
violent truths about contemporary affairs.  The supernatural duration of 
certain successes is, moreover, making for the corruption of honesty itself; 
but the public conscience is still alive and providence will one fine day 
interfere in the game being played against it.  One judges better certain 
facts and certain principles when one sees them outside of the framework in 
which they usually exist in our sight; the change in point-of-view sometimes 
terrifies the eyes!"

Triage by Leonard Lewin, 1972 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0300 pages, Order
#00569 $40.00

This book continues "Iron Mountain's" line of thought from the perverted use 
of cold "operations research" modeling of society to the death-dealing covert 
operations of the action arm of the "Special Commission on National
Priorities".  One cannot help but suspect that Lyndon LaRouche received his
original inspiration circa 1972 from Lewin's books...the parallels in paranoia
are obvious!  We cannot help but suspect that much of the left-liberal
spectrum harbors a secret Lewin-style paranoia!  Not being able to accept that
80 years of "creeping socialism" has created far more government dependency
than a dwindling American prosperity can afford, liberal idealists see efforts
to foster independence as covert "fascist" projects to "destroy the poor" and
other "useless eaters."

The Report from Iron Mountain:  On the Possibility and Desirability of Peace 
by Leonard Lewin--Originally Anonymous, 1968 Reprint Paperback, 0109 pages,
Order #00568 $5.00

This book was written with such skill, sophistication, and political savvy 
that many on both the Left and Right, in spite of tell-tale slips and 
omissions, were unable to identify it as a masterful political-economic
romance-satire until Leonard Lewin, a political humorist, admitted authorship
in his subsequent book, Triage.  Of course, a la Nesta Webster's last gasp
defense of the "Protocols", "Iron Mountain" enthusiasts ask, "Where did Lewin
get his information?  He must have high level connections!  He must have seen
a similar report!"  Never does it cross the mind of the credulous that others
may be far more intelligent and well-read than they are and thereby capable of
such a creative writing project!

"Iron Mountain", named for the notorious, real life fall-out shelter for the 
Corporate-Government elite in which the "Special Study Group" allegedly met, 
in the books fanciful format, assumes throughout that social "cohesion and 
stability" is traditionally dependent solely on perpetual war or threat of war 
and concomitant extravagant defense spending, massive waste, and the universal 
draft or national service.  Or, as the libertarians say, "War is the health of 
the State!"  The "document" dispassionately considers such "alternatives" to 
war (remember Jimmy Carter's "Moral Equivalent of War" MEOW?) as intensifying 
oppression of minorities, elimination of natural births in favor of universal 
test-tube baby production, creating artificial protest and terrorist groups, 
destroying and poisoning the environment, euthanasia for useless eaters, 
promoting drug addiction, increasing poverty and squalor, ruinous space 
exploration expenditures, population reduction through dangerous food and 
water additives and designer diseases (written before AIDS), faking an 
invasion from Space (real purpose of Star Wars technology), etc., etc.  Part 
of the satire, no doubt, and what really gives away Lewin's fascinating 
exercise is the lack of discussion in the "Special Study Group" as to why 
their societal assumptions are true!  The satirical thought that all policy 
makers above a certain level are chosen on the basis of seeing these truths as 
"obvious" won't quite wash...or will it?!  Only once in passing does "The 
Special Study Group" refer to preserving the "class structure" as a possible 
rationale for their malevolent outlook.  Perhaps Lewin is subtly promoting the 
ruling class/conspiracy theory of welfare warfare statism while mouthing the 
"cohesion-stability" theory with tongue firmly in cheek.

Perhaps the most "current" covert policy to replace the need for war broached 
by "Iron Mountain" and one that was just gaining public attention in 1968 
(many thought as a diversion from the Vietnam War) was an environmentalist war 
to save the "planet".  However, quite curiously and without foundation, Lewin 
does not suggest that a fake environmentalist movement be encouraged to 
exaggerate environmental concerns.  Instead, Lewin suggest that pollution be 
increased to create a real crisis!  This cannot be an error on Lewin's part, 
but can only indicate his desire for the option of an environmentalist
campaign to replace war.  The unfounded idea that the government secretly
promotes pollution, an idea which "Iron Mountain" has spread widely on the
Left, serves to intensify passions in the environmentalist movement.

In any case, the knowledgeable reader will come away from "Iron Mountain" more 
firmly convinced than ever that, if not from an official government advisory
committee, socially malevolent ideas are entering the policy arena from
somewhere--most likely from the inner circle of the ruling class/conspiracy
long committed to covert manipulation of government policy for its own ends at
the expense of the people.

The Purloined Letter by Edgar Allen Poe, In Print--Various Short Story 
Collections Paperback, 0020 pages, Order #00572 $8.00

This classic mystery story shows clearly a little known principle of 
deception:  A secret is best hidden by placing it in plain sight, but by 
adding calculated misdirection that prevents its proper appreciation by the 
onlooker!  This insight, which I owe to Lyndon LaRouche, explains the lack of 
awareness of the British Monarchy as the center of the ruling class/conspiracy 
even in conspiracy research circles!  While preoccupied by the search for and 
analysis of secret documents, always supplied abundantly by the conspiracy 
itself, the conspiracy researcher overlooks the obvious.  Remember that the 
Royal Family was the first English language publisher of the "Protocols"!

The Occult Technology of Power:  The Initiation of the Son of a Finance 
Capitalist Into the Arcane Secrets of Economic and Political Power--Rends the 
veils of ideology, propaganda, confusion, and self-delusion to expose the 
terrifying evil which plunders and tortures the 20th Century by The 
Transcriber, 1974 In Print Hardcover, 0054 pages, Order #00565 $8.95

This is another masterful work in the tradition of Joly's "Dialogues" which 
although originally published honestly as a political satire or romance, is
already moving toward legendary status as a "real" secret document.  The
Spotlight, in one of its very early issues, published it with permission but
without comment as if it were a secret document stolen from the inner circle
of a Rockefeller or Rothschild.  See the Summer 1987 Project for a more
complete review.

The British Intelligence Report by Sir William Wiseman, 1919 Xerox reprint
Pamphlet, 0012 pages, Order #00571 $5.00

This document purports to be a long letter dated 1919 from the British 
Intelligence Chief in America, Sir William Wiseman, to Lloyd George, Prime
Minister of England, describing the panoply of British front groups and
propaganda outlets successfully molding the trusting American "peasant" toward
continued support of the British Empire, His Majesty the King, and the
up-coming membership of America in the British sponsored League of Nations.
Though obvious satires and exaggerations give away the real author's game at
the outset, most of the document's revelations are true and in-line with the
Project theory!  Of course, the document found such gullible ears that it was
banned from the mails and Federal Agents threatened the Irish Catholic,
anti-British Dr. Maloney with "20 years"!  The document was still being
circulated as the "real thing" in 1929 when it was felt necessary to haul Dr.
Maloney before a Congressional Committee where he was forced to confess
authorship and the partisan, Irish Catholic, anti-League, anti-British motives
behind his venture in creative writing.  We cannot help but think that Dr.
Maloney may have been instrumental in blocking America's membership in the
League of Nations!

Assassination Theories

The Secret of Who Ordered Kennedy's Death:  The Search for the Master Assassin 
by Anonymous, 1970 Xerox of rare report.  Pamphlet, 0030 pages, Order #00592 
$8.95

Fascinating document attempts to finger Herbert Lehman of the "Our Crowd" New 
York Bankers as the man who ordered JFK's death based on personal enmity with
of Joe Kennedy, as then head of the CFR, and as an agent of the Rothschild
banking interests.

Guns of the Regressive Right:  The Only Reconstruction of the Kennedy Murder 
that Makes Sense by Morris Bealle, 1965 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0110
pages, Order #00702 $75.00

Dallas Justice:  The Real Story of Jack Ruby by Melvin M. Belli, 1964
Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0296 pages, Order #00548 $22.00

ABC of Anarchism by Alexander Berkman, 1987 In Print Paperback, 0080 pages, 
Order #00543 $5.00

JFK:  A Complete Biography 1917-1963 by William H. A. Carr, 1962
Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0255 pages, Order #00446 $6.00

Standard biography.

The Manchester Affair:  The True and Dramatic Behind the Scenes Story of the
William Manchester's "Battle of the Book"--the Attempted Suppression of Death
of a President. by John Corry, 1967 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0223 pages,
Order #00493 $18.00

An unexpurgated record of the most notorious incident in book publishing 
history.

The Assassins:  Seven Men Made Decisions to Kill Our Presidents.  Three
Succeeded--Four Failed--All Died Themselves...Here Are the Fascinating, Almost
Unbelievable Stories of These Men. by Robert J. Donovan, 1952
Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0236 pages, Order #00506 $10.00

The Spirit of Robert F. Kennedy:  The Deeply Felt Beliefs of the Late Senator 
including Gun Control, Student Revolt, Vietnam, Race Riots, Draft-Card
Burning, Public Service, Dissent, and Idealism.  by Sue G. Hall, 1968
Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0111 pages, Order #00458 $10.00

Farewell America by James Hepburn, 1968 In Print Hardcover, 0418 pages, Order
#00588 $12.00

Infamous book from a mysterious company in Liechtenstein which claimed a 
right-wing, H. L. Hunt, Birchite conspiracy to kill JFK.  US customs agents 
initially prevented this book's entry into the US.

Kennedy Murder Conspiracy Out Into the Open by Lyndon LaRouche, 1982 Xerox
reprint Pamphlet, 0010 pages, Order #00596 $2.95

Compiles evidence pointing toward the British Monarchy's closest asset, the
Cecils, as the Master Assassins.

The Assassination Chain:  Including Assassination Who is Who and a Forward by
Jack Anderson by Sybil Leek and Bert R Sugar, 1976 Rare/Out-of-Print
Hardcover, 0342 pages, Order #00490 $25.00

Claims common "power group" killed the Kennedys and Martin Luther King and 
attempted to kill George Wallace.

High Treason:  The Assassination of President Kennedy and the New Evidence of
Conspiracy--Our Government's Secret...A Nation's Betrayal by Robert J. Groden
& Harrison E. Livingstone, 1989 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0562 pages, Order
#00509 $15.00

Marina and Lee by Priscilla Johnson McMilland, 1977 Rare/Out-of-Print 
Hardcover, 0527 pages, Order #00491 $22.00

Detailed analysis of Lee Harvey Oswald's life with his Russian wife (KGB 
father).

The Secret Team:  The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and
the World by L. Fletcher Prouty, Col. USAF (Ret), 1973 In Print Paperback,
0496 pages, Order #00549 $14.95

Col. Prouty served as an advisor for the recent film JFK.  He was the
real-life "National Security Expert" shown meeting Jim Garrison in the movie
to let Garrison know he "was on the right track"!

The Last Kennedy:  Edward M. Kennedy of Massachusetts Before and After
Chappaquiddick by Robert Sherrill, 1974 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0239
pages, Order #00459 $18.95

The Chappaquiddick cover-up was undoubtedly the most brilliant cover-up ever
achieved in a nation where investigative procedures are well developed and
where the principles of equal justice prevail at least during some of those
moments when people are watching!

Conspiracy by Anthony Summers, 1980 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0640 pages, 
Order #00492 $28.50

"...Lee Harvey Oswald steps out of his shadowy past and begins to take on
three dimensions--sometimes four, five, and six.  One is soon overcome with
the gloomy, sinister, and yet curiously stimulating certainty that Oswald was
not only an intelligence agent with links to the Mafia, but almost certainly a
double agent..."

The Idle Warriors by Kerry W. Thornley, 1991 In Print Paperback, 0200 pages,
Order #00240 $10.98

Presents author's Marine Corp experiences with Lee Harvey Oswald.  Written 
before the Kennedy Assassination in anticipation of Oswald's defection to 
Russia!  Debunks Jim Garrison's theories of the assassination.  Garrison
thought Thornley was part of the plot!  Later, Thornley began to
agree...believing himself to be subject to CIA mind control!

Zenarchy by Kerry W. Thornley, 1991 In Print Paperback, 0119 pages, Order 
#00220 $9.98

Interesting mostly because the author was accused by Jim Garrison of being
involved in the Kennedy Assassination.  Thornley, who knew Lee Harvey Oswald
in the Marines, thinks he is a victim of CIA mind control.

Whitewash!:  The Report on the Warren Report--The Book They Tried to Suppress!
by Harold Weisberg, 1965 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0367 pages, Order #00557
$15.00

Grand old man of Kennedy conspiracy theorists.

Secret Evidence on the Kennedy Assassination by David Wise, 1968 Rare/Out- 
of-Print Magazine, 0004 pages, Order #00456 $10.00

Discussion of the documents classified by the Warren Commission that raise 
suspicions of cover-up and worse.  A report by the CIA director Helms on
"Soviet Brainwashing Techniques".  A FBI interview with Soviet defector
Nosenko who arrived 10 days after the assassination.  A CIA report on Oswald's
activities in Mexico six weeks before the assassination.  A CIA memo from
Helms on "Soviet Use of Assassination and Kidnapping".

General Ruling Class/Conspiracy

The Strange Death of Franklin Roosevelt:  A History of the Roosevelt-Delano 
Dynasty--America's Royal Family by Dr. Emanuel M. Josephson, 1948 
Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0333 pages, Order #00677 $45.00

Rockefeller-Morgan alliance behind Roosevelt.  Contains interesting history of 
Morgan (British) vs. Rockefeller conflict to control world's oil supply
leading to WWI and WWII.

The Truth About Rockefeller:  Public Enemy Number One--Studies in Criminal 
Psychopathy by Dr. Emanuel M. Josephson, 1964 In Print Paperback, 0275 pages,
Order #00642 $5.00

Detailed expos
 of Nelson Rockefeller's career.

The World Conspiracy:  What the Historians Don't Tell You! by Nicola M.
Nicolov, 1990 In Print Paperback, 0274 pages, Order #00230 $8.95

Up-dated introductory conspiracy book by an anti-communist Bulgarian national 
who suffered in communist concentration camps.  Unique, fresh point-of-view
makes it worth reading even for long-time conspiracy buffs.  Excellent gift to
interest right-wing friends.

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Antony Sutton, In Print Paperback, 
0000 pages, Order #00645 $12.00

Sutton's classic research showing Bolsheviks were financed by Wall Street and
London bankers to retard Russian economic development.

The Buckley Family:  Wall Street Fabians in the Conservative Movement by Scott
Thompson, 1980 Xerox Reprint Booklet, 0018 pages, Order #00670 $5.00

"LaRouchian" analysis of the William Buckley's influence on the conservative 
movement.  Reviews history of his oil man father's depredations in Mexico.

The World of David Rockefeller:  An Interview of Rockefeller by Bill Moyer
1980 Transcript reprint Pamphlet, 0032 pages, Order #00591 $8.95

Television interview of Rockefeller during a "typical day's work".  Extremely 
revealing.  David Rockefeller seemed to be anxious to enhance his reputation
as the world's most powerful conspirator, perhaps because his power was
beginning to slip relative to other factions?  Brags about key role of Chase
Manhattan loans in key world events, particularly Italy where Red Brigades
terrorism was underway.  Do conspiracy theories enhance the reputations of the
International Bankers?

The Dispatch of the Merchants by William L. Avery, A.M., 1977 Xerox reprint 
Pamphlet, 0082 pages, Order #00604 $24.00

Unpublished manuscript on the subject of sources of liability for the 
so-called Income Tax as grounded in the Law Merchant through the Federal 
Reserve and other statutes.  Contains fascinating historical chronology 
tracing the conspiracy back to the Hanseatic League.  Claims the Warburgs, not 
the Rothschilds, are the real World Masters!

The Federal Reserve Conspiracy:  The Rockefeller Gold Corner by Dr. Emanuel M.
Josephson, 1968 In Print Hardcover, 0374 pages, Order #00643 $7.50

Not just a re-hash of Josephson's other books.  Contains Dr.  Josephson's
theories on the Jesuits, Vatican, and Illuminati.

The Saga of Hog Island:  And Other Essays in Inconvenient History by James J. 
Martin, 1977 In Print Paperback, 0208 pages, Order #00130 $12.00

Reader's of Antony Sutton's Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution will want
to read this book for a description of one of the corrupt war production
projects of American International Corporation, the same Establishment,
Anglophile syndicate which, according to Sutton, sponsored Roosevelt, Hitler,
and the Soviet Union as integrated parts of its world ordering operations!
Sir Ernest Cassel, the personal banker of Edward VII, directly represented the
Crown in American International.

The Secrets of the Federal Reserve:  The London Connection--Jekyll Island
Connections by Eustace Mullins, 1991 In Print Hardcover, 0199 pages, Order
#00635 $15.00

Best work available showing the centrality of the "City" of London in the
world's International Banking Fraternity.

Tragedy and Hope:  A History of the World in Our Time by Carroll Quigley, 1960
In Print Hardcover, 1100 pages, Order #00637 $25.00

This book hit the American Right like a bombshell at the end of the 1960's
when Birchers such as Gary Allen, Cleon Skousen, and G. Edward Griffin began
to tout it and its ideas of a "Capitalist Conspiracy" above the "Communist
Conspiracy".  Oddly, the Birchers down played the Anglophile, British Empire,
British Royal Family pro-Vatican implications of Quigley and concentrated on
his mention of the International Bankers and their manipulation of Communism.
Quigley claimed to have had access to CFR papers during part of his career
and, thus, he was touted as an "Insider" who defected.  A more careful study
of his work and his career revealed that he was an Irish Catholic and an
insider at the Pope's Georgetown Jesuit University where his book had been
required reading for many years!  Far from breaking new ground, much of his
work is simply and up-dating and scholarization of the traditionalist Catholic
conspiracy theories of Fathers Fahey and Couglin.

The Intimate Papers of Colonel House:  Volumes I and II by Charles Seymour, 
1928 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 1100 pages, Order #00647 $25.00

The Intimate Papers of Colonel House:  Volumes III and IV by Charles Seymour, 
1928 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 1100 pages, Order #00648 $45.00

The Naked Capitalist by Cleon Skousen, 1970 In Print Paperback, 0144 pages,
Order #00636 $12.00

The book length review that brought Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope to the 
attention of the American Right.  Contains most of the "good parts" of
Quigley's book, so many, in fact, that Quigley was infuriated and threatened a
copyright infringement suit!

New World Order:  The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies by William T. Still, 
1990 In Print Paperback, 0197 pages, Order #00300 $8.95

Introductory conspiracy book with strong emphasis on Masonic, secret society 
origins.  Must reading for very complete survey of available secret society
data.

America's Secret Establishment:  An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones
by Antony Sutton, 1983 In Print Paperback, 0293 pages, Order #00632 $19.95

Sutton's series of pamphlets on Yale's Anglophile Skull and Bones secret 
society put together into a full-length book.  Must reading under President 
Bonesman Bush.

Hitler's Secret Backers by Sidney Warburg, 1933 In Print Paperback, 0082 
pages, Order #00190 $10.00

Strange document claiming Rockefeller and Morgan were responsible for putting 
Hitler in power, allegedly written by a scion of an International Banking
Family.  However, no "Sidney" Warburg existed.  Most suspect James Warburg,
the son of Paul Warburg, founder of the Federal Reserve System and Kuhn Loeb
partner.  We wonder about Sidney Weinberg of Goldman Sachs.  He was the proper
age to be a "messenger boy" at the time.  Further, he did not come from a
wealthy family, but rose to the top from the mail room!

The Merchant Bankers:  An Inside View of the Fabulous Financial World
Personified by the Hambros, the Baring Brothers, Siegmund Warburg, the
Rothschilds, the Lehman Brothers, the Deutche Bank, and the Banca Commerciale
Italiana by Joseph Wechsberg, 1966 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0365 pages,
Order #00504 $20.00

Excellent survey of the insiders of International Banking.

Bohica:  A True Account of One Man's Battle to Expose the Most Heinous 
Cover-up of the Vietnam Saga? by Scott Barnes, 1987 Rare/Out-of-Print 
Hardcover, 0600 pages, Order #00551 $19.95

Eye-witness account of POW-MIA's left in Vietnam.

Dulles:  A Biography of Eleanor, Allen, and John Foster Dulles and Their 
Family Network by Leonard Mosely, 1978 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0530 
pages, Order #00552 $25.00

Saga of a potent family!

Hoover's FBI:  The Men and the Myth by William Turner, 1970 Rare/Out-of-Print 
Hardcover, 0352 pages, Order #00550 $20.00

New Lies for Old:  The Communist Strategy of Deception and Disinformation--An 
ex-KGB officer warns how communist deception threatens the survival of the
West by Anatoly Golitsyn, 1984 In Print Paperback, 0412 pages, Order #00430
$12.00

For those who think communism is really a wonderful success for the Party
Elite that enables them to plan many decades ahead to fearlessly  risk
disintegration of the Soviet Union to further a grand strategy to induce the
West to "lower its guard" so the death blow to capitalism can be delivered,
rather than for conspiriologists who see the Soviets as a diabolically
designed economic "basket case" in the hip pocket of the International
Bankers.

The Unheeded Teachings of Jesus Christ:  The Strangest Story Never 
Told--"Blacked-Out" History Series by Dr. Emanuel Josephson, 1959 In Print
Paperback, 0095 pages, Order #00615 $5.00

Scoptsi "Christian" castration cult the real founder of Russian communism?

The Best Enemy Money Can Buy by Antony Sutton, 1986 In Print Paperback, 0261
pages, Order #00700 $12.95

Western financing of Communism and the Soviet Union.

Say No!:  To the New World Order...the Attack on US Sovereignty and How to
Keep America Independent by Gary Allen, 1987 In Print Paperback, 0268 pages,
Order #00634 $6.00

Up-date of the late Gary Allen's work.  Gary Allen died of complications from
diabetes.

None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen with Larry Abraham, 1972 In Print 
Paperback, 0000 pages, Order #00633 $12.00

The classic that popularized conspiracy theory on America's Right.

The Politics of Murder by Joseph Bornstein, 1950 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 
0295 pages, Order #00445 $12.00

Sets out with devastating objectivity to prove that assassins make history!  
Covers murders of Trotsky, Ernst Roehm, Engelbert Dollfuss, Joseph Stalin,
Lenin, Bucharin, Reiss, Tresca, Formis, the White Russian Generals, and many
more....

Pawns in the Game by William Guy Carr, 1955 In Print Paperback, 0193 pages,
Order #00546 $12.00

Red Fog Over America:  The International Conspiracy Explained by William Guy 
Carr, 1968 In Print Paperback, 0280 pages, Order #00545 $12.00

The New World Order:  The Great Seal of the United States by A.  Ralph 
Epperson, 1990 In Print Paperback, 0357 pages, Order #00010 $14.95

The author of The Unseen Hand:  An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of 
History, one of our all-time best sellers, has expanded his work to cover what 
he sees as the more basic, occult secret society level of the conspiracy which
provides the "Satanic Motives" of the would be world masters.

The Unseen Hand:  An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History by A. 
Ralph Epperson, 1985 In Print Paperback, 0488 pages, Order #00629 $14.95

Virtual encyclopedia of conspiracy theory and lore.  Fundamentalist Christian, 
pro-American bias.

The Emperor Wears No Clothes:  The Authoritative Historical Record of the
Cannabis Plant, Hemp Prohibition, and How Marijuana Can Still Save the World
by Jack Herer, 1990 In Print , 0182 pages, Order #00522

Interesting chronicle of the long history of Hemp (marijuana) production in 
America and the remarkable uses to which its fast growing, extremely strong
fiber and versatile pulp was and could still be put:  Rope, fabric, paper,
canvas, paints, oil, building materials, and bio-mass energy source--methane
and methanol.  Presents Mellon relative Harry Anslinger's marijuana
prohibition movement of the 1930's as a conspiracy by oil, lumber, paper, and
chemical interests to eliminate hemp as a cheap unbeatable competition to
their high cost monopolistic, patented processes.

America's Secret Destiny:  Spiritual Vision & the Founding of a Nation by 
Robert Hieronimus, Ph.D., 1989 In Print Paperback, 0145 pages, Order #00020 
$10.95

An occultist whose thesis, An Historic Analysis of the Reverse of the American 
Great Seal and Its Relationship to the Ideology of Humanistic Psychology, won 
him a Ph.D., expands on his finding that America was founded by a secret 
society bent on a world dominating New World Order!  Must reading for both pro 
and anti-occultists!

The Occult Conspiracy:  Secret Societies--Their Influence and Power in World 
History by Michael Howard, 1989 In Print Paperback, 0198 pages, Order #00070
$10.95

Though clearly the author harbors profound respect for the occult tradition, 
he also recognizes the havoc let loose upon the world by those secret society 
adepts behind the scenes whose pride regularly outstrips their "occult 
wisdom."

En Route to Global Occupation:  A High Ranking Government Liaison Exposes the 
Secret Agenda for World Unification by Gary H. Kah, 1991 In Print Paperback,
0224 pages, Order #00521 $12.00

Fundamentalist Christian exposes the plans of the Establishment's World
Constitution and Parliament Association.  Kah was exposed to this little known
and well-funded operation during government service.

Cults That Kill by Larry Kahaner, In Print Hardcover, 0280 pages, Order #00416
$17.95

Searches for a nation-wide conspiracy behind the increasing number of bizarre
torture and mutilation murders.

The Strawberry Statement:  Notes of a College Revolutionary by James Simon
Kunen, 1968 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0155 pages, Order #00453 $17.50

Contains the famous words quoted by Gary Allen in None Dare Call It 
Conspiracy:  "Also at the (SDS) convention, men from Business International
Roundtables--the meetings sponsored by Business International for their client
groups and heads of government--tried to buy-up a few radicals.  These men are
the world's leading industrialists and they convene to decide how our lives
are going to go.  These are the guys who wrote the alliance for progress.
They're the left-wing of the ruling class...They offered to finance our
demonstrations in Chicago...We were also offered Esso (Rockefeller) money.
They want us to make a lot of radical commotion so they can look more in the
center as they move to the left."

Birth Certificate Fraud by Richard P. Kusserow, Inspector General, 1988 In 
Print Paperback, 0030 pages, Order #00494 $10.00

US government report on a growing problem.

Coup d' tat:  A Practical Handbook by Edward Luttwak, 1979 In Print 
Paperback, 0215 pages, Order #00477 $7.95

Georgetown scholar presents a shocking, highly technical manual on how a tiny
elite can overthrow a government by force, the standard way that power changes
hands in The New World Order!

Conspiracy:  A Biblical View by Gary North, 1986 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback,
0168 pages, Order #00553 $15.00

Dominion theologian analyzes the ruling class/conspiracy.

Kinsey, Sex, and Fraud:  The Indoctrination of a People by Judith Reisman &
Edward W. Eichel, 1991 In Print Hardcover, 0000 pages, Order #00310 $19.95

Claims Kinsey's sex study used sexual abuse of children as part of its 
methodology and that its research techniques were so faulty as to constitute a
conscious conspiracy to destroy societal sexual ethics--the fruits of which we
see all around us.

The Gemstone File:  A Skeleton Key to the Gemstone File by Bruce Roberts, 1976 
Reprint Paperback, 0030 pages, Order #00520 $10.00

Mysterious document analyzes secret history of world "Mafia" from 1934 to 
1975.  Claims Onassis was "Mr. Big."

The Plot Thickens:  The Role of Conspiracy Theory in American Politics by
Randall Rothenberg, 1980 Xerox of unpublished manuscript Pamphlet, 0030 pages,
Order #00590 $9.95

Examines the overall effects as well as the specific content of the 
"conspiracy theories" sweeping America.  Thoughtful and relatively
non-partisan.

I. G. Farben by Richard Sasuly, 1947 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0311 pages, 
Order #00508 $37.00

Key role in the rise of Hitler with ties to the Anglo-American Establishment.

The Federal Mafia:  How It Illegally Imposes and Unlawfully Collects Income
Taxes--A Shocking and Comprehensive Analysis--And How Americans Are Fighting
Back! by Irwin Schiff, 1990 In Print , 0300 pages, Order #00526

The Invisible Government by Dan Smoot, 1962 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0250 
pages, Order #00541 $15.00

Lead the way for John Birch Society anti-Council on Foreign Relations
theorists.

The Cult of the All-Seeing Eye:  United Nations Meditation Room; The Temple of 
Understanding; The Great Seal of the United States; The Prayer Room in the
United States Capitol by Robert Keith Spenser, 1964 In Print Paperback, 0064
pages, Order #00180 $4.00

Anti-occultist Christian looks at the Satanic influence of the conspiracy in 
America and the United Nations.

Boche and Bolshevik by Nesta Webster, 1923 Recent Reprint Paperback, 0081
pages, Order #00711 $5.00

German-Bolshevik alliance.

Germany and England by Nesta Webster, 1938 Xerox reprint Pamphlet, 0024 pages,
Order #00598 $6.95

Long-forgotten piece by conspiriologist Nesta Webster supporting Nazi Germany.

Secret Societies and Subversive Movements by Nesta Webster, 1924 New Reprint 
Edition Paperback, 0419 pages, Order #00616 $10.00

Opus of one of the most famous enemies of the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy.
Claims the conspiracy is "Continental", however, denying relationship to the
Royal Family and British Masonry.

Surrender of an Empire by Nesta Webster, 1931 Recent Reprint Paperback, 0392 
pages, Order #00713 $12.00

Nesta's misinterpretation of British-spawned "World Revolution" as an attack 
on Britain.  Must reading!

The French Revolution by Nesta Webster, 1919 Recent Reprint Paperback, 0516 
pages, Order #00712 $12.00

Illuminati origins of the French Revolution.  Denies participation of British
high level Masons.

The Socialist Network by Nesta Webster, 1926 Recent Reprint Paperback, 0162
pages, Order #00710 $12.00

Contain's Nesta's famous fold-out chart linking the world's socialist and 
radical organizations.

World Revolution by Nesta Webster, 1921 Recent Reprint Paperback, 0327 pages,
Order #00714 $12.00

Another famous chart linking the forces of "World Revolution" back to 
Illuminism.

The Blue Book of the John Birch Society by Robert Welch, 1959 Rare/Out- 
of-Print Paperback, 0178 pages, Order #00457 $7.50

Famous introduction for potential John Birch Society members.  Reveals his 
non-fundamentalist, near-Masonic religious beliefs.

The Illuminoids:  Secret Societies and Political Paranoia--Introduction by 
Robert Anton Wilson by Neal Wilgus, 1978 In Print paperback, 0262 pages, Order 
#00411 $20.00

Skeptical over-view of a very wide range of conspiracy theories.  Valuable 
chronologies included which superimpose the key events from many theories.

Pro-Vatican, Anti-Judeo/Masonic Conspiracy Theories

Puzzling Neighbors:  An Historical Guide to Understanding Modern M
xico by
Salvador Borrego E., 1987 In Print Paperback, 0119 pages, Order #00668 $12.00

Though written from a partisan Catholic viewpoint, this book contains the most 
brilliant, concise explanation of the founding of the Judeo-Masonic-Protestant
conspiracy to rule the world imaginable.  For this alone, the book is must
reading.  Though strongly anti-communist, do not expect Borrego's book to be a
"South of the Border" version of "None Dare Call It Conspiracy".  America is
clearly identified as a Masonic nation, covertly committed from its founding
to a "New World Order" and the destruction of everything Catholic.  Numerous
Presidents are pictured in their Masonic regalia.  The devastating civil wars
that have plagued Mexico since it gained independence from Spain, and have
left it in its current shambles, are shown for what they were, cold-blooded,
successful, Anglo-Masonic plots for the economic exploitation and destruction
of a Catholic country.

The Mystical Body of Christ and the Reorganization of Society by Rev. Denis 
Fahey, C.S.Sp., D.D., D.Ph., 1945 In Print Paperback, 0584 pages, Order #00621 
$19.00

Irish Catholic priest adumbrates the classic Catholic 
Judeo-Masonic-Protestant-Modernist conspiracy theory against the Vatican world 
order.  Important reading on philosophical, religious, and historical levels.  
Sophisticated!  Are most conspiriologists, Catholic or not, co-opted by this 
traditional Catholic program?  If you don't think so, you need to read this 
book!

The Mystical Body of Christ in the Modern World by Rev. Denis Fahey, C.S.Sp.,
D.D., D.Ph., 1935 Reprinted 1987 Paperback, 0364 pages, Order #00620 $25.00

Rev. Fahey's original work exposing the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy against "the
Divine Plan for the Organization of Society."

Religious Liberty & Contraception:  Did Vatican II Open the Way for a New 
Sexual Ethic? by Reverend Brian Harrison, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0193 pages,
Order #00665 $12.00

Claims Vatican II did not change basic doctrines as claimed by radicals within 
the Church.

The Keys of This Blood:  The Struggle for World Dominion Between Pope John
Paul II, Mikhail Gorbachev & the Capitalist West by Malachi Martin, 1990 In
Print Hardcover, 0732 pages, Order #00682 $24.95

The "ex-Jesuit" and close associate of John Paul II reveals the geopolitical
strategy of the Vatican.  Must reading!  See long review in the Project.

The Anglo-American Establishment:  From Rhodes to Cliveden by Carroll Quigley, 
1981 In Print Paperback, 0354 pages, Order #00699 $12.00

Published after Quigley's death and without his consent.  Very detailed look
at the participants of the Round Table Conspiracy and the results of their
actions.

The New Post-Conciliar or Montinian Church by Rev. Joaquin Saennz Y. Arriaga, 
Ph.D., 1972 In Print Hardcover, 0567 pages, Order #00433 $25.00

This very important book by an avowed member of the Sovereign Military Order
of Saint John of Jerusalem is an exhaustive presentation of the extreme
traditionalist view that "treason" in the Roman Catholic Church was rampant
under the pro-Masonic, pro-Communist Papacy of Paul VI (Montini).

Characters of the Inquisition by William Thomas Walsh, 1940 In Print
Paperback, 0301 pages, Order #00581 $10.00

Catholic justification of the Inquisition, the institution that sparked the 
rise of the conspiracy by driving Jews into the arms of the Dutch and British.

Philip II by William Thomas Walsh, 1937 Recent Reprint, In Print Hardcover,
0770 pages, Order #00580 $30.00

This massive tome explains the crucial Elizabethan period from the 
point-of-view of the Catholic Emperor of Austria and Spain.  Especially good
on the Judeo/Masonic conspiracy and the ultra-conspiratorial role of Elizabeth
I's advisor William Cecil.  Also valuable history of the Dutch,
Judeo-Masonic-Protestant revolt against Catholic rule that lead to the rise of
the House of Orange.

The Undermining of the Catholic Church by Mary Ball Mart
nez, 1991 In Print
Paperback, 0200 pages, Order #00561 $15.00

Author presents Vatican II as the effect, not the cause of a Church subverting 
process consciously put into motion at the turn of the Century with the
doctrine which redefined the Church from a "Perfect Society" to the "Mystical
Body of Christ", a doctrine condemned by the First Vatican Council seventy
years earlier as "confusing, ambiguous, vague, and inappropriately
biological"!  Contrary to most Traditionalists, Mart
nez sees Pope Pius XII as
the primary advocate or even "conscious conspirator" behind this project that
eventually transformed the Church through Vatican II.  Must reading for
Vaticanologists and Social Organism theorists!

The Zionist Factor:  The Jewish Presence in 20th Century History by Ivor
Benson, 1987 In Print Paperback, 0216 pages, Order #00646 $15.00

Interesting analysis of Quigley's Tragedy and Hope.  Postulates Jewish 
take-over of International Banking after World War II.

Our Crowd:  The Great German-Jewish Banking Families of New York by Stephen 
Birmingham, 1967 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0477 pages, Order #00639 $15.00

Standard biographies by a partisan, but still very revealing.

The Grandees:  America's Sephardic Elite by Stephen Birmingham, 1971
Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0318 pages, Order #00705 $20.00

Includes interesting information on the power and influence of the Jews of
Spain prior to and during the Inquisition.

The Rest of Us:  The Rise of America's Eastern European Jews by Stephen
Birmingham, 1984 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0390 pages, Order #00586 $25.00

Chronicles the rise of the Jews who arrived after the German Jewish "Our 
Crowd" bankers had already established themselves on Wall Street.  Includes 
biographical sketches of Helena Rubenstein, Sarnoff, Meyer Lansky, and Sam 
Bronfman.  Bronfman, who founded Seagrams during prohibition, has often been 
cited for his connections to the British Oligarchy which is rumored to have 
sponsored his liquor business as part of their "prohibition" scam against 
America.  Revealingly, Birmingham characterized Bronfman as follows:  "Adding 
the work 'Crown' to Seagram's Seven was characteristic of Sam.  He was awed by 
royalty and still harbored a fierce hope that the British Crown might one day 
make him a knight..in the process doffing his corporate hat to the Royal 
Family..one of many such gestures."  Birmingham also suggests that Jack Ruby 
was one of the many "Jewish Barkeeps" under Lansky control!

The Economic Activities of the Jews of Amsterdam-17th & 18th Centuries by H. 
I. Bloom, Ph.D., 1937 Xerographic Reprint Spiral, 0332 pages, Order #00593
$38.00

Rare doctoral dissertation details the roles of the Jews fleeing the Spanish 
Inquisition in founding the economic base of the conspiracy.  Balanced account 
of the role of Jews in the Dutch world commercial empire that laid the basis
for the later British Empire including their role as slave plantation owners
in the New World.

The Reign of the House of Rothschild:  1830-1871 by Count Egon Caesar Corti, 
1928 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0455 pages, Order #00555 $38.00

Best objective, scholarly work on the world's most important dynasty.

The Rise of the House of Rothschild:  1770-1830 by Count Egon Caesar Corti,
1928 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0450 pages, Order #00556 $17.00

Best scholarly work by author not afraid to recognize the great power of the 
Dynasty.

How We Are Being Brainwashed by Myron Fagan, 1956 In Print Paperback, 0240
pages, Order #00519 $5.00

Mr. Fagan, a formerly respected playwright, relates major how the controlled, 
major media killed his anti-United Nations, anti-International Banker, 
anti-New World Order plays: Red Rainbow (1946) and Thieves Paradise (1946).

The Jewish Utopia by Michael Higger, Ph. D., 1932 In Print Paperback, 0160
pages, Order #00505 $12.00

Detailed survey of Rabbinic tradition to prove that Judaism advocates and 
predicts achievement of an Earthly One-World Utopia.  Right-wingers will see
this plan in full swing.

Song of the Reich:  "Mein Kampf" in English Translation--Dedicated to the 
Universal Pursuit of Truth and Beauty by Adolph Hitler, 1990 In Print 
Hardcover, 0833 pages, Order #00524 $20.00

Pro-Nazi Richard S. Hoehler presents "Mein Kampf" as an "Artist's Vision" by 
interspersing the art Hitler admired and Hitler's own art from his "Bohemian" 
period in the Vienna underground--Disturbing, controversial, but historically
correct view of Hitler's roots?!

Israel and the New World Order by Andrew Hurley, 1991 In Print Hardcover, 0332
pages, Order #00518 $15.00

Traces the history of the Middle East conflict from its ancient roots up to 
the present time...strongly anti-Israel.

The Burning Bush:  Anti-Semitism and World History by Barnet Litvinoff, 1987
In Print Hardcover, 0493 pages, Order #00426 $22.50

Sweeping history from Diaspora to present.

The Man Who Invented "Genocide":  The Public Career and Consequences of
Raphael Lemkin by James J. Martin, 1984 In Print Paperback, 0360 pages, Order
#00547 $12.00

gen-o-cide (jen'e-sid) n. The systematic extermination of racial and national 
groups.  Term first used in indictment of German war criminals after WWII.  
[<Gk genos race tribe + cide. coined by Raphael Lemkin 1944]

The Rothschilds:  A Family Portrait by Frederic Morton, 1962 Rare/Out-of-Print 
Hardcover, 0301 pages, Order #00638 $14.00

Standard biography of the Dynasty.

Juan Colon Alias Cristobal Colon Alias Christopher Columbus:  Was A Spanish
Jew by Brother Nectario M., 1971 In Print Paperback, 0030 pages, Order #00481
$5.00

Published by Dr. Josephson, himself a Jew, this rare pamphlet details the 
theory that Columbus was a "Marrano" Jew evading the Inquisition.  Especially 
relevant considering the current "Columbus" controversies.

Benjamin Disraeli:  Lord Beaconsfield by Sein Leben von Andre Maurois, 1931 
Rare/Out-of-print Hardcover, 0366 pages, Order #00442 $12.00

The Temple Mount Conspiracy and World War III:  Number I In A Series Titled
False Prophets -- False Messiahs -- Signs of the End Times by Kay L.
Westerman, 1991 In Print Paperback, 0000 pages, Order #00499 $20.00

A world-wide conspiracy to initiate World War III in the interests of a New
World Order to be ruled from Jerusalem is alleged.  Sources and bibliography
for researchers.

Medical Conspiracy Theories

Dangerous Doses by Morris Bealle, 1966 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0195
pages, Order #00704 $75.00

An expos
 of patent medicines.

Super Drug Story:  Factological History of This County's Amazing Multi-Billion
Drug Cartel by Morris Bealle, 1966 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0220 pages,
Order #00703 $55.00

The Thymus, Manganese, and Myasthenia Gravis by Dr. Emanuel M.  Josephson, 
1961 In Print Hardcover, 0124 pages, Order #00706 $7.50

Dr. Josephson's controversial theory that Gravis is a deficiency disease like 
thyroid disease being caused by lack of iodine.  Josephson attempts to prove
that Gravis is a thymus disease caused by lack of manganese.

Murder by Injection:  The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America by
Eustace Mullins, 1988 In Print Hardcover, 0361 pages, Order #00584 $20.00

Mullins takes on the Medical Establishment!

Your Life is Their Toy:  Merchants in Medicine by E. M.  Josephson, MD, 1941
Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0256 pages, Order #00708 $75.00

The Rockefeller conspiracy behind AMA and other medical rackets.

The Money Question

Money!:  Questions and Answers for the Oppressed People of America by Rev. 
Charles E. Couglin, 1935 New Reprint Paperback, 0188 pages, Order #00666 $5.00

Traditional Catholic fulminations against the "Money Power".  Father Couglin 
lead a nation-wide "radio Church" crusade against the Federal Reserve System, 
British Geopolitics, War, and Roosevelt through his "Social Justice" 
organization up until the WWII began and the Hierarchy silenced him.  Couglin
was an apologist for fascism and Nazism in line with Vatican support for these
movements in opposition to atheistic Communism and "liberal", "modernist"
democratic capitalism.

Money Manipulation and Social Order by Reverend Denis Fahey,C.S.Sp., D.D., 
D.Ph., 1944 1986 Reprint, In Print Paperback, 0107 pages, Order #00667 $6.00

Money:  The Greatest Hoax on Earth--Inflation Expos
 by Merrill Jenkins, 1971
In Print Paperback, 0244 pages, Order #00631 $10.00

Classic expos
 of paper money and the power it usurps for an Oligarchy of
Power.

Usury:  Destroyer of Nations by S. C. Mooney, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0248 
pages, Order #00260 $9.95

Hardline anti-interest position based on Biblical analysis.

Fool's Gold is Green:  An Encyclopedia of Banksterese, Economic Euphemisms,
and Reality by Winston Smith (Dave Wilbur), 1982 In Print Paperback, 0036
pages, Order #00685 $3.00

New Age Conspiracy

New Age Messiah Identified:  Tara Center's "Mystery Man" Alive and Well and
Living in London--Who Is Lord Maitreya? by Troy Lawrence, 1991 In Print
Paperback, 0000 pages, Order #00320 $8.95

Undercover Christian infiltrates Tara Center and reports on New Age plot!  
Valid research or part of the plot?

Apocalypse Culture by Adam Parfrey, 1987 In Print Paperback, 0272 pages, Order
#00409 $12.95

According to J. G. Ballard:  "...is compulsory reading for all those concerned 
with the crisis of our times.  This is an extraordinary collection unlike
anything I have ever encountered--a remarkable compilation of powerfully
disturbing statements.  These are the terminal documents of the 20th Century!"
Bizarre social developments foreshadow end of Western Civilization or
beginning of Empire Stage?

The Morning of the Magicians by Jacques Bergier & Louis Pauwels, 1963 In Print 
Hardcover, 0300 pages, Order #00110 $19.95

Extremely influential survey of the strange and marvelous world of the occult 
that helped spark interest and concern about the coming New Age.  Especially
powerful in kindling interest in Gurdjieff for the current generation (and its
conspirators?).

The Nazis and the Occult by Dusty Sklar, 1977 In Print Hardcover, 0180 pages, 
Order #00120 $10.00

Exposes the occult Thule Society roots of Hitler's Nazism and shows parallels 
to today's New Age movements.

Project Overviews

The Project (August-September 1985):  Overview Issue by Lloyd Miller, 1985
Newsletter Paperback, 0000 pages, Order #00478 $9.00

Review of the Project's progress.  Primacy of Geopolitics.  Secret societies 
and subversion:  Underbelly of geopolitics?  3-Bloc world foretold in 1984?
Tentative 500 year chronology of the ruling class conspiracy:  Seizing power
in insular Albion (1485-1694),  The Drive for World Domination (1694-1815),
World reign of the Crown (1815-1946), NeoBritish Empire (1946-Present).
Capsule reviews of 12 important books.

The Project (Summer 1988) by Lloyd Miller, 1988 Newsletter , 0000 pages, Order 
#00482

The World Conservation Bank:  Money Engine for the New Long Wave?  Nine page 
interview with George Hunt who infiltrated the Fourth World Wilderness
Conference attended by Rothschild, Rockefeller, et al to launch the World
Conservation Bank. British citizen Andrew Bertie, a descendant of the Stuart
Dynasty, appointed Grand Master of the Knights of Malta by the Pope.  Queen
finally allows the Catholic Knights to organize in England.  Stephen Hawkings
revealed as an Anglophile agent attempting to pull-off another Galileo scandal
against the Vatican.  The Real Star Wars: Big Bang versus Steady State
Theories of the Universe.

Revisionism

Barnes Against the Blackout:  Essays Against Interventionism by Harry Elmer
Barnes w/Intro. by James J. Martin, 1991 In Print Paperback, 0347 pages, Order
#00544 $14.00

America's Second Crusade by William Henry Chamberlin, 1950 In Print Paperback,
0372 pages, Order #00410 $10.00

First major debunking of World War II.

An American Adventure in Bookburning:  In the Style of 1918 by James J. 
Martin, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0137 pages, Order #00412 $8.75

Saga of formal and informal book censorship in wartime America from WWI to
WWII.  Important lists of now hard-to-find books destroyed during hate
campaigns against Germany.  Proposed list of disturbing titles for
"apprentice" bookburners of today to destroy!

Revisionist Viewpoints:  Essays in a Dissident Historical Tradition by James 
J. Martin, 1971 In Print Paperback, 0247 pages, Order #00408 $8.00

Profound scholarly articles designed to lead reluctant readers into a ruling 
class/conspiracy theory of World War II and the Cold War.  Includes the famous
introduction to the German version of Keynes' General Theory which touted
Keynesianism as the economics of war and totalitarianism!  Removed from
subsequent editions!  Mass Media and Stalinism; Revisionism and the Cold War;
Bombing and Negotiated Peace; Defense Origins of the New Imperialism;
Conscription Then and Now; Return of the War Crimes/Criminal Issue; History &
Social Intelligence.

Beyond Eagle and Swastika:  German Nationalism Since 1945 Volumes I and II by
Kurt P. Tauber, 1967 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 1598 pages, Order #00715
$75.00

How dead is anti-democratic nationalism in Germany?  This question was 
interesting in 1967 when this incredibly detailed study of the roots and
current state of German nationalism was undertaken, but crucial today as
Germany lines up with the Vatican to fight the Anglo-American cabal!  The
first skirmish since the downfall of the Soviet Union was Croatia, where the
Anglo-Americans predictably supported the oppressors of a Catholic nationalism
that had won the support of Germany.

All America Louse:  A Candid Biography of Drew (Ananias) Pearson by Morris A.
Bealle, 1965 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0880 pages, Order #00701 $15.00

Super-Rich

Real Lace:  America's Irish Rich by Stephen Birmingham, 1973 Rare/Out-of-Print
Hardcover, 0322 pages, Order #00444 $25.00

Must reading for those who want to know the background and family connections 
of the great Irish-Catholic American Rich including the Joseph Kennedys, Peter 
Graces, and William Buckleys.  Interestingly, William Buckley forbearers in 
Ireland will Royalist Orangemen.  The family moved to the Catholic side only 
due to marriage!

Men of Wealth by John T. Flynn, 1941 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0531 pages, 
Order #00404 $27.00

Capsule biographies of numerous "Insiders" of the past.

Rockefeller Internationalist:  The Man Who Misrules the World by Dr. Emanuel 
M. Josephson, 1952 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0447 pages, Order #00539
$45.00

Magnum opus of the world's greatest Rockefeller basher!  Dr.  Josephson was an
anti-Vatican, anti-Jesuit, secular, agnostic Jew.

The Robber Barons:  The Great American Capitalists (1861-1901) by Matthew 
Josephson, 1934 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0474 pages, Order #00403 $18.00

Though biased by '30s "New Deal" propaganda, still well worth reading.  Quotes
Francis Bacon:  "There are never wanting some persons of violent and
undertaking natures, who, so they may have power and business, will take it at
any cost."

Rockefeller Power:  America's Chosen Family by Myer Kutz, 1974 Rare/Out- 
of-Print Hardcover, 0288 pages, Order #00507 $25.00

America's 60 Families by Ferdinand Lundberg, 1937 Rare/Out- of-Print 
Hardcover, 0300 pages, Order #00400 $17.00

Authoritative survey of the "American Rich" and how they made their money.  
Some Left-wing bias, but still useful.

The Rich and the Super-Rich:  A Study in the Power of Money Today by Ferdinand 
Lundberg, 1968 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0812 pages, Order #00401 $25.00

Up-date of authors America's 60 Families.  Did much to eliminate the post-WWII
complacency about the super-rich on both the Left and Right.

Certain Rich Men:  Stories of Girard, Astor, Jay Cooke, Daniel Drew, 
Vanderbilt, Gould, and Fiske by Meade Minnigerode, 1926 Rare/Out-of-Print
Hardcover, 0210 pages, Order #00405 $38.00

Despite intriguing title, this is a standard, popular rendition of the 
machinations of the rich.  Important data, but no conscious ruling class
analysis.

Power, Inc.:  Who Really Runs America?  The Shocking New Expos
 of the Power 
Brokers Who Control Everybody and Everything--Accountable to Nobody! by Morton 
Mintz and Jerry Cohen, 1977 Rare/Out-of-Print HB or PB, 0792 pages, Order 
#00678 $15.00

History of the Great American Fortunes by Gustavus Myers, 1907 Rare/Out- 
of-Print Hardcover, 0732 pages, Order #00402 $25.00

Original survey of America's Super-Rich.  Extremely biased against capitalism
and free-enterprise, but still very useful for the researcher.  Mentions
connections to Rothschilds and other European capitalists.

The Second American Revolution--Some Personal Observations:  A Stimulating,
Eloquent Analysis of the Humanistic Changes We are Experiencing Now and Must
Achieve in the Future by John D.  Rockefeller III, 1973 Rare/Out-of-Print
Hardcover, 0188 pages, Order #00439 $24.00

One of the five (5) Rockefellers sharing centralized control of the 
Rockefeller octopus after the death of John D II and Chairman of the
Rockefeller Foundation in 1971, endorses the "humanistic" 1960's revolutions
of rising expectations and "new values" including black liberation, women's
liberation, youth revolution, campus revolution, economic egalitarianism,
consumerism, environmentalism, and individual human potential movement.
Rockefeller poses as a concerned citizen reacting to a Revolution originating
in the citizenry and especially oppressed groups, not mentioning the role of
Establishment foundations in seeding and nurturing the revolution for subtle
reasons of consolidating concentrated economic power and/or for a strategy of
destruction: clearing the ground in the service of the "New World Order"!

One Thousand Americans by George Seldes, 1947 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 
0312 pages, Order #00451 $15.50

Partisan, pro-labor analysis of the America's super-rich ruling class and its 
instruments.  In addition to a survey of the rich, reviews charges of General
Smedley Butler that a Wall Street group had approached him through the Liberty
League to lead a military coup against President Roosevelt.

 IRS and Taxes

The American Dream:  How to Make Money & Live in Freedom by Dean Allen, 1991
In Print Paperback, 0064 pages, Order #00516 $10.00

Tax resister takes a "low profile" approach.

Taxation and Tyranny:  A Complete Guide to the Tax Rebellion by Karl Bray, 
1972 In Print Paperback, 0025 pages, Order #00676 $2.00

Manifesto of the anti-tax talk show host martyred by IRS. 
Finally died in prison in suspicion provoking circumstances.

IRS:  Taxation or Tyranny? by Grismore, In Print Paperback, 0000 pages, Order 
#00675 $5.00

How Anyone Can Stop Paying Income Taxes:  The Amazing new Best-Seller that 
Exposes the Fraud and Deception by Which the IRS Extracts Income Taxes from 
Uninformed Americans...and Shows You How You Can Put a Stop to It--Now! by
Irwin Schiff with Howy Murzin, 1982 In Print Hardcover, 0176 pages, Order
#00525 $10.98

Cosmic Conspiracy

The Ultimate Deception:  A Shocking Disclosure!  The Most Sensational
Government Conspiracy of Our Time is Finally Revealed to the World by a
Retired Military Officer by Commander "X", 1990 In Print Paperback, 0127
pages, Order #00290 $12.95

Ideal book to study the possibilities of disinformation emanating from 
intelligence sources.

The UFO Silencers:  Mystery of the Men in Black by Timothy Green Beckley, 1990
In Print Paperback, 0160 pages, Order #00270 $12.98

We do not recommend UFO books because we believe the aliens have landed.  
However, we cannot ignore the propaganda/mind control effects of the UFO 
phenomena and can't help but suspect conspiratorial manipulation behind the
scenes.  On the other hand, if interstellar travel is possible and millions of
star systems similar to our exist in the Galaxy, isn't it inevitable that the
Earth is under alien surveillance?  Introduction by John Keel

The Promise:  The True Story of Space Visitors on Earth and How They Want to
Help Humankind (as told to Brad Steiger) by Dr. Fred Bell, 1991 In Print
Paperback, 0172 pages, Order #00495 $12.95

Available for those who want to evaluate more of the flood of ufo 
material...conspiratorial tinkering with mass mind?

The Bridge to Infinity:  Harmonic 371244 by Bruce L. Cathie, 1989 In Print 
Paperback, 0205 pages, Order #00684 $15.00

Theorizes that the whole of physical reality is formed from the basic
geometric harmonies...wave-forms of light.  Claims top secret scientists have
already solved such mysteries as anti-gravity, space-time travel, free energy,
etc.

Colonize Space!:  Open the Age of Reason by Krafft A. Ehricke Memorial 
Conference, 1985 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0384 pages, Order #00707 $20.00

LaRouchian high technology advocacy.

Anti-Vatican Theories

A Brief Account of the Jesuits:  With Historical Proofs in Support of It
Tending to Establish the Danger of the Revival of that Order to the World at
Large and to the United Kingdom in Particular by Anonymous, 1815 In Print
Xerox, 0145 pages, Order #00528 $20.00

Plot of Rome to Grasp US Bared in Expos
 of Amazing Documents: Catholic 
Council Creates Vast Militaristic Bureau Here to Obey Orders of 
Vatican--Boasts Forcing Papa; Representation on All National Organizations in
America by Anonymous Pamphlet, 1923 In Print Pamphlet, 0010 pages, Order
#00527 $5.00

Rare pamphlet from the explicitly anti-Catholic occult group of Celestia Root 
Lang, The Independent Theosophical Society of America.  Exposes the activities 
of the National Catholic Welfare Council.

The Vatican Empire:  A Highly Readable, Authoritative Report that Reveals the 
Vatican as a Nerve Center of High Finance--and Penetrates the Secrecy of Papal 
Wealth. by Nion Lo Bello, 1968 Rare/Out-of-Print Paperback, 0173 pages, Order
#00454 $15.00

The full vivid story of the world's largest, oldest, most secret corporation.  
Why Popes are better informed than Presidents.  How Vatican "men of trust"
represent Church economic and political interests in Italy and world-wide.
The unspoken alliance with the Sicilian Mafia.

The Jesuits 1534-1921:  A History of the Society of Jesus from Its Foundation 
to the Present Time by Thomas J. Campbell, S. J., 1921 Rare/Out-of-Print 
Hardcover, 0937 pages, Order #00540 $90.00

Authoritative work with the imprimatur of the Church to "correct" spate of 
anti-Catholic books meant to "defame" the society.

The Voices of the Martyrs by Carole Cooke, In Print Paperback, 0024 pages,
Order #00697 $3.00

Ian Paisley:  Protestant Protagonist Par Excellence by Dr. Ronald Cooke, 1987
In Print Paperback, 0048 pages, Order #00693 $5.00

Paisley and Mystery Babylon the Great:  Second in a Series of Studies on
Paisley--A Defense of Paisley's Exegesis by Dr. Ronald Cooke, 1985 In Print
Paperback, 0054 pages, Order #00695 $5.00

Paisley's Protest at Strasbourg by Dr. Ronald Cooke, 1988 In Print Paperback, 
0020 pages, Order #00689 $3.00

Paisley's Protestant "protest" against growing Papal authority and influence 
in the European super-state.  Paisley continues to see the Pope as the 
anti-Christ.

Paisley's Struggle for Ulster:  Third in a Series of Studies on Paisley--A
Defense of Paisley's Exegesis by Dr. Ronald Cooke, 1986 In Print Paperback,
0063 pages, Order #00696 $5.00

The Decline of Historic Bible Protestantism by Dr. Ronald Cooke, 1986 In Print 
Paperback, 0048 pages, Order #00694 $5.00

The Onslaught Against Bible Protestantism by Dr. Ronald Cooke, 1988 In Print
Paperback, 0040 pages, Order #00437 $5.00

Dr. Cooke sees a calculated Vatican strategy to dominate America as the
primary opponent of "Bible Protestantism", not Communism, Atheism, Masonry, or
"New Age" occultism as do more "typical" fundamentalists.  Challenging!

The Vatican-Jesuit Global Conspiracy by Dr. Ronald Cooke, In Print Paperback, 
0000 pages, Order #00662 $5.00

Excellent antidote to the one-sided expos
s of the Judeo-Masonic-Protestant 
anti-Vatican cabal.  Shows the extent to which "right-wing" conspiracy 
researchers become dupes of the Vatican.

Crisis in North Ireland:  A Bible Protestant Viewpoint by Evangelist Ronald
Cooke, 1972 In Print Paperback, 0112 pages, Order #00688 $7.00

Excuses of Compromise by Evangelist Ronald Cooke, In Print Paperback, 0050 
pages, Order #00691 $5.00

More Excuses of Compromise by Evangelist Ronald Cooke, 1970 In Print 
Paperback, 0048 pages, Order #00692 $4.00

The Conspiracy Against Historic Bible Protestantism by Ronald` Cooke, 1982 In 
Print Paperback, 0047 pages, Order #00698 $5.00

The Papacy and the Church:  A Study of Praxis and Reception in Ecumenical 
Perspective by J. Robert Dionne, 1985 In Print Hardcover, 0524 pages, Order
#00421 $29.95

Establishment history from 1846 to 1878.

The Book of Martyrs:  The Acts and Monuments of These Latter and Perilous Days
by John Foxe, 1563 In Print Paperback, 0490 pages, Order #00030 $5.00

The original source book of Puritan/Protestant anti-Catholicism!  Focuses on 
the bloody details of Protestant "martyrs" murdered by the Vatican
anti-Christ.

The Power and Secret of the Jesuits:  Persecuted, condemned, ridiculed by the 
best minds in Europe, yet they built up the most powerful and important secret
society of all times.  The story of its development unfolds the drama 400
years of world history. by Ren
 Fulp-Miller, 1930 Rare/Out-of-Print
Hardcover, 0513 pages, Order #00538 $85.00

Roman Catholicism Un-American:  A Shocking Expos
 from Official Catholic 
Documents--Lawful Proof Available by O. C. Lambert, 1956 In Print Paperback,
0031 pages, Order #00690 $5.00

Systematic review of anti-democratic, anti-republican, anti-individual rights, 
anti-free enterprise, and other totalitarian principles of the Roman Catholic
Church.

More Understanding the New Age:  Discerning Antichrist and the Occult Revival 
by Roy Livesey, 1990 In Print Paperback, 0154 pages, Order #00060 $10.00

Contains valuable review of numerous cults and secret societies active today 
in the spirit of author's previous book on the New Age.

Understanding the New Age:  Preparations for Antichrist's One World Government 
by Roy Livesey, 1989 In Print Paperback, 0218 pages, Order #00050 $12.00

Protestant Christian takes on the New Age and International Bankers without 
swallowing the Vatican propaganda line of Couglin, Fahey, and Quigley in these 
matters hook, line, and sinker.  One of the few writers outside of the Project 
to see Tragedy and Hope as a Jesuit Georgetown University propaganda project.

Catholic Imperialism and World Freedom by Avro Manhattan, 1972
Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0508 pages, Order #00510 $25.00

Catholic Terror in Ireland by Avro Manhattan, 1988 In Print Paperback, 0160
pages, Order #00436 $9.95

Impressive debunking of alleged "Communist" nature of the anti-British 
terrorism in Northern Ireland.  Conforms nicely with the Project's
Vatican-British conflict theory.

Murder in the Vatican:  American, Russian, and Papal Plots by Avro Manhattan, 
1985 In Print Paperback, 0273 pages, Order #00686 $12.00

KGB-CIA battle resulted in the assassination of John Paul I, the key to the 
geopolitical changes that have followed under John Paul II?

The Dollar and the Vatican by Avro Manhattan, In Print Paperback, 0000 pages,
Order #00583 $12.00

If you read only one book by the late Manhattan, this is the book to read.
The author outlines his entire theory of Vatican power as exercised in modern
history and current events.  The student of ruling class/conspiracy theories,
if impressed, can then proceed to his more detailed books for evidence.  Note:
Avro Manhattan must be read with extreme caution.  Though well informed on the
machinations of the Vatican, he appears to be studiously blind to the
operations of his Queen's competing "Empire of the City."  He even claims his
fabled "City" is controlled by Vatican orbit "deposits".

The Vatican Billions:  Two Thousand Years of Wealth Accumulation from Caesar
to the Space Age by Avro Manhattan, 1983 In Print Paperback, 0304 pages, Order
#00659 $12.00

>From the dust jacket:  "With devastating thoroughness, Manhattan explains how 
the Popes stole the wealth of the world through the centuries.  He exposes the
incredible tricks played on Kings, and the Papal involvement with the
Bolsheviks.  You will read with amazement the list of corporations in Catholic
hands, and see why the papacy claims ownership of the Americas!"

The Vatican in World Politics by Avro Manhattan, 1949 Rare/Out-of-Print
Hardcover, 0444 pages, Order #00512 $25.00

Manhattan's Magnum Opus.  This book does not deal with the Catholic Church as 
a faith or religious system.  It is a profound documented study of the Vatican 
as a State, a government, and a world-wide political organization in the last 
fifty years.

The Vatican's Holocaust by Avro Manhattan, In Print Paperback, 0000 pages, 
Order #00661 $8.00

Vatican sponsored slaughter of Orthodox Serbs by Catholic Croats prior to 
WWII?

The Washington-Moscow-Vatican Alliance by Avro Manhattan, In Print Paperback, 
0000 pages, Order #00658 $12.00

Vatican Imperialism in the Twentieth Century by Avro Manhattan, 1965
Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0414 pages, Order #00448 $35.00

"For those who believe that Imperialism is on the wane, ..(this book).. is not 
only an eye-opener--it is a great shocker.  For Imperialism, far from being on
the decline, is very much on the ascendant.  I am referring to the Imperialism
of the Catholic Church."--from the Preface by Lord Aleander of Hillsborough,
Leader of her Majesty's Opposition in the House of Lords 1964 and President of
Britain's Council of Protestant Churches.

Vietnam:  Why Did We Go? by Avro Manhattan, In Print Paperback, 0000 pages,
Order #00660 $7.00

Expos
 of Pope Pius' post WWII abortive anti-communist crusade.

The Suppressed Truth About the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln by Burke 
McCarty (Ex-Romanist), Reprint Edition, In Print Hardcover, 0253 pages, Order
#00669 $5.00

Vatican-Royalist plot to assassinate Lincoln?  Protestant-Masonic enthusiast 
traces assassination to the "Holy Alliance", "high contracting parties" of the
Congress of Vienna and their secret Treaty of Verona.

The Babington Plot:  Jesuit Intrigue in Elizabethan England by J.  E. C. 
Shepherd, In Print Paperback, 0040 pages, Order #00575 $9.95

The Footprints of the Jesuits:  "The Jesuits, by their very calling, by the 
very essence of their institution, are bound to seek, by every means, right or
wrong, the destruction of Protestantism.  This is the condition of their
existence, the duty they must fulfill, or cease to be Jesuits" by R. W.
Thompson, Ex-Secretary of the Navy, 1895 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0509
pages, Order #00534 $75.00

When anti-Catholicism was in flower?

Babylon Mystery Religion:  Ancient and Modern by Ralph Edward Woodrow, 1966 In 
Print Paperback, 0153 pages, Order #00554 $6.00

>From the cover:  "How, when, why, and where paganism was mixed
with Christianity to form the Roman Catholic Church."

War Profiteers

The Merchants of Death:  A Study of the International Armaments Industry by H.
C. Engelbrecht and F. C. Hanighen, 1934 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover, 0308
pages, Order #00630 $18.00

Classic expos
 of WWI war profiteers including Zaharoff, ace salesman for 
Britain's Vickers weapons manufacturer.  Especially interesting coverage of
Rothschild involvement.  The book that should have prevented World War II?

War--What For?:   "Dedicated to the victims of the civil war industry; that 
is, to my brothers and sisters of the working class, the class who furnish the 
blood and tears and cripples and corpses in all wars--yet win no victories for
their own class." by George R. Kirkpatrick, 1910 Rare/Out-of-Print Hardcover,
0360 pages, Order #00535 $75.00

Misc. On Hand

Peril and Promise:  A Commentary on America by John Chancellor, 1990 In Print
Hardcover, 0176 pages, Order #00558 $12.00

The Ruling Class/Conspiracy JFK Assassination Library

      We recently filled an order from a wealthy South African through our 
rare/out-of-print service for an exhaustive 1000 plus collection of ruling
class, conspiracy, assassination, intelligence agency, and super-rich
biography books.  We can send you a listing that includes book data, approx.
price, availability, and even some capsule reviews!  $35.00

In Future Issues:
What to Look for in Up-Coming Issues

1.  Forgotten Conspirators:  Sir Ernest Cassel and Lord Esher

Popularizers of Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope have failed to follow-up on 
this dynamic duo that Quigley called "the greatest wire-pullers of the period
(WWI)".  Though a difficult area, one that we have pursued without much
success since 1987,  we continue to gather data.

2.  Francis Bacon and the Founding of the Conspiracy

This long promised research is finally nearing completion.  Includes reviews 
of important books not yet mentioned in the Project:  The Temple and the Lodge
by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh, Born in Blood:  The Lost Secrets of
Freemasonry by John J. Robinson, Bacon Masonry by Trudhope, The Strange Case
of Francis Tidir:  Investigated by Parker Woodward, The Murdered Magicians:
The Templars and Their Myth by Peter Partner, Freemasonry Came to America with
Captain John Smith in 1607 by George V. Trudhope and The Early Life of Francis
Bacon:  Newly Studied by Parker Woodward.

3.  Who is Behind The Club of Rome?

A detailed analysis of the original founders for evidence of Crown, Vatican, 
or other sponsorship is long overdue as the "environmental, no-growth cult" 
gathers steam.

4.  The Bloody Victorians:  Myth of "Pax" Britannica

A review of Queen Victoria's Little Wars by Byron Farwell details a century of 
Britain's ruthless conquest of foreign peoples and murderous plundering of 
their lands (over 200 military actions) that outdid the "berserker" tradition 
of their Viking (Norman) forbearers!  Input from an anonymous Supporting 
Subscriber.

                           Order Form
                      BOOKS AND BACK ISSUES
    Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
    Allow 30 days for delivery.  No credit.  All sales final.
  Include check or money order with order or select COD below.
                  5% discount for money orders.
             No returns except for physical damage. 

Name____________________________________________________________________________

Address__________________________________________________________________________

City____________________________________________State________________Zip__________

Quan.  Item/Title/Order Number                    Price   
~DDDDDBDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~       
      3                                     :            
~DDDDDADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
Postage & Handling (per order, not per item):
                Standard (All Orders)       :+     $3.00
                                            GDDDDDDDDDDD~
                COD ($15.00 if desired)     :+           
                                            GDDDDDDDDDDD~
                UPS ($10.00 if desired)     :+
                                            GDDDDDDDDDDD~
                Extra Foreign Postage       :+
                 ($1.00/item)               GDDDDDDDDDDD~
                Subtract Credits            :-                  
                 (See "Package Deal")       GDDDDDDDDDDD~
You may         Total Subscriptions         :+
Deduct                                      GDDDDDDDDDDD~
5% for        Net Amount This Order       :
Money order!     (See "Free Bonus Books")   GDDDDDDDDDDD

the Project
Subscription Form      

~MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
YES!!I want to receive the Project, the executive summary of the on-going
research of a private network dedicated to applying the scientific method to
conspiracy theories of history.  Current issues of the Project revolve around
clarifying, elaborating, and testing the hypothesis that a traditionally
London-centered world money cartel, under the patronage of the British Crown,
vies for dominion of world affairs on multiple levels with the Vatican, the
Empire of the City(of London)'s ancient enemy and competing social organic
heir to the mantle of Rome.  The Project appears quarterly for social-
political-religious activists, investors, futurologists, students of
geopolitics, students of secret societies and subversion, observers of super-
rich dynasties, students of social organic collective consciousness, and
others who, though not necessarily non-partisan themselves, can benefit from
objective, non-partisan ruling class/conspiracy scholarship.

Please sign me up for:                  Date:____________ (Do not neglect!)
~Renewal Subscription        ~New Subscription      ~Extension Subscription

~Regular Subscription--$30.00/year ($12.00 Credit)
~Corresponding Subscription--$40.00/year ($18.00 Credit)
~Participating Subscription--$50.00/year ($24.00 Credit)
~Supporting Subscription--$60.00/year ($36.00 Credit)
~Institutions (Libraries, etc.)--$35.00/year
~Airmail Postage Outside the US and Canada--Add $10.00
~Extension of Subscription (years, type,
amount)__________________________________

Note:  The cover sheet of this catalog is your order form for subscriptions,
books, pamphlets, and back issues.  Please enter the proper subscription
amount and package deal credit amount in the appropriate boxes on the back
page order form.  By using the back page order form, you may qualify for a
number of free books!  Mail the entire cover sheet with your order including
our mailing label.  Correct your address, if necessary.
                         Explanation of Privileges
Regular Subscription -- Passive, letters read.  Corresponding Subscription --
Letters read and answered privately.  Participating Subscription -- Letters
read and responded to in the Project on request.  Supporting Subscription --
Hypotheses pursued in the Project for the benefits of networking when
requested by the subscriber.

These books are free gifts for large orders.  Choose 4 if your order is
over $50.00.  Choose 9 if your order is over $100.00

      ~They Were White and They Were Slaves by Michael Hoffman II ($5.00)
      ~Their God is the Devil:  Papal Encyclicals and Freemasonry by Paul
Fisher ($10.00)
      ~Holy Blood/Holy Grail by Baigent et. al. ($5.95)
      ~Messianic Legacy by Baigent et. al. ($4.95)
      ~The Onslaught Against Bible Protestantism by Dr. Ronald Cooke ($5.00)
      ~The Rhodes Scholar Expos
--from the Chicago Tribune--Early 1950's
($5.00)
      ~The Cult of the All-Seeing Eye by Robert Keith Spencer ($4.00)
      ~The Prince and the Paranormal:  The Psychic Bloodline of the Royal
Family by John Dale ($15.00)
      ~Understanding the New World Order:  Preparations for Antichrist's One
World Government by Livesey ($12.00)
      ~More Understanding the New Age:  Discerning Antichrist and the Occult
Revival by Livesey ($12.00)
      ~Leviathan by Hobbes ($5.95)
      ~The Presence of the Past by Sheldrake ($10.95)
      ~A Real Case Against the Jews by Marcus Eli Ravage ($7.00)                 
      ~The True Authorship of the New Testament by Reuchlin ($6.00)
      ~The Book of Martyrs by Foxe ($5.00)
      ~The Brotherhood by Knight ($10.00)
      ~What is British Israel by Lasell ($5.00)
      ~Report from Iron Mountain ($5.00)
      ~Philip Dru:  Administrator by Col. House ($7.50)
      ~Spiritual Communism ($5.00)
      ~Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars ($12.00)
      ~The Treachery of Thomas Jefferson by Phau ($7.95)
      ~The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion ($6.00)
      ~Coin's Financial School by Harvey ($12.00)
      ~Kennedy Murder Conspiracy by LaRouche ($3.95)
      ~Roman Catholicism UnAmerican by Lambert ($5.00)
      ~Crisis in Northern Ireland by Dr. Cooke ($5.00)
      ~Paisley and Mystery Babylon by Dr. Cooke ($5.00)
      ~The Occult Technology of Power--Anonymous ($8.95)
      ~The Truth About Rockefeller:  Public Enemy #1 by Dr. Josephson
($4.00)
      ~The Vatican-Jesuit Global Conspiracy by Dr. Cooke ($5.00)
      ~The Secrets of Masonic Mind Control:  Alchemical Psychodrama and the
Processing of Humanity by Michael Hoffman ($5.75)
      ~Christopher Columbus was a Spanish Jew by Bro. Nectario ($5.00)
      ~The Unheeded Teachings of Jesus Christ:  The Strangest Story Never
Told (Scoptsi/Soviet Alliance) by Dr. Josephson ($5.00)
      ~The Federal Reserve Conspiracy and the Rockefellers:  Their Gold
Corner by Dr Josephson ($7.50)
      ~Word Controlled Humans by Harlan ($5.00)
      ~Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco ($6.95)
      ~Report on the Conspiracy to Rule the World ($5.00)
      ~The Suppressed Truth About the Assassination of Lincoln by McCarty,
Ex-Romanist ($5.00)
      ~Buckley Family:  Wall Street Fabians in the Conservative Movement by
Thompson ($5.00)
      ~Mystery Babylon:  A Present Day Reality by Don Bell ($7.00)
      ~The Unholy Alliance ($6.00)
      ~Freemasonry Came to America with Captain John Smith by Trudhope
($15.00)
      ~Empire of the City:  World Super State by Knuth ($5.00)
      ~The Real Story of the Trilateral Commission by Lyndon LaRouche
($8.95)
      ~Expel Britain's Kissinger for Treason by Kalimgtis ($8.95)
      ~Farewell America (Kennedy Assassination) by Hepburn ($9.95)
      ~Two Faces of George Bush (Skull and Bones Secret Society Expos
) by
Antony Sutton ($7.95)
      ~Systems Analysis:  White Collar Genocide by LaRouche ($6.95)
      ~The Mad Khomeini:  Treason in Washington ($8.95)
      ~Single Back Issues of Conspiracy Digest or Project ($3-9.00 each)

                                 A Note On Recommended Reading

The books, reports, and articles recommended are not without serious faults
from the point-of-view of the Project.  Most are guilty of blatant partisan
bias, too often on the basis of ideology, religion, race, class, interest
group, etc.  Unfortunately, by its nature, ruling class research is not and
probably never will be solely the province of disinterested scholars. 
However, keep in mind that the bootlicking, lying court historians
cultivate only the appearance of objectivity and, therefore, deserve even
less credit than some of the partisan authors we have recommended.

The Project hypothesis is unique in ruling class-conspiracy literature. 
None of the authors recommended present the Project theory.  The
recommended reading simply contributes facts, research leads, evidence,
testimony, insights, theorizing, and speculation relevant to the Project's
progress toward uncovering the objective nature of the ruling class-
conspiracy or power organism(s).  Do not judge the Project theory by the
readings recommended. We recommend many authors not for objective
information, but for insight into the propaganda of the social power
organism which holds them in thrall. For the evolving Project theory
consult only the Project back issues, especially the August 1985 Issue
($9.00) for the original theory nd the Winter-Spring 1989-90 Issue ($9.00)
for a major revision of working hypothesis.