Subject: "The Project" - 1 of 4 (Spring 1991)

From: [email-masked] (Steve Crocker)
Date: 28 Nov 1992 10:54:37 GMT

The Project

Spring 1991, Volume VIII, Number 1

Published by A-albionic Research, P. O. Box 20273, Ferndale, Michigan 48220.
Copyrighted articles are so indicated.  All other articles may be re-printed
free of charge if the name and address of A-albionic Research is included as
the source of the article or excerpt.  Display, classified, and insert
advertising rates upon request.

Note:  This is the Spring 1991 Project.  It is WordPerfect51 converted to Dos
ASCII text....thus various problems.  See accompanying files for "text boxes"
and title box.  For the WordPerfect 5.1 files including graphics and text
boxes, send a formatted disk and $5.00 to A-albionic Research, PO Box 20273,
Ferndale, Michigan 48220.

Vatican Down and Out?
Time to Reinstate Old Logo?

     It would have been difficult to script the Gulf War so that it more
thoroughly confirmed the Project's Vatican vs. Judeo- Masonic-Anglophile
conflict theory as expressed in the Summer 1989 through Fall 1990 issues
($12.00 for Series).  We will not re-hash the theory here, but only point to a
few of the hundreds of confirming "coincidences" which, combined, build our
case:

a)  Most telling, the Pope constantly opposed Bush's coalition building
efforts and preached against the onrushing war, as did the American Bishops
who ruled "blood for oil" to be the basis for an unjust war.

b)  In perfect opposition to the Vatican attitude, the Queen of England, in a 
rare televised intervention into a policy matter, strongly supported the war.

c)  Bush wrenched Gorbachev away from his budding Papal alliance for a "Europe 
from the Atlantic the Urals" to rejoin the Anglo-American alliance to rule the 
world through a naval choke hold on the world's oil supply.  With the Bush 
sanctioned slide back to Stalinism can we also expect a re-cocking of the 
Russian nuclear pistol with Germany in it sights?

d)  In solidarity with Iraq, Catholic Irish Republican Army terrorists mounted 
a bombing attack against England during the crisis.

e)  With the future of Anglo-American world rule clearly at stake, Bush acted
predictably--better the Mideast oil be destroyed, and it could have been if
Saddam had mustered the guts to continue his attack into Saudi Arabia before
the US could build-up than allow the oil to fall out of the hands of
Anglo-American satraps.

f)  After encouraging the Iraqi attack and chancing an Iraqi onslaught into 
Arabia that could have been stopped only with nuclear weapons, predictably
again, Bush refused to negotiate or compromise, keeping his eye on
re-establishing the recently crumbling New World Order of his Anglophile
roots.  He secured the future stability of the Anglo-American cabal's regional
Jewish and Arab proxies, and reminded them at whose favor they exist, with an
overwhelming demonstration of the new air power.  Now, Caesar's enemies can be
systematically reduced to ruble building by building, tank by tank, cannon by
cannon, bunker by bunker, and factory by factory!  The campaign against Iraq
was relatively short and merciful as compared to what might be done next time
against Libya, Syria, Pakistan, India, South Africa, Germany, or others who
may acquire or distribute poison gas, biological, or nuclear weapons or
attempt to market their natural resources outside the confines of the
ecologically sound," Empire of the City networks.

Momentarily, I considered what wonders an omnipotent Caesar could do to bring 
justice to the world.  Kurdistan could be resurrected from Iraq, Turkey, and
Iran.  Croatia from Yugoslavia.  The Baltic States from the Soviet Union.
Tibet from China.  Mongolia from China.  The Ukraine from the Soviet Union.
Russia from the Soviet Union.  Everything from the Soviet Union.  Destruction
of all weapons of mass destruction except Caesar's.  But then, reality set-in.
Knowing his powers to be more limited than I dreamed, the real Caesar ordered
the fighting stopped well before the forces necessary to maintaining Saddam's
Baathist Party State could be destroyed.  No need to rebuild the enemy this
time!  With true Imperialist impotence to do good, Bush acted only maintain
Anglo-American dominance, encouraging the Baathist butchers to slaughter their
helpless minorities and start building toward a new regional "Balance of
Power."

         It is easy to see that events are congruent with the Project thesis 
and no overt contradiction exists and many will accept the idea of a 
reinvigorated Judeo-Masonic-Anglophile ascendancy toward a New World Order, 
but most conspiracy theorists will see the Vatican-Prussian (Holy Roman 
Empire) opposition as inconsequential, a figment of our imagination, 
controlled by the conspiracy, or, worse, as evidence of our anti- Catholic 
bigotry.  Fortunately, a book by Malachi Martin, a Vatican insider and 
intimate of John Paul II, has appeared that confirms the Project thesis.

Pope John Paul II & the Liberation of Eastern Europe
]

         The Keys of this Blood:  The Struggle for World Dominion Between Pope 
John Paul II, Mikhail Gorbachev, and the Capitalist West by Malachi Martin is 
extremely tedious to read.  His pains to maintain a primarily religious
identity for a Pope who he simultaneously claims is primarily a geopolitical
operator is accomplished by a repetitious sanctimonious wordiness.  In
addition, Martin is careful not to be too specific in identifying the Pope's
disreputable "Black International" allies.  This results in more worthless
words piled atop one another.  However, the rewards of "wading through" this
mess are great.

         Martin claims the Pope's mentor, Cardinal Wyszynki conceptualized the 
three geopolitical contenders as 1)  The Golden International, the financial 
powers of the world, 2)  The Red International, the Marxist-Leninist 
Party-State apparatus, and 3)  The Black International, the forces of the
traditional Roman Catholic Church (and Holy Roman Empire).  Reflecting the
wishful thinking of the current Pope, Martin dismisses the "Golds" as mired in
hopeless post-WWII decline, postulating the real competition to be between the
Reds and Blacks within the framework of a new mutual tolerance for each
other's mutually exclusive basic philosophies, atheism versus revealed
religion, made possible by shared opposition to capitalism's
individualist/materialist competition and a vision of a future
world-dominating Europe from the Atlantic to the Urals.  Bush's Gulf War can
be seen as the Judeo-Masonic-Anglophile/Royalist cabal's refutation of
Martin's book and the Pope's geopolitics.  Martin is now clearly wrong on the
following points:

a) The Decline of the West's Capitalist System.  Martin sees the capitalist 
system as resting on the now shaky tripod of post WWII 
institutions--International Trade, International System of Payments, and 
International (US) Military-Political Hegemony--built by the Wise Men of the 
West, his code word for the anti-Catholic Judeo-Masonic-Anglophile/Royalist 
cabal.  Martin was totally taken-in by the "Vietnam syndrome" analysis of 
American military will and power, forgetting that the Vietnam War was a war to 
impose the Catholic dictator Diem on Vietnam was conceived by Pope Pius as 
part of his 1950's ill-fated anti- communist crusade and never was supported 
by the Wise Men!  When a war supporting their New World Order was required, 
the Wise Men had no problem pulling it off!  The idea that the Wise Men are 
playing "hopeless catch-up" is now shown to be illusory.

b)  Failure of Democratic-Materialist Ideals.  Contrary to Martin, it is 
specifically what Catholics and Communists hold in common, authoritarianism 
(Party-State or Church-State) and anti-consumerism, that has been rejected, 
not the materialist philosophy that capitalism holds in common with communism!  
Ex-communist serfs want their jeans, rock music, and free thought--only a few 
really go to Church!  Competitive enterprise, even when severely hampered, 
delivers to the consumer.  Authoritarianism doesn't!  Apparently Martin does 
not realize that the "politically correct," self-styled Marxism of America's 
College Campuses is a far cry from real Marxist Leninist Party Statism of 
communist countries.  In reality it is simply a hyper- liberal coalition of 
minority ethnic, racial, feminists, and life-style protest movements that 
wouldn't be tolerated in a Party State for a moment!  Marxist-Leninist Party 
Statism, contrary to Martin is far, far from "engulfing the west."

         According to Martin, the Pope has taken his geopolitical tack because 
the central authority of the Catholic Church over Catholics is, itself, 
crumbling under the attack of what he calls the "anti-Church" or
"Super-Force", those Catholic leaders who under the influence of "modernism"
(Martin won't admit modernism is controlled by the Wise Men) would tear-down
the Vatican- centered Hierarchy/Papal Monarchy and replace it with a loosely
federated collection of "national churches" that would determine policy and
doctrine "democratically" like some Protestant churches!  Presumably, Martin
means the Pope had to use his geopolitical clout before he lost it.  If he had
been successful, which it now appears he was not, he could have used his
enhanced geopolitical power to restore Catholic "traditionalism" to the
Church.

         Perhaps the most fascinating part of the book is the last, "Chapter 
36:  Scenario the Consistory", in which Martin presents a fantasy (the 
Pope's?) in which a future Pope, after geopolitical victory, assembles all his 
Cardinals in a  tightly guarded room at the Vatican, lays down a severe policy
of restoring "traditional" Catholicism at the expense of the "Conciliar
Church" of Vatican II, and, testing them with the traditional act of "double
obeisance," purges the Church of "modernism" wholesale, starting on the spot
with recalcitrant cardinals!

         Not only is the Vatican crawling with para-military units during all 
this, but the traditional, ceremonial "Swiss Guard", though present at the 
entrance, is strangely absent from the inner sanctum of the Vatican assembly 
of Cardinals, suddenly replaced there by ceremonially attired Knights of the 
Sovereign Military Order Malta!  Clearly, this is Martin's "code-recognition"
that the current Pope represents a Knights of Malta ("Black International" in
Martin's jargon) coup.  Either that, or Martin has been reading the Project!

The Black International

         In reading the full breadth of "conspiracy literature" during the 
"Gulf Crisis," a parallelism of propaganda with that of Iraq became apparent, 
in spite of denials and "formula" condemnations of Saddam.  Denial that Bush's 
bombing was "surgical" with only collateral damage to civilians and 
allegations of secret Israeli vengeance bombing were some of the hallmarks of 
this parallelism--now in clear contradiction to objective post-war reports.  
In addition to such well-known conspiracy theory publications as Carto's 
Spotlight and LaRouche's New Federalist, this parallelism extended to some 
Vatican "peace pleading" and was especially evident in 30 Days In the Church 
and the World, the controversial, anti-Masonic Catholic magazine that we have 
long suspected represents a lightly laundered version of the world-view of the 
Papal-Knights of Malta cabal.  Also, 30 Days has been promoting an old Church 
doctrine, "Better a Saracen than a Gnostic!"  This could explain the apparent 
Vatican- Fundamentalist-Islamic-Prusso-Teutonic-PanSlavic-Holy Roman 
Empire-(Japanese?) fascist/nationalist axis that may exist as a centrally 
directed force to oppose the onrushing Judeo-Masonic-Modernist World Imperium 
as enforced by Caesar Bush.  The anti-American, anti-Masonic 30 Days rhetoric 
reached such heights during the "Gulf Crisis" that inflammatory articles were 
censored in both France and America due to determined protests from modernist 
infected or modernist appeasing segments of the Church.  In America the 
censoring was done by the Jesuit's Ignatius Press which publishes the American 
edition.

         A number of items in Malachi Martin's book indicate, as we have 
long-suspected, that much of the "responsible conservative movement" (esp. Pat 
Buchanan) and most of the conspiracy expos
 movement is consciously or 
unconsciously under the sway of the Vatican, ie. that "conspiracy theory" is 
essentially a covert Vatican-Jesuit project.  Recall that a promoter of 
"Liberation Theology", Black Pope Pedro Arrupe, also was quoted in None Dare 
Call It Conspiracy as the inspiration of Gary Allen's theories.  Need we 
mention Catholic Carroll Quigley of Jesuit Georgetown University?  To say 
nothing of Fathers Couglin and Fahey!  (Please note that I have already 
admitted that I was under such unconscious influence from 1964-1986!)  Martin 
indicates the following factors that give some credence to the existence of
such a covert "axis":

a)  Pope John Paul II's "Treasonous" (to Poland) Ties with Germany.  Martin 
mentions how Wojtyla and his mentor Cardinal Wyszynski were often accused of 
"treason" by the Polish communists for their collaboration with Germans.  Of 
course, the Pope's right hand man is now German Cardinal Ratzinger who he has
put in charge of the "Inquisition".  The German input to Islamic weaponry,
especially to poison gas and missiles is well-known.  German-Islamic
collaboration dates back to WWI via the Berlin to Baghdad Railway.  In WWII
the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem supported Hitler.

b)  Caucasian Racism Integral to Pope's Geopolitical Plans.  In "Chapter 21: 
The Pacts of Polishness", Martin reviews the Pope's Eurocentric geopolitical 
outlook, harkening back to the Caucasian Race as the historical 
linguistic/racial foundation of a Europe united from the "Atlantic to the 
Urals" and, in tandem with European North America, dominating the world.  This 
program is in clear agreement with "populist-nationalist-white racist" 
sentiment in America and around the world and is in polar opposition to what 
Martin calls the "transnationalist" program we see promoted by the 
Judeo-Masonic Imperium.  The "politically correct" campus radicals are 
spearheading the "conspiracy's" program to disavow the twin collectivisms of 
its anti-Vatican origins: Jewish/Zionist chauvinism and Anglophile, WASP 
racism through enforced "multi-culturalism" and ending the Eurocentric slant 
of history and literature curriculums.  "No more worshipping the thoughts of 
'Dead White Men'."  Apparently, the "conspiracy" believes, contrary to the 
Vatican-lead forces, that a stable World Order is impossible if the White race 
and its Jewish appendage (some would say rulers) continue to dominate other 
races.  Loyalty to the Judeo-Masonic principles, not race or ethnicity, is to 
be the criterion for acceptance in the New World Order.  This may, of course, 
be only for public consumption as "British Israel" outlets of the Crown 
continue to push the WASPS as the true, Biblical "Israel" along with Sephardic 
Jews.  The remaining Khazar Jews and Caucasians are cast into the outer 
darkness of the "unchosen."

         It is impossible to let Malachi Martin's book drop without mentioning 
the really weird part:  Martin claims the Pope expects a miracle of the sun in 
the sky (a la the Fatima miracle) to restore the fortunes of the Church very 
soon.  In the minds of some, this prediction has once again raised the 
possibility of a "high technology" being used to fake a miracle or "space 
invasion" to promote world government.  Have the Pope's intelligence sources 
obtained knowledge of such plans?  Is he floating in advance a Catholic 
explanation just as the New Age movement has floated their own explanation of 
such a future event?  Is this connected to the increasing intensity of rumors 
that the US government has made a deal with "Gray Aliens," trading abductees
for technological wonders?  I won't believe in spacemen until I am presented
with publicly verifiable evidence, but I do take seriously the possibility of
their propaganda value for The New World Order!

The Corona Rules

By An Anonymous Supporting Subscriber

         I believe that we are dealing with a conspiracy structure that
consists of three factions which are manipulated against each other by the
Corona in a futile struggle for world dominion.  The three factions are
unaware that the Corona exists and actually exercises the world dominion that
the three factions seek in vain through it's successful manipulation of them.
The factions, unknowingly, form a system of checks and balances that serves to
perpetuate and guarantee the Corona's power and control.

         Each one of the three factions believes that it has the only 
legitimate claim to world dominion.  The Bible is a chronicle of the formation 
(set-up) of the factions of the conspiracy.  The factions are absolutely 
convinced of their beliefs.  They have been subjected to a long conditioning 
process in order to assure this.  The factions provide "Royal" bloodline pawns 
and high priest/Pope pawns that serve as cover (like the Jews only on a deeper 
level) for the Corona.

         The three faction originate from two Biblical bloodlines and the 
Order of Melchizedek.  Faction I is the descendants of Seth, who was a son of 
Adam and Eve.  Faction II is the descendants of Cain, who was the son Lucifer 
and Eve.  Faction III is the Catholic Church/Vatican, a re-organization of the 
Order of Melchizedek founded by Shem, Noah's eldest son.  Christ, a Corona 
super-agent, was removed from the scene after a staged crucifixion, having 
accomplished the conspiracy set-up process by means of a triple cross against
Factions I, II, and III.

         The Anonymous Supporting Subscriber has applied the theory outlined 
above to a wide range of world events and conspiratorial intrigues behind the 
scenes.  If you want more information address letters to "Anon Supporter" care
of A-albionic Research.  We will forward your letters.

This was another text insert box in WP51...

"Of course, the cardinals recognized (some more quickly than others) the
uniforms and insignia of the Sovereign Order of the Knights of Malta.  That
solemnizing fact--you couldn't but be impressed by the formality created by
the Knights--together with the bareness of the bulletin notice, induceda
quietude among the cardinals in which a lwo whispering was their loudes sound
even before Valeska (future Pope) had entered>"  The Keys of This Blood by
Malachi Martin, page 687.

This was a text insert box quoting Malachi Martin's book:

"The geopolitical idea so often expressed by Pope John Paul and Mikhail
Gorbachev that the world, or at least a good part of it, comprises 'one
family' is not farfetched.  There is a broad concensus among anthropologists,
linguists, agospecialists, and cultural experts that some relatively short
time after the last glaciers receded from the Eurasian landmass--about twelve
thousand years ago--there flourished the remote ancestors of almost all the
peoples now occupying "Europe from the Atlantic to the Urals," and North
America, as well."

Sometime before 7000 BC, a vast revolution changed the Caucasians' way of life 
and ushered them on to their destiny...earliest farming communities known to 
us existed in that area...Human procreation became a source and a cause of 
blessings...More hands were the key to tilling more soil. (source of Vatican 
position on birth control?--Editor)...The sequel is easy to understand.  More 
soil-- more land--meant outward expansion...("Blood and Soil?" "Lebensraum?" 
--Editor)...Constantly on the go, the Caucasian people superimposed themselves 
and their language where they went..." The Keys to This Blood by Malachi 
Martin, Pages 497-498.

                           Order Form
                      BOOKS AND BACK ISSUES
    Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
    Allow 30 days for delivery.  No credit.  All sales final.
  Include check or money order with order or select COD below.
                  5% discount for money orders.
             No returns except for physical damage. 

Name____________________________________________________________________________

Address__________________________________________________________________________

City____________________________________________State________________Zip__________

Quan.  Item/Title/Order Number                    Price   
~DDDDDBDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
      3                                     :
~DDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~       
      3                                     :            
~DDDDDADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWDDDDDDDDDDD~
Postage & Handling (per order, not per item):
                Standard (All Orders)       :+     $3.00
                                            GDDDDDDDDDDD~
                COD ($15.00 if desired)     :+           
                                            GDDDDDDDDDDD~
                UPS ($10.00 if desired)     :+
                                            GDDDDDDDDDDD~
                Extra Foreign Postage       :+
                 ($1.00/item)               GDDDDDDDDDDD~
                Subtract Credits            :-                  
                 (See "Package Deal")       GDDDDDDDDDDD~
You may         Total Subscriptions         :+
Deduct                                      GDDDDDDDDDDD~
5% for        Net Amount This Order       :
Money order!     (See "Free Bonus Books")   GDDDDDDDDDDD

the Project
Subscription Form      

~MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
YES!!I want to receive the Project, the executive summary of the on-going
research of a private network dedicated to applying the scientific method to
conspiracy theories of history.  Current issues of the Project revolve around
clarifying, elaborating, and testing the hypothesis that a traditionally
London-centered world money cartel, under the patronage of the British Crown,
vies for dominion of world affairs on multiple levels with the Vatican, the
Empire of the City(of London)'s ancient enemy and competing social organic
heir to the mantle of Rome.  The Project appears quarterly for social-
political-religious activists, investors, futurologists, students of
geopolitics, students of secret societies and subversion, observers of super-
rich dynasties, students of social organic collective consciousness, and
others who, though not necessarily non-partisan themselves, can benefit from
objective, non-partisan ruling class/conspiracy scholarship.

Please sign me up for:                  Date:____________ (Do not neglect!)
~Renewal Subscription        ~New Subscription      ~Extension Subscription

~Regular Subscription--$30.00/year ($12.00 Credit)
~Corresponding Subscription--$40.00/year ($18.00 Credit)
~Participating Subscription--$50.00/year ($24.00 Credit)
~Supporting Subscription--$60.00/year ($36.00 Credit)
~Institutions (Libraries, etc.)--$35.00/year
~Airmail Postage Outside the US and Canada--Add $10.00
~Extension of Subscription (years, type,
amount)__________________________________

Note:  The cover sheet of this catalog is your order form for subscriptions,
books, pamphlets, and back issues.  Please enter the proper subscription
amount and package deal credit amount in the appropriate boxes on the back
page order form.  By using the back page order form, you may qualify for a
number of free books!  Mail the entire cover sheet with your order including
our mailing label.  Correct your address, if necessary.
                         Explanation of Privileges
Regular Subscription -- Passive, letters read.  Corresponding Subscription --
Letters read and answered privately.  Participating Subscription -- Letters
read and responded to in the Project on request.  Supporting Subscription --
Hypotheses pursued in the Project for the benefits of networking when
requested by the subscriber.

These books are free gifts for large orders.  Choose 4 if your order is
over $50.00.  Choose 9 if your order is over $100.00

      ~They Were White and They Were Slaves by Michael Hoffman II ($5.00)
      ~Their God is the Devil:  Papal Encyclicals and Freemasonry by Paul
Fisher ($10.00)
      ~Holy Blood/Holy Grail by Baigent et. al. ($5.95)
      ~Messianic Legacy by Baigent et. al. ($4.95)
      ~The Onslaught Against Bible Protestantism by Dr. Ronald Cooke ($5.00)
      ~The Rhodes Scholar Expos
--from the Chicago Tribune--Early 1950's
($5.00)
      ~The Cult of the All-Seeing Eye by Robert Keith Spencer ($4.00)
      ~The Prince and the Paranormal:  The Psychic Bloodline of the Royal
Family by John Dale ($15.00)
      ~Understanding the New World Order:  Preparations for Antichrist's One
World Government by Livesey ($12.00)
      ~More Understanding the New Age:  Discerning Antichrist and the Occult
Revival by Livesey ($12.00)
      ~Leviathan by Hobbes ($5.95)
      ~The Presence of the Past by Sheldrake ($10.95)
      ~A Real Case Against the Jews by Marcus Eli Ravage ($7.00)                 
      ~The True Authorship of the New Testament by Reuchlin ($6.00)
      ~The Book of Martyrs by Foxe ($5.00)
      ~The Brotherhood by Knight ($10.00)
      ~What is British Israel by Lasell ($5.00)
      ~Report from Iron Mountain ($5.00)
      ~Philip Dru:  Administrator by Col. House ($7.50)
      ~Spiritual Communism ($5.00)
      ~Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars ($12.00)
      ~The Treachery of Thomas Jefferson by Phau ($7.95)
      ~The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion ($6.00)
      ~Coin's Financial School by Harvey ($12.00)
      ~Kennedy Murder Conspiracy by LaRouche ($3.95)
      ~Roman Catholicism UnAmerican by Lambert ($5.00)
      ~Crisis in Northern Ireland by Dr. Cooke ($5.00)
      ~Paisley and Mystery Babylon by Dr. Cooke ($5.00)
      ~The Occult Technology of Power--Anonymous ($8.95)
      ~The Truth About Rockefeller:  Public Enemy #1 by Dr. Josephson
($4.00)
      ~The Vatican-Jesuit Global Conspiracy by Dr. Cooke ($5.00)
      ~The Secrets of Masonic Mind Control:  Alchemical Psychodrama and the
Processing of Humanity by Michael Hoffman ($5.75)
      ~Christopher Columbus was a Spanish Jew by Bro. Nectario ($5.00)
      ~The Unheeded Teachings of Jesus Christ:  The Strangest Story Never
Told (Scoptsi/Soviet Alliance) by Dr. Josephson ($5.00)
      ~The Federal Reserve Conspiracy and the Rockefellers:  Their Gold
Corner by Dr Josephson ($7.50)
      ~Word Controlled Humans by Harlan ($5.00)
      ~Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco ($6.95)
      ~Report on the Conspiracy to Rule the World ($5.00)
      ~The Suppressed Truth About the Assassination of Lincoln by McCarty,
Ex-Romanist ($5.00)
      ~Buckley Family:  Wall Street Fabians in the Conservative Movement by
Thompson ($5.00)
      ~Mystery Babylon:  A Present Day Reality by Don Bell ($7.00)
      ~The Unholy Alliance ($6.00)
      ~Freemasonry Came to America with Captain John Smith by Trudhope
($15.00)
      ~Empire of the City:  World Super State by Knuth ($5.00)
      ~The Real Story of the Trilateral Commission by Lyndon LaRouche
($8.95)
      ~Expel Britain's Kissinger for Treason by Kalimgtis ($8.95)
      ~Farewell America (Kennedy Assassination) by Hepburn ($9.95)
      ~Two Faces of George Bush (Skull and Bones Secret Society Expos
) by
Antony Sutton ($7.95)
      ~Systems Analysis:  White Collar Genocide by LaRouche ($6.95)
      ~The Mad Khomeini:  Treason in Washington ($8.95)
      ~Single Back Issues of Conspiracy Digest or Project ($3-9.00 each)

                                 A Note On Recommended Reading

The books, reports, and articles recommended are not without serious faults
from the point-of-view of the Project.  Most are guilty of blatant partisan
bias, too often on the basis of ideology, religion, race, class, interest
group, etc.  Unfortunately, by its nature, ruling class research is not and
probably never will be solely the province of disinterested scholars. 
However, keep in mind that the bootlicking, lying court historians
cultivate only the appearance of objectivity and, therefore, deserve even
less credit than some of the partisan authors we have recommended.

The Project hypothesis is unique in ruling class-conspiracy literature. 
None of the authors recommended present the Project theory.  The
recommended reading simply contributes facts, research leads, evidence,
testimony, insights, theorizing, and speculation relevant to the Project's
progress toward uncovering the objective nature of the ruling class-
conspiracy or power organism(s).  Do not judge the Project theory by the
readings recommended. We recommend many authors not for objective
information, but for insight into the propaganda of the social power
organism which holds them in thrall. For the evolving Project theory
consult only the Project back issues, especially the August 1985 Issue
($9.00) for the original theory nd the Winter-Spring 1989-90 Issue ($9.00)
for a major revision of working hypothesis.