Subject: POSTFACTUM NEWS 04.10.93
From: Relis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 93 16:47:12 +0200
Newsgroups: relcom.politics

POSTFACTUM DAILY NEWS 04/10/93  16.30 					  
     (C) POSTFACTUM. All rights reserved. 
     EXPRESS ISSUE
     PostFactum  has  just  been told that Ruslan Khasbulatov has
called up the chairman of the constitutional court Valery Zorkin,
and  said  that  the  people inside the White House were ready to
leave  the  building  and  discuss  how  surrender of arms can be
implemented. However, each one leaving the building is shot upon,
according to Ruslan Khasbulatov. Thus, the Interfax correspondent
Vyacheslav  Terekhov, who left the building  several minutes ago,
was shot.
     Interfax denied the report.
     
     2:35   p.m.   According  to  PostFactum  news  agency  radio
interception  service, a group of 150 people left the White House
down  the  steps  leading  to  the  embankment.  The  troops  are
searching them, but do not shoot.
     Head  of the city defence headquarters Anatoly Tsyganok said
that  no  news were received from the White House except that its
defenders  lead  the  women  out,  and start shooting from behind
their backs.
     2:40  p.m.  A  government car with armed men is held in Novy
arbat.  It  has  been  revealed  that  the car and the bodyguards
belong Ramazan Abdulatipov.
     2:42 p.m. Snipers are discovered on the roof of the building
behind the Oktyabr cinema.
     The  government  troops  concentrate  between   the  Mayor's
office building and the Kalinin bridge.  
     2:43  p.m.  Two lorries with guerrillas from the White House
are  approaching ulitsa Koroleva. The troops positioned there are
on  the  alert.  Snipers  are  discovered at the crossing between
Botanicheskaya ulitsa and ulitsa Koroleva. 
     POSTFACTUM DAILY NEWS 04/10/93  16.35 					  
     (C) POSTFACTUM. All rights reserved. 
     EXPRESS ISSUE
     2:45 p.m. NEGOTIATIONS START AT BORODINSKY BRIDGE 
     PostFactum  has  been  told  that a group of government cars
arrived at the Borodinsky bridge at 2:40 p.m. 
     A spokesman for the Taman division headquarters, refusing to
give  his  name,  told PostFactum that the president's delegation
was headed by defence minister Pavel Grachev.   
     POSTFACTUM DAILY NEWS 04/10/93  16.45 					  
     (C) POSTFACTUM. All rights reserved. 
     EXPRESS ISSUE
     3:  p.m. SIX MEN LED BY KIRSAN ILYUMZHINOV ENTER WHITE HOUSE
WITH WHITE FLAG
     An  officer  of  the  Taman division said that fire had been
stopped  for  the  time being, since his troops were on the first
floors  of the White House, and they would not like to shoot upon
their own men.