Subject: bigloo1.3b
From: [email-masked] (Manuel Serrano)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 93 13:19:26 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

The new release (1.3b) of Bigloo, a Scheme compiler and interpreter,
is now available by ftp at the address
`ftp.inria.fr:/INRIA/Projects/icsla/bigloo1.3b.tar.Z'

This new release was successfully compiled on:

	- SPARC (1, 2, 10)
	- SONY-NEWS (mips r3000)
	- IRIS indigo (mips r3000)
	- SUN 3/60
	- DEC Station 3100 (mips r3000)
	- HP-PA (730)
	- PC-linux (i486)

-- 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Manuel SERRANO (equipe ICSLA, Bat 8)           _/_/   _/_/           _/_/_/_/
 INRIA-Rocquencourt, BP 105, 78153             _/ _/ _/ _/          _/
 Le Chesnay CEDEX, FRANCE                     _/   _/  _/            _/_/_/
 tel: (work) 39-63-57-32                     _/       _/                  _/
 email: [email-masked]             _/       _/     _/   _/_/_/_/
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]