Subject: 2nd CFV and VOTE ACK: comp.os.linux reorganization
From: [email-masked] (Ian Kluft)
Date: 8 Jul 1993 11:09:38 -0400
Newsgroups: news.announce.newgroups,news.groups,comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.announce

2ND CALL FOR VOTES
		            AND VOTE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
                          COMP.OS.LINUX REORGANIZATION 

This is the 2nd official Call for Votes (CFV) and the 1st vote acknowledgement
for the reorganization of the comp.os.linux hierarchy of newsgroups.  This
vote is being conducted according to the official newsgroup creation
procedures, which are posted regularly in news.groups.

Votes may be cast only with the fill-in-the-blanks ballot form which appears
in the "HOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE" section later in this CFV.

Anyone who has already cast a vote but not received an acknowledgement via
e-mail should see the "VOTE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT" section at the end of the CFV
to determine if their vote has been received at the vote-counting site.

SUBJECT OF VOTE
---------------
The proposed new newsgroups are listed below in alphabetical order.  All of
them are UNMODERATED.

comp.os.linux.admin
    Discussion of Linux-specific issues with installation and system
    administration

comp.os.linux.development
    Discussion of Linux development including kernel, library, gcc,
    networking, porting, and other related issues

comp.os.linux.help
    Discussion of Linux-specific questions and advice

comp.os.linux.misc
    (This newsgroup renames the existing comp.os.linux newsgroup)
    Discussion of Linux-specific topics which do not fit in the other
    comp.os.linux.* newsgroups.

The existing moderated newsgroup comp.os.linux.announce is not affected by
this vote.  It does not appear on the ballot form.  No action from this vote
will make any changes to it.

DURATION OF VOTE
----------------
Voting commenced when the 1st official CFV was posted on 3 July 1993.  Voting
will continue until 4 August 1993 at 23:59 UTC.  This is the 2nd of 3 CFVs to
appear during the voting period.

Voting procedures are detailed in the next section, "HOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE."

Upon completion of the voting period, the results will be posted to
news.announce.newgroups, news.groups, comp.os.linux.announce and comp.os.linux.
In order to pass, newsgroups must have at least a 2/3 majority of YES votes
and at least 100 more YES than NO votes.

HOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE
---------------------
Please REPLY to this message via MAIL to the following address:
    [email-masked]

Using your newsreader's "mail a reply" command on this message should work.
Posted votes can not be counted.  An auto-reply program will immediately send
a notice that your vote was received.  You will be sent another notice within
a few days which indicates how the vote counting software thinks you voted -
please mail corrections *immediately* to the vote-taker, Ian Kluft, at
[email-masked].

PLEASE USE THE BALLOT FORM AS IT IS.  But please remove the rest of the CFV
from your reply in order to minimize disk space requirements to store the
votes.

Please do not delete anything between the "-=-=-=-=-" lines - and most
certainly do not modify the group names.  Votes will be tallied by an
automatic vote-counting program.  If it can't determine your vote, you will
be asked to re-vote.

For each group that you wish to vote on, simply add your vote in the
appropriate space on the same line.  Recognized votes are Yes, No, For, and
Against. Yes and For are equivalent, as are No and Against.  Capitalization is
not important. If you want to abstain from voting on a particular group, just
leave the space blank.  Don't worry about spacing of the columns or any quote
characters ">" that your reply inserts.  

You may *not* do a combined vote - i.e., "I vote for all of them" or "I vote
against all of them."  Please use the form.

You may only vote once, regardless of how many accounts you may have.
Forwarded or proxy votes are invalid.

SUMMARY: reply to this message to cast your vote.  Fill in the ballot shown
below.  Please delete the rest of the CFV from your reply.

-=-=-=-=-=- Don't Delete Anything Between These Lines =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

comp.os.linux reorganization ballot    [LINUX-BALLOT-0002]

  If your mail software does not add your name to your user ID give
  your name here (on this line):

Your Vote  Group
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
yes        this.is.an.example.group
>no        this.is.another.example.group
           this.is.an.example.abstention

           comp.os.linux.admin
           comp.os.linux.development
           comp.os.linux.help
           comp.os.linux.misc

-=-=-=-=-=- Don't Delete Anything Between These Lines =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

REFERENCES
----------
For more information on the newsgroup creation procedures, refer to the
article "Guidelines for UseNet Newsgroup Creation" in news.groups,
news.announce.newgroups and news.answers.  It includes the requirements
behind the rules in this CFV including, for example, voting by mail only,
the allowed length of the voting period, required margins to pass,
prohibition against proxy, forwarded, or conditional votes, etc.

For readers who access UseNet via a gateway to a mail list or another
network, the guidelines can be obtained by sending a message via your
usual procedure to get e-mail through the gateway to the Internet.  Send
a message to
   [email-masked]
The first line of your message should say
   send usenet/news.answers/creating-newsgroups/part1
(There is only one part, called "part1".)  The server will ignore the
subject of your message - you can leave it out.

Other commands recognized by the server are "help" and "index".
rtfm.mit.edu is a repository for FAQs and other helpful periodic articles
on UseNet.  All of the files available through the mail-server can also
be accessed via anonymous FTP on the same machine.

VOTE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
--------------------
This section acknowledges that votes have been received from the people
listed below as of 8 July 1993 at 01:30 UTC (7 July 21:30 EDT, 18:30 PDT.)
As required by the guidelines, no indication is given about how anyone
voted.  This is intended only to acknowledge that a vote was received in
case the e-mail acknowledgement did not get through.

If you have voted but your name/address does not appear on the list below,
you may send your vote again.  If your difficulty continues, please try
to contact the vote-taker for assistance.  Send e-mail to Ian Kluft at
[email-masked] or amdahl!ikluft.

In alphabetical order by e-mail address, votes have been received from the
following people:

[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                               Stephen Siu-ming Wong
[email-masked]                                            Tony Acero
[email-masked]                                                     
[email-masked]                                      David A. Earp
[email-masked]                                                          Axel Dunkel
[email-masked]                                      Adam Justin Thornton
[email-masked]            Morgan Hall
[email-masked]                                      Adrian J Ho
[email-masked]                    Christoph Baumhof
aehall@calvin                                                      OUTTA HERE!
[email-masked]                             Andreas Mueller 
[email-masked]                                         Grant Totten
[email-masked]                                           Arnt Gulbrandsen
[email-masked]                                         Jari Ahmavuo
[email-masked]                                                   Tony Travis
[email-masked]                                                Chris Hawley
[email-masked]                      Silvia Quijano Rivadeneyra
[email-masked]                         J. Eugenio Sanchez-Pe~a
[email-masked]                                    Jose Alberto Fernadez R.
[email-masked]                            Alexander Jung
[email-masked]                                              Alexander Vonk
[email-masked]                                       Alex Kowalenko
[email-masked]                                    Anthony Lovell
[email-masked]                                     Muhammad M. Saggaf
[email-masked]                                      Kurt Anderson
[email-masked]                                                   Arnaldo Mandel
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                                 Jahan B. Saghafi
[email-masked]                                                 Alan Millar
[email-masked]                                           Antti V{h{lummukka
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                          Jay Anderson
[email-masked]                                                              
[email-masked]                                     Andre van Leeuwen
[email-masked]                 Andreas Mengel
[email-masked]                               Andreas Helke
[email-masked]                                 Andrew Stevens
[email-masked]                                  Andrew J. Cosgriff !
[email-masked]                                         Andrew Koransky
[email-masked]                                             Alan Peterson
[email-masked]                                      Markus Armbruster
[email-masked]                                           Arne Marschall
[email-masked]                                           David John Arnold
[email-masked]                                                    Arttu Laine
[email-masked]                                      Antti J Tanskanen
[email-masked]                                             Andrew Tristan
[email-masked]                                                                 
[email-masked]                                                Adrian Wontroba
[email-masked]                                                Arne Wichmann
[email-masked]                                              Axel Wilzopolski
[email-masked]                                           Leif A Sawyer
[email-masked]                                           Alan Yates
[email-masked]                                    Wayne Schlitt
[email-masked]                                           Bryan Ford
[email-masked]                                        Andreas Bagge
[email-masked]                                   Barry Andrew Giffel
[email-masked]                                        Jeffrey P. Bakke
[email-masked]                                            Kenneth R. Ballou
[email-masked]                                                    David Barr
[email-masked]                                                Peter Barth
[email-masked]                           Michael Bartmann
[email-masked]                                            Frank Baumann
[email-masked]                                              Brian Bartholomew
[email-masked]                                              John E. Krokes
[email-masked]                                     George Burgyan
[email-masked]                                            Bill C. Riemers
[email-masked]                                           Brett Albertson
[email-masked]                                                        David Bell
[email-masked]                                       David Bellamy
[email-masked]                               Giuseppe Zanetti (beppe)
[email-masked]                                         Peter A. Bergstrom
[email-masked]                                               Andrew Berry
[email-masked]                                            franck beule
[email-masked]                                             Mark Biegler
[email-masked]                                            Bill Reynolds
[email-masked]                                                   Bill Foote
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                          Bj|rn-Helge Mevik
[email-masked]                                              Blasch Helmuth
[email-masked]                                              Bryson Lee
[email-masked]                                Bryan M. Andersen
[email-masked]                                               Brad McNiff
[email-masked]                                                 Brad Miller
[email-masked]                                         Stephen Board
[email-masked]                                            Bob Amstadt
[email-masked]                                                      Bob Green
[email-masked]                                         Robert A. Yetman
[email-masked]                                                Bodo Bauer
[email-masked]                                    Botond Boer
[email-masked]                                          Bill Bogstad
[email-masked]                                              Kim Q. Liu
[email-masked]                                                     Kent Boortz
[email-masked]                                           James Botte
[email-masked]                                        Peter G. Bouillon
[email-masked]                                               Barry Perryman
[email-masked]                                        Brad Midgley
[email-masked]                                                David Bremner
[email-masked]                                    Brent Benson
[email-masked]                                     Brooks David Smith
[email-masked]                                     Bruce Tenison
[email-masked]                                      Andy Burnett
[email-masked]                       Matthew Bustad ([email-masked])
[email-masked]	                                            Buzz McDermott
[email-masked]                                 Brett Procter
[email-masked]                                  Scott Howard
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                              Charlie Collins
[email-masked]                                         Horacio Cadiz
[email-masked]                                      David L. Caldwell
[email-masked]                                            Carlo J. Calica
[email-masked]                                            mark callaghan
[email-masked]                                                      Phil Calvin
[email-masked]                                     Christopher Cannam
[email-masked]                              Ercument Canver
[email-masked]                                           Rob Caplan
[email-masked]                                          Carl Johnson
[email-masked]                                     carsten borchardt
carvalho@tribiet                                                  Joe Carvalho
[email-masked]                                                The Bubba
[email-masked]                                         Huw Davies
[email-masked]                                     David Schmitt
[email-masked]             Charles Stephens (ast GA uucpMC - exp 1/9/93)
[email-masked]                                        Chip Rosenthal
[email-masked]                                           Christopher Horn
[email-masked]                                     Christian Forst
[email-masked]                                         Christian Linhart
[email-masked]                       Chris Higgins - System Administrator
[email-masked]                       Christian Ziemann
[email-masked]                            Alfred Longyear
[email-masked]                                            Christopher J Biggs
[email-masked]                                            Andy Clark
[email-masked]                                       Cameron L. Spitzer
[email-masked]                                            Chris Marble
[email-masked]                                                 Colin Brough
[email-masked]                                               Craig Metz
[email-masked]                               Ian McCloghrie
[email-masked]                                       David Collett
[email-masked]                                      Cord Beermann
[email-masked]                                              Craig Harrison
[email-masked]                                          Eugene Crosser
[email-masked]                                   Cruden Charles E
[email-masked]                                        Chris Arthur
[email-masked]                                      Micheal O Foghlu
[email-masked]                                           Chris Smith
[email-masked]                                           Lachlan Roche
[email-masked]                 Charles T Wilson -- Personal Account
[email-masked]                                     Curtis Yarvin
[email-masked]                                           Chris Wilson
[email-masked]                       Lindsay Patten
[email-masked]                                         Carsten Jerichow
[email-masked]                                           Erik Stenvall
[email-masked]                                           Bernd Lindner
[email-masked]                                       Stefan Axelsson
[email-masked]                                          Lars Aronsson
[email-masked]                                       Michel Dagenais
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                   Damian Cugley
[email-masked]                                                      Dan Naas
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                   Daniel Supernaw-Issen
[email-masked]                                                     Dag Asheim
[email-masked]                                              no login
[email-masked]                                                  Dave Cole
[email-masked]                                           David Godfrey
[email-masked]                                            David Black
[email-masked]                                               David Engel
[email-masked]                                         David Metcalfe
[email-masked]                                            Daniel Berglund
[email-masked]                                          Dwayne Barstad
[email-masked]                                          [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                      Francisco X DeJesus
[email-masked]                                               D-P Deng
[email-masked]                                       Gillmer J. Derge
[email-masked]                                             Dave Evans
[email-masked]                                              Arjan de Vet
[email-masked]                                              Derek Fawcus
[email-masked]                                              David Fox
[email-masked]                                               James Chang
[email-masked]                                          Doug Granzow
[email-masked]                                               David Kettler
[email-masked]                                          Dirk Melchers
[email-masked]                                             Dirk J. Evers
[email-masked]                                          David Keegel
[email-masked]                                  Don Baldwin
[email-masked]                                              Dong Liu
[email-masked]                                               David L. Johnson
[email-masked]                                       David Megginson
[email-masked]                                                 Dan Miner
[email-masked]                                             David Mosher
[email-masked]                                   Dominique DUBOIS
[email-masked]                                                   Don Hackler
[email-masked]                                       Larry Doolittle
[email-masked]                            J. Francis Dries III
[email-masked]                                          Dragan Cvetkovic
[email-masked]                                      Drew Eckhardt
[email-masked]                                  Wolfgang Gradl
[email-masked]                                    David Savage
[email-masked]                                                 David Su
[email-masked]                                               Dan Dulitz
[email-masked]                                     Laurent Duperval
[email-masked]                                  Clemens Durka
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                             David W. Summers
[email-masked]                                 David Williams
[email-masked]                                              Edgar Greuter
[email-masked]                                   Richard J. Edgar
[email-masked]                                      Edmund Stephen-Smith
[email-masked]                                      Nick Duffek
[email-masked]                                              Eugene Kim
[email-masked]                                             Eirikur Hjartarson
[email-masked]                                       DAVE EINSTEIN
[email-masked]                                                     Jay Berkenbilt
[email-masked]                                           Eric J. Olson
[email-masked]                                 Eric Johnson
[email-masked]                                          Richard Ellis
[email-masked]                                     [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                        Esa A Paakkonen
[email-masked]                                      Sebastian Erdmann
[email-masked]                                     Eric Prestemon
[email-masked]                                           Erik VanRiper
[email-masked]                     [email-masked] (Erik Manders)
[email-masked]                                   Erkki Poyhonen
[email-masked]                                             Ernie Elu
[email-masked]                                    Jan van der Meer
[email-masked]                                     Harald Johansen
[email-masked]                                       Ewen Macdonald
[email-masked]                                               Ove Ewerlid
[email-masked]                                           Edwin Wiles
[email-masked]                                       Eyal Lebedinsky
[email-masked]                                                              
[email-masked]                                      Mike from the FAF
[email-masked]                                                     Rik Faith
[email-masked]                                             Richard Farrar
[email-masked]                                       J. Scott Farrow
[email-masked]                                               John R. Fenk
[email-masked]                                           Fernando Pina
[email-masked]                                     Friedrich Gentner
[email-masked]                                            Francis Bell
[email-masked]                                   Romano Giannetti
[email-masked]                                                               
[email-masked]                                                        Flavio Spada
[email-masked]                             Gerd Flaig
[email-masked]             Frieder Loeffler (DG1SEK)
[email-masked]                                  Manfred Sabo
[email-masked]                                 Pirate (Anthony Taylor)
[email-masked]                                            
[email-masked]                                          Frank Tore Johansen
[email-masked]                                    Francis C. Swasey
[email-masked]                                           Ryan, Sean P.
[email-masked]                        Frohwalt Egerer
[email-masked]                                        Frank Lofaro
[email-masked]                                                            
[email-masked]                                                       Phil Hughes
[email-masked]                                       Graeme Wilford
[email-masked]                                                   Gabe Helou
[email-masked]                                    Jani Lehtinen
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                               Greg Alt
[email-masked]                                         Nigel Gamble
[email-masked]                                                Tadeusz Bak
[email-masked]                                         Frank Gentges
[email-masked]                                            Georg Vollmers
[email-masked]                              Helmut Geyer
[email-masked]                                       Glenn Howard Farrow
[email-masked]                                                   Gilbert Nardo
[email-masked]                                                   Giordano Pezzoli
[email-masked]                                                 giorgio ciucci
[email-masked]                                   Norbert J. Girardi
[email-masked]                                      Greg Lindahl
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                                               Gianluca Brochiero
[email-masked]                                       Glenn L. Vanderburg
[email-masked]                                          Gunther Mayer
[email-masked]                                          Ernst Gosteli
[email-masked]                        [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                         Grammel (ZIB)
[email-masked]                                             Jeffrey Leiss
[email-masked]                                            Greenfie
[email-masked]                                            Greg Naber
[email-masked]                                       Greg Wilkins
growler@neptune                                                Perry L. Morgan
[email-masked]                                Brennan Tennesen Price
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                            Grant Taylor
[email-masked]                                    Gautam H Thaker
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                          Piotr D. Pogorzelski
[email-masked]                                       Jeff Johnson
[email-masked]                                          D. V. Henkel-Wallace
[email-masked]                                     Gord Vreugdenhil
[email-masked]                                                  George Baltz
[email-masked]                               Michiel van Haarlem
[email-masked]                                             Harri Suomalainen
[email-masked]                                        Craig I. Hagan
[email-masked]                                              Oliver Fink
[email-masked]                                          Mark Hahn
[email-masked]                                                Holger Lubitz
[email-masked]                              [email-masked]
[email-masked]                    Matthias Hanisch
[email-masked]                                         Hans Wander
[email-masked]                                     Harry Georgopoulos
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                               Robert A. Hayden
[email-masked]                                              Ed Haymore
[email-masked]                                    Digital Phantasmagoria
[email-masked]                                             Hansruedi Heeb
[email-masked]                                       Jochen Hein
[email-masked]                  Henning Spruth
[email-masked]                            Michael Herrmann
[email-masked]          Hugh D.R. Evans, ESTEC, (31) 1719-85109
[email-masked]                                                Bill Viggers
[email-masked]                                Yasu-Hiro  YAMAZAKI
[email-masked]                                     TANABE Hiroyasu
[email-masked]                                        Harvey J. Stein
[email-masked]                                              Chih-Cheng Ho
[email-masked]                                              
[email-masked]                                             Rob Hooft
[email-masked]                            [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                            K. van Houten
[email-masked]                                    Hans-Peter Stoerr
[email-masked]                                           Seungseok Hyun
[email-masked]                                            Dr._Dowling
[email-masked]                                               Bischoff
[email-masked]                                                 Cordes
[email-masked]                                        Cord Hockemeyer
[email-masked]                                           Iain Lea
[email-masked]                               Maximilian Ibel
[email-masked]                                        Wallace M. Iimura
[email-masked]                                             Ian Jackson
[email-masked]                                                Ian Kluft
imageek.york.cuny.edu!src4src!olias!maus                        James Driscoll
[email-masked]                                 Mike Battersby
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                          ku liang ping
[email-masked]                               Michael A. Iverson
[email-masked]                                  (Juergen W. Meyer)
[email-masked]                                             Jaakko Linnosaari
[email-masked]                                          Thilo Jahke
[email-masked]                                               James Pullen
[email-masked]                                                 Jan Isley
[email-masked]                                               Jan Niehusmann
[email-masked]                                         Jason Anderson
[email-masked]                                         Jeffrey D. Angus
[email-masked]                                          Jan Nicolai Langfeldt
[email-masked]                                     jason andrade
[email-masked]                                         Jason Bastek
[email-masked]                                       Jay Cliburn
jbd@mancos                                                    Jonathan Dasteel
[email-masked]                                              Jeremy Bettis
[email-masked]                                                   
[email-masked]                                              Jon Cargille
[email-masked]                                                  
[email-masked]                                     Clark Williams
[email-masked]                                          Josh Grosse
[email-masked]                                         Jim Dubinsky
[email-masked]                                   Jeff Tranter
[email-masked]                                                 Jeff Wallace
[email-masked]                                         Jerry Sanders
[email-masked]                                            Jim Segrave
[email-masked]                                             David Jeske
[email-masked]                                        [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                        John Henders
[email-masked]                                              Juha Virtanen
[email-masked]                                                Jim Reiss
[email-masked]                                              Jim Graham
[email-masked]                                                               
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                            Jerome Kaidor
[email-masked]                                              John Ladwig
[email-masked]                                            Juha Laiho
[email-masked]                                                 john l. clarke
[email-masked]                                 John L. Luigi Giasi
[email-masked]                                       Jean Liddle
[email-masked]                                 Jonathan M Lennox
[email-masked]                                            Jim Morris
[email-masked]                                    John Paul Morrison
[email-masked]                                           Jon Neal
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                            Peter Joachim
[email-masked]                               Joe Klemmer
[email-masked]                                    Joe Felsenstein
[email-masked]                                     MUFTI
[email-masked]                                      Johannes Stille
[email-masked]                                       John Collis
[email-masked]                                           John Brockett
[email-masked]                                  John Kleist
[email-masked]                                    Michael K. Johnson
[email-masked]                                              Michael Johnston
[email-masked]                                        Joshua Kronengold
[email-masked]                                              Jon Tombs
[email-masked]                                       Joerg Schaefer
[email-masked]                                              Jon Peatfield
[email-masked]                                                       Jr
[email-masked]                                                 Jeff Randall
[email-masked]                                            Jan Richert
[email-masked]                                                    Jon Thackray
[email-masked]                                                               
[email-masked]                         J. Todd Jefferson
[email-masked]                                           Juergen Ziegler
[email-masked]                                               
[email-masked]                                          Julian Macassey
[email-masked]                                    Alexandre Julliard
[email-masked]                                               Jonathan Stockley
[email-masked]                                Jim Winstead Jr.
[email-masked]                                      Kai Kretschmann
[email-masked]                                            Juergen Kammer
[email-masked]    Angelos Karageorgiou Greek and Macedon the only c
[email-masked]                                      Karl Olav Lillevold
[email-masked]                                      Prasad Karnik
[email-masked]                                        Kenneth Benson
[email-masked]                                   [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                      Keith E. Hellman
[email-masked]                                                   Keith Smith
[email-masked]                                         Michael Kenney
[email-masked]                                                   Kenneth Falck
[email-masked]                                              Kevan Heydon
[email-masked]                                            Keith Walker
[email-masked]                                          Karl Fogel
[email-masked]                             Khalid Sarwar Warraich
[email-masked]                                          Garner Halloran
[email-masked]                                          Ed Carp
[email-masked]                              Kurt M. Hockenbury
[email-masked]                                             Jonathan King
[email-masked]                                               Peter King
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                               Kolja Kaehler
[email-masked]                 [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                       Klaus Weidner
[email-masked]                              Klaus Fueller
[email-masked]                                                       Fabio Kon
[email-masked]                                                 Andre Koopal
[email-masked]                                           Kosta Kostis
[email-masked]                                                  Klaus Rieck
[email-masked]                                         Michael Kraehe
[email-masked]                                                 Steven Kraft
[email-masked]                                              Ken Sorensen
[email-masked]                                           Kristian Stark
[email-masked]                                    Stefan Kuehnel
[email-masked]                                   Ulrich Kunitz
[email-masked]                            Kurt Jaeger aka PI
[email-masked]                                      Kurt Siegl
[email-masked]                                      Phillip A. Rzewski
[email-masked]                                                            
[email-masked]                 Roos van Raadshooven L.A.
[email-masked]                                      Jimmy K Lai-1
[email-masked]                                          Michael Lambert
[email-masked]                                                 Tom Kovar
[email-masked]    Laurent Julliard - HP Grenoble Network Di
[email-masked]                                              Jonathan Layes
[email-masked]                                      Lee E. Brotzman
[email-masked]                       A. V. Le Blanc
[email-masked]                                         Michael Lechner
[email-masked]                                    [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                        Lee McAllister
[email-masked]                                  Leif Kornstaedt
[email-masked]                                  Noppanon Lekhanchinnabut
[email-masked]                                                Leonid A. Broukhis
[email-masked]                                       James C. Tsiao
[email-masked]                                           Liotard Jean
[email-masked]                                            Michael Lipka
[email-masked]                                          Jim Littlefield
[email-masked]                                            Lloyd Miller
[email-masked]                                                  Laurie L. Tucker
[email-masked]                                      M.v.Loewis
[email-masked]                                        Paul Labuda
[email-masked]                                               Lutz Petersen
[email-masked]                                              Tuomas Lukka
[email-masked]                                                      Louis Van Geel
[email-masked]                                          Matthew Jackson
[email-masked]                              Martin R.J. Cleaver
[email-masked]                                          Dominic Mitchell
[email-masked]                                             Magnus Y Alvestad
[email-masked]                                                Magnus Olsson
[email-masked]                                          Fazal Majid
[email-masked]                                      [email-masked]
[email-masked]                             Eric J. Schweertfeger
[email-masked]                                        Marc Wilkinson
[email-masked]                                            Marc Spitzer
[email-masked]                                                  Marco Valagussa
[email-masked]                                                    Mark Reay
[email-masked]                                          Mark W. Watson
[email-masked]                                                   
[email-masked]                                  Henrik Hempelmann
[email-masked]                                  Martin Kraemer
[email-masked]                                        Martin White
[email-masked]                                     Mathias Koerber
[email-masked]                                      Matthew Hannigan
[email-masked]                                                    Mark....Booth
[email-masked]                                     J. Michael Berkley
[email-masked]                                          Malcolm Mladenovic
[email-masked]                                     Manuel Eduardo Correia
[email-masked]                                                Steven McKay
[email-masked]                               Roland F. McKenney
[email-masked]                                                    Pat McManus
[email-masked]                                        Maurizio Codogno
[email-masked]                                          Mark Debbage
[email-masked]                                                  Matt Welsh
[email-masked]                         [email-masked].
[email-masked]                                                  Markku M{kel{
[email-masked]                                      Chris Metcalf
[email-masked]                               [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                Sebastian Meyer
[email-masked]                                               Michael Horgan
[email-masked]                                            Michael Grubb
[email-masked]                                       Michael Montwill
[email-masked]                                     Matthew Gream
[email-masked]                                        Mark Monnin
[email-masked]                                     Michael Sieper
[email-masked]                                 Michael McAleese
[email-masked]                                         Michael Utech
[email-masked]                         Michael Portz
[email-masked]                                                 Michael Knecht
[email-masked]                                             Herb Miller
[email-masked]                                               Davin Milun
[email-masked]                                        Bill Mitchell
[email-masked]                                               Mika Jalava
[email-masked]                                     Michael Harris
[email-masked]                                                     Matt Ranney
[email-masked]                                       Michael R Linksvayer
[email-masked]                                        Michael C. Loewen
[email-masked]                                                         Mark Ng
[email-masked]                                       Mitch Quinn
[email-masked]                                      Waldi Ravens
[email-masked]                                     Kevin A. Mocklin
[email-masked]                                           Mark Dobie
[email-masked]                                            Michael Schoene
[email-masked]                                            Maurice S. Barnum
[email-masked]                                      Michael A. Shields
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                                      Heiko Muenkel
[email-masked]                                  David Muir Sharnoff
[email-masked]                                                 Ronan Mullally
[email-masked]                                  Michael L. Murphy
[email-masked]                                       Murali V. Chaparala
[email-masked]                                      Mark Lovett Wells
[email-masked]                                               Mike Holland
myst!jbunch                                                       John B Bunch
[email-masked]                                Christian Weisgerber
[email-masked]                                        [email-masked]
naulin@cortez                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                          Stuart J. Barr
[email-masked]                                           Ron Smits
[email-masked]                                             Neil Wilson
[email-masked]                               Neklan Brozensky
[email-masked]                                           USENET News System
[email-masked]                                         Mark Newton
[email-masked]                                          Neville H. Chandler
[email-masked]                            Nils-Henner Krueger
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                              Niklas Sjostrom
[email-masked]                                                       
[email-masked]                      Christoph Niemann
[email-masked]                                     Nils Rennebarth
[email-masked]                                     Nils Nieuwejaar
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                             Malcolm.J. Northcott
[email-masked]                 "Dramatic stone suspicions" Neilski
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                           Jose Dias
[email-masked]                                                     n liu
[email-masked]                                                              
[email-masked]                             Oliver Meyer
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                                  
olwejo!bob                                                          Bob Kupiec
[email-masked]                      [email-masked] (Jim Niemira)
[email-masked]                          Ulli 'Framstag' Horlacher
[email-masked]                                                 Eric Hollas
oreillym                                                                     )
[email-masked]                                               Keith Mendel 
[email-masked]                                               Paul Alexander
[email-masked]                      Jean-Francois Panisset
[email-masked]                                            Pat Mackinlay
[email-masked]                            Patrick Weemeeuw
[email-masked]                                                Paul Healy
[email-masked]                                       Paul Gortmaker
paul@kat01t                                                          P. Thiele
[email-masked]                                                 Paul Siddall
[email-masked]                                          Paul Furnanz
[email-masked]                          [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                              Peter Belding
[email-masked]                                                   Paul Burry
[email-masked]                                              Patrick Cheng
[email-masked]                                                 Philip Daniels
[email-masked]                                         Piers Cawley
[email-masked]                                            Patrick Divine
[email-masked]                                    Mike Pearce
[email-masked]                                                  Peeter Burk
[email-masked]                                                  
[email-masked]                                         Peter Ahlert
[email-masked]                                    Peter F. Couvares
[email-masked]                                                
[email-masked]                                        Pierre Uszynski
[email-masked]                                                            pif-
[email-masked]                             La Monte H Yarroll
[email-masked]                                           Anssi Pirhonen
[email-masked]                                           brad John pitzel
[email-masked]                                            Peter Wishart
[email-masked]                                                  Kellom{ki Pertti
[email-masked]                                                                 
[email-masked]                                          Paul Miach
[email-masked]                                      Jacques Poirier
[email-masked]                                                Ka-Cheong Poon
[email-masked]                                  George Wilson
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                      Peter R. Humphrey
pspinler@@MR.Net                                                   Pat Spinler
[email-masked]                                             Mark Purtill
[email-masked]                                                    Jeff Putsch
[email-masked]                                           Pirawat Watanapongse
[email-masked]                                                 Peter W. De Bonte
[email-masked]                                Daniel Quinlan
[email-masked]                                            Shyh-Yih Ma
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                           Ralf Sauther
[email-masked]                                             Ralph Niere
[email-masked]                            Ralph Becker-Szendy
[email-masked]                                                  R. Ramesh
[email-masked]                                              Randolph Brown
[email-masked]                                              Robert A Tiller
[email-masked]                                          Robert Bauer
[email-masked]                                             Ravinder Bhumbla
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                              Ron Dippold
[email-masked]                                            Ralph Doncaster
[email-masked]                                              Rolf EBERT
[email-masked]                                         Niels Baggesen
[email-masked]                                       [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                       John H. Remmers
[email-masked]                                          Rene COUGNENC
[email-masked]                                               Randy F. Buchanan
[email-masked]                                             Richard Gooch
[email-masked]                                                    [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                        Ricardo A. Schmutzer
[email-masked]                    Rich Hart 1-4822 PAGER 20-1127
[email-masked]                                 Richard H. Miller
[email-masked]                                 Michael Riepe
[email-masked]                                                 Roger L Hale
[email-masked]                                                     Riku Mantysalo
[email-masked]                                               Ralph Marson
[email-masked]                              Randy M. Roberts
[email-masked]                                               Raymond Ngai
[email-masked]                                       Robert K. Nichols
[email-masked]                                 Robert I Danielsen TFS
[email-masked]                                         
[email-masked]                                    Ollivier Robert
[email-masked]                                               Craig Milo Rogers
[email-masked]                                    Daniel Rogers
[email-masked]                                                     
[email-masked]                         Roland Rosenfeld
[email-masked]                                          Roland Schuetzner
[email-masked]                                    David Rompel
[email-masked]                                                     Root
[email-masked]                                    System Administrator
[email-masked]                                                Jens Stark
[email-masked]                                     System Operator
[email-masked]                                                Mike Horwath
[email-masked]                                     Patrick L. McGillan
[email-masked]                                           Knut Jelitto
[email-masked]                                   Christian von Roques
[email-masked]                                               Rod Shelton
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                                 Rodney Rigby - LithoCAD
[email-masked]                                                rodrigo vanegas
[email-masked]                                            Robert W. Brewer
[email-masked]                                     Robert Bingler
[email-masked]                             Thomas Sandlass
[email-masked]                                             Edmund Burnette
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                           
[email-masked]                                           Arno Schaefer
[email-masked]                            Juergen Schimmer
[email-masked]                                  Gregor Schmid
[email-masked]                              Holger Schmidt
[email-masked]                                     Mark Schwabacher
[email-masked]                                          Scott S. Bertilson
[email-masked]                                              Steven L Davis
[email-masked]                                       
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                                            Alec Sergeyev
[email-masked]                                  Russell J Wilcoxon
[email-masked]                                                    Shane Hartman
[email-masked]                                       Shane Alderton
[email-masked]                                                  Shawn McLean
[email-masked]                                              Steve Sheldon
[email-masked]                              Hiroto Shibuya
[email-masked]                                                   Larry Shields
[email-masked]                                                 Sean Harris
[email-masked]                                           Simon Turner
[email-masked]                                               Simon Bonnick
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                        Janne Sinkkonen
sixhub!davidsen                                              Wm E. Davidsen Jr
[email-masked]                                            Sami J. M{kinen
[email-masked]                                   Steve Madsen
[email-masked]                         Stefan Kirchberg
[email-masked]                                                   Stephen Kump
[email-masked]                          David A Dunn - Utah State University
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                      Anthony Rumble
[email-masked]                                          Christopher A Smith
[email-masked]                                          Karl J. Smith
[email-masked]                                                  Colin Kerry
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                            Guru Aleph_Null
[email-masked]                                       Steven Miale
[email-masked]                                         Sven Rudolph
[email-masked]                                   Manoj Srivastava 
[email-masked]                                               Steve Rogers
[email-masked]                                                   Steve Sandke
[email-masked]                                  Philip A. Perucci
[email-masked]                                           Stephen Sprunk
[email-masked]                                              Donald Harper
[email-masked]                                                  Kenny Bui
[email-masked]                         Stefan Linnemann
[email-masked]                                      Clifford Stein
[email-masked]                               Steve Coltrin
[email-masked]                                            Steve Loft
[email-masked]                                         Steve M. Robbins
[email-masked]                                        Steven Entwistle
[email-masked]                                           Steve Traugott
[email-masked]                                                            
[email-masked]                                          Matthew D. Stock
[email-masked]                                         Paul Stodghill
[email-masked]                                          Stefan T Schwingeler
[email-masked]                                          Stu Labovitz
sunmbx.netmbx.de!tmpmbx.netmbx.de!astbe!stl                      Steffen Lange
[email-masked]                                         Heikki Suopanki
[email-masked]                                                Ben Sussman
[email-masked]                                      Nathan Tenny
[email-masked]                                                  Sven Spanne
[email-masked]                                       J. Steven Swinnea
[email-masked]                                       Sang Y. Yum
[email-masked]                                          Steven R. Fuller
[email-masked]                                                Guenther Grau
[email-masked]                                          Tzeng Ruey Yuan
[email-masked]                                      peter kraemer
[email-masked]                   [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                 Tilman Burmester
[email-masked]                                               Terry Dun
[email-masked]                                         Thomas Dunbar 
[email-masked]                                       Taco R. de Vries
[email-masked]                                       Ted Hajek
[email-masked]                                            laszlo teleki
[email-masked]                                                    
[email-masked]                                              Tim Peoples
[email-masked]                                         Terry Dawson
[email-masked]                                   Stefan Bieschewski
[email-masked]                          Richard W. Thirsk 238-0085
[email-masked]                                    Thomas Beagle
[email-masked]                                        Thomas Wieckhorst
[email-masked]                                Thomas Mechtersheimer
[email-masked]                                 Adam Thompson
[email-masked]                                        Thorsten Kitz
[email-masked]                           [email-masked] 
[email-masked]                                                  Timothy R. Walker
[email-masked]                                                Tim Themann
[email-masked]                                         Timothy E. Buchanan
[email-masked]                                             Thomas Aaron Insel
[email-masked]                                                   tom chapin
[email-masked]                                                      Terry Gardner
[email-masked]                                             
[email-masked]                                                   R Lindsay Todd
[email-masked]                                             Toivo Pedaste
[email-masked]                                        Joseph Toman
[email-masked]                                                  Toomas Tamm
[email-masked]                                                          Tom Pronk
[email-masked]                                                         Tor Arntsen
[email-masked]                       Torsten Spellerberg
[email-masked]                                         Thomas K. Otake
[email-masked]                                           Raymond L. Toy
[email-masked]                                                 Thomas Quinot
[email-masked]                                                  Wolfgang &
[email-masked]                                 Dean Troyer
[email-masked]                                         David Truckenmiller
[email-masked]                                     John Turnbull
[email-masked]                                 Udo Christ
[email-masked]                                       Ulrich Dessauer
[email-masked]             [email-masked] (Walter Paul Uhl)
[email-masked]                                         Thomas Uhl
[email-masked]                                              Juergen Unger
[email-masked]                                                 Derek L. Upham
[email-masked]                                         Matthias Urlichs
[email-masked]                                                Uwe Hollerbach
[email-masked]                             Vincent D. Skahan
[email-masked]                                       Tony Veijalainen
[email-masked]                                           Vernard Martin
[email-masked]                                Frederique Vernhes
[email-masked]                                   Vesa Ruokonen
[email-masked]                                                Joep Vesseur
[email-masked]                                       Vinod G Kulkarni
[email-masked]                             Jens-S. V"ockler
[email-masked]                                         Volker Leiendecker
[email-masked]                                  Wayne Volkmuth
[email-masked]                Vassilis Mertsiotakis
[email-masked]                                        Paul van Spronsen
[email-masked]                              Walter Wolfgang
[email-masked]                        Fred N. van Kempen
[email-masked]                                    Warwick Harvey
[email-masked]                                             Wilhelm Buehler
[email-masked]                                                  OPIRG
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                      Hubert Weikert
[email-masked]                                         Jerry Weiler
[email-masked]	                                                 Mike West
[email-masked]                                            Willy Konijnenberg
[email-masked]                                                       Win Bent
[email-masked]                                                     
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                             Eli Boaz
[email-masked]                                                Bill Wilson
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                      Wolfgang Schreiner
[email-masked]                                            Wolfgang Jung 
[email-masked]                                                Alfred Keller
[email-masked]                                                  Y. Chan
[email-masked]                                                   
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                                Zack Evans
[email-masked]                               Thomas Ziegler
[email-masked]                                 P. Jesinger
[email-masked]                               Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
[email-masked]                                       Itai Zukerman