Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SLS mirror site (Univ. of Alberta)
From: [email-masked] (Darin Ingimarson)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 93 01:36:46 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Hello Linuxers,

The ftp site at bode.ee.ualberta.ca now mirrors the tsx-11.mit.edu SLS
distribution.  This site is open 24 hours, 7 days a week with a limit
of 30 concurrent ftp logins.

This site also includes a very large archive of sources for packages
in the SLS distribution of Linux.  No guarantee is given as to how
current the packages will be given the evolving nature of Linux --
I'm doing my best to keep it as up to date as possible...

Any comments or criticisms should be sent to myself at the address 
given in the .sig below.

	-darin

--
Darin Ingimarson			email:	[email-masked]
Robotics Laboratory
Deptartment of Electrical Engineering
University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

--
Selected by Matt Welsh (not Maddi Hausmann). MAIL your joke (jokes ONLY)
to [email-masked]. Please, no administrivia, "mouse balls"
or offensive jokes. Attribute the joke's source if at all possible.