Subject: First release of Fly8 flight simulator.
From: [email-masked] (Eyal Lebedinsky)
Date: 18 Jul 1993 20:13:28 -0400
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Hello,

 Better late than never... some 6-8 weeks ago I had the first release of
my flight simulator deposited into tsx-11 as:
.../binaries/user.games/fly8100-bin.tar.z
.../sources/usr.games/fly8100-src.tar.z

Being the first release, you will find the doco wanting and many other
rough edges are visible. I would appreciate any feedback.

It runs under X. If you install the joystick driver then it can use it.
The next release will support networking (as the DOS version already
does). It will propably support double-buffering too (if X does not slow
down too much for it).
--
Regards
	Eyal Lebedinsky		[email-masked]

-- 
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]