Subject: PLEASE NOTE LSM CHANGE OF ADDRESS
From: [email-masked] (Jeff Kopmanis)
Date: 24 Jul 1993 15:10:02 -0400
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

LSM ADMINSTRATOR NOTICE:

Please make a note that all future correspondance should be sent to

[email-masked]

My old address will be forwarded to this address for a short time, so please
make a note of the change in your address lists and aliases.

The change was made due to better response times, complete internet access
as well as a more reliable connection (cyberspace.org is getting too flakey
and I'm missing more and more stuff).

Please note that the LSM template will have an incorrect address until a new
one is released (soon!?).

Thanks,
-Jeff.  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff Kopmanis       (Ann Arbor, Michigan)   |  email:  [email-masked]
Organizer of the Linux Software Map (LSM)   |  phone: (313) 393-4784 (work)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--> Remember, use the template when submitting any changes or additions to
--> the LSM ... it makes my job MUCH easier!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So shines a good deed in a weary world."  -Willy Wonka          :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]