Subject: mgetty+sendfax 0.12 uploaded
From: [email-masked] (Gert Doering)
Date: 23 Jul 1993 20:39:14 -0400
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Hi,

I have just released version 0.12 of my mgetty+sendfax package. For those
of you that do not know it already, it's a lightweight fax package for
system V and Linux. It consists of two programs, mgetty, being a getty
replacement with fax receive functions, and sendfax, a standalone program
to send fax pages created by GhostScript's dfaxhigh / dfaxlow drivers.

I consider the package still BETA, but it works for me and a couple of
others. I have received about 50 faxes with it, others have sent about
500 by now, and it seems to work quite well.

You need a class 2 faxmodem, the GNU GhostScript package, and the pbmplus
package.

I have uploaded it to sunsite.unc.edu, into the file
/pub/Linux/Incoming/mgetty+sendfax-0.12.tar.gz

Please send bug reports, critics, ... to [email-masked] or (it that
doesn't work) [email-masked]

gert

-- 
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]