Subject: 3rd CFV and VOTE ACK: comp.os.linux reorganization (part 2/2)
From: [email-masked] (Ian Kluft)
Date: 26 Jul 1993 11:53:39 -0400
Newsgroups: news.announce.newgroups,news.groups,comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.announce

3RD CALL FOR VOTES
		            AND VOTE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
                          COMP.OS.LINUX REORGANIZATION 

This is continued from Part 1.  If you do not receive both parts, send an
e-mail to [email-masked].  An auto-reply program will send both
parts to you.

VOTE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
--------------------
(continued from Part 1)

[email-masked]                                              Jon Tombs
[email-masked]                                                 Jon Thingvold
[email-masked]                                       Joerg Schaefer
[email-masked]                                              Jon Peatfield
[email-masked]                                            [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                     Joao Paulo Sousa
[email-masked]                                                       Jr
[email-masked]                                                 Jeff Randall
[email-masked]                                            Jan Richert
[email-masked]                                                    Jon Thackray
[email-masked]                                Gerald Maurice (Guest)
[email-masked]                                                               
[email-masked]                                       Jrg Schlger
[email-masked]                                           Joe Thomas
[email-masked]                         J. Todd Jefferson
[email-masked]                                          John Trautwein
[email-masked]                                           Juergen Ziegler
[email-masked]                          Juha Harakka SALCOM Finland Oy
[email-masked]                                               
[email-masked]                                          Julian Macassey
[email-masked]                                    Alexandre Julliard
[email-masked]                                            John V. Martinez
[email-masked]                                               Jonathan Stockley
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                                     Don't Panic!
[email-masked]                                Jim Winstead Jr.
[email-masked]                                       Jeffrey Palmer
[email-masked]                                      Kai Kretschmann
[email-masked]                                            Kai Altenfelder
[email-masked]                               Martin Kaibel
[email-masked]                                            Juergen Kammer
[email-masked]                                        Risto Kankkunen
[email-masked]    Angelos Karageorgiou Greek and Macedon the only c
[email-masked]                                      Karl Olav Lillevold
[email-masked]                                      Prasad Karnik
[email-masked]                                               Kauto Huopio
[email-masked]                                        Kenneth Benson
[email-masked]                          Knut C. Landmark
[email-masked]                                               Kevin Day
[email-masked]                           Keith H. Driscoll
[email-masked]                                   [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                            s. keeling
[email-masked]                                      Keith E. Hellman
[email-masked]                                                   Keith Smith
[email-masked]                                            Keith Sparacin
[email-masked]                                         Michael Kenney
[email-masked]                                                   Kenneth Falck
[email-masked]                                         Russell Kent
[email-masked]                                              Kevan Heydon
[email-masked]                                                   Kevin Dalley
[email-masked]                                            Keith Walker
[email-masked]                               Kezia Crawford-Cousins
[email-masked]                                          Karl Fogel
[email-masked]                             Khalid Sarwar Warraich
[email-masked]                                          Garner Halloran
[email-masked]                                          Ed Carp
[email-masked]                              Kurt M. Hockenbury
[email-masked]                                      Sven Kiesow
[email-masked]                                               Paul S. Kilroy
[email-masked]                                             Jonathan King
[email-masked]                                               Peter King
[email-masked]                                         Kirk L. Duffin
[email-masked]                                      Kjartan R. Gudmundsson
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                               Kolja Kaehler
[email-masked]                 [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                       Klaus Weidner
[email-masked]                              Klaus Fueller
[email-masked]                                    Marko Klein
[email-masked]                                         Michael Klemme
[email-masked]                                                     Koef
[email-masked]                                                       Fabio Kon
[email-masked]                                                 Andre Koopal
[email-masked]                                           Kosta Kostis
[email-masked]                                                  Klaus Rieck
[email-masked]                                         Michael Kraehe
[email-masked]                                                 Steven Kraft
[email-masked]                                                 Kristian Ejvind
[email-masked]                                             Steffen Kremser
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                              Kevin R. Porter
[email-masked]                                                              
[email-masked]                                              Ken Sorensen
[email-masked]                                           Kristian Stark
[email-masked]                                     Dominik Kubla
[email-masked]                                            Jeff Kuehn
[email-masked]                                    Stefan Kuehnel
[email-masked]                                  Hans B. Kuhlmann
[email-masked]                                   Ulrich Kunitz
[email-masked]                                            Andy Y.A. Kuo
[email-masked]                            Kurt Jaeger aka PI
[email-masked]                                      Kurt Siegl
[email-masked]                                                   Kurt M. Bruhnke
[email-masked]                                      Phillip A. Rzewski
[email-masked]                                             Istvan Bernath
[email-masked]                                                            
[email-masked]                 Roos van Raadshooven L.A.
[email-masked]                                            Lowel P. O'Mard
[email-masked]                                       La'szlo' Lada'nyi
[email-masked]                                M. Lafrentz
[email-masked]                                      Jimmy K Lai-1
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                                          Michael Lambert
[email-masked]                                                 Tom Kovar
[email-masked]                                            Marino Ladavac
[email-masked]                                   Lars Wirzenius
[email-masked]                                                  Lars Peters
[email-masked]    Laurent Julliard - HP Grenoble Network Di
[email-masked]                                              Jonathan Layes
[email-masked]                                           Ian J. Leader
[email-masked]                                      Lee E. Brotzman
[email-masked]                                           Henning Lebius
[email-masked]                       A. V. Le Blanc
[email-masked]                                         Michael Lechner
[email-masked]                                    [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                        Lee McAllister
[email-masked]                                  Leif Kornstaedt
[email-masked]                                  Noppanon Lekhanchinnabut
[email-masked]                                                Leonid A. Broukhis
[email-masked]                                            Leroy Dougherty
[email-masked]                                       James C. Tsiao
[email-masked]                                            Ralf Liesegang
[email-masked]                                              
[email-masked]                                   Anselm Lingnau
[email-masked]                                       Linux User Group
[email-masked]                                           Liotard Jean
[email-masked]                                            Michael Lipka
[email-masked]                                          Jim Littlefield
[email-masked]                                            Lloyd Miller
[email-masked]                                                  Laurie L. Tucker
[email-masked]                                       Kenneth Osterberg
[email-masked]                                      M.v.Loewis
[email-masked]                               Neil J Long, Dept of Materials
[email-masked]                                        Paul Labuda
[email-masked]                                               Lutz Petersen
[email-masked]                                             Louis G. Stern
[email-masked]                                              Tuomas Lukka
[email-masked]                                                      Louis Van Geel
[email-masked]                                            Michael Below
[email-masked]                                          Matthew Jackson
[email-masked]                              Martin R.J. Cleaver
[email-masked]                                      Robert Paul Drzyzgula
[email-masked]                                          LING m794709
[email-masked]                                          Dominic Mitchell
[email-masked]                                  Maarten Ballintijn
[email-masked]                                  Andrew Stoker
[email-masked]                                               Martin Ehmen
[email-masked]                                             Magnus Y Alvestad
[email-masked]                                                Magnus Olsson
[email-masked]                                          Fazal Majid
[email-masked]                                             Niko Makila
[email-masked]                                      [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                                Keith Mancus
[email-masked]                             Eric J. Schweertfeger
[email-masked]                                            Jaime Mantel
[email-masked]                                          Marc G. Fournier
[email-masked]                                        Marc Wilkinson
[email-masked]                                            Marc Spitzer
[email-masked]                                                  Marco Valagussa
[email-masked]                                                 
[email-masked]                                                    Mark Reay
[email-masked]                                          Mark W. Watson
[email-masked]                                                   
[email-masked]                                  Henrik Hempelmann
[email-masked]                                  Martin Kraemer
[email-masked]                                                 Kevin Martin
[email-masked]                                        Martin White
[email-masked]                                          Christian Bode
[email-masked]                                     Mathias Koerber
[email-masked]                                      Matthew Hughes
[email-masked]                                      Matthew Hannigan
[email-masked]                                                    Mark....Booth
[email-masked]                                     J. Michael Berkley
[email-masked]                                          Malcolm Mladenovic
[email-masked]                                          Michael E. Bravo
[email-masked]                                     Manuel Eduardo Correia
[email-masked]                                              Robert V. McCabe
[email-masked]                                             Alan McCain
[email-masked]     Brian McCauley
[email-masked]                                             John McDermott
[email-masked]                                         Dan McGuirk
[email-masked]                                                Steven McKay
[email-masked]                               Roland F. McKenney
[email-masked]                                                    Pat McManus
[email-masked]                                        Maurizio Codogno
[email-masked]                                       Michael Coward 
[email-masked]                                          Mark Debbage
[email-masked]                                           Michael Diers
[email-masked]                                                  Matt Welsh
[email-masked]                                          Mitchell Brandsma
[email-masked]                         [email-masked].
[email-masked]                                                  Markku M{kel{
[email-masked]                                      Chris Metcalf
[email-masked]                               [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                Sebastian Meyer
[email-masked]                                               Michael Horgan
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                            Michael Grubb
[email-masked]                                               Martin Graeff
[email-masked]                                       Michael Montwill
[email-masked]                                     Matthew Gream
[email-masked]                                        Mark Monnin
[email-masked]                                                   Maurice Janssen
[email-masked]                                            Michael Bongartz
[email-masked]                Michael Hermann
[email-masked]                          [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                     Michael Sieper
[email-masked]                 Michael Held
[email-masked]                                 Michael McAleese
[email-masked]                                         Michael Utech
[email-masked]                                             Michael van Eeden
[email-masked]                         Michael Portz
[email-masked]                                   Miguel de Icaza
[email-masked]                               Miguel Alvarez Blanco
[email-masked]                                                 Michael Knecht
[email-masked]                                    Mike Rogers
[email-masked]                                       Michael Miller
[email-masked]                                             Herb Miller
[email-masked]                                               Davin Milun
[email-masked]                              Walter Misar
[email-masked]                                        Bill Mitchell
[email-masked]                                               Martin Junius
[email-masked]                                               Mika Jalava
[email-masked]                                     Michael Harris
[email-masked]                                          Michael Lush
[email-masked]                                                     Matt Ranney
[email-masked]                                   Martin Kneissl
[email-masked]                                   Michael C Landauer
[email-masked]                                       Michael R Linksvayer
[email-masked]                                                 Moises Lejter
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                        Michael C. Loewen
[email-masked]                                              M. Mueller
[email-masked]                                            Marcelo Mourier
[email-masked]                                                         Mark Ng
[email-masked]                                       Mitch Quinn
[email-masked]                                      Waldi Ravens
[email-masked]                                     Kevin A. Mocklin
[email-masked]                                                    Mikael Olsson
[email-masked]                                       Alan Morewood
[email-masked]                                          Perry Morgan
[email-masked]                                        Morgan Stair
[email-masked]                                            morpheus
[email-masked]                                       Michael Morrison
[email-masked]                                9135529 Mostert  A. Mnr.
[email-masked]                                            [email-masked] 
[email-masked]                                    Martin Peter Howell
[email-masked]                             Matthew D Porter
[email-masked]                              Martin Boehnke
[email-masked]                                           Mark Dobie
[email-masked]                                             Martin Rex
[email-masked]                                            Michael Schoene
[email-masked]                                              Michael Schunk
[email-masked]                                            Maurice S. Barnum
[email-masked]                                      Michael A. Shields
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                                         matti suomalainen
[email-masked]                                         John Weidman
[email-masked]                                              Ralf Muehlen
[email-masked]                                        
[email-masked]                                      Heiko Muenkel
[email-masked]                                  David Muir Sharnoff
[email-masked]                                                 Ronan Mullally
[email-masked]                                  Michael L. Murphy
[email-masked]                                     John Murray
[email-masked]                                         Marnix A. van Ammers
[email-masked]                                       Murali V. Chaparala
[email-masked]                                      Mark Lovett Wells
[email-masked]                                                    Mike Norman
[email-masked]                                               Mike Holland
myst!jbunch                                                       John B Bunch
[email-masked]                                   Leonard Schmidt
[email-masked]                                Christian Weisgerber
[email-masked]                                        [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                                   Nan Zou
[email-masked]                                         Nat Makarevitch
[email-masked]                                   Patrick Naubert (Q-Bert)
naulin@cortez                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                          Stuart J. Barr
[email-masked]                                         Neville C. Dempsey
[email-masked]                                           Ron Smits
[email-masked]                                                Neal Becker
[email-masked]                                        Matthias Neeracher
[email-masked]                                             Neil Wilson
[email-masked]                               Neklan Brozensky
[email-masked]                                Malte Neubecker
[email-masked]                                           USENET News System
[email-masked]                                       Laurence Culhane
[email-masked]                                         Mark Newton
[email-masked]                                          Neville H. Chandler
[email-masked]                            Nils-Henner Krueger
[email-masked]                                            Nicole Seiffert
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                              Niklas Sjostrom
[email-masked]                                                Nick Hengeveld
[email-masked]                                                       
[email-masked]                      Christoph Niemann
[email-masked]                                     Nils Rennebarth
[email-masked]                                     Nils Nieuwejaar
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]           Norbert Zimmermann
[email-masked]                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                             Malcolm.J. Northcott
[email-masked]                 "Dramatic stone suspicions" Neilski
[email-masked]                                                      Nick Sandru
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                       Nikita V. Borisov
[email-masked]                                           Jose Dias
[email-masked]                                                     n liu
[email-masked]                                  Garret Toomey
[email-masked]                              John Bongiovanni
[email-masked]                                     Olaf Kirch
[email-masked]                                                              
[email-masked]                                           Oliver White
[email-masked]                             Oliver Meyer
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                                  
olwejo!bob                                                          Bob Kupiec
[email-masked]                      [email-masked] (Jim Niemira)
[email-masked]                                               Olli Per{
[email-masked]                          Ulli 'Framstag' Horlacher
[email-masked]                                                 Eric Hollas
oreillym                                                                     )
[email-masked]                                        Kai O'Yang
[email-masked]                                               Keith Mendel 
[email-masked]                                               Paul Alexander
[email-masked]                                    [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                        [email-masked]
[email-masked]                      Jean-Francois Panisset
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                            Pat Mackinlay
[email-masked]                            Patrick Weemeeuw
[email-masked]                                                Paul Healy
[email-masked]                                       Paul Gortmaker
paul@kat01t                                                          P. Thiele
[email-masked]                                                Paul Allen
[email-masked]                                                Paul Bramel
[email-masked]                                                 Paul Siddall
[email-masked]      [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                          Paul Furnanz
[email-masked]                          [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                           Patrick Bagwell
[email-masked]                                              Peter Belding
[email-masked]                                                   Paul Burry
[email-masked]                                              Patrick Cheng
[email-masked]                                                 Philip Daniels
[email-masked]                                         Piers Cawley
[email-masked]                                            Patrick Divine
[email-masked]                                    Mike Pearce
[email-masked]                                                  Peeter Burk
[email-masked]                                                  
[email-masked]                                                Peter Fillingham
[email-masked]                       Peter van der Veen
[email-masked]                                                               
[email-masked]                                 Peter Brian Clements
[email-masked]                                         Peter Ahlert
[email-masked]                                         David Peterson
[email-masked]                                             Pascal PETIT
[email-masked]                         Thomas Pfau  08-Jul-1993 1437
[email-masked]                                    Peter F. Couvares
[email-masked]                                                
[email-masked]                                              Pieter Immelman
[email-masked]                                        Pierre Uszynski
[email-masked]                                                            pif-
[email-masked]                             La Monte H Yarroll
pilchuck!phred!jimo                                                 Jim Osborn
[email-masked]                                             Pim Zandbergen
[email-masked]                                           Anssi Pirhonen
[email-masked]                                           brad John pitzel
[email-masked]                                            Peter J. Flathmann
[email-masked]                                            Peter Wishart
[email-masked]                               Peter Kulka
[email-masked]                                                  Kellom{ki Pertti
[email-masked]                                                                 
[email-masked]                                          Paul Miach
[email-masked]                                            Mitch Pockrandt
[email-masked]                                      Jacques Poirier
[email-masked]                                                Ka-Cheong Poon
[email-masked]                                  George Wilson
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                            Russ Woodroofe
[email-masked]                                  Thomas Grewe
[email-masked]                                      Peter R. Humphrey
pspinler@@MR.Net                                                   Pat Spinler
[email-masked]                                             Mark Purtill
[email-masked]                                                    Jeff Putsch
[email-masked]                                         VAN DYCK PHILIPPE
[email-masked]                                           Pirawat Watanapongse
[email-masked]                                                 Peter W. De Bonte
[email-masked]                                Daniel Quinlan
[email-masked]                                            Shyh-Yih Ma
[email-masked]                                           Rafi Sadowsky
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                              Ralf Stephan
[email-masked]                                           Ralf Sauther
[email-masked]                                             Ralph Niere
[email-masked]                            Ralph Becker-Szendy
[email-masked]                                                  R. Ramesh
[email-masked]                                              Richnut
[email-masked]                                              Randolph Brown
[email-masked]                                              Robert A Tiller
[email-masked]                                          Robert Bauer
[email-masked]                                             Ravinder Bhumbla
[email-masked]                                      Robert A Brodersen
[email-masked]                                    Bob Burrow
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]@rand.mel.cocam.oz.au                  Rodney Brown
[email-masked]                                              Ron Dippold
[email-masked]                                            Ralph Doncaster
[email-masked]                                              Rolf EBERT
[email-masked]                                         Niels Baggesen
[email-masked]                                       [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                               Art Taylor
[email-masked]                           pieter jan van der reest
[email-masked]                                       John H. Remmers
[email-masked]                                          Rene COUGNENC
[email-masked]                                       Mike Ressler
[email-masked]                                             Reuben Regucera
[email-masked]                                        Jerry Sweeney
[email-masked]                                               Randy F. Buchanan
[email-masked]                              Ralf Flaxa
[email-masked]                                             Richard Gooch
[email-masked]                                             Rich Brandwein
[email-masked]                     Robert Herzog Univ.Brussels, Belgium
[email-masked]                                                    [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                        Ricardo A. Schmutzer
[email-masked]                    Rich Hart 1-4822 PAGER 20-1127
[email-masked]                                        Dark i Sverige
[email-masked]                                      Richard Henderson
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                             Richard Kasperowski
[email-masked]                                 Richard H. Miller
[email-masked]                                               Rickard Westman
[email-masked]                                 Michael Riepe
[email-masked]                                      Matthew F. Ringel
[email-masked]                                                 Roger L Hale
[email-masked]                                       Robert L. McMillin
[email-masked]                                                     Riku Mantysalo
[email-masked]                                               Ralph Marson
[email-masked]                                              Robert Cianchette
[email-masked]                              Randy M. Roberts
[email-masked]                                               Raymond Ngai
[email-masked]                                       Robert K. Nichols
[email-masked]                                                   Robert Rogers
[email-masked]                                 Robert I Danielsen TFS
[email-masked]                                         
[email-masked]                              Robert Klaffl
[email-masked]                                    Ollivier Robert
[email-masked]                                      Robert Pamer
[email-masked]                                      Robin M. Holt
[email-masked]                                        Rodney Drenth
[email-masked]                                Damian Lettie
[email-masked]                                          Greg Roelofs
[email-masked]                                                  Marcel Roelofs
[email-masked]                                               Craig Milo Rogers
[email-masked]                                    Daniel Rogers
[email-masked]                                                     
[email-masked]                         Roland Rosenfeld
[email-masked]                                            Rolf Knudsen
[email-masked]                                          Roland Schuetzner
[email-masked]                                    David Rompel
[email-masked]                                         Ron Watkins
[email-masked]                                                     Root
[email-masked]                                    System Administrator
[email-masked]                                                Jens Stark
[email-masked]                                           Christoph Goern
[email-masked]                                     System Operator
[email-masked]                                                Mike Horwath
[email-masked]                                     Patrick L. McGillan
[email-masked]                                           Knut Jelitto
[email-masked]                                       System PRIVILEGED Account
[email-masked]                                   Christian von Roques
[email-masked]                                               Rod Shelton
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                                 Rodney Rigby - LithoCAD
[email-masked]                                         Bob Rusk
[email-masked]                                      Arthur Tateishi
[email-masked]                            Peter Rupp
[email-masked]                                       Samual M. Rushing
[email-masked]                                            Ladislav Rusnak
[email-masked]                                                rodrigo vanegas
[email-masked]                                            Robert W. Brewer
[email-masked]                                     Robert Bingler
[email-masked]                                           R.W. Whitener
[email-masked]                                           Rafal Maszkowski
[email-masked]                                            Morten Lynge
[email-masked]                         Troy Sandblom
[email-masked]                             Thomas Sandlass
[email-masked]                                             Edmund Burnette
[email-masked]                                                Bill Arnette
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                           
[email-masked]                                                 S.Bublitz
[email-masked]                                           Arno Schaefer
[email-masked]                                            Tom Schenk
[email-masked]                            Juergen Schimmer
[email-masked]                       Juergen Schlegelmilch
[email-masked]                                  Gregor Schmid
[email-masked]                              Holger Schmidt
[email-masked]                                          Robert Scholten
[email-masked]                                                     Koos Schut
[email-masked]                                     Mark Schwabacher
[email-masked]                                 Oliver Schwarz
[email-masked]                 [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                     Chun-liang Shen
[email-masked]                                          Scott S. Bertilson
[email-masked]                                              Steven L Davis
[email-masked]                        Christopher Seawood, 
[email-masked]                                       
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                                        Russell S. Senior
[email-masked]                                            Alec Sergeyev
[email-masked]                                          Sergio Masci
[email-masked]                                      Scott M. Ferris
[email-masked]                                  Russell J Wilcoxon
[email-masked]                                                    Shane Hartman
[email-masked]                                       Shane Alderton
[email-masked]                                                  Shawn McLean
[email-masked]                                              Steve Sheldon
[email-masked]                                                 Janne Himanka
[email-masked]                              Hiroto Shibuya
[email-masked]                                                   Larry Shields
[email-masked]                               Shigeo Ishihara
[email-masked]                                                
[email-masked]                                                 Sean Harris
[email-masked]                                           Simon Turner
[email-masked]                                               Simon Bonnick
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                   Simon Pawlowski
[email-masked]                                        Janne Sinkkonen
[email-masked]                                                  Mikko Siren
sixhub!davidsen                                              Wm E. Davidsen Jr
[email-masked]                 Seth J. Morabito <[email-masked]>
[email-masked]                                            Sami J. M{kinen
[email-masked]                                   Steve Madsen
[email-masked]                         Stefan Kirchberg
[email-masked]                                             Steve Bower
[email-masked]                                                   Stephen Kump
[email-masked]                                     Rick Slater
[email-masked]                                        Thomas Bueschgens
[email-masked]                          David A Dunn - Utah State University
[email-masked]                                           Steve Herber
[email-masked]                                                                  
[email-masked]                                          Marc Moorcroft
[email-masked]                                      Anthony Rumble
[email-masked]                                          Christopher A Smith
[email-masked]                                              Lieven Smits
[email-masked]                                           Harald Schulze
[email-masked]                                 Soeren M. Soerries
[email-masked]                                            Bill Roman
[email-masked]                                        Steve Sorenson
[email-masked]                                          Karl J. Smith
[email-masked]                                                  Colin Kerry
[email-masked]    [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                              Stephen P. Hill
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                            Guru Aleph_Null
[email-masked]                                       Steven Miale
[email-masked]                                        Stephen P. Potter
[email-masked]                              Joerg Sprengel
[email-masked]                                         Sven Rudolph
[email-masked]                                                  Stephen Rice
[email-masked]                                   Manoj Srivastava 
[email-masked]                                               Steve Rogers
[email-masked]                                                   Steve Sandke
[email-masked]                                  Philip A. Perucci
[email-masked]                                                   Steven Dick
[email-masked]                                                      Sean Dowd
[email-masked]                                           Stephen Sprunk
[email-masked]                                              Donald Harper
[email-masked]                                             Maxwell, Darin
[email-masked]                                                    Stefan Taxhet
[email-masked]                                        John Stafford
[email-masked]                                                  Kenny Bui
[email-masked]                         Stefan Linnemann
[email-masked]                                  Stefan Brozinski
steffens@klopfer                                               Stefan Steffens
[email-masked]                                      Clifford Stein
[email-masked]                                      Stein
[email-masked]                                        Stephan Niemz
[email-masked]                               Steve Coltrin
[email-masked]                                            Steve Loft
[email-masked]                                         Steve M. Robbins
[email-masked]                                        Steven Entwistle
[email-masked]                                           Steve Traugott
[email-masked]                                                            
[email-masked]                                          Matthew D. Stock
[email-masked]                                         Paul Stodghill
[email-masked]     Paul Stravers <[email-masked]>
[email-masked]                                Stefan Strecker
[email-masked]                                          Stefan T Schwingeler
[email-masked]                                          Stu Labovitz
[email-masked]                                    Michael Summers
[email-masked]                                 Stefan G. Renz
[email-masked]                             Bernd Weidenmuller
[email-masked]                              Andreas C. Penzel
sunmbx.netmbx.de!tmpmbx.netmbx.de!astbe!stl                      Steffen Lange
[email-masked]                                         Heikki Suopanki
[email-masked]                                            Tom Bortels
[email-masked]                                                Ben Sussman
[email-masked]                                     Shinji Suzuki
[email-masked]                                             Soeren Vagn Andersen
[email-masked]                                      Nathan Tenny
[email-masked]                                                  Sven Spanne
[email-masked]                                                 Lars Svensson
[email-masked]                                       Sander van Malssen
[email-masked]                                George P. Swanton
[email-masked]                                               David Reeve Sward
[email-masked]                                            [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                       J. Steven Swinnea
[email-masked]                                   Stephen W. Thomas
[email-masked]                                           James M. Synge
[email-masked]                                       Sang Y. Yum
[email-masked]                           Steffen Zahn
[email-masked]                                                Shu Bin Zhu
[email-masked]                                          Steven R. Fuller
[email-masked]                                                Guenther Grau
[email-masked]                                  Kai Rohrbacher
[email-masked]                                                    Olaf Titz
[email-masked]                                          Tzeng Ruey Yuan
[email-masked]                                            Torsten Ackemann
[email-masked]                                      peter kraemer
[email-masked]                   [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                 Tilman Burmester
[email-masked]                                  Tom Albrecht
[email-masked]                                               Terry Dun
[email-masked]                                         Thomas Dunbar 
[email-masked]                                       Taco R. de Vries
[email-masked]                                       Ted Hajek
[email-masked]                                            Theodore C. Law
[email-masked]                                           Andrew Tefft
[email-masked]                                            laszlo teleki
[email-masked]                                         John Wu
[email-masked]                                                    
[email-masked]                                              Tim Peoples
[email-masked]                                         Terry Dawson
[email-masked]                                   Stefan Bieschewski
[email-masked]                                                    Thomas Hepper
[email-masked]                          Richard W. Thirsk 238-0085
[email-masked]                                           
[email-masked]                                    Thomas Beagle
[email-masked]                                        Thomas Wieckhorst
[email-masked]                                Thomas Mechtersheimer
[email-masked]                                        Chris Thompson
[email-masked]                                 Adam Thompson
[email-masked]                                        Thorsten Kitz
[email-masked]                           [email-masked] 
[email-masked]                                             Tilo Schuerer
[email-masked]                                                  Timothy R. Walker
[email-masked]                                                Tim Themann
[email-masked]                                         Timothy E. Buchanan
[email-masked]                                             Thomas Aaron Insel
[email-masked]                                                   tom chapin
[email-masked]                                                      Terry Gardner
[email-masked]                                                   Jari Tirkkonen
[email-masked]                                          Thomas McWilliams
[email-masked]                         Tim Geisler
[email-masked]                                                 Tim Morley
[email-masked]                                             
[email-masked]                                 Peter Tobias
[email-masked]                                                   
[email-masked]                                                   R Lindsay Todd
[email-masked]                                             Toivo Pedaste
[email-masked]                                        Joseph Toman
[email-masked]                                                  Toomas Tamm
[email-masked]                                                          Tom Pronk
[email-masked]                                                         Tor Arntsen
[email-masked]                       Torsten Spellerberg
[email-masked]                                         Thomas K. Otake
[email-masked]                                           Raymond L. Toy
[email-masked]                                         Thomas Paul Anderson
[email-masked]                                                 Thomas Quinot
[email-masked]                                                  Wolfgang &
[email-masked]                                       Trevor Boyce
[email-masked]                                             Nick Trown
[email-masked]                                 Dean Troyer
[email-masked]                                         David Truckenmiller
[email-masked]                                         Tonya R. Wilbanks
[email-masked]                                           Trent Tuggle
[email-masked]                                     John Turnbull
[email-masked]                                               Shane Turner
[email-masked]                                           Tyler Walker
[email-masked]                                       Ted "Theodore" W. Leung
[email-masked]                                       Tim MacKenzie
[email-masked]                                             Theodore Ts'o
[email-masked]                                     Chang, Kee-Chul
[email-masked]                                 Udo Christ
[email-masked]                                       Ulrich Dessauer
[email-masked]                      Udo Woehler
[email-masked]             [email-masked] (Walter Paul Uhl)
[email-masked]                                         Thomas Uhl
[email-masked]                          Christof Ullwer
[email-masked]                                       Uwe Ritzmann
[email-masked]                                              Juergen Unger
[email-masked]                                                 Derek L. Upham
[email-masked]                                         Matthias Urlichs
[email-masked]                                       Steve Starck
[email-masked]                                                Uwe Hollerbach
[email-masked]                          Raphael Vaino
[email-masked]                              Ulrich Kloppenburg
[email-masked]                             Vincent D. Skahan
[email-masked]                                       Tony Veijalainen
[email-masked]                                           Vernard Martin
[email-masked]                                Frederique Vernhes
[email-masked]                                   Vesa Ruokonen
[email-masked]                                                Joep Vesseur
[email-masked]                                      jack lewis vevea
[email-masked]                                               Hans Vindvad
[email-masked]                                       Vinod G Kulkarni
[email-masked]                                          
[email-masked]                                       Vladimir Vukicevic
[email-masked]                             Jens-S. V"ockler
[email-masked]                               Stefan Voigt
[email-masked]                                         Volker Leiendecker
[email-masked]                                 William K. Volkman
[email-masked]                                       Volkmar Eich
[email-masked]                                  Wayne Volkmuth
[email-masked]                Vassilis Mertsiotakis
[email-masked]                                        Paul van Spronsen
[email-masked]                                                John C. Wingenbach
[email-masked]                                                Martin J Bligh
[email-masked]          [email-masked]
[email-masked]                              Walter Wolfgang
[email-masked]                        Fred N. van Kempen
[email-masked]                                    Warwick Harvey
[email-masked]                                      Wayne McCormick
[email-masked]                                           Darin Wayrynen
[email-masked]                                             Wilhelm Buehler
[email-masked]                                                  OPIRG
[email-masked]                                              David B. Teague
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                      Hubert Weikert
[email-masked]                                         Jerry Weiler
[email-masked]	                                                 Mike West
[email-masked]                                            Willy Konijnenberg
[email-masked]                                                  Wayne Flagg
[email-masked]                                                       Win Bent
[email-masked]                                             Wayne A. Whitney
[email-masked]                                         Risto Widenius
[email-masked]                                           Andreas Wiencke
[email-masked]                                                     
[email-masked]                                          William Sun
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                             Eli Boaz
[email-masked]                                                William J Rehm
[email-masked]                                                Bill Wilson
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                                             William Magro
[email-masked]                                          Wolfgang Michaelis
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                      Wolfgang Schreiner
[email-masked]                                            Wolfgang Jung 
[email-masked]                                          [email-masked]
[email-masked]                                     Wolfgang Schelongowski
[email-masked]                                Jost Krieger
[email-masked]                                                Alfred Keller
[email-masked]                                              Chad Brown
[email-masked]                                         #Yan Fa Li
[email-masked]                                          Conway Yee
[email-masked]                                                  Y. Chan
[email-masked]                                               Juergen Ebert
[email-masked]                                                   
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                   Benjamin Ryzman
[email-masked]                                                Zack Evans
[email-masked]                               Thomas Ziegler
[email-masked]                          Markus Draxler
[email-masked]                                 P. Jesinger
[email-masked]                                  [email-masked]
[email-masked]                               Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
[email-masked]                                       Itai Zukerman
[email-masked]                                             Eric Z. Ayers
[email-masked]                                            Phil Stringer

<end of ack>