Subject: mgetty+sendfax 0.13 is out
From: [email-masked] (Gert Doering)
Date: 27 Jul 1993 09:30:59 -0400
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Hi,

I have just released version 0.13 of my mgetty+sendfax package. For those
of you that do not know it already, it's a lightweight fax package for
system V and Linux. It consists of two programs, mgetty, being a getty
replacement with fax receive functions, and sendfax, a standalone program
to send fax pages created by GhostScript's dfaxhigh / dfaxlow drivers.

New in 0.13: fax sending and receiving uses larger buffers now, thus
making faxing, especially fax receiving, more robust against high system
load.

You need a class 2 faxmodem, the GNU GhostScript package, and the pbmplus
package.

I have uploaded it to sunsite.unc.edu, into the file
/pub/Linux/Incoming/mgetty+sendfax-0.13.tar.gz

Please send bug reports, critics, ... to [email-masked] or (if that
doesn't work) [email-masked]

gert

-- 
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]