Subject: German User Guide for Linux released
From: Sebastian Hetze <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1993 17:55:42 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Hi there!

We have written a german user guide for Linux, to help german linuxers
with their first steps in the foreign OS world by offering their native
language. Beside other subjects, it describes about 100 commands of the
base system, including most GNU utilities, bash and elvis.

We dont want to compete with the DOC Project. Our book is meant to
introduce Linux and lead the beginner to the point he can find the
answers for his questions in the englisch documentation.

The file is named Linuxhandbuch1.0.tar.Z and is available at
ftp.simpson.germany.eu.net(192.76.144.75):/pub/comp/i386/Linux/Incoming.UniDO 
and
ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de(137.226.112.172):/pub/Linux/doc

-- 
Sebastian Hetze
[email-masked]

-- 
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]