Subject: New FAQ in beautiful LaTeX-Format
From: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1993 23:18:50 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Hi Linuxers,

I`ve just uploaded the FAQ in beautiful LaTeX-Format.
I hate reading ascii-documents, so I put the FAQ together,
produced a LaTeX file and divided it in to about 15 files.
I will try to keep the files up to date (hope that the writers
will send me changes).

At this version my TeX produces 95 pages.

The files are in the incoming directories at Sunsite, TSX and Nic.
The are called faq.tex.tar.Z and faq.tex.readme (this posting contains
more information than the readme file).

If you uncompress and untar the file, you`ll get 
  faq.tex          the main file; just compile this
  faq_[0..13].tex  includes sections of the FAQ

mgs

-- 
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]