Subject: linux.tads2exe.tar.Z uploaded to ftp.gmd.de
From: [email-masked] (Adam Justin Thornton)
Date: 25 Mar 1993 01:33:01 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce,rec.games.int-fiction,rec.arts.int-fiction

This is the Linux port of High Energy Software's Text Adventure Development
System, a scripting language suitable for writing Infocom-quality text
adventures.  The Linux port is based on Dave Baggett's termcap version, in
turn based on Mike Roberts' code.  For more about TADS, see the rec.arts.int-
fiction FAQ.

The runtime system, tadsr, and the compiler, tadsc, as well as assorted
documentation, a standard object library, and a sample game are all
available at:

ftp.gmd.de /if-archive/programming/tads/linux.tads2exe.tar.Z

This is a Beta version and is NOT supported by High Energy Software. 
Send all bug reports to [email-masked].

Enjoy!

Adam
-- 
"And in the heartbreak years that lie ahead, |++| [email-masked] |++| Cthulhu
 Be true to yourself and the Grateful Dead." --Joan Baez  | 64,928 | fthagn!
"Very often, a common stone, thrown away and despised, is worth more than
 a cow." -- Paracelsus | If these were Rice's opinions I'd shoot myself.

-- 
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]