Subject: ANNOUNCE: Chainsaw Empire 3.0b now at sunsite
From: Kevin Sanders <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 May 1993 01:44:30 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Greetings Linuxers and would-be Deities!

I have uploaded to sunsite the source code for the Chainsaw version of
Empire, version 3.0b.  It is located in Incoming/empire.  The official
KSU chainsaw release may be higher than 3.0b now (and probably is) but
this is the one I ported.  I will be getting my patches hopefully
incorporated into an upcoming KSU release, after which time we won't
need a Linux-specific archive (except for 3.0b and whatever patches are
necessary to bring it up to the latest KSU release).  But for now here it is.

The README.linux file at the top level contains brief instructions on
compiling and running the game.  These instructions were written off the
top of my head, so if you have problems please refer to the more extensive
documentation in the source tree (under E/doc).

Good luck and let me know of any problems via email.

---------

Kevin Sanders, KN6FQ
[email-masked]