Subject: ANNOUNCE: /sbin/sln is on sunsite.unc.edu
From: [email-masked] (HJ Lu)
Date: 7 May 1993 11:56:33 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

I have put sbin.tar.z on sunsite.unc.edu under pub/Linux/Incoming.
Here are the uuencoded version and README.

H.J.
----------------README-------------------
I finally decided to do something about the static linked binaries.
I am collecting essential binaries in /sbin.

1. The first one is `sln', which is a very very simple static linked
   `ln'. It only can make one symbolic link:
   
	sln libc.so.4.3.3 libc.so.4

   It is very small and good enough to tide you over if you mess up
   /lib/libc.so.x.y like what I did many times :-(.

   The source code will be the part of the Linux C library 4.4.

I welcome any suggestions. The only requirements are essential and
small, i.e.  the size of the static linked binary must be less than
1 page, 4K bytes.

H.J.
[email-masked]
05/06/93
------